Raw (Black Erotic Fiction Col...

Od ayeahfiction

I accidently deleted this book :( It had some views too. short erotic fiction Více

Mysterious Girl
Save Me for Later
Haunted Whore House
March Madness Sex
Good Girl Daddy Dom*
Pastor's Wife
Ms. Officer
Best Friend's Mom
Application
College Regrets
Spankings
At the Party
Controlla
Teachers Pet
Come for Me
Promotion
Temporary

Guilty Pleasure

239 2 0
Od ayeahfiction

"What did I tell you about coming over here?" Royce asked once he saw her.

Ashlee didn't respond. She didn't make eye contact.

"Your husband is out of town?" Royce asked.

Ashlee nodded.

"And you're over here because you want someone to talk dirty to you and spank you and call you names?" he asked.

She nodded.

"You know you're going to get me in trouble one day. I'm married too you know. But, little slut, bring that ass inside."

Ashlee entered. She felt shame. Royce shut the door behind her, first checking to make sure no potential snitches were out watering their garden or something.

"I'll meet you downstairs. You know the drill. I was in the middle of making lunch and I would like to finish first."

"Yes, sir." Ashlee proceeded to the basement. This obviously wasn't her first time. She hoped she could make it her last time but, she couldn't promise herself that. Entering the spare basement room, she took off all her jogging clothes, bra and underwear, and left them at the door. She walked to the corner of the room. Uuuggghhh, she groaned. Why do I do this to myself? Returning to look at the same spot on the wall as last time, remembering the chipped paint that - if you stared at for too long - started to look like a Christmas tree...

"Better be squatting too!" Royce called from upstairs.

Ashlee squatted till her knees bent almost ninety degrees - proper squat form. She waited. I'm such a slut, she thought to herself. Why did Royce have to be the hottest man in the neighborhood? Why do I like rough sex so much? I wish I could just love my husband.

Her legs burned. Her muscles fatigued. She waited.

And waited.

Royce would spank her too hard if he caught her disobeying orders. She remained squatting, only standing for a split second when it became too unbearable.

"Alright, is my pussy getting nice and warm for me?" Royce asked as he walked into the room. Ashlee's body heated up as the pose grew more and more difficult to maintain.

Royce slid under her like a mechanic sliding underneath a vehicle. Facing her pussy and anus, Royce took a deep inhale.

"You didn't shower this morning, right?" he asked. "You knew you were coming over here." He kept inhaling deeply.

"I didn't shower this morning."

"No deodorant either?"

"No deodorant today. I know how you like it, Mr. Royce." It was hard to keep her voice steady, her legs were burning.

"That's my girl." Royce smacked the upper inside of her thigh. Ashlee suffered it quietly, whimpering in her throat. The painful sting spread. Ashlee got excited. This is what she had been waiting for – Royce being rough.

Royce licked two fingers then dipped them inside of Ashlee's cunt. Ashlee's legs wobbled. Her pussy clenched around his fingers. She whimpered. Royce curled his fingers inside of her with a 'come here' motion, gathering liquid, and then he pulled out. Royce sucked the pussy juice off his fingers.

"Mmmhhh, you still taste a little too fresh. I need more sweat. A little more bitterness."

"I jogged over here, Mr. Royce." Ashlee was turned on after hearing her sex licked off Royce's fingers.

"You can rest now."

Ashlee stood, exhaling. She shook out the pressure built in her legs. It was a real workout. Her skin was damp with perspiration.

"Come over this way and bend over." Royce pointed to the arm of the couch.

Ashlee followed orders. The arm of the couch supported her at the hips. She folded almost into an upside-down V, her butt in the air, her feet on the floor, and the side of her face resting on the couch cushion. It was a relaxing position. It reminded her of when she was young and used to hump this part of the couch when no one was home.

Slap!!! Royce spanked her. Ashlee jerked. The cracking sound echoed through the room. Ashlee didn't cry out. Her whimper only sounded deep in her throat as she tensed her muscles. The stinging pain burned her right butt cheek. She squeezed her eyes shut preparing for the next blow.

Slap!!! Royce's hand landed hard on her left cheek. Ashlee gritted her teeth and clenched her fist, grunting. Slap!!! Again. The burning intensified. Slap!!! Again. Each smack was loud. The pain grew. Her legs trembled. She slid down the couch, trying to tuck her butt and hide from the next spank.

"Nope." Royce grabbed her around the waist and lifted her back into place.

Slap!!! Ashlee's pussy reacted with convulsing warmth. Slap!!! Slap!!! Ashlee began to jerk and shriek, the pain becoming unbearable. She didn't know if she could take any more. Her ass felt like raw fire.

Slap!!!

"Ahhh Fuck!" she cried, looking back at Royce.

Royce shoved two middle fingers into Ashlee's cunt. Her pussy contracted. Her knees buckled inward. The invasion was pleasantly tranquilizing.

Royce vigorously pumped his fingers in and out of Ashlee's hole. The sound was juicy. Her pussy folds gushed. Ashlee moaned rising on her toes as her cunt clamped around Royce's fingers. She cursed. She quivered. When Royce suddenly pulled his fingers out of her cunt, Ashlee collapsed.

"Mmmhhh, I thought that would do the trick," Royce said while licking the two fingers glazed with her essence. "That's the flavor I was looking for. A heavy taste." Royce came around and stuck his fingers into her mouth.

Ashlee sucked on command. She tasted like someone who just finished working out. She didn't like the taste. It felt like sucking herself off Royce's fingers were a part of the punishment. The spanking had her pussy dripping with excitement though. Ashlee could taste that too. The new tenderness on her ass was a feeling she cherished deep down. She liked to be spanked. She sucked Royce's fingers like she would a penis.

Royce went behind her again. He lifted Ashlee, so she had to stand without the support of the couch. Royce dug his fingers into Ashlee's pony tail afro and pulled back. At the same time, he stuffed his dick inside of her.

Ashlee grunted.

His member stretched her wide.

Ashlee gasped for air. Waves of beautiful warmth spread through her body. Royce's cock sent fresh sensation up her spine, much different than when he finger-fucked her. A glowing feeling of connection tickled her heart.

Royce thrusted. The collision into Ashlee's backside knocked her forward. She had to catch herself with her hands before toppling over. Her pussy reacted pleasantly, melting and leaking over his manhood.

"You like that, my little slut?" Royce used his other hand to massage and fondle her ass.

"Yes, Mr. Royce." The skin of her ass, tender from the spanking, was soothed by his touch.

"Look at me, and tell me, do little sluts like to be fucked?" He released his grip from her hair, so she could turn her head.

"They liked to be fucked hard," Ashlee said looking back at him. She licked her lips. Royce was so handsome. His shirt was off, and his dark body radiated power. Ashlee loved it when Royce was demanding. Looking back and feeling Royce's warm cock sit smooth inside of her was such a moment of bliss.

"I know," he said drilling deep into her pussy again, rocking her entire frame forward.

Ashlee shrieked. A passionate ache flooded her core. Royce's size was debilitating and made it hard for her to stand. He dug his fingers into her waist and pulled her back onto his erection. Ashlee struggled to keep herself steady. She had to flex and brace for the impact.

Bang, he collided into her backside again.

Then he pounded her.

The pace of their fucking sounded likes slow hand claps. Royce muscled straight into passionate, rough, fucking, pulling and pushing at her waist to pound her. Ashlee's ass cheeks clapped against his waist. The force rippled through her body. She cried out. Her big tits bounced. The juices in her pussy gushed.

Underneath she could feel, and hear, his balls smacking back and forth with every thrust.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, fuck, yes," she whimpered. Slap!!! Royce spanked her. Ashlee shrieked. Her pussy drooled with lust. A pleasing glow started in her core, which meant she could come any moment. Slap!!! Ashlee groaned loudly. The pain made her leak.

Then Royce started to go slow. He used long strokes and pushed deep into her insides. Ashlee acutely felt his cock quiver. She knew what was coming. "Fuck," Royce cursed before exploding. He ejaculated squirts of hot liquid deep in Ashlee. Ashlee warmed with feelings of love.

Royce clawed her flesh as his body jerked with passion. He moaned loudly. Ashlee stayed still and watched Royce as he orgasmed. It was stunning. Ashlee felt Royce was all hers at that moment. She let the liquid squirt deep into her warm hole until his cock went dry.

Royce pulled back slow. The creamy withdrawal sounded like glue. Come fell in long webby lines to the floor. Flooded with deep emotions of love.

"Your husband wouldn't be too happy about that, would he?"

"No, he wouldn't," Ashlee agreed, fingering her pussy folds while examining the results of her pounding. Her pussy lips were tender and hot. Her essence, mixed with his seed, curled out the base of her vagina and moved toward her anus and down her leg.

"Go back into the corner and try and squeeze some of that out of you. Put it in this cup. We can't be getting you pregnant." He handed her an empty cup that was just lying around. Then he tapped her on the butt sending her to the corner.

Ashlee returned to the corner and squatted. She used her middle two fingers to open her pussy lips. Royce's seed slowly trickled from her insides, pooling under her. She closely watched the grayish, clear liquid seep out of her deep brown lips. Ashlee wasn't worried about pregnancy. Pregnancy excited her. But, for the sake of her marriage, she fingered herself to get more of the semen out of her.

The smell of hot sex emanated from between her legs and filled her nostrils. She heard Royce moving around behind her. Ashlee didn't turn around. She was fascinated by the hot come pouring out of her. It felt like Royce had pumped gallons inside her.

When Ashlee did turn, she turned to having a musky dick in her face. Royce's limp rod, shriveled after ejaculating, glistened with the mixture of their juices. His pubes emitted both of their sex scents combined, and it was heavy, not gross, but very prominent. She took his saggy balls in her palm and licked the hairy sack.

Royce caressed her. He gently fixed her hair, tucking loose strands behind her ears while gazing down. "That's a good girl," he said.

Ashlee sucked on his balls. She played with one on top of her tongue and realized she enjoyed ball sacks for some reason. They looked interesting. His whole package was directly in her face. She put her face against his warm meat and just let it rest there, enjoying the heat. She nuzzled her nose right underneath his shaft and breathed in. His manhood was such an attraction. Ashlee gleefully sucked his limpness into her mouth and gazed up to meet Royce's eyes. It tasted salty and bitter, with a hint of pleasantness. She swallowed the liquids that swished around in her mouth.

"I love you." Royce massaged his hands in her hair. She tried to ignore those words, but they made her wiggle with delight. As she twirled her tongue over the limp penis, it started to grow hard and regain strength inside of her mouth. His cock warmed as the blood rushed to refill his erection. Ashlee was very turned on by this. Giving his cock all her attention, feeling it grow, made her proud at what she could do for a man. She eagerly started moving her head back and forth, dragging and sucking her lips around the phallus.

"Mmmhhh," she hummed smiling, looking up at Royce, and once again swallowing all the juices that flooded her throat. The corners of her mouth dripped with spittle and man juice. Ashlee started to pump his cock vigorously with her hand. It was effortless to jerk him because his erection was so slick and shiny and wet. She went between sucking his cock and dragging her tongue up and down his black manhood; to rotating her hand and promptly jerking him until Royce was fully erect.

His erection, drenched with saliva, throbbed in front of her face. His penis head, super swollen, dripped from the tip with come. His strong erection made Ashlee's pussy glow with anticipation. Semen still leaked from her cunt and she felt it beginning to slide down her leg. She was filled with a longing for more come inside of her.

"You look really hot sucking dick," Royce said, complimenting her. Ashlee smiled and rested his cock head on the tip of her tongue. "Stand up and turn around," Royce said.

Ashlee eagerly followed every command when she was this horny. Royce gave her ass another smack. "Oohh." Her ass jiggled.

Royce pulled her into his body, giving her a tight hug. Ashlee allowed herself to fall into him. His cock rested on her back side. He reached underneath her arm pits and palmed both of her breasts.

"We can be together," he whispered. Royce's breathing warmed the nape of her neck and behind her ear.

Ashlee's rubbery nipples stiffened. Her heart beat fast and the lustful energy made her knees weak. The heat from Royce's hard body made Ashlee want to fold up and take a nap in his chest, like a little bird in a nest.

Ashlee struggled to find breath.

"No, we can't, Royce. I married him. I made a commitment. You have a wife, too." It was hard to talk serious and not be distracted by the gentle kneading of her breast. It was a dangerous thrill.

"Some commitment," Royce mocked sending his hand down to her cunt to finger her leaking hole. "Think about it. We could do this whenever, however..."

"I don't want to. I love my husband." She thought how silly that sounded as soon as it left her lips. She'd admit she was confused about love. Being with Royce was something she had dreamed about many times before. Fucking Royce's hard body daily, not just when they could time the absence of their significant others. "You're married too!" she exclaimed.

"It's different," he said.

"No, it's not!" And then Ashlee was angry. She was angry at Royce because he was cheating on his wife. Angry with herself because she was no better and enjoyed it so much.

"SSShhhhhh," he whispered in her ear. Royce pressed his fingers firmly against her clit. Ashlee's body reacted. Royce was too much of a fucking tease. Why couldn't she resist? Ashlee was immobilized by his massaging finger and teetered back into that mind-numbing zone of lust - the zone where she couldn't think of anything but her burning desire for orgasm.

Royce spoke, "Don't worry, I know what you're thinking. And it's okay," he smiled. "It makes the sex better."

"What makes the sex better?"

"The fact that...what we are doing is so wrong."

Ashlee didn't respond. She just stared into his eyes. Her movement caused another line of semen to slowly trickle down her thigh. His dark eyes made her feel small. He knew how to, without saying anything, stare at her and make her feel like a midget to a giant.

"Just fuck me," Ashlee said resting her head on his chest. Her pussy burned to be filled.

"I would never treat you like he does," Royce whispered.

"Royce!" Ashlee shoved him, pissed. That was the one thing they promised to never talk about. "What the fuck is wrong with you!"

A trigger clicked in her mind and she was suddenly infuriated. Anyone knowing what happened in her home, made Ashlee feel weak and vulnerable and stupid. She shoved him again. Royce stopped it by gripping her arm tight.

"Just fuck me, the way you really feel, Ashlee," he said, smiling a wicked smile, his fingers dug into her arm flesh. Ashlee was astonished by his cruel behavior to rile her up for sex. He was such a manipulator. He was such a fuck. She shoved him again, and Royce fell into the couch.

"Is this what you want?" Ashlee climbed on top of him upset. She grabbed his cock and aimed it for her pussy. She sat down. His rod stretched her wide. "I fucking hate you," Ashlee said. She smacked Royce across his face. His face turned with the slap.

Royce turned. "That's okay. Let it out."

She smacked him again. It felt good... cathartic. She smacked him another time.

Royce grabbed Ashlee by her neck and pulled her in, so his mouth was at her ear. His fingers scratched into her neck flesh and caused her pain. Ashlee couldn't move.

"You feel better? Now, think about why you brought your sweaty ass over here to get fucked. And fuck me, my love," he said slapping her ass.

Being controlled in such an aggressive way, caused the lustful warmth to rekindle in her core. And, like a greedy slut, her hips were already undulating. It was like her slut side had a mind of its own. She grinded her pussy against his body and bounced over his cock. The harder she humped, and the deeper his cock went, the less pain in her heart she felt. It was replaced with a resilient ecstasy until her pussy was blazing.

"That's a good little slut," Royce said. The warm air of Royce's words against her neck was tantalizing. Ashlee only liked it when Royce called her a slut. "There you go, baby." He patted her butt, as someone would give a pat on the back, saying good job. Ashlee whimpered. Suddenly nothing mattered but Royce and pleasure. His condescending attitude turned her on. Ashlee tucked her face and licked up the side of Royce's neck.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

Dragging her pussy lips up and down his sex organ, she put effort into arching her back and grinding forward, to allow for the deepest penetration. She bounced up and down feverishly. Royce's piercing rod grinded smooth against her tender insides. The smell of their sex filled the room once again. It was erotic. Royce helped Ashlee fuck harder by gripping her ass and pulling and pushing her over his cock. Ashlee's pussy leaked.

She threw her head back. "Fuck Royce..." She bounced into ecstasy. The burning in her core spread through her body. Orgasm approached – ready to obliterate her. In the trance of ecstasy, she remembered why she brought her sweaty ass over here to get fucked. It was revenge. Revenge was a numbing high and she blocked out the feelings of guilt she felt when thinking of her husband. She blocked it all out by just fucking Royce even harder.

"That's what I'm talking about. Fuck it girl!" Royce slapped her ass.

"Yes, Yes, Yes," she groaned.

Royce's hands kneaded and manipulated her butt cheeks. He pressed a finger against the rim of Ashlee's asshole. Ashlee arched her back and fucked faster, twerking over Royce's juicy manhood.

"There you go, baby," Royce encouraged.

Royce smacked her ass.

Ashlee wailed. The heat expanded.

"Shit!" Her hips shuddered. Her ass muscles tensed tight as she ground her pussy hard against Royce. She threw her head back and squeezed her eyes shut. Whining. Gasping. Her heart pounding... Ashlee's body jerked. Her pussy twitched and sucked tight around Royce's sex.

Royce smacked her ass again.

Orgasm rushed Ashlee.

"Oh!" She kept humping the best she could, prolonging the sensations.

Slap!!!

"Ooohhh!!" Ashlee's hands shot to her tits. She squeezed her breasts hoping the heat washing through her would spread. She hadn't had an orgasm this intense in a while.

Slap!!!

Then she panicked. Abundant ache swarmed in her cunt. She feared she would squirt all over the place. "Fuck!!!!" Ashlee screamed.

Slap!! Slap!!!

"Royce!" she screamed. Ashlee busted. Juice shot from her pussy and sprayed Royce's groin area. She folded. Her thighs, abs, and ass muscles constricted tight. Her pussy clamped as it convulsed. She rubbed her clit hard, "God damn!" she cried. The brief moments in ecstasy were too intense. Ashlee's pussy turned into a waterfall, saturating his rod with sex juice.

She shook until she collapsed. She lost all her breath. Heat trickled through her core and her pussy kept leaking while she sporadically jerked with aftershock.

Then, Ashlee lay there after release, feeling thankful. She wrapped her arms around Royce and listened to the stillness. Their breathing was heavy. Their bodies slippery, glistened with sweat. The experience freed herself of a whole bunch of pain, like a burden had been lifted off her shoulders. Was it real? Or, after she got up, would it be back to dull reality. She was thankful for Royce, even though she was always left feeling confused afterwards. Why did that feel so good? Her pussy was still sucking at his staff even as she sat still.

"Suck it," Royce demanded.

Ashlee slid down to her knees. Damn, she thought, looking at the soaking mess she left over Royce's dick. Liquid dripped from his pubes and stalk. It ran down to the bottom of his balls in little streams like a melting ice cream cone. She was somewhat excited by what she'd done but also embarrassed. She didn't plan on completely losing control. She inhaled the scent coming from Royce's cock before taking the glistening blackness deep down her throat.

The meat was steaming hot in her mouth. She licked it clean, tasting all the unique flavors, and jerked the strong tool fast. Royce groaned. "Yes, make me nut." His eyes rolled back and he pushed his pelvis forward while his thigh muscles tensed.

Royce's cock swelled in her hand and busted. The first squirt of semen shot hard from his penis hole and went flying onto her chin. Royce stood up and started jerking his cock. He aimed straight at her face. Come blasted in sporadic burst, landing in her hair, on her forehead, her lips, and tits. It was warm and gooey. Ashlee loved it.

"Fuck," he groaned as he squirted semen. Ashlee waited under his cock and let the substance rain on her.

"Mmmhhh," she hummed, letting her tongue hang out. Come drooled from his penis hole. Syrupy lines of it landed in her mouth. Royce grunted as his body shuddered and he pumped his cock dry. Delighted by his orgasm, Ashlee's pussy throbbed, pulsing with blood flow.

Then there was stillness in the air.

They stared into each other's eyes. A feeling of consummation; another adventurist escapade, cheating on their spouses, using each other for greedy short-lived bliss, was such a fantastic thrill. Ashlee, on her knees, looked up at Royce with amazement. They stared at each other in silence. Come ran down Ashlee's face.

"Clean yourself up. Then come back so I can hold you. We have a couple hours until my wife gets home."

"Okay," Ashlee said. Her phone rang. She had left it on the table. She didn't answer... Could be her husband.

She went to the bathroom to clean herself up. Looking in the mirror, come stains on her face and in her hair, she wondered how she should feel. Her womanhood tingled. She loved the feeling. But in her heart, she was conflicted. She told herself she wouldn't be back, but, that's what she said the last time. It was her guilty pleasure. He was her guilty pleasure.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

37.4K 1.2K 129
just a book filled with oneshots about my favorite txt ship ever,only smut and fluff tho. i can't write angst for the life of me, sorry :/
14.7K 193 6
this is just a quick one shot and my first one so please don't judge, these are my own ideas so please don't copy this one shot or my other books ple...
539 39 15
the untold love Story journey of true love that didn't succeed....
33.5K 219 9
Short stories for you lot who love shortcuts. (Imagination, Fantasies and of course lots of Loves)