Ch. 6

The whole school were still talking about the incident yesterday at the summoning ceremony, something that (Y/n) didn't want. Some of the students have walked up to her asking how she was able to do something like that, which she had to make up an excuse to leave and leave them without an answer.

She let out a sigh as she and Asmodeus walked through the halls, "I wish the gossip would end"

Asmodeus gave a her an smile to help reassure her, "I wouldn't worry about it too much, at least the school know not to mess with you"

(Y/n) looked at him with a unsure expression, "maybe? Maybe others will stay away from me after this" she shrugged as she looked back in front her of, 'this might be a good thing, keep me safe maybe'

As the two of them walked, their attention was caught as they saw a door rattling almost violently. Their steps slow led down as confusion arises as the door continued to shake.

"Is that a classroom?" (Y/n) asked as she pointed at the door, looking to Asmodeus.

He blinked as he nodded his head slightly, "that's where we're suppose to get our books needed for class"

The (h/c) haired girl turn to look at the door, but jumped as it slammed opened.

It would seem that a multitude of brown boxes exploded from the classroom as they flew into the hallway, laughter was heard as something that didn't resemble a box flew while clutching onto one of them. One of the boxes flew at the two students, (Y/n) flinched as she lifted her arms to protect herself from it but Asmodeus blocked it before it could hit her.

"I told you to stop making boxes!" An male's voice was heard as shuffling was heard from the classroom. The same teacher who was standing next to (Y/n) during the entrance ceremony walked out of the classroom with an annoyed look on his face.

The pile of boxes moved a bit before someone popped out, a big smile on his face as he laughed.

"Claric! (Cla like Clara) Stop laughing and clean up this mess!" The teacher shouted at him.

Asmodeus leaned down toward (Y/n) as she lowered her arms, "that's Claric, he's known for his wild behavior so we should steer clear of him" he informed her as he had a hand up as he whispered.

She looked at the pink haired boy, "but isn't being wild a good thing among demons?"

He stood at his normal height as he lowered his arm, "his type of wild isn't common, and I suggest we leave before you find out" he said to her as he turned to walk away.

"Asmodeus! (Y/n)! I need your help" Dali, the brown haired teacher, called out them as he felt relief wash over him. He walked over to the two students and grabbed each of their hands, "you are both one of the best students in your grade, I  need the two of you to help handle this ungrateful student"