A trip to the Castle

You had gone back to the burrow after staying with the twins for a few days. Hermione was now there and Harry had been taken that night by Dumbledore.

You walked up the stairs to the room where the trio were. They all surprisingly looked happy. It had concerned you that Harry may have been suffering more than he was putting on from the loss of his Godfather.

"Hey guys. I don't suppose I could steal Harry from you?" You asked, standing at the doorway.

"No not at all." Hermione ushered Harry away.

You guided him to the twins room, where you were staying, and sat on one of the beds. Harry looked slightly concerned and worried.

"Harry don't look so scared." You stated.

"Oh sorry, I'm just a bit confused." He replied.

"How are you Harry, seriously." You wanted to make sure he wasn't beating himself up over the death of Sirius, he's the second person he had seen die in the space of around a year.

"I've come to terms with it now. I just wish I could have-"

"Harry. You couldn't have done anything. Lestrange is a fairly quick woman. She knows what she was doing and she was going to do it. If it wasn't him- it would have been you. And we can't lose you." You reassured.

"I know, but he was my only family left. We needed more time." He was looking down at his feet and playing with his fingers.

"He hasn't left you Harry. You just can't see him." He seemed to feel soothed after your words.

"I do have a question for you y/n." Harry sated.

"Ask away."

"What is that thing you do, the magic without a wand. It's just I saw you doing it at the ministry and I've never seen anyone do it before." He was trying to beat around the bush a little.

"It's some sort of force I can conjure. I have learnt how to control it but it means if I need it I can push things away or pull them closer. It was quite dangerous when I didn't quite understand it."

"How did you learn you could do it?" He asked.

"How did I learn, well you see."

*flashback*
"No, I don't want to know. But you know what I do want to know. If I hadn't of walked in. Would she still be grinding against your lap Freddie? Or would you be much further?" You asked turning and facing him.

He sighed and looked down the floor, "Maybe." He replied.

"That's what I thought." You turned to walk away, tears falling from your face again. You felt a massive tense pressure in your chest.

"Y/n please wait!" You heard Charlotte start running after you.

"Go away!" You faced her, a gust coming from your shout- pushing her back. She flew backwards down the hall and landing just behind Fred. You didn't want to think about what you just done, so decided to just start running wherever your feet took you.

"You know harry, I don't think we need to dwell on that. But if you ever need me for any of your little missions- I'll be there." You smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you y/n, I'll miss seeing you around the school. I know if I needed you you would be there for me."

"Harry, you still have everyone else." You told him.

"But you understand me more I feel. It's stupid anyways, let's go back downstairs." He stood up and left the room.

When you got downstairs you saw Molly pouring multiple mugs of hot chocolate. Along with some green smoke coming from the fireplace.