Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises

The Start Of Us

2.9K 48 35
By aFredWsimp

After the ceremony, you had a few photos taken with you and Fred, as well as some of the guests. You also had to get some photos on your polaroid camera, wish you could be here for this Cedric.

Once all of the after photos were sorted you went upstairs with Fred to let the reception be checked and finished. The guests all stood around the foyer with some drinks chatting.

"Oh my gosh." You said closing your door and going back to Fred excitedly, embracing him in a very tight hug.

"Knowing our luck, I thought something was bound to go wrong in there somehow." Fred said back. "Now let me get a proper look at my bride." He gently traced his hand down your arm and lightly picked up your hand. You done a small spin as he continued to hold your hand high.

"Do you like?" You asked, stopping the spin and looking back up at Fred.

"I love it, I love you." His eyes were looking at every individual detail of your dress, "you know we might have time for some fun..." he was smirking giving you the look you knew all too well.

You had put a sex ban on the lead up to the wedding, which was going strong. You wanted the first time to be passionate, desiring, hot.

"Have we had the reception yet?" You asked, looking at his belt and slowly pulling parts of his shirt out from the waistband.

"No. But I like where this is going." He tilted your chin back up.

"I want to have a long, long, long time with you tonight, where you can touch me wherever you want. But not right now." You removed your hands from his shirt and smiled, knowing you had given him false hope.

"Fuck." He whispered, slightly speechless.

It was flattering to see after all this time you had this effect on him. Just from a simple touch you could control a lot.

You could hear the rustle and bustle of the guests downstairs. For a second you were struck with deja vu over hearing a similar noise before the grand ball your parents threw to wed you off.

"This is a bit ironic." You said, sat on the edge of your bed.

"I don't follow, what's ironic?" Fred asked.

"Last time I was here in a big dress, all ready for a ball, my parents- well more my dad- were trying to get me to marry into money. Now I am back again, this time I am married. For love." You smiled seeing his face beam with happiness.

"I love you y/n weasley. I hope you do know that."

"Are you joking, I love you more than anyone else. I survived for you, and you survived for me. Besides all odds we stand infront of eachother, as one." You couldn't resist kissing him again, you kept it gentle to begin with. It didn't take long for the kiss to become fierce.

You both began fighting for breath, your hands were under his coat, nails scratching around his back- while his found the zip to your dress.

"Do you think we have time?" He asked.

"Maybe not, but we will try." You said, breathing heavy. Feeling hot all over.

He shrugged the jacket off his shoulders.

"Oh sister in law!" You heard 2 set of feet coming up the stairs. One being George.

"You have got to be fucking me." You said releasing your lips from Fred's.

"Nope, unfortunately it seems I'm not." Fred spun you round and don't your dress back up, he picked his jacket off the floor and chucked it on the bed and begun tucking his shirt in.

"Can we come in?" Charlie asked at the door.

"Yes I guess you can." You sighed.

"Now now, what's with that tone?" He asked coming through the door.

"Fred we have to go downstairs now." George took Fred, "welcome to the family y/n."

They both went leaving you with Charlie again.

"Thank you for walking me down the aisle." You exclaimed.

"Thank you for letting me." He said back sincerely, "now I have to walk you down the stairs." He took your arm and walked out the room and down the hall.

This time Fred was at the bottom of the steps, you held Charlie's arm walking down the steps one at a time, overlooking your guests standing infront of the ball room doors again. 

A platter of food was set out on the dining room table, of yours and Fred favourite wizard and muggle food/ snacks.

As you reached the bottom of the steps, your arm exchanged to Fred's. The guests were cheering as you led the way back into the ballroom, where all the chairs had been moved so there was room to dance.

The music began to sound, the guests formed a circle big enough for you to dance in.

You turned to look at Fred, he put his hands against your waist, yours reached up to his shoulders.

You began a dance sequence of moving fast paced around the circle, spins, skips while everyone else clapped to the beat. You couldn't stop laughing with joy at the up beat dance waltzing around with your husband.

Guests grabbed a partner and began filling the floor dancing with you.

After a few dances you went out to get some food, and sat at the master table. You weren't having a traditional reception where everyone is served a meal and people make speeches, you wanted to celebrate love. Celebrate the love and achievements made in your relationship.

"This doesn't feel real." You said taking a moment away from everyone else.

"You want to go outside for a bit? Take a moment in the garden?" Fred asked, looking only at you.

You nodded smiling at a hidden excitement you could see in Fred's eyes. He took your hand and walked out quickly like sneaky school children.

"I can't believe we're running from our own wedding." You said giggling as you followed.

"I want to spend more time with my wife." Fred replied standing you in front of the closed doors.

"You ready?" He questioned.

"Ready for?"

He moved over the drapes that covered the doors.

"Oh my gosh." You said, feeling a bit overwhelmed.

"Is it too cheesy?" He asked, you trying to decipher your expression.

You looked past him and opened the door. Your dress was following you slowly as you took each step carefully looking at every detail around you.

"This is beautiful. Freddie."

"You think?" He stood next to you, so close his arm was touching yours. In this moment you felt more filled with love that could even be comprehended.

You took hold of his arm with both your hands as you kept looking around you. Fairy lights, your favourite flowers and Polaroids you had taken over the years of you and Fred. They were twisted into trellis panels of the courtyard in the garden, set up beautifully.

It took the words out of your mouth, so much thought, love and pure dedication put into a small gesture.

"I don't think I've ever loved you more." You confessed, resting your cheek onto his arm, "we should recreate this one." You said, walking over to the moving Polaroid that was taken of fred spinning you around in the dorm room after the Yule ball, recreating the dance from the ball.

"I can call George out, I gave him the camera at the start of the evening. He's been taking candid photos of us all evening, well us and the guests."

"You know the exact way to my heart Fred Weasley." You smiled up, again at the efforts he had been making for the event.

"Should we go and find him y/n weasley?" He was smirking as the name rolled off his tongue.

"We should." You glanced at your surroundings one last time before following with your husband back into the house.

You went back into the main room speaking to a few of the guests you'd not yet fully greeted.

"I'm sorry to cut this short, I must find my brother. We have some important business to attend to." He swept you away with him and walked straight to his brother.

"Hello my favourite married couple." George said, he seemed slightly tipsy but it was nice seeing everyone having such a good time.

"Do you think we can borrow you with the camera?" You asked politely, putting on a smile no one could refuse.

"Of course. Let's go. Where we going?" He asked following behind you both.

You took him out to the court yard and spoke though the plan to recreate the photo. You got into position and began swaying with each other to get ready. George snapped a couple of photos before the main one.

Fred and you spun around and then lifted you off the ground. You held onto his shoulders and laughed at the nostalgic feeling.

Once you met the floor again you wrapped your arms around Fred's waist and put your hands up to his shoulders/ back. Your head was against his chest. He held you close too.

George left you both to enjoy each other's company again. As much as you loved your friends and family, today was about you and Fred. A newly married couple.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?" You asked Fred.

"I don't know about tomorrow, but I know what my plans are for you tonight." He said, confidently.

"What would that be?" You replied, looking up to him.

"I want to bend you over our master table. I know you're wearing that garter on your leg y/n, all that's going though my head right now is taking it off with my teeth."

"You want to kick the guests out now? It's getting late, this receptions gone on long enough." You had a slight break from each other, it wasn't fully intentional but due to stress and always being around other people it had just slipped.

"You know that mum would kill me if I did that." He looked out over your shoulder too peek back inside.

"We've got to start soon, this dress may take hours to get off." You pulled his jacket, fixing up his outfit.

"We have time though, we wont be sleeping tonight." He leaned down and put his hand behind your ear, touching your hair, going in for a kiss.

You put one hand behind his neck and used the other to hold the arm he had behind your ear. You'd kissed like this before but something about it being your wedding day made it all the more special for you both.

"I've never loved someone as much as I love you y/n weasley. I swear by that." Fred exclaimed as the kiss broke.

"I love you too freddie. As my friend, lover, enemy, boyfriend, fiancé and now husband. The journey was rough but we've made it in the end. You and I." You kissed each other once again and stood in silence, swaying with the sound of distant music.

"It's our wedding we probably should go inside." You broke the silence and went back inside.

Everyone inside was at their peak, dancing with each other, despite if they knew one another or not. You joined in the fun, with Fred, dancing and enjoying the night.

After a while people started getting tired and ready to hit the road, others wanted to leave on the high note of how they felt. You were saying goodnight and goodbye to more and more people and the night was naturally coming to an end.

"Thank you so much for coming, I hope you had fine. Goodnight." You said seeing the last guest out of the house.

You closed the door slowly and gently, you turned back to Fred.

"I don't think I've ever fucking wanted you more." You exclaimed, striding towards Fred.

He smirked at you watching you come over and immediately locked his lips with yours once you were with him.

You could feel your body melting under his touch, he searched in his pocket as the force of the kiss was pushing you both back almost tripping over. He had done a spell from behind his back, clearing the table from the foods, drinks and gifts.

Before hitting the table, he let himself take the hit of the table edge, turning you after so you were perched on the edge.

He paused and studied you, loosening your hair from its style, "can we get this off?" He asked playing with a detail of the dress.

You stood up from the table and turned around to show the back of the dress, where the buttons and zip were. He took off his jacket and undone the waistcoat he was wearing before starting to take off your dress.

He delicately undone every button, letting the dress fall from your body. You stepped out of the dress. Fred stood front of you, you saw a slight discomfort and restraint in his face. Your eyes wondered down and you could see why.

"Don't worry about that darling, this night is about you." He said, feeling the touch of your body.

"But I want to, you're my husband. This can't be one sided." You said standing extremely close to him rubbing it through his trousers.

smut warningggg, it's about to get steamy. Happy wedding night! ;)
You used your force to push your dress away and kissed Fred passionately once more. While making out you started to play with his belt, undoing it.

Your hands met his waist, you made him perch on the table as you lowered yourself to the floor. He was twitching, the break from sex made him want it all.

You looked up at him, unzipping his tailored theorisers, pulling them down from his legs. You wanted to tease him, make him want it just a little bit more. You gently touched him through the boxers, making his shiver and twitch more.

"I want you to talk me through what you want." You said, pulling his boxers down to where his trousers were sat.

"Y/n you can do whatever you want to me, that's all I can say to you."

You placed your right hand onto his v-line, the other at the end of this member. You looked up to his face one more time before starting on him.

Your mouth covered his tip, swirling and tracing your tongue on his tip. You took immense pleasure from seeing your effect on Fred, his face scrunching as he was restraining himself from letting go too quickly.

You let your tongue slightly out of your mouth, to cover your bottom teeth. You tried to take him all into your mouth, getting as far to the bottom as you could.

Once you recached your limit your swivelled your head around, followed by a slight gag. You pulled back and re conjured yourself. You didn't stop though.

Your mouth went back for more. You took in every inch you could, hearing his grunts and hesitations to finish. You used your hand as well as your mouth. Stroking every inch possible.

You pulled your head back, "do you want me to stop?" You asked, still slowly moving your hand up and down his hard member.

"why would I want that when you look so beautiful with me in your mouth." He asked, giving you a quick head massage with the tip of his fingers.

"Guide me." You said, as his hands stayed in your hair.

He gave you a questioning look, understanding very quickly what you meant. He gently wrapped your hair in his hand, as you head lowered back down to his situation.

Your tongue met his tip, Fred began to make your head Bob only on the tip. He was sensitive there, one of his sweet spots.

While focused on tip you used your tongue still, adding the extra sensation to send him over the edge.

"fuck." He said under his breath, his head falling back. His grip became only a slight big tighter on your hair, he began to move your head further down, "don't stop that with your tongue." He demanded, his voice was breathy he was trying to hold it in. 

You did just that, when your head pulled back you swirled it on his tip. When your mouth traveled down your tongue traced the vein on the underside.

He was moaning, you could see his stomach tensing as he hitched his breath.

He pulled your head off of him, he gently let go of your hair.

"You're finishing before me." He said, standing you up and perching you back onto the table.

"I think we might need a new table after this." You giggled.

"I mean maybe, you don't think we can keep it clean?" He smirked, feeling the sides of your body down to your thighs. He rested his hands on the sides of your thighs, slightly gripping them.

"Depends how well you perform."

You could see in his eyes he took that as a challenge. His face was close to yours, you could feel his breath against your jaw and neck. It was drawing you in to his touch.

"Now it's your time to tell me what you want." He said.

"I just want you, in any way that happens."

He leaned in and began kissing you straight after your words. His hand meant the waistband of your underwear.

He pushed his knee to separate your legs, one hand was still firmly on your thigh and the other was now in your underwear. He moved his hand down, taking it back out again and breaking the kiss.

He put two of his fingers in front of both of your mouths, in the moment it felt right for you to both continue making out sloppily over his fingers. After a short while he slid his fingers out from your mouths, to allow you both to continue kissing.

His hands went back to where they had been before. This time he explored. He pulled his head back from the kiss to examine your face as he began swirling his fingers around. You took hold of his wrist and guided him to where you wanted his touch.

Once you felt it, you hitched your breath and exhaled slowly gripping the edge of the table. He was hard and slow with his finger movements. One of your hands let go of the table and grasped that back of Fred's head, you bring his head forward and rested your forehead onto his shoulder- now gripping his shirt between his shoulder blades.

He slowly moved his fingers down to find your entrance. Your head moved away from his shoulder as you felt his head move. He was looking down at you, you now kept eye contact while he was moving his fingers in you.

You were breathing heavily, letting some soft breathy moans out.

Fred could tell he could satisfy you further, he pulled out his fingers from you and kept eye contact as he took off the underwear you wore. He slowly being them down, kissing gently on your legs as they reached your ankles. He set them aside and stood up again, he unclasped your bra and also set it aside.

He gave you some brief eye contact and got down on his knees. Both his arms wrapped around your thighs as he held them up to have better access. You looked down at him as he slowly let some spit fall. His mouth was immediately connected to your body.

The feeling was over stimulating immediately, you kept hold of his head as his tongue swirled and his mouth sucked on you.

You just laid your body back, holding his head- scrunching you his hair when the feeling was almost too much.

You were moaning, not too loud but loud enough for Fred to know he was pleasing you. He wasn't stopping, one of his hands was placed just under your belly button feeling as you tensed up.

"Tell me what you are wanting right now y/n." He said, planting a kiss on your inner thigh.

"I want you." You said sitting yourself up a little bit, pulling his head up by his chin.

You wanted you both to be connected. Your bodies were drawn to each other not only in this moment, but always.

You put your arms around his shoulders again, starting a kiss once again.

He put his hands on your upper, inner thighs and pushed them apart. He aligned himself and entered. You weren't 100% sure how long he was going to last, considering he had been hard for some time.

The kiss broke as you bit down gently on your bottom lip and threw your head back with immediate pleasure.

"Fuck, go harder." You said, hardly gripping onto the table and his shoulder blade.

"Careful what you wish for darling, I'll fuck you until you only remember what this night felt like." He gripped on your body, and kept going this time a lot harder.

He was sweating, his hair falling on his forehead. You were moaning but no noise was leaving you, you could barely breathe it was so intense.

You are unintentionally arching your back, feeling every inch pounding through your body.

He moved one hand to your waist, you could feel his fingers digging into your side.

"Y/n I don't think I can hold on much longer." He said, fastening the pace a little.

"I- I don't think I can.. either." You managed to say through your breathing.

He was able to hold onto himself a little longer, pulling your body upright by your arm. He was thrusting while passionately kissing your neck. You were exhaling heavily, kissing his shoulder and scratching your nails into his back.

"Jesus." Fred said slowing his pace down, you were satisfied too relaxing your body into his.

Wedding smut over

You stayed in silence for a little while, regulating your breathing again. Even just in this moment, you were one with each other, holding bodies close touching each other gently. You had your head on his chest, hugging him and scratching his back verily lightly.

Fred had his hand on your back, the other on the back of your head moving his thumb.

"Should we go for a shower?" You asked Fred, kissing his chest.

"Yes obviously, come on." He moved back very slowly and took both your hands to help you off the table.

You were walking a little slower than usual, he picked up the clothes off the floor, draping them over his arm. With the spare arm he guided you up the stairs and into the bedroom. You went into the bathroom to warm up the shower, while he hung your dress up on the door.

You brushed your teeth and got in the shower with Fred. He helped cleanse off your makeup and wash your hair. You scrubbed him clean.

"I'm exhausted." You said over the sound of the water.

"Come on then, let's get you dried and to bed." You finished washing and turned off the water.

You got dressed and into bed, "first night as a married couple." Fred said holding you in bed.

"Feels weird, in a good way. I'm a great way."
You replied, looking at your rings.

"What's our next move?" He asked, you hadn't really planned a proper honeymoon or the next step for the relationship.

"I don't care where we are, I just want to be with you."

"Let's do that." You exclaimed, sitting up a bit from excitement.

"Do what?" He asked.

"Let's go everywhere, let's travel the world. Forget about the magic, wands, wars. Let's just be you and me."

"Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow smirking down at you."

"Yeah, we will keep the houses. Give the keys to your family, I'm sure George will love more time in the town home." You laughed.

"Let's do it, travel the world together."

You got comfortable again, feeling the smile plastered on your face.

A couple days later:
"You got everything?" Molly asked, dusting off Fred's jumper.

"Yes, I made sure we have everything packed." You laughed, side hugging Fred.

"We don't know when we will be back, but we will write to you all, every time we go somewhere new." Fred said.

"I've got the vault with all your names on it, please don't hesitate to use the money." You told them all.

"Y/n you know we won't, it's a very generous gesture." Arthur replied to you.

"Right we need to get going." Fred reminded looking at the time.

"I love you all, thank you for everything you've all done. We will see you all soon." You hugged everyone goodbye again.

"You ready darling?" He took your hand.

"More then ready." You smiled taking his hand, ready to apparate to the airport.

He was now more than your friend, he was your life, your family. Any challenge that was put your way, you knew you would overcome. As one.

"Let's go." He planted a kiss on your forehead, just then you left, ready to live your lives together wherever that would be.

AN:
This is a bit emotional, this is where I'm leaving the story. Thank you all so much for joining me on this wonderful journey.

At times it was hard to keep up, but I powered through it until the end.

I love you all, do keep an eye out for any updates on what I might do next.

Stay safe and well, thank you and I love you all,
-I <33 xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
560K 11.8K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
43.9K 919 68
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
523K 14.7K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...