Unrequited love

By sol1tary

Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person... More

𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐒
One | Katie
Two | Katie
Three | Katie
Four | Colten
Five | Brylan
Six | Katie
Seven | Katie
Eight | Brylan
Nine | Katie
Ten | Colten
Eleven | Lilah
Twelve | Alex
Thirteen | Brylan
Fourteen | Damon
Fifteen | Katie
Sixteen | Noah
Seventeen | Katie
Eighteen | Katie
Nineteen | Colten
Twenty | Brylan
Twenty one | Katie
Twenty two | Lilah
Twenty three | Colten
Twenty four | Lilah
Twenty five | Alex
Twenty-six | Damon
Twenty-seven | Katie
Twenty eight | Noah
Twenty-nine | Katie
Thirty | Katie
Thirty-One | Brylan
Thirty-two | Alex
Thirty-three | Katie
Thirty-four | Brylan
Thirty-five | Colten
Thirty six | Lilah
Thirty seven | Damon
Thirty eight | Colten
Thirthy-nine | Brylan
Forty | Alex
Forty-one | Lilah
Forty-two | Katie
Fourty-Three | Katie
Forty-four | Alex
Forty-six | Noah
Fourty-seven | Katie
Forty-Eight | Brylan
𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳 || Damon
Forty-nine | Lilah
Fifty | Katie
Fifty-one | Lilah
Fifty-two | Brylan
Fifty-three | Colten
Fifty-four | Alex
Fifty-five | Colton
Fifty-six | Colton
Fifty-seven | Brylan
Fifty-eight | Lilah
Fifty-nine | Alex
Sixty | Colten
Sixty-one | Colton
Sixty-two | Lilah
Sixty-three | Brylan
Sixty four || Katie
Sixty-five || Damon
Sixty-six || Alex
Sixty-seven || Damon
Sixty-eight | Lilah
Sixty-nine | Colton
Seventy || Lilah
Seventy-one || Damon
Seventy-two || Lilah
Seventy-three || Katie
𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘 || 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞

Fourty-five | Damon

19.8K 341 477
By sol1tary

I'm fucking grounded.

To pass time I toss my basketball up into the air for the hundredth time before I decide to abruptly throw it to the side. Turning away before I can see where it went, I honestly don't give a fuck.

It's eleven pm right now and if I wasn't grounded I'd just be getting home. I'd also be super ecstatic by how I would've been coming back from the fucking beach with Brylan. I don't know if she would've agreed to come but I feel like she would've loved to go- Oh my god and don't get me started on the fireflies.

'We missed the fucking fireflies.' I mumble to myself. 'She would've loved those so much.'

Attempting to avert my thoughts to anything else, I really should get to sleep. Coach said we have training tomorrow and the last thing I need is to be drowsy and depressed. I only just started being able to sleep again. Well not really, since I'm still asked if I'm okay, but to me I'm improving. Despite everyone constantly calling me sleep deprived.

Maybe I need to stop thinking of Brylan as a whole. The last thing I need is to accidentally think of something sexual with her which will lead me to being drowsy, depressed and horny. The last thing I want right now is another boner.

Hearing a loud thump from Katie's room I yell at her to shut up. Freezing when I realize I yelled at Katie to shut up.

Katie isn't even at home.

She has been sulking all day and was giving everyone attitude for no reason. I even heard her crying a couple times and whenever I asked she told me to get out because she was stressing over an exam or something. I know that she has her Bio retake but all her other subjects are doing amazing so I don't understand why she would sulk over one exam like it'll affect her grades that much.

Hearing another thud I properly get up off my bed. I'd assume that it was my parents but after they went to work a couple hours ago Katie went for a walk. I'm the only one home so whatever the fuck that is, isn't anyone I should know.

Heading towards my door I turn on the light before grabbing the baseball bat from against the wall. I don't actually play baseball nor do I want to play but I bought it during Halloween. I wore it with a ski mask and I terrorized the neighborhood kids by chasing them with Noah. I wonder if I'm the root of any of their trauma.

Hearing footsteps from Katie's room I snap back to my current situation. The last thing I'm going to do is ignore it then realize later that it actually was an intruder when I wake up with a bullet in my head. America really needs better gun laws because I shouldn't be stressing about that highly plausible scenario.

Walking down the hallway I stop at Katie's room. Placing my hand on the door handle I push it open to see someone rush past. Out of instinct I swing the bat and all I hear as a response is a shriek. Noticing a feminine tone on the response I panic that I may have hit Katie. Maybe she's been knocking and I couldn't hear her so she came in through the window? Now allowing myself to think for too long I hurry to turn on the light before spotting Brylan crouched up on the ground. Her hands are covering the sides of her head in fear.

'Holy shit did I hit you?!' I chuck my bat to the side. I don't really care if it breaks anything, I just want to make sure that I didn't break her.

'No I'm all good?' She slowly gets up before touching her head as if she's making sure what she's saying is even true. 'Yeah...I'm okay,'

Glancing at the window I see it's wide open so she must've climbed through and fallen. 'Why did you come in through the window...'

'I did knock,' she looks around the room, 'no one answered so I assumed that Katie was crying or something...she was upset yesterday so I just want to know if she's alright,'

'Well she's not here,' I answer slowly, 'it's just me,'

'Oh.' She blinks before pivoting her whole body around, 'I'll just go then,'

I grab her shoulders and turn her all the way around again. 'Can you...stay?'

Creasing her eyebrows as a response I give her a pleading look. If she doesn't agree then I'm just going to go back into my room and think about her for the next couple hours and I need rest. I don't mind if she leaves when I fall asleep but I need her next to me.

Desperately.

'Sure,' she reluctantly agrees which makes me struggle to hide my thrilled smile that's probably plastered all over my face right now.

Following me to my room I push the door open before heading to my desk.

'Want to watch a movie?' I offer as I grab my laptop and toss it onto the bed. 'Pick something...I don't mind,'

Nodding at my request I make my way to the door before closing it and locking it. Rubbing my neck from exhaustion I head towards her before getting under the covers. She's already sitting under them with the laptop on her lap anyways.

Feeling the side of her body rest against mine, I want to bring her closer but I can't. The last thing I'm going to do is fuck up by making things weird.

'What are you up to?' She suddenly asks so I look at the screen to see her scrolling through a show which seems like it was made in 2000BCE.

'Another old film?' I groan sarcastically.

It's not like I care but I just want to tease her. I'm anything but picky right now since I'm deathly exhausted. Somehow I feel like I could sleep if I so much as blink but I feel wide awake at the same time. It's not a fun feeling.

'It's was only made in the early 2000s or something. You're so dramatic- and it's so popular...everyone has watched this,' she responds as she continues to scroll through the hundreds of seasons.

'I've never heard of it,' I blink at the screen which earns me a hurt look from Brylan.

'You're joking.'

Shrugging she scrolls all the way to the to episode one which makes me regret my statement. I should've said I've watched the whole show already.

'Absolutely not.' I reach my hand to click out of the show so I don't have to watch it, but she moves my hand away. Pressing on episode one she leans back into the pillow that she has propped up behind her.

Watching her for a few moments she meets my eyes so I glance back to the screen. I've never actually had a girl in my bed. Emphasis on the my since I've been with many girls in a bed but just not mine. Anywhere else is okay but keeping my bedsheets clean is more appealing.

Nope.

Here I go again. Just be normal Damon, not everything needs to be sexual. If you where watching it with Colton or something would you think this? No. You're just watching a show that you don't want to watch at all. But she wants to watch it so it's okay.

Hearing her sigh she repositions the pillow behind her a couple times before groaning in frustrated. Moving it to the side she ultimately decides to rest her head on my shoulder instead and for a split second I consider shoving her off the bed so we're not touching at all. I don't know how comfortable I will feel with her being this close to me right now. No. Just don't make it weird and it wont be weird.

At least ten years have to have gone past because we reach the end of season three and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested. At this point it's one am but I want to start season four desperately. I need to see more of Rachel and Ross because I'm feeling robbed right now.

'Start season four.' I tap her side eagerly.

'So now you love old sitcoms?' She sits up properly before exiting out of the season. 'This is way better than a horror movie.'

Abruptly I shut my laptop before putting it on my bedside table. 'Debate me.'

'You just agreed that sitcoms where better,' she moves from the blankets so she's sitting cross legged in front of me instead of besides me. Sitting like this forces a lot more eye contact.

'I never said that,' I jokingly mimic her seating position which makes her roll her eyes to come off as annoyed. Her body language says otherwise since she has a smile pasted on her face. 'I said the show was good but horror movies are one hundred times better,'

'Sitcoms have laughs,'

'They're not that funny,' I disagree even though I know I'm wrong. The show was really funny but I like the fact that she's dedicated. It's cute.

'You where laughing a lot.' She poses against my statement and I just shrug.

I was.

'It was out of pity,' I sigh dramatically, 'because it was that bad,'

'Horror movies is just jump-scare, sex, jump-scare, sex, jump-scare-,' she uses her hands to emphasis which makes me laugh.

'It's not just jump-scares and sex,' I'm almost genuinely offended by the statement, 'there is so much character development and having them all bond over having to figure out what's going on is addictive.'

'All the character development is, is them trying new sex positions.' She doesn't seem convinced. 'They could be running for dear life but if they a room which is free from a fucking demon? Best believe they're gonna take the opportunity.'

'Thats so dramatic Brylan.' I shake my head so she can't see the amusement on my face. She's really funny. 'Give me one example of a horror movie with sex scenes?'

'American psycho, American horror story, X, Friday 13th, Jennifer's body-,' she begins listing but I cut her off.

'That's a lot of horror movies for someone who doesnt watch them,' I raise my eyebrow.

'I don't like them but it doesn't mean I haven't watched them,' she straightens her back defensively. 'Like they aren't any demons here right? If we where the characters-,'

She suddenly stops talking since she gets up off the bed. Confused on what she's doing she walks over to the door before turning around and standing there. Making fun of the common 'seductive' walk she takes long steps with one foot in front of each other and I can't help but laugh again. Flopping onto the bed she crawls towards me and I give her a sarcastic side eye. I know she's joking but I'm not sure how to react.

'And then she says some corny shit like 'its just you and me trying to survive this horrible world," she frails her hands before reaching over to me and grabbing my shirt. Startled by the sudden action she pulls me onto her so im between her legs.

Ah fuck.

'Yes! Like that! Then he looks at her just like that,' she tilts her head but I'm not giving her any sort of look. I'm just looking at her how I would look usually at her.

Seeming to realize this her smile fades. I just prop my arms up so I don't squish her. Keeping eye contact with me she seems to be thinking about something and the things I would do to know what what she's thinking.

She's pulled me this close to her, that alone should be at least thirty points. I like to give myself points whenever our relationship progresses. Not too long ago she was ignoring me and now she's here with me at one twenty am so thats a lot of progress. I'm currently at ninty five points and I started at negative fifty points. I only begun in the negatives since she despised me at the start. Now I'm not sure how she feels about me exactly. It's confusing.

Feeling soft pressure in my neck I snap out of my thoughts to realize Brylan is holding me. 'Um. Usually...they do this.'

Pressing down on my neck she move my face down to hers. When her lips brush against mine, I take zero time to take advantage of her actions by kissing her back. Begging for her to allow my tongue in her mouth she does and I instantly taste the same sweet flavor like last time. Except this time kissing her feels different from in the bathroom. Even though I'm avoiding touching her sexually right now and I did back then, it feels so much hotter.

Sliding my hand to her face I place my thumb on her bottom lip, I slide to down her throat which earns a muffled groan out of her. Intertwining my fingers, from my free hand, with the sheets besides her its taking a lot out of me not to touch her. She gave me permission to kiss her and that doesn't mean I can use the same leniency to put my dick in her. It would kill me if I found out that I pressured her into doing anything. I don't want to end up doing the same thing the fucker Ivers did go her, but on accident.

Well first of all.

I'm a fucking idiot.

I should've just said no to staying and went straight home when I realized Katie wasn't here. It was stupid of me to assume that hanging out here would be platonic but then again I'm the one who even insinuated this. And he's the one who's been actively avoiding touching me. I'm not sure if he know that I can tell that he hesitates when he brings his hand to me. I've already gone this far anyways so honestly fuck it at this point. The consequences aren't my problem right now.

Moving my head back so I can pull away from his lips he seems reluctant to let go but he does. Grabbing his shirt I tug on it and he just looks at me disoriented.

'Take it off,' I gently ask and he immediately sits up to do exactly that. 'Also...you don't have to hesitate to touch me...like you don't have to feel uncomfortable-,'

'I'm not. I just don't want to make you uncomfortable.' He grabs my calve and pull me closer to him so I can feel my ass against his bulge.

Before I can say anything he sighs before pushing me away. Reaching for his shirt he begins to but it back on but I dont want him too. I want him to keep it off for the soul reason that he looks really fucking good without a shirt. He looks good all the time but he doesn't need time me to tell him that. Nor do I want to tell him that I think that.

'No wait.' I grab the shirt so he cant put it on. 'Do you...have a condom with you?'

Seeming a little stunned by my sudden assertion, he opens his mouth to speak but he pauses for a second. He's thinking and I can tell.

'I'm not compassionate.' He feels the need to clarify. 'Most girl prefer things slow paced and constant but I can be very...yeah.'

'Show me.' I try to mask my nervousness by cupping his face to bring them to me. Moving my lips to his it doesn't take long for him to force his tongue into mine. The feeling of his tongue on mine causes a wave of heat to hit me. Hotter than the last kiss and even hotter than the bathroom.

This time he doesn't fight not to touch me. He wonders his hands across my body and a part of me doesn't want him to let go. I like the way his skin feel against mine, my body is aching for more and it makes me feel guilty. I really shouldn't be wanting anything romantic or sexual from him but the guilt feels so good.

Flinching to the sensation of his fingers guiding themselves to the waistband for my skirt. He pulls them off with no remorse. Involuntarily pulling away from the kiss he strings down my neck, leaving hot marks along the way. Feeling his tongue on my throat I can't help but let out a groan, my hand slides onto his chest which causes his hand to harden around my waist. I like the way that my little movements effect him so much.

Intertwining his fingers on the hem of my underwear he slides them off yet strangely I don't feel exposed. I'm oddly comfortable. Cutting my thoughts short he peals himself from my neck so he can make eye contact with me. I can't help but notice the sharp looking I'm receiving. I feel like I could melt under his eyes.

Placeing his thumb on my bottom lip he shamelessly slides his ring finger and middle finger in my mouth.

'Suck.' His voice send a shiver down my spine.

If I was obliged to compose and publish a list of attractive things about him the top thing would be his voice. If he had used it in the right way he most likely would've gotten me to this point sooner. Not that I'd ever tell him that or I'd want to admit that to myself. I want to think I'm better than that.

Obeying his request I extend my tongue out of my mouth, allowing him to slide his finger in. Swirling my tongue leisurely around his fingers, he watches me intensively. As if I'll disappear if he looks away. Eventually moving his fingers from my mouth, he's quick to kiss me again as if he was jealous of his own hand. Moving my tongue into his mouth before he can, I can't help it, hes a really good fucking kisser. He knows how to use his tongue and I hope he doesnt think the opposite for me.

Noticing his hand grasp my inner thigh he maneuvers me so that he can make more space for himself between my legs. Without warning he jerks me even closer as he begins to properly pull off my grey underwear. Placing his fingers on the opening of my pussy he slithers his fingers into me with force causing me to gasp. Not stopping there he spreads his fingers before curling them upwards.

Not wanting to be a bother I jolt my head up and cover my mouth with my arm. Biting into it, to prevent myself from making too much noise. He clasps his hand around my wrist, pulling my arm away from my face quickly, but not fast enough to hurt me.

Pinning my hand against the bedsheets he tilts his head. 'You're shy?' He teases me but I can't get a word out since he pulls his fingers out slightly just to thrust them back in.

'No- fuck-,' I moan. Dragging my head back into the sheets he doesn't slow down his pace to accommodate my reaction. Instead he leans forward into me so that he's looking down at me.

Blinking through my watery eyes in an attempt to see him, nothing but pleasure is coursing though me. I open my mouth slightly so I can mediate my breathing but all I can feel is the saliva unsticking my lips together. Noticing the look in his eyes get heavy again I finally recognize it as lust.

Leaning in he kisses me and I expect him to use tongue but he doesn't.

'Not passionate my ass,' my voice comes out breathy since he's still thrusting into me with his hand. No person who claims to be 'passionate' gives soft kisses.

'I'm not the one who's crying.' He curls his fingers until he finds what he's looking for. Rubbing his finger against my G-spot, I feel my body physically begin to melt. Letting out a broken moan, I cry for his name which only makes him thrust faster. Resting my face into the nook of his neck, I'm struggling to focus on the feeling. Everything is so scrambled.

'Damon-,' his name slides from my mouth. 'Damon slow down- I really cant-,' I huff into his ear but he only thrusts faster. I can feel my body clenching around his fingers, begging for release.

'Yes you can.' he responds before giving me more wet kisses. Feeling the growing warmth between my legs shatter, I finish on his fingers. Slipping his fingers from me, I turn my head to the side and cover my eyes in an attempt to calm my nerves. He wasn't joking when he said he wouldn't be steady. He only got rougher with me when it got worse.

Hearing his open his dresser I look to the side to see him rummaging through it. Pulling out a condom he climbs back onto the bed. Staring me down he keeps eye contact with me as he tears the condom with his teeth. 'Are you tired?' He begins to interrogate me so I retaliate by glancing away. Shaking my head as an excuse of an response, I can barely get any words out which makes him laugh. 'I barely did anything... usually I do more than that,'

'More?' I frown before going back to the comfort of my hand covering my eyes.

'Yes...more. You're body is sensitive and I didn't want to make you cry.' he laughs.

Watching as he goes to put the condom on, I look away. 'It takes more than that to make me cry,' I admittedly lie. I'm not used to having sex and I think I retaliate to touch as a trauma response from Ivers. Trying to see it as a positive, it makes everything feel so much fucking better.

'Really?' He hoists me closer to him and it doesn't take me long to realize why, when he positions himself at my opening. 'Tell me if it hurts too much.'

Confused on what he means, he shoved himself into me and we instantaneously gasp. Feeling my body heat rise like in a human heat pack when he thrusts out, I fumble with my shirt but my hand slips when Damon shoves himself even deeper. Jesus fucking Christ he's big.

Grabbing the rim of my shirt again so I can get it off, he notices and decides to help me by pulling it off for me. Groaning I weakly tap his chest with my palm.

'Are all athletes dicks as big as their egos? Otherwise I might...might not- I might not hate hate you guys after all,' I struggle to form the sentence but he just move down to my ear. 'I'm the last person you're going to do this with so it doesn't matter what other guys are like.' He rasps before lowering his head down to my chest. Leaving hickeys across my collarbones before moving his tongue down to my breasts. Flinching he notices before moving to look at me. 'I'm not all the way in yet Brylan.'

Chewing on my own words I'm not exactly sure how to respond with that so I don't. Turning to look away he gently turns my head back to look me in the eye.

'See? really sensitive,' he mumbles friskily before wrapping one of my breasts with his hand. Teasing my nipping with his thumb, I'm not even sure if I can even put a sentence together to tell him how it feels since all my words come out unclear. In defeat I just grab his neck and pull him into the hundredth kiss we've had in one sitting. I don't know why I keep doing it but I think it might be because of the heated pleasure I feel between my legs when his lips are on mine. It's like a drug.

Pulling his cock out of me he thrusts all the way inside this time, which provokes a choppy gasp from me. Repeating his motion, I feel him slowly speed up and I can't help but fall victim to the hot noises that are leaving his lips. At this point his chin is rested on my shoulder so every noise he makes goes straight into my ear and it's setting my whole body on fucking fire.

Roughly fifteen more minutes go by and at this point I'm unresponsive. Every part of my body feels like it's been flamed and burnt to ash and I can't process if I hate the burn or not, but all I know is that it feels so fucking good.

If I was counting.

I couldn't tell you how many times of finished but I could tell you that I can't do it anymore. Leaning forward he slows down his pace before resting his head on my chest for a few moments. I can tell that he finished since his heartbeat is pounding out of his chest. He sits up weakly and I can see the exhaustion in his face. Glancing at the time it shows that it's three am and I begin to internally panic since I don't have the energy to externally worry right now. If I where to stand up I know for a fact that I would trip over something nonexistent and fall.

'I need...to go home.' I stumble over my words, without a hint of enthusiasm nor haste. If I closed my eyes right now I can garantee I'd go straight to sleep and that's not an exaggeration.

'I'm not letting you drive in your state,' he says groggily. 'You'll crash then I'll feel horrible till the day I die.'

With fatigue, he gets up to take off his condom as he pulls on his underwear. Tying the condom and throwing it into a trash can under his desk, he walks towards his dresser he pulls out a grey shirt. Glancing towards me he rubs his eye and yawns before retreating back to me so he can sit across from me once again. Helping me get the shirt on, it's really baggy on me since we're on opposing sides of the clothing spectrum I personally don't mind. The shirt smells like him anyways and he smells like how his voice sounds. Gravely.

Which is good.

'I can't see where I tossed your underwear and I don't want to turn on the light,' he says apologetically but I really don't care right now. I also understand why he'd be so tired. It's a Saturday and it's 3am. It's fine though since we can still see each other perfectly fine since his lamp is on but it doesn't light up the whole room, it's faint.

Reaching onto the bedside he pulls a couple of the tissue from the tissue box before folding them neatly. Separating my legs, I shut them out of instinct which makes him laugh under his breath.

'Brylan I'm just cleaning you up,' his voice sounds groggy as if he's forcing himself to be awake to help me. 'I promise I don't have energy to do anything more,'

'Reflexes,' I defend myself in a whisper before allowing him to move my legs. When he's done he grabs my hand and guides me to the to the top of his bed and I just follow him.

Climbing under the sheets, I pull the blanket up to my neck so all you can really see is my face. Drowsily blinking my eyes, I watch Damon reach over and turn off his lamp, ultimately making the room go dark.

The last thing I remember is feeling Damon's hand wrap under me to pull me closer. I rest my head on his chest before eventually falling asleep to the feeling of him drawing soft circles in on my back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 38.1K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
12.4K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
382K 7.9K 43
Drama. Drama. Drama. That pretty much describes my life. I mean when your living with your 7 older brothers, 5 cousins, best friends, and a 3 month o...
1M 13.9K 64
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 two years ago, my life changed forever. All it took was one night to alter the rest of my life. I wasn't sure about a lot of...