𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲

By miasweet113

⚠ WARNING this book do involve the man being in control alittle abusive. Strong language, mature content. Up... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
No chapter
10
11
12
13
Introduction.
14
15
16
17
18
20
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
👀
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37.
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

63

4K 120 14
By miasweet113

vote . Comment . Share and follow💓😘

Yanna's pov

It was 8 O'clock in the morning. Kevin went to work and drop kemari off to his mama house so I'm home alone.

I was looking inside the closet for something cute to wear since I'm finna be outside today.

Yeah that part. Kevin probably thinks I'm finna stay my ass home all day and sleep. so I probably won't be hearing to much from him until later on.

But I do have a few errands I need to run.

I brush my teeth and hop into the shower real fast to get my day started. After I was done I put on my underwear and went into the mirror to fix my hair.

I haven't did my hair and nails for a lil minute because of my baby and that's about to change real soon.

After my hair was done I change into my outfit for today.

I felt cute asf in my lil mini dress. I add lip gloss to my lips and spray on some perfume before walking downstairs locking up the house behind me.

I got inside the car and connect my phone to play some songs. I screw down my window and put on my big ass glasses before pulling off.

I'm hungry ash So I'm probably gone stop for something to eat first. I was driving past fast food restaurants trying to decided what it is I wanted.

I spotted IHOP and Park in the parking lot before grabbing my things walking inside. I pulled down my dress and ordered me some lucky charm pancakes with a small coffee.

I ate all my breakfasts before going to different stores shopping for things for kemari's room.

He sleeps in our room right now but he's now getting older so why not have his own room.

It was four o'clock in the afternoon and the backseat of my car was pack with all the shit I bought. I even grab Kevin a few things he might like.

As I was driving to my next destination my phone started to ring. I pick my phone up off my lap and answered.

"Wsp bae" I heard Kevin voice said. I hadn't even looked at the ID before picking up so I was a lil gag.

"Hey baby" I reply pulling up at Starbucks.

"Is you driving right now?" He asks me confused.

"Yeah bae I had umm..went and got couple things for kemari's room since I got the time to do it, how did you know?" I said waiting in line.

"Coo and I'm not stupid that's how ,what you up to rt nah" Kevin asks me whiles I was looking outside the window at some fine ass niggas that was walking by eyeing me down.

"I'm bout to order rn" I said pulling up to the window.

"Welcome to Starbucks what can I get started for you today?"

"Um can't I have a Cosmo and Wanda frappuccino with 3 chocolate cake pops plz" I told her adding a butterbeer frappuccino for Kevin since he just asks for it.

I payed for everything and grab my things before driving away.

"What Yu got on bae" Kevin asks.

"Boy don't do the most I'm on my way over dere now" I told him picking up my drink taking a sip.

"I'm hungry asf manee"he drag on.

I rolled my eyes and rest my glasses on top of my head before sipping on my drink again making a right turn. "You want me bring yo ass something to eat don't Yu?"

"Yeah I do, shid yu my girl you supposed to make sure yo man eats on time every day"

"Whatever bae I'm on my way rn. see you when Im there" I told him reaching for a cake pop.

"Ight bet and hurry up" he said hanging up the phone.

Extra ass

After I paid for me and Kevin's food I head straight over to the trap he was at. Three niggas was already outside with him. He had gotten up from the step he was sitting on when he saw me pulling up and walk over to my side where the window was down.

He stick his head inside the car and look over me. "Bae step out for a lil min" he said opening my door for me so I can come out.

I came out the car and pulled my dress back down a bit. "For what bae?"I asks him confused asf.

He smack my ass pulling me closer to him not removing his hands from my hips.

He looked down at me before nodding his head towards me. "Who you had went and see like dis?"

I wrap my hands around his waist looking up at him rolling my eyes. "Nobody bae , yo shit bout to be cold btw"

"Mm" he say kissing me on the forehead "get in then I'm finna eat in yo car" He walked over to the passenger side closing the door shut.

I followed after him and screw my window up. I showed him his drink and handed him his food before opening mines.

(Kevin's at the top and yanna's at the bottom.)

He took a big bite from his food sipping from his Starbucks at the same time. "Why you ain't brought me one"

I push a fork full of food inside my mouth staring at him chewing. "You don't gotta eat everything I do"

"Ight bet" he look over to me eating all his food.

10 minutes later we was done with our food and was just having a normal conversation before he reach over and pinch my nipples.

"ow , Bae" I mug him holding on chest. "That shit hurts"

"If you had on a bra you wouldn't have felt it dat much na would you?" he came over to my face as I was glaring at him.

"Cry baby self ,come hea let me make it feel better" he pulled me closer from my arm towards him and slide one of his hands in my dress grabbing one of my breast.

I laugh at his nasty self. "I don't need you're help"

I rest my hand over his and he removed mines away putting his head down lower to put my breast into his mouth he started rubbing on the next one as he did.

I held his head close and drop my head back into my seat when he push both of his fingers pass my underwear inside me.

"Mmm.. bae wait" I moan out trying find my words.

"I should beat yo ass fo coming out like dis" he said in my ear with his hand lightly around my throat. "Sexy self you smell good ash, mmm" he said placing a kiss on my lips

Him being in my ears turned me on even more and I think he noticed.

He bite on my lips and pulled away from me slowly.

"I not even gone give you none a dis rn" he said pointing to his body. "You finna be on punishment , that's what I'm finna start doing to yo ass"

I give him a look a held both his hand tight and said "Is you the only nigga alive? Oh yea exactly my point"

"A-" he buck at me before I cut him off. "I'm just fw you baby chill but naw you get me fucked up , how bout you don't get any of this?" I said laughing at his face.

He continue to mug my ass out and I brought both of my hands up to his face to bring it closer. "Bae I'm just playing chill out" I said looking him straight in his eyes before I press my lips to his.

He gets serious real fast.

He wrap his hand back around my throat before pressing his lips back on mines even harder pushing me back over to my seat.

"Imma see you at home when I pick up mari" he said looking over at me one more time before getting out.

"Hmm okay , see you later" with that he walked back over to the gang outside and I drive home.

[A/N alright y'all so I got like 5 other books in draft waiting to come out but I'm only going be posting up probably 1 or two on  my page right now so make sure to follow me and check it out🎉 ❤️]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 14.3K 64
𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.
2.5M 82.6K 78
*There is ROUGH ANGRY SEX and if you are going to start reading remember that. I don't need anyone complaining about this book being TOO rough so CHO...
237K 5.2K 52
Why mess up a good story with a description read to find more .
1.8K 66 23
* Every thug needs a good girl on his side to balance him out. * A little sweet, but spiced with a little crazy. This story has strong sexual conten...