From one night to life

By Andyerobertbr

What can happen when one night totally changes the story of two people who are passionate about their work an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 -Christmas special
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
COMMUNICATE
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 - Special Christmas
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Statement
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 19

288 21 0
By Andyerobertbr

Andy and Robert's vacation was proving quite fruitful. The days in Bahia were very pleasant and the rest by the sea was doing them a lot of good.

Every day Andy called her father to reassure him and also to get news. Despite loving these days with Robert, her head was always thinking about her father. The connection between them was very strong and she was very concerned about his health.

Andy: Hi papi, how are you?

Pruit: I miss you.

Andy: I ​​miss you too. But I'm also enjoying these rest days. I will send you pictures for you.

Pruit: I'll be happy to receive them.

As she talked with her father, Andy sensed that something was off in his voice. Maybe a little tired.

Andy: Papi, are you really okay? Have you been eating right?

Pruit: Of course I do. I am strong as a bull.

Andy: But in my last days there, you only remembered to eat when I gave you something to eat.

Pruit: You're far away and you left Maya replacing you. I can assure you that she is more boring than you are. Want me to eat all the time.

Andy: That's why she's my best friend.

Andy said laughing, but as soon as they hung up the phone, Andy had a worried expression.

Robert: Did something happen?

Andy: No. I was talking to my father, but I had a bad feeling.

Robert: It must be nothing. You're just not used to being away from him for so many days.

Andy: I ​​don't know. I thought his voice was different.

Robert approached Andy. He sensed that she was apprehensive and wanted to calm her down. Then, he hugged her and caressing her locks of hair, he said:

Robert: Maybe his voice was a little sad from missing you, or maybe it's just that he's worried about you. I don't think you have any reason to worry. And I believe that if something was happening, your friends would let you know.

Andy: Yes. You're right. I have no reason to be concerned. Let's enjoy the beach because today is our last day in Bahia, before going to Minas Gerais. Certainly everything is fine with my father.

Robert: Try not to think about it. Let's have fun.

They then went to the beach and had a pleasant day.

The next day, they left early in the morning for the state of Minas Gerais. They chose to do a circuit that tells part of the country's history, also known as Estrada Real (Royal Road). On those days, they would visit several historic cities. So they decided to rent a car and calmly enjoy every moment.

Along the way, they would visit centuries-old mansions, museums, historic churches and also enjoy the sunset, as the region was mountainous, so there were several spots to admire in the late afternoon and evening.

On the very first day, Robert and Andy decided that they wanted to get in touch with nature and watch the sunset. So, they prepare a snack and also take a blanket so they can be more comfortable. They wrapped themselves in the deck and stood admiring the landscape.

Andy: There are places that give us peace. And today I'm feeling like this. Just the two of us, enjoying the sunset, gives me the feeling that nothing bad can happen.

Robert: It's true. This place is charming and I also feel this tranquility, especially being by your side.

Andy: We are living in such amazing days. I confess that at first the trip was just a reason for us to be together longer, but now I wonder why I didn't travel more before? Why didn't I get to know other places and cultures?

Robert: Have you never traveled?

Andy: Of course I've traveled, but never like this. My father traveled several times for work and I always went along. But he didn't have time to introduce me to what the place had to offer.

Robert: He's always been very involved with work, hasn't he?

Andy: Yes. He did his best to educate and comfort me. But he never gave me moments like that. And even as an adult, I ended up following the routine he raised me to. So I became a firefighter and am reproducing the same life as my father, with rare moments of leisure.

Robert: My parents were the opposite. They loved to travel. We never stayed home on vacation.

Andy noticed Robert's expression saddened. She ran her hands around his face caressing.

Andy: Is it hard to talk about them?

Robert: With you it's not difficult to talk about anything. You make everything easier. But remembering our family moments brought me the feeling of homesickness.

Andy: I ​​know how it is. I feel the same way about my mother. Sometimes the memories come to my head and the longing is inevitable. I was a child when she died, but still, I have many memories of what we lived together. Were you and your parents very close?

Robert: Yes. Our free days were always with the family. My parents liked to take me to the park, theater, museums. They liked to introduce me to different cultures and so I learned to speak other languages ​​too.

Andy: That's why you can speak Portuguese?

Robert: Yes. I learned to enjoy studying languages ​​and about different cultures. Each new trip, I came back curious to explore the knowledge about that place. Since my parents died, I haven't visited other countries, but I've never stopped researching and trying to find out what's interesting in other countries.

Andy: The short time you lived with your parents was enough for them to prepare you for life.

Robert: True. I cannot deny that they provided me with a good education.

Andy: More than that, they prepare a wonderful man, an exemplary citizen and a dedicated worker. They would be proud to see the man you've become.

Andy kissed him affectionately. She was always grateful to have him in her life and knowing a little more about Robert's history did her good, even though she knew he didn't like to talk about her past.

They continued watching the sunset as they exchanged caresses and vows of love.

They later returned to the inn. In this city, they stayed in a simple inn, in which the owners of the place were an elderly couple who turned their house into a point to host tourists.

To better welcome visitors from different parts of the world, Mrs.Ana and Mr. José, owners of the inn, studied and learned to speak English. And despite the simplicity of the place, Andy and Robert felt very welcome. They liked to sit at the table to have breakfast with the elderly couple, as the conversations were pleasant and involved them getting to know a little more about the local culture.

Mrs. Ana insisted on preparing all the delicacies that were served at her table. The homemade cookies, breads, cakes, breads and pães de queijo, everything was prepared with care by her hands.

Andy had heard about the famous pães de queijo and was eager to try them.

Andy: That's wonderful. I'm going to eat pães de queijo every day I'm here.

Ana: I'm glad you liked it.

Andy: Then I'll want the recipe so I can keep making it when I get back home.

Ana: If you want, I can teach you myself.

Andy: I ​​would be honored to learn from you.

Robert: I see you guys are planning a women's program, but being a man who likes to cook, I'm applying to learn this recipe as well.

Ana: You are also welcome in my kitchen.

Andy: And you'll make me very happy if you start making pães de queijo for me at your house.

Robert gave him a kiss and said:

Robert: What don't I do to please you?

Andy: See Mrs. Ana, how lucky am I? I have a wonderful boyfriend.

Ana: Surely you seem to have found a good guy. You look like a very happy couple.

Andy: Yes, we are.

Andy said as she felt Robert hug her from behind. They had a passionate smile and Mrs. Ana was happy to welcome such a loving couple into her home.

Ana: So now let's all go to my kitchen to learn my cooking secrets.

So they went to mrs. Ana's kitchen and she taught her every recipe secret. Andy took pictures of her first batch of pães de queijo and sent them to the 19 team. Everyone was curious to taste it and Andy promised she would make it for them as soon as she returned home.

The next day, Andy and Robert went to see a nearby town that had a waterfall. They followed by car until close to the place, but to reach the waters, it was necessary to walk along a trail.

Once they got to the waterfall, they realized that the place was empty. It was the off-season for tourism and the locals were also on working hours, so they were alone.

They entered the water hand in hand and, while letting the waterfall fall over their bodies, they took the opportunity to make love. The kisses were getting more and more passionate and the atmosphere between them was heating up. Robert began to descend his kisses around Andy's neck making her more and more madly in love with him.

Andy: Robert, don't tease me because we can't do anything here.

Robert: Why not?

Andy: Are you crazy?

Robert: I'm always crazy about you.

He said giving her little kisses.

Andy: Robert, we're in a public place.

Robert: But it's just the two of us. There's no one else here.

Andy: Someone could arrive at any time.

Robert interrupted her, ignoring what Andy was saying and continued kissing her teasingly. She slowly gave in. So they left their bodies covered by the waters and allowed themselves to love each other.

The day was so pleasant that they did not realize that dusk was approaching.

Andy: We need to leave before it gets dark or we'll have trouble following the trail back to the car.

Robert: You're right. We need to go.

They got out of the water, got dressed, and started walking along the trail.

Robert noticed that Andy was feeling cold and so he offered her his shirt.

Robert: Keep my shirt, you're getting cold.

Andy: I'm already wearing my own shirt. It's not fair for you to take yours for me. We'll be in the car soon and I'll be warm.

Robert: I'm not feeling cold. Andy, take my shirt.

Andy eventually relented and pulled Robert's shirt over her own.

They continued walking, but as night fell, everything went dark and they found it difficult to get to the car.

When they returned to the inn, Mrs. Ana was preparing soup and some broths for the guests. So Andy and Robert showered quickly and joined the others for dinner. Then they returned to their room to sleep, for they were tired.

During the night, Andy turned over in bed and noticed that Robert was curled up, shivering, and very hot in his body. He had a fever. Soon, she felt guilty for having used his blouse, as she imagined the fever was a consequence of him being shirtless to protect her. So, she was saddened and worried about her love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hormones By Nae

Fanfiction

26.8K 879 25
Short story of Surrera dealing with pregnancy. I do not own the rights to any characters
12.6K 504 20
One-shot with stories from our favorite Station 19 couple Andy and Robert. We hope you enjoy. This is the English version remembering that English...
17.5K 787 24
Enjoy a surrera story everyday until Christmas!
960 36 1
Well folks we made it! it's the big finale season EPISODE STORY of my mini series of EIGHT COLLECTION STORIES! I hope that you've all enjoyed reading...