him. | eddie munson x reader

arliearellano द्वारा

did you fall for the freak? !!🔞!! SMUT CUSSING MAKE OUT SESSIONS MENTION OF PILLS, DRUGS. अधिक

Intro
Your outfits
PART 1 - THE MEETUP
PART 2 - HELLFIRE
PART 3 - DRAMA
PART 4 - ISSUES
PART 5 - NIGHT WALK
PART 7 - EDDIE..
PART 8 - FIGHT
PART 9 - MAKE UP
PART 10 - I DONT FEEL GOOD..
Authors note
PART 11 - JEALOUSY VOL 1
PART 12 - JEALOUSY VOL 2 (SMUT)
PART 13 - YOU HAVE LOST
PART 14 - HAWKINS WILL FALL
PART 15 - THE HOSPITAL (SMUTTY)
PART 16 - RECOVERING
PART 17 - IS THIS OKAY?.. (SMUTTY)
PART 18 - EDDIE, BABY..
Your outfits PT 2
A/N - im sorry.

PART 6 - STAR GAZING

854 9 14
arliearellano द्वारा

(hiii loves. TW: mention of p!lls !!!! sorry part 6 is just coming out !! i've been busy all weekend with company over at my house but here it is, finally ! part 6! last part didn't contain lyrics from any song— but this one does ! can you find them? the song is "STAR SHOPPING" by LIL PEEP, and "LET HER GO" by PASSENGER. i hope u guys have sooo much fun reading this chapter. signed, mrs munson 🫶)

it was morning and eddie was sleeping next to you. you realized that he had moved in the middle of the night— from between your thighs— to right next to you, but i didn't mind, only because i felt safe whenever he cuddled me and kept me close to him.

i slowly got up— walking to dustin's room. there was voices coming from the room but didn't know who it was. it was suzie! dustin and suzie were talking over their walkie-talkies— i love suzie! she was always a sweet heart to me.

i walked over to the walkie-talkie, and i grabbed it out of dustin's hand. "HEY !!- Y/N!" dustin shouted at me. "hiiii suzie! i miss u, how have u been?" i asked suzie.

"AWWW. HIIII Y/N I MISS UUUU SO MUCH! i've been good, wbu?" suzie asked with cheer in her voice. "i've been good- you need to come down here soon like i miss you, a lot and it'd be good to have a ONE ON ONE girl day!" you said.

"oh for sure! you hear that dustin?" suzie said, chuckling. dustin scoffed. "Y/N! give me my girlfriend back." dustin said why snatching the walkie-talkie out of my hand.

i laugh while i walked out of the room, and into mine.. only to find eddie looking frustrated at me.

"y/n rae henderson, tell me why i woke up to hugging a god damn pillow instead of you?" he said with a mad/laughing look.

"iiii don't know i'm sorry!! i was talking to suzieee baby!" you said while laughing.

"don't call me baby. i want to be with you and not with a pillow!" he said, while grabbing you by your waist.

"baby i'm sorry.." you said with a smile, as you cupped his face, bringing him in for a kiss. "i love you, munson." you said, admiring how pretty him and his little eyes and big curly hair was.

"i love you more henderson, my baby." eddie said while looking up to you.

"never ever again will i replace myself with a pillow. i promise my baby.." you said as you kissed his nose. eddie blushed, and you knew that you really loved him, and he loved you. or did he feel the same way about you?

you're a bad over thinker, and ever sense that one time that eddie didn't answer you for a whole day— you've been having weird occurrences. very close to max's' trances with vecna. i've been having big headaches— ones that won't go away. and, i've been waking up in a cold sweat— after having the worst nightmares. bloody noses more often—. all of this happened after i saw vecna behind me.

"y/nnn? are you good?" eddie said, standing up to me— "uhm. yeah sorry." you said in a low tone.

"hey baby- what's wrong?" eddie asked, while cupping your cheek. "do you.. do you love me?" you said. "y/n, what? you know how much i love you— baby— i love you and only you." he said, placing his hands on your waist.

"it's just— nevermind." you said. "no baby— tell me i wanna know." eddie said, placing his hand on your chin, pulling your face up to his face. "i'm an overthinker. i want to be with you all the time but i'm afraid you love someone else." you said with a shaky tone.

"baby baby. don't cry— i love you so much, so so much. i wouldn't never ever lay my eyes on someone else other then you, my baby. you're my one and only love." he said, while hugging you.

you hugged back as you both stood there in silence. i guess it was confirmed, eddie loved you, and you were the love of his life. you sighed in relief as eddie pulled away, kissing you on the forehead.

"i love you— eddie." you said. "i love you to y/n, remember that, okay?" he said in a demanding tone. you got butterflies— "yes my love." you said

"one second i need water.." you said at you pulled away, turning around to grab your water off of the nightstand, as you take a sip— you hear eddie say; "jeez it's kinda hot in here." you heard eddie say in a harsh tone.

you turned around as you said "oh- really ?" he had took his shirt off. you were just standing there in shock. with your mouth wide open. "holy fucking shit!" you said, as you ran, and jumped over the bed frame and on top of eddie— 'he is so beautiful' you thought to yourself.

"hey guys do we have an- AAGHHHH" dustin said as he looked traumatized.

"oh shit MY BAD I FORGOT YOU WERE HERE BUT WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING— UM HE WAS HOT SO HE TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT AND THEN I GOT FLUSTERED AND DOVE RIGHT ON TOP OF HIM BUT DONT WORRY WE WEREN'T GONNA DO IT !!" you yelled.

"uhhh yeah what she said. we weren't gonna do it. maybe." eddie said. "MUNSON!" dustin yelled. "i'm kidding i'm kidding." eddie said, as you scoffed. "you know what forget about it idc what you guys do— YA NASTY" dustin said as he made a throw up looking face—.

"eddie! you weren't supposed to say that! you know we aren't doing that!" you said sorta whisper-yelling. "okay okay baby— i was just playing but i'm sorry my love." he said while pulling you on top of him.

"i love you, munson." you said with butterflies. "i love you more, henderson. my pretty girl." eddie said while kissing your neck.

'this man gives me butterflies every second of my life 😟' you thought to yourself.

"oh y/nnnn my babyyyy" eddie said as he attacked you with kisses, as he placed them all around your body. (NON SEXUAL !) as you did the same to eddie, you placed them around his chest— he was loving every moment of it.

after you guys kissed eachother for a pretty long time you fell asleep on eddie's chest- feeling so much comfort and loving the fact that you were with the man you desired to be with, the love of your life.

———————————Time Skip———————————

you woke up in a cold sweat. it had happened again. you screamed as loud as possible, as eddie sat up from his sleep and dustin ran in your room. "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY??" dustin yelled.

"BABY—" eddie said. "I-I, I SAW HIM!" you said.

"saw who, baby???" eddie said, while comforting you. "vecna.." dustin whispered. you nodded, you were so scared but you hugged eddie tighter, making yourself feel a bit better.

"um before we move on, eddie can you please put a fucking shirt on? i don't wanna see ur naked fucking chest all over my sister—!" dustin said. "i like it." you said— "stfu you nasty" dustin said.

"calm down guys— i'll put on a shirt—!" eddie said. "UGH finally" dustin said while he scoffed.

"nooo !" you say— right before he puts his shirt once you kiss his chest.

"yup i'm outta here—"  dustin said as he walked out of the room. "it's okay baby i loveeee you. how are you feeling though?"

"i-i don't know. i can't explain— and i really don't wanna talk about it." you said. "okay okay, baby— i would never push you to say something that you don't want." eddie said.

'he's such a gentlemen.' you thought to yourself. "umm hey i need to take my pills." you said. "but you said you would stop taking them!" eddie said with tears forming in his eyes.

"baby baby—" you said while you hugged him. "they're for my headaches. it makes the pain go away, at least for a little while." you said.

eddie latched onto you, like it was the last time he was going to be seeing you, like EVER.

you pulled away as you grabbed eddie's hand, as you both walked out of your room and into the kitchen— you grabbed a glass full of water and your pills— you took two of your pills everyday. you dropped the pills into your mouth, and took a big swallow of water.

"hey, i need a distraction— and i have an idea..! LETS GO!" you said as you held eddie's hand, and rushed outside. as you got outside, you layed on the grass— watching the stars. they were so pretty.

eddie layed down next to you as you turned over to him— and him following on and turning over to you. he moved the hair out of your face and said; "i know that i'm not that important but to me girl, your so much more then gorgeous... so much more then perfect." eddie said.

you teared up, but you love this man, why would we think that he's not important to you. he's is my whole life and i can't imagine a world without him, and in fact— i don't want to imagine it.

"you are so important to me, eddie. don't say that. you know how much i love you." you said, while kissing him on the lips.

he kissed you back— making it a long kiss. a long one.

he pulled away. "y/n, if you don't mind me asking again- do you think you could tell me how this vecna things started?" eddie asked.

you nodded as in ; 'i guess..'

"if i'm being honest- i-.. it didn't start in the bathroom." you said— while eddie softly gasped.

"it started the first day i met you— the morning of school, at like 1 am, i was up— staring at the ceiling in the dark— same old empty feeling in my heart. i had zoned out and went in a trance. i saw a clock, the grandfather clock. i was scared, and IT was scary as hell." you said with a shaky voice.

"y/n, why didn't you tell me— i could've helped!" eddie said as he stood up with a pretty mad look on his face. "i didn't know you at the time, and i thought you'd get mad.. really mad. like that one time you yelled at me when you were high." i sad in an even shakier voice.

"why did i just do that. my love i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to get mad at you.." eddie said, sitting back down, while hugging you from behind as he pulled you onto his lap, whilst he was rubbing your thigh..

you felt something with eddie. it almost felt.. weird. like a roller coaster but not certainly butterflies. something else had happened. you ignored the fact while you still had that feeling— but you went back to having a conversation.

"we need to work on your anger issues.. but can i tell you something?" i asked, sorta scared to tell him this.

"umm. yeah sure? what's up?" he asked.

"eddie you make me feel a certain way that nobody else can make me feel. i fall in love over and over again every time i see your cute little face." you said— just going for it !

"woah woah- baby slow down. i love you so much but WOAH." he said.

"i-i'm sorry i didn't mean t-" you said before getting cut off.

before you could speak anymore— eddie pulled you in for a kiss.

"woah i don't know where that came from but i like it—" you said.

"there's more where that came from, my baby. look— i feel the same way about you— y/n. you know how much i'm in love with you, you know that right?" eddie said as he kissed the outline of your jaw.

you both hugged eachother as you walked inside— and into your room.

you obviously closed the door behind you— as you grabbed a movie and turned it on. it was a good movie— "SCREAM". i loved this movie so much but it sorta scared me. eddie had took off his shirt again and only had his sweats on.

this man knew what he was doing— with his beautiful brown eyes and long curly hair. you were attached to this man, and knew you could never let go of him.

as you drifted off.. you didn't feel well, even though you were in eddie's arms,, nothing felt right.

HE IS HERE.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.9K 163 15
this story has been discontinued due to lack of motivation & lack of support. ❝ you make me want to smash my head onto that table, sinclair ❞ ˚₊· ͟͟͞...
40.5K 1.1K 10
Steve always knew he wasn't straight. He remembers being young and confused, and how pretty Tommy H's hair flowed whenever he played soccer. But he h...
50.6K 400 38
WARNING ⚠️ This story contains heavy smut and daddy/mommy kinks IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT DONT READ!! Stranger things does not belong to me! 18+ (sexua...
601 19 12
𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘢𝘣𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭. �...