Captivated (BL) || V1: A Chao...

Od Author__Z

|| VOLUME 1: A Chaotic Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is... Viac

Synopsis
Disclaimer!
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Rough Start
Chapter 2: Pretty
Chapter 3: I'm Home
Chapter 4: Mom, Mochi's Causing Trouble
Chapter 5: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 1)
Chapter 6: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 3)
Chapter 8: The Awaited Dinner
Chapter 9: Meeting the Woos
Chapter 10: Helping Hand
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (special)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.1 (Part 1)
Chapter 56.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 57.1 (Part 1)
Celebrating 100K views on WEBNOVEL 🎊
Chapter 57.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (Bonus)
Chapter 62 (Bonus 2)
Chapter 63 (Bonus 3)
Chapter 64 (Bonus 4)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80: Strawberries and Pink (Part 1)
Chapter 81: Strawberries and Pink (Part 2)
Chapter 82: Strawberries and Pink (Part 3)
Chapter 83: Promise
Chapter 84: Heart's Demands (Part 1)
Chapter 85: Heart's Demands (Part 2)
Chapter 86: Heart's Demands (Part 3)
Chapter 87: Heart's Demands (Part 4)
Chapter 88: Heart's Demands (Part 5)
Chapter 89: Not in the Car
Chapter 90: Together
Chapter 91: Clueless
Chapter 92: You're the Clueless One Here
Chapter 93: Mood
Chapter 94: Unexpected (Part 1)
Chapter 95: Unexpected (Part 2)
Chapter 96: Little Haru
Chapter 97: It's Him
Chapter 98: Safe in His Embrace
Chapter 99: Trap in His Embrace
Chapter 100: Those Eyes
VOLUME 1 Completion Final Note [Bonus - Q&A with author Z]
Volume 2

Chapter 73

35 7 0
Od Author__Z

Everyone is aware Cheon is unmatched and unrivaled when it comes to high-end luxury as this place was always considered to be the most lavishing city existing in South Korea that has been featured by a lot of influential media organizations and is constantly breaking the world records where the 'most influential people's choice of the year' are predominantly residing in this same city he breathes and looking at how farfetched and different the city is from the very air it emits, Jin can see why individuals had been dreaming of stepping their foot in this land where most travelers can afford going to foreign countries than staying three days here without disbursing a fortune.

Swallowing his saliva, Jin shrinks from his place as the city's aura continues to intimidate him, making him feel more out of place.

Even the savings he has from his bank account couldn't even conceivably buy him a decent meal here.

He hears faint footsteps descending from the plane's staircase. When he looked over his shoulder to see who was behind, it was his mother who worriedly ran towards him to check his state. Her stunning and delicate brows were crumpled upwards in worry about his health and weak physique ever since they fled the lounge.

When his mother sheathes him with her calming warmth, he rests the side of his head dejectedly against her shoulders and tries to appease himself from the sudden feeling of seclusion.

He's not alone. He chants inside his head, keeping his breathing steady and rational.

He's with his mother, and that's what matters the most.

"We should go seek shelter, sweetheart. It looks like it's about to rain."

His mother softly encourages him as she stroke his back up and down with her warm palm. Jin has left no options but to nod his head, wordlessly agreeing to her upon feeling the heavy coldness of the breeze that's brushing past them and noticing the afternoon sky has gotten even darker and dimmer.

He's indeed touched by the city's hospitable welcome for them. Jin hysterically thought, but shoo away his sarcasm when his stomach painfully stirs inside him as if it was his unwelcoming karma.

He groans.

"Where are our things, mother?" asks Jin who is short for breath.

Even after conveying just a few words, he can now vividly feel how little the energy he has left.

"Someone will take care of it, but now we should head first. Can you still walk to the entrance, hm?"

Jin obediently nods his head again. He doesn't want to be carried or chaperoned by a wheelchair which he's sure his mother would not waver to do so.

His mother wrapped an arm around him and they began to take their time walking towards the side entrance of the airport, desperate to be away from the track, but as they reached the entrance, a tall man lifted his hand in front of them, thwarting them from taking a step inside.

His mother's brow sternly lifts at the man's unexpected advancements whilst Jin crouches when they stopped, completely oblivious of what was about to happen.

His arm was tightly clutching around his stomach upon he felt it continuously churning and stirring inside him, squeezing and numbing his insides. There goes his body again that's favorable to react at the wrong moment. Argh.

It's probably past his snack time, but he still doesn't feel like eating.

He threw up everything he ate from breakfast and lunch and he'll probably get diabetes at the number of candies he had chewed to avoid splattering more of his vomit on the plane's expensive interior.

At this rate, he's terrified he'll die young.

He winces and glances up at the unmoving man in front of them who looked like he was about to murder someone from his build, but was not quite ravishing and captivating as Hiro's.

Hiro . . .

When Hiro's name shortly passes by his head, even from his disheveled and unbearable state, his heart never fails to respond and sing upon hearing the melody of his name that fetches him an undeniable warmth blossoming within his chest.

It's such a warm feeling but in an unfortunate place and state he's in now. He frowns.

Three more staff start to loom over them and calmly discussed something with his mother, but it was more like an argument rather than a discussion.

His head was hanging low and away from the gazes of the crowd who had begun to turn their attention to them with curiosity.

He can't get a grasp of what their conversation was about as he was either concentrating on something else or pushing his best to keep his mind conscious and awake.

It's funny how well they were treated before leaving Hangbyul, but came in contact with this chaos when they arrive here.

He can't help but miss home.

He chews his upper lip and kept his head down, restraining to stifle a groan as the once flickering and pulling pain he felt inside him turns continuous for a few seconds and stops but then prolongs its numbing pain again. The same agonizing process repeats itself and he parts his lips and breathes in and out.

His eyes flew open and shunned tears discreetly fall from his clear crystal-like eyes down to the ground, leaving small and barely noticeable round wet marks.

"I'm sorry ma'am but it's now compulsory to thoroughly check every passenger's identity. If you do not mind, we will need your C-ID for further procedures."

He can feel his mother's worried gaze fixed on him and Jin releases his grip around her. He refuses to lift his head and just waves his hand at her, telling her he's fine and that she can go deal with the situation first.

Worried and not buying his excuse, Asami rampages through the piled documents inside the envelope she has been carrying and politely hands it to the security men in front of her, but her frustration only grew worst upon seeing the disappointed frowns on their faces.

"Where's your C-ID, ma'am?"

Why do they keep asking for their C-ID? Didn't the documents justify enough evidence? "We don't have any, but we traveled here under safe and legal procedures—"

The man rudely turns his back against her at halfway through her speech and Asami's mouth fell open in disbelief at such mistreatment and disrespect she received.

"They're not citizens of Cheon." The man talks to his associate.

"What flight are they from?"

Unforgiving, Asami grabs the man by his shoulders and courageously slaps the envelope directly to his face, leaving the startled people who witnessed her fury blink in fright. Her entire face screamed infuriation as her glistening glare pierces right through him, "We are still valid citizens of Korea. Check the papers again if you must, but at least let us pass through. My son is in bad shape—"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but you have to maintain calm as we run through further investigation." He cuts her off again but this time he glared back at her as he stepped onto the important documents she lend him that were now scattered on the cold floor.

Her thin line of patience suddenly ticks and breaks.

The documents . . .

Oh, believe her. She's still calm at this rate! But what kind of bullshit discrimination is this just because they weren't registered as citizens in Cheon?

The argument grew wider and had driven a ruckus near the Z-2 entrance of CIA airport. It was an odd and peculiar incident that rarely happened in the airport, and so the other staff came to know what was happening in fear of any accidents that may tarnish the reputation of CIA.

Forgetting to notice his small existence, Jin quietly slips past through the door and everyone else. He slowly walks towards the nearest bench he can spot and couldn't stop grunting midway. His steps were small and with each second that passes, blood continues to drain from his already pale face. His entire body trembled weakly and he noticed the lights around them had shunned brighter . . . or was it his sight that was starting to turn blur.

Just . . . Just a little more.

"Trespasser!"

A roaring voice exploded in his left ear and a hand abruptly grips him, stopping him as his body flinches at the person's aggressive hold of him that has gotten tighter and tighter around his writs.

Jin lets out a low and shivering gasp that was barely audible enough to hear as he silently winces.

"Jin!" His mother yells and calls at him from the distance. He can hear the wavering and worry in her voice and the grunts he heard from her next.

Mom?

He groans painfully, clutches his stomach, and shuts his eyes again. He crouches, and his body slowly descends to sit on the floor, wanting to turn himself as small as possible, but he couldn't because the man's merciless grip on him is still intact.

The man tried pulling him up and though it was painful and felt a bone of him cracked, nothing came out from his parched throat. The man then aggressively dragged him back to where his mother is standing whom Jin took a glimpse of. She has been held back by the rest of the security men as her shouts became alarming when they blocked her from entering.

His stomach hurts.

Please . . . no more.

"L-Let go . . ."

Barely having enough energy, he pleaded to the person who dragged him by force as he winces upon feeling his shoulders about to twist.

Author's Note:

FOR MORE chapters to read read my story on Webnovel.

I upload new chapters there first, three days in advance before I'll post it here. Hehehe.

I also often upload chapter there daily. (^-^) V

BOOK TITLE:

Captivated (BL)

MY ACCOUNT:

Daniel_BlakeZD

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

642K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
55.8K 2.4K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
4.1K 76 26
[Warning.May contain] Bad language (Doesn't really appear a lot) A boyxboy love story. This story goes about the life of a Filipino boy named Blake R...
2.3K 403 16
{Complete, 14 Chapters & an Epilogue} How does it feel loving a person who has a serious mental problem? Due to a traumatic past, Lyle lost all his m...