Our Promises

"Right y/n are you ready to get ready?" Molly asked, gathering your hair behind your back.

"I think so." You felt giddy, after all this time you were marrying your best friend, your soulmate, everything you've lived for. Today.

"Good because it's time we start." She smiled from being you and looked in the mirror at yours and hers reflection.

The Bardot manor had been completely remodelled. The rooms were bright and classy, the whole entire mood was different. It had been some time since the reconstruction had started, for the wedding. It would have been a waste using a different house/ venue when you had been the perfect one in your possession.

You were being pampered, you nails painted and shaped, your hair was being gently combed through, you felt like a princess.

There was a knock at your door, "come in." Yous said. You didn't have anything on that you wouldn't want the people to see so whoever it was could come in freely.

"You're not like in your dress are you? I don't want to create bad luck." Fred asked from outside the door, having it creaked open slightly.

"No, it's not for hours I would ruin the dress." You laughed standing from the chair and opening the door fully.

"Happy wedding day my fiancé." Fred smiled, leaning down and giving you a meaningful kiss.

"And to you too, it's crazy to think at the end of today we're going to be married." You said smiling uncontrollably.

"I know, and I can't wait for it."

"Is everything ready downstairs?" You questioned, not being allowed downstairs.

"Yes, dad and Ron are just straightening some chairs and putting out cloths onto the tables for later." He gave you a reassuring look that everything was going to be okay, calming you down of some of the stress and pressure you were out under. No matter how much you did not like what childhood your parents put you through, they always hosted a good ball/ party- some of the same guests were coming today so you had to assure them you could look after the house.

"Okay that's good, so much wedding prep stuff coming into action now. Thank you for making it through all that stress with me." You laughed a little.

"I'd do anything for you." He gave you a kiss on the forehead and left your room, allowing you to continue getting ready.

You were sat in your chair for hours, waiting for the people to be done with your hair and makeup.

"I think we're done." The woman who was working on your hair said.

"Yes, I am also done." She moved out of your face and stood behind you.

"I look beautiful." You exclaimed, taken back by yourself.

"Wow y/n, you look perfect. Think it's probably time we get you in that dress now ey?" Molly suggested, holding your shoulders from behind you.

Hermione and Ginny also came into your room, dressed and ready. Ginny wore a long green dress, really coordinating well with her hair. Hermione had on a mid length purple one. They both looked amazing.

"Y/n, you look amazing. Fred is one lucky man." Hermione sincerely said.

"Thank you Mione. You two both look amazing too."

"Thank you." Ginny said smiling, looking in awe at you. She definitely was starting to see you as a big sister figure, something you knew she wanted a crazy amount.

You undone your robe and stood in your underwear as people helped to get you into the dress, without ruining your hair and makeup.

You were stood in the room infront of the mirror, turning to see all aspects of the dress, it was so elegant and perfect. Perfect for you.
(You can decide how your wedding dress looks people I feel like I can't pick that)