The Lone Wolf | Fred Weasley...

Od ynhpstories

Y/n Lupin became a werewolf at a young age from Fenrir Greyback. She kept this secret from everyone apart fro... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1: Reunited
Chapter 2: Back to the Burrow
Chapter 3: Insecurites
Chapter 4: The Portkey
Chapter 5: The Match
Chapter 6: Aftermath
Chapter 7: Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 8: A Scary Realisation
Chapter 9: The First Transformation
Chapter 10: The Morning After
Chapter 11: A Shocking Discovery
Chapter 12: The Champion Selection
Chapter 13: A Confession
Chapter 14: The First Task
Chapter 15: The Second Transformation
Chapter 16: Dance Lessons
Chapter 17: Doubts
Chapter 18: Dress Shopping
Chapter 19: The Ball and the Question
Chapter 20: The First Meeting
Announcement!
Chapter 21: Revealing News
Chapter 22: The Second Task
Chapter 23: A Unwanted Surprise
Chapter 24: The Truth is Revealed
Chapter 25: A Awkward Class
Chapter 26: Somethings Wrong
Chapter 27: The Final Task
Chapter 28: The Long Way Home
Part 29: 12 Grimmauld Place
Chapter 30: Hidden Secrets
Chapter 31: The Secret is Out
Chapter 32: Cute Little Reveals
Chapter 33: Returning Home
Chapter 34: The New Professor
Chapter 37: She Now Knows
Chapter 38: One Long Night
Chapter 39: Close Call
Chapter 40: Locked Out
Chapter 41: Family
Chapter 42: "We all know you did it"
Chapter 43: The HogsHead
Chapter 44: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 45: Stunning
Chapter 46: The Fox and The Snow
Chapter 47: The Attack and The Reunion
Chapter 48: Admissions and Secrets
Chapter 49: Christmas
Chapter 50: Discovered
Chapter 51: The Twins Grand Plan
Chapter 52: The Grand Exit
Chapter 53: The Ministry of Magic
Chapter 54: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Chapter 55: The Cottage in the Woods
Chapter 56: An Unexpected Guest
Chapter 57: The Smell
Chapter 58: Christmas Gone Wrong
Chapter 59: The Crypt
Chapter 60: The Letter
Chapter 61: The Rescue
Chapter 62: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 63: The Battle of Eight Potters
Chapter 64: A Wedding Gone Wrong
Chapter 65: The Break-in
Chapter 66: Hidden
Chapter 67: Castle in Danger
Chapter 68: The Battle of Hogwarts
Chapter 69: The Fallout
Chapter 70: Goodbye
Bonus: The Afterlife
Thank You!

Chapter 36: Taking the Quill

655 15 3
Od ynhpstories

~.~.~Parts 68-70~.~.~
•Y/n's POV•
TW: Descriptions of blood, cutting and a mention of sharp blades. Please read with caution.

The next morning soon came, the bright morning rays of sunshine filled my empty and lonely dorm room. The rays bounced off my mirror and shone directly into my eyes of the bright morning sun.

I changed into my Gryffindor robes, tied my hair up in a high ponytail and applied enough makeup to hide my red scars that are painted across my face. I slipped on my shoes and slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out of my dorm room with a sigh.

The common room was quiet, only who red-heads sat on the sofa, having light conversation between each other.

"Good morning boys." I called out, causing them both to jump at my words and turn around to me. "Did I make you both jump?"

"Maybe a little." George replied. "And good morning."

"Good morning my love." Fred added, walking to me and linking my hand in his.

"Come on. I want breakfast before we have to deal with toad." I said, dragging the two out of the common room.

"Toad?" George asked.

"My new name for Umbridge. But more of that later, come on!"

~.~.~30 Minutes Later~.~.~

Breakfast was soon done and the great hall that was once full of students began to filter out to walk to their first classes of the day.

"I don't want to goooo!" I groaned whilst Fred and George was hauling me out of my seat.

"We have to, come on." George replied, as we began to walk out of the large hall.

The corridors were flooded with people, feeling the eyes on me only grew. It was uncomfortable, scary that everyone knows my secret, the feeling was like sharp blades sliding across my back as eyes focused on me and left. I lowered my head and looked at the floor was I walked between the twins tall figures.

I felt a hand intertwine with mine, I looked up to see Fred smiling down to me with the warm and comforting eyes that help to make me feel safe. I smiled back at him before moving my head to face the emptying corridor.

We walked into the DADA classroom which was almost full of students in our class. The twins and I found spare seats. I sat next to Fred and George sat next to a Hufflepuff girl called Katelyn, a girl I know George liked.

Katelyn had long, light brown hair which reached her waist. Her face was soft and a smile appeared on her lips as George took a seat next to her.

"Good morning Katelyn." George smiled, looking into her dark brown eyes.

"Morning G-George." She stammered, moving her eyes back down to her book.

"Their so in love." Fred mocked as he whispered into my ear.

"Leave him be, he likes the girl and it's clear. Katelyn is super nice!" I whispered back.

"Okay fine." Fred whispered back.

But our conversation was interrupted when I heard a high pitched cough which sounded almost like a squeal.

"Good morning, children." Professor Umbridge said, standing at the door of the classroom. "Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Test. N-E-W-Ts. More commonly known as NEWTs. Study hard and you will be rewarded. Fail to do so, and the consequences may be severe."

There was a light swish of her short wand and a large pile of books that was resting on her desk rose into the air and moved along the rows of seats.

"Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven." She said, as books made for fourth years landed on my desk. "But you'll be pleased to know, from now on... you will be following a carefully structured, Ministry-approved... course of defensive magic. Yes?" She said as my hand rose into the air.

"There's nothing in here about using defensive spells?" I said adamantly, glancing at her with killer eyes.

"Using spells? Ha-ha! Well, I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom." She snorted with her high pitched laugh, I'm already loosing my patience with her.

"We're not gonna use magic?" Fred butted in, giving me a wink.

"You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way." Toad continued.

"What use is that? If we're attacked, it won't be risk-free." I raised my voice, without raising my hand.

"Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class. It is the view of the Ministry that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient to get you through your examinations which, after all, is what school is all about." She snapped back, her face beginning to match the pink in her dress.

"And how's theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?"

"There is nothing out there, dear." She cooed. "Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe Lord Voldemort." I shouted.

The rest of the students in the class began to whisper and murmur around the room, questioning my choice of words. Fred nudged my side with a mischievous smile and George matched the smile. Even Katelyn have me a small but supportive smile.

"Now, let me make this quite plain." Umbridge said to quieten the room. "You have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This is a lie."

The anger that was bubbling in my grew and boiled over the pot it was in.

"It's not a lie. Harry saw him. Harry fought him.

"Detention, Miss Lupin." She replied victoriously, a proud glint shone in her eye.

"Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord?" I yelled to toad as her back was turned.

"Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident." She retorted. How dare she.

"It was murder. Voldemort killed him. You must know this!"

"Enough!" Umbridge screeched. "See me later, Miss Lupin. My office."

The screech that was Umbridge's giggle escaped her lips, I lowered my head and read the relevant pages without causing another scene.

Thank Godric the lesson was soon over. I dashed out of the room faster than Umbridge could giggle. Luckily I had a free period now whilst the twins decided to run off to prank Filch, which I decided to decline for today, not wanting more attention. So I decided to hide away in the library for the next hour.

"Y/n!" A voice called from behind me as I walked. I turned around and saw a familiar face.

"Oh, hey Katelyn." I smiled, she walked slightly faster to catch up with me.

"You okay?" She asked as we began to walk.

"Could be doing better, that's why I'm going to hide in the library. Are you okay?" I replied.

"I'm okay, can I join you in the library, I have a free period too?" She asked with a small and hopeful smile.

"Of course you can. It would be nice to have some company." I smiled.

"You know, I'm impressed of what you did in class." Katelyn said, as we entered the library and walked towards the back of the large room.

"Oh uh, thanks. I don't know why I suddenly lashed out. Maybe it's because of my con-" I started but soon stopped myself.

"It's okay Y/n, I heard the rumour and I wanted you to know that I have absolutely nothing against you. I'm impressed of how you have handled it." Katelyn said sympathetically.

"Thank you Katelyn, I needed to hear that." I weakly smiled.

"Your welcome." She smiled. "I actually wanted to ask you something."

"Of course, what is it?" I replied.

"So, I like George." She paused. "And I wanted to ask you or Fred if you know anything?" She nervously asked.

"I knew you liked George! I see the way you look at him. George definitely likes you back, trust me." I smiled and a look of relief and happiness spears across Katelyn's face.

"Thank you Y/n!" She cheered. "I was also wondering if we could be friends?"

"Of course, I'd love to!" I replied, looking forward to our growing friendship.

~.~.~Later That Evening~.~.~

My afternoon was spent between classes, talking to Katelyn and spending time with the twins. But the evening soon came that means that it was time for detention with Umbridge, and I was dreading it.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." I sheepishly said as I rose of the sofa and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"Promise?" Fred asked.

"I promise. I'll see you both later." I said, turning my back and walking out of the common room.

The corridors were empty, except from the last few straggling first years who were still getting used to the size of the castle. I could hear the sound that my feet make when hitting the ground, or the sound of the things in my bag moving around and clanging into each other.

But I made it to Professor Umbridge's classroom, it was empty, dark and cold. I walked up the solid stone steps to knock on the door, when I heard a meow, then another, and another. Great.

I took a deep breath and placed three large knocks at the door. And it took a few seconds to get a reply.

"Come in." Umbridge's voice called.

I opened the large wooden door to see the room inside was covered head to toe in pink, walls, floors, curtains and even parts of her desk. I noticed there was pink sugar for the tea in her pink teacup, I identified the sound of the meowing, the wall opposite her desk was piles and piles of cat plates that was hung on the wall.

"Good evening, Miss Lupin. Sit." She commanded, pointing at a small table adjacent to her desk. I dropped my bag to the floor and slumped in the seat and crossed my arms.

"You're going to be doing some lines for me today, Miss Lupin." Umbridge said.

I reach down to my bag to grab a quill and my pot of ink when I was interrupted.

"No, not with your quill. Going to be using a rather special one of mine." She said with a mischievous smirk, this can't be good. She placed a red quill on my table, it looked weird, like something wasn't right with it.

"Now I want you to write, 'I must not tell lies.'"

"How many times?" I grudgingly asked the woman.

"Well, let's say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in."

"You haven't given me any ink."

"Oh, you won't need any ink."

I rolled my eyes at the woman as I began to write the first like. The 'ink' is blood red. I didn't think much of it until I reached the end of the second line, a stinging and itching feeling began on my left hand.

Again, I ignored this and continued to write until the pain became more unbearable to ignore. I glanced at my hand and saw that the words 'I must not tell lies' were carved in my hand, blood oozing from the open wound. That's when I realised.

The 'ink' is my blood.

I didn't want to give the woman the satisfaction, so I wrote and wrote the same words over and over again. But pain was beginning to sear from my hand causing me to grunt multiple times and my hand twitched to try and ease the pain. Umbridge turned and walked around to the front of my desk.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said plainly

"That's right. Because you know, deep down you deserve to be punished. Don't you, Miss Lupin?"

I didn't say anything, just looking at her blankly

"Go on." She nodded.

The next two hours were excruciating, the carving in my hand became more deeper and oozing more heavily. I can't wait to get out and see Fred's reaction to it.

"You may go Miss Lupin, I hope this has taught you a lesson."

I grabbed my bag and dashed out of the door without saying anything to Umbridge. Tears slipped out of my eyes as I walked back to the common room, clutching my hand.

I reached the door to the Gryffindor common room, took a deep breath and covered my carving with the sleeve of my robe. I said the password and walked into the common room where Fred and George were anxiously sitting on the sofa.

"Oh Y/n you're back!" George said sounding relieved to see me.

"How was detention love?" Fred asked, fear and worry hidden in his voice.

"It was fine." I said, trying to hide the pain that must have been in my voice.

"What did she make you do?" George asked, guiding me to the sofa to sit between them.

"If she hurt you I swear to Godric Gryffindor-" Fred started but I interrupted him.

"She made me to lines. That was all." I lied.

"That's it? Just lines? No extras or anything?" Fred asked, does he know?

"Nope, I promise. Just lines." I tried to put on a fake smile whilst I was talking to them.

"Are you sure? You seem off?" George said. Does he know too?

"I'm fine." I lied again. "Can we just go to your dorm please?"

The twins looked at each other and nodded. We walked up to their dorm in silence and as soon as we reached it, I raised my arms in the air to stretch, rolling down the sleeve of my robe to reveal the carving.

"What's that on your hand love?" Fred asked, worried.

"Nothing." I quickly said, pulling my sleeve back over my hand.

"It doesn't look like nothing." George then added.

"Honestly it's nothing. It's just uh- a werewolf scar." I quickly said to try and cover up.

"If it's nothing then let me see." Fred insisted.

"No Fred-" I said, but Fred gently took my arm and pulled up the robe sleeve to reveal the freshly carved words in my hand, causing both twins to gasp.

"Did she make you do that?" Fred asked angrily.

"Uhh, yeah." I said, deciding not to lie to him.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Fred asked me, tears brimming in my eyes.

"I didn't want you two to worry about it." I replied to him, not meeting his eyes.

"Of course we're going to worry. We're your best friends." George added, looking at me with gentle eyes.

"Oh wait until I show her!" Fred growled, standing up and leaving the room.

"FRED!" I yelled after him. It didn't work.

"Whilst Fred is doing Fred things." George said, causing me to smile. "Let me bandage your hand.

George went into the bathroom and came out with a damp cloth and bandages. He gently cleaned my wound and wrapped it in a long white bandage. We talked in hoped Fred would come back soon.

But we didn't see Fred until the next morning...

Word count: 2500
A/n: IM BACK! I am sorry I've been gone but I've had lots of school work recently so I'm starting to come back to writing. So sorry if it's rubbish. Have a great day :)

From
~Ella

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

51K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
704K 14.5K 74
Fred Weasley and Y/n L/n are best friends since they met at King Cross station in their first year. Soon they caught feelings for each other. Who wil...
173K 2.7K 82
You've been best friends with Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan since First Year even if it is in a unexpected way. You've become inseparable s...
139K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...