past and future (Modern AU :L...

Da Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... Altro

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

44

238 10 0
Da Alie-Heart

Levi flinched awake when cries echoed through the baby monitor, he rubbed his eyes as he heard light snores next to him. He turned and saw Norie in a deep sleep, her body was sprawled out as her naked chest was exposed to the air since she kept getting up to feed the baby.

She mumbled as she had a light smile on her face, Levi got up as he pulled the blanket towards her so her chest would be covered.

He got up and walked to the nursery, he opened the door and walked to the crib. Levi looked inside and saw Eren kicking his arms and legs around. He carefully picked him up and faced him towards his face.

"I know you expected your mama but she's asleep, let's let her rest."Levi spoke.

His finger softly wipes the tiny tears from Eren's eyes, Levi then brought the baby closer, placing a kiss on his head.

Levi walked them back to the bedroom, he saw Norie's upper body hanging off the bed as she laid horizontally on the bed, still letting out soft snores.

He sighed as he looked around to see where he can place Eren so he can fix her sleeping position, Levi's eyes landed on a basket filled with towels, he shrugged and carefully placed the baby inside.

He walked back to the bed and placed a hand behind Norie's neck and the other on the side of her left thigh. Levi carefully moved her and she was back to laying vertically on the bed.

Levi turned around and went towards Eren, he picked him up and laid on his side of the bed. He sighed as he got comfortable but then stopped when he noticed the baby staring.

"You know, you stare a lot"

The 2 month old cooed and felt the warmth from Levi's skin, he closed his eyes as he let out a tiny yawn. Levi caressed his head before pulling him towards his chest and fell asleep.

--------------

"OH MY GOD!"

Levi and Eren flinch awake at Norie's scream of terror, she busted in through the door. Her shirt was still off and had put on two breastfeeding pumps and her hair was poofy.

"Where's the baby?! I swear I put him in the crib!"she yelled and started sobbing out.

"Eren!"Norie cried out.

"Darling calm down he's right here"

She stopped and looked up, the 2 month old stared at her with drool running down his chin, he still had his sleepy face on. Norie quickly went towards the bed and grabbed Eren and placed him against her chest.

"I knew that"she mumbled with sniffles.

Levi shook his head as he fixed the pillows behind him and looked at her.

"You look pretty"

Norie looked at him with a blank face.

"Yeah I look really pretty"she said sarcastically.

Norie placed a kiss on Eren's head and swayed him softly, Levi scooted towards her and laid his head on her chest next to the babies head.

He pulled her in closer by wrapping an arm around her waist, she smiled and brought him and the baby closer, caging them in her arms.

Eren gurgled as his small hand reached towards Levi's hair, though the adults didn't realize since they had closed their eyes to sleep again.

"Oi!"

Levi yelled as the baby had gripped onto his hair and pulled, Norie flinched from his sudden yell and looked down at the two boys.

"Let go, let go Eren!"Levi yells again and tried removing the babies hand from his hair as softly as possible.

"Calm down-Ow!"Norie cut herself off when she felt Eren grab onto the strands of her hair.

"Eren!"they both called out but the baby had fallen asleep with his hands still gripping their hair, finding comfort and ease.

-------------------

"How does mama look?"Norie says as Mikasa pulled her hands back away from her face.

"Pretty"the girl responded as she reached for the red lipstick again.

"Didn't you already put me lipstick-Okay"she stopped herself when Mikasa started applying the red tint around her lips.

The young girl grabbed the eyeshadow palette and started to put on the blue eyeshadow on her eyelids.

Mikasa grabbed a crown and a red scarf from her toy box and placed it on Norie, she smiled and grabbed her small hand mirror.

"There, Norie's ready"

Norie smiled and grabbed the mirror and look into it, her face dropped when she saw her lips were wayyyy over lined with red lipstick, her cheeks had caked up blush and her eyelids was icy blue.

She laughed awkwardly and says "wow baby, you did such a great job"

"Thank you"Mikasa said with a smile.

"What about us?"

The girls turned to look at the boys, Levi sat there with a blank face as Eren smiled brightly. His hair in a pigtail on top of his head, while Eren had two pigtails. Both of the boys had blush on their cheeks and crowns on their heads.

"Pretty"Mikasa says.

"Yeah...you look very beautiful Princess Levi of Shinganshina"Norie spoke out in a squeak as she tried her best to hold in her laugh.

He just stared at her as Eren yelled with a smile "my face is so pink!"

"No Norie"Levi spoke as he stopped her from kissing him.

"Oh come on it's just a little lipstick"Norie defended and leaned in again.

"No-"

Norie had grabbed onto the back of his neck with two hands and started placing kisses all over his face. And finally one on his lips, she pulled back as the toddlers laughed when they saw Levi's face scattered with red lipstick and his lips stained with it.

"Don't think I forgot you both"

Eren and Mikasa squealed out as they tried running off but Norie grabbed them and placed kisses on there face. Levi stared as his face broke out into a smile as he heard the toddlers laugh.

--------------------------------

"Levi! Norie!"

The adults looked away from the TV and the toddlers ran to them.

"Whats wrong?"

"Bob is sleeping!"Eren says about his and Mikasa's pet fish.

Levi and Norie stared in confusion, they looked at each other and back at them.

"Sleeping?"Levi repeated.

"Yeah! Show them how he's sleeping Mikasa!"

The girl looked around and she walked towards the coffee table, she laid horizontally on the surface and "pretended to float upside down".

The couple stared but their eyes widened when they finally realized.

"Oh, oh my god-Yeah! Bob is sleeping, he's going into hibernation"Norie rambled out nervously.

"He's in a better place now-I mean he's just taking a quick nap"Levi cut himself off when his wife nudged him.

"When will he wake up?"Mikasa questions.

The adults looked at them, and tried coming up with a answer.

"Let's go make cupcakes! Mama brought batter yesterday"Norie changed the subject.

The toddlers cheered and she lead them away, Norie looked at Levi and gave him a face to do something about the fish.

He sighed and stood up while rolling up his sleeves.

---------------------------

Levi stood in front of the toilet with the fish in a bowl, he grabbed it while he wore his blue gloves, he dropped it into the toilet and placed the bowl on the sink.

"Well, you lasted 3 months, I don't understand. Me and Norie fed you everyday you ungrateful little shit"

The fish floated in the water making him sigh and say "why am I even talking to you"

Levi pressed on the flush and saw the water in the toilet swirl down, but his eyes widened when he saw the fish flinch and start swimming but it had went down the hole.

He stood there as he tried processing.

Levi grabbed the bowl and awkwardly walked out of the bathroom, he walked down the hall and down the stairs.

"I love chocolate!"Eren spoke out as he and Mikasa mixed the batter together with the spoon.

"Yeah? And we have strawberry frosting-Norie"she was cut off by a harsh whisper.

Norie looked over at Levi who walked over with a nervous face, he mumbled something causing her to look at him confused.

"What? I don't understand, speak up"she whispered.

"...not...sleep..."Levi whispers.

Norie furrowed her eyebrows and says "huh?"

"Bob wasn't asleep!"

The toddlers and her flinch at his sudden yell, he cleared his throat and said "the batter is looking good"

"Thank you!"Eren and Mikasa spoke up and continued to mix it.

Levi grabbed Norie's arm and says "I flushed the fish down the toilet, but when I did it magically came back to life but I was to late to grab it"

"Are you serious? Now what are we going to do?"

-------------------------------

Eren and Mikasa stared at their fish bowl, Bob was a orange color and Levi and Norie went to the pet store while they were at kindergarten and tried finding a fish that looked like Bob.

"What do you mean you don't have orange fish?"Levi spoke to the worker.

"Sir I'm sorry but we don't-Well then look again!"he cut him off.

"Sir please-"

The worker yelled when Levi grabbed him into a choke hold and said sternly "listen here you brat, my kids are expecting their fish to wake up from hibernation"

"And if they come home and see their fish bowl still empty I'm gonna have to tell them that dada flushed that ungrateful bastard down the toilet"

"And you don't want me to make my kids cry do you? Because if I do I'll come back and I'll hunt you down-"

"Levi let him go!"Norie yelled as she appeared from around the corner holding fish food.

Yet they still couldn't find an orange fish, so they didn't have a choice and bought home a blue one.

Norie held onto Levi's arm in anxiety as they waited for the kids to react.

"It's fine, they're four. Eren thinks a yellow crayon tastes like bananas and Mikasa thinks she can rule the world with a plastic crown on her head, they won't know"Levi whispered.

Eren and Mikasa looked at the fish and at their parents and back at the fish, the boy scratched his head as the girl next to him tapped on the glass softly.

They smiled and Eren spoke  "Wow! Bob turned blue! That's so cool!"

The couple sighed as Mikasa says "good job Bob"

"Thank God"Levi mumbled as Norie leaned on him in relief.

"We want to call Armin, we want to show him our fish!"Eren says as Mikasa held the fish bowl.

"Okay come on"Norie says and led them to the living room.

She set up the laptop and on the coffee table and pulled up Armins grandpas phone number, it rang before he picked up.

"Hey! I assume you want to talk to Armin?"the man said.

"Yes please Mr.Arlert"Norie says.

They saw him walk and hand his phone over to the blonde boy, and he smiled at the sight of his friends

"Armin!"Eren called out towards the laptop as Mikasa smiled with a wave as they facetime him

"Hi guys!"Armin spoke as he held his grandfather's phone shakingly.

"Look, Bob is blue"Mikasa says and showed him the fish bowl.

"Wow! Really?!"

"Yeah!"Eren said excitedly as he jumped in place.

"Hopefully this fish lasts"Levi whispers.

Norie turned to him and said "yes it will"

"And yet we said that to the other 4 fish"

Norie covered his mouth quickly and shushed him. Levi grabbed her hand a kissed her knuckles making her smile and shake her head.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.4K 151 27
This is a Levi Ackerman x Female Reader Modern AU with a twist 🤭 Levi Ackerman is the new guy at Freedom University. His mysterious, quiet, cold, in...
18.2K 539 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
14.9K 385 16
Given a second chance at life in a modern world without Titans, Levi Ackerman is determined to leave his traumatic past life behind. Even so, he has...
14.3K 402 59
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...