Raw (Black Erotic Fiction Col...

By ayeahfiction

I accidently deleted this book :( It had some views too. short erotic fiction More

Mysterious Girl
Save Me for Later
Haunted Whore House
March Madness Sex
Good Girl Daddy Dom*
Pastor's Wife
Ms. Officer
Best Friend's Mom
Application
College Regrets
Spankings
At the Party
Controlla
Come for Me
Promotion
Guilty Pleasure
Temporary

Teachers Pet

243 2 0
By ayeahfiction

"You really want to do this?" I asked.

"Yes, I love you," she said, sitting sunken and reserved while leaning back against the couch. She tucked her hands between her thighs.

"I love you too, baby."

"You're not scared?" she asked.

"No, what are you scared of?"

"I don't know... getting caught."

"No one will ever know about us."

"But they already do."

"You're just a teacher's pet that's all." I squeezed her cheeks. "They don't know our love is real."

Her cheeks flushed as she giggled. She tucked her chin and avoided eye contact, embarrassed about how obvious her adoration was for me to everyone at the school. I laughed. She was fully clothed in her blue jeans and tight, dark green t-shirt. I wanted her naked. I had watched this girl come of age, her womanly shape slowly forming, her breast and ass growing into nice shapely mounds of youthful flesh - flesh I wanted to touch, and lick, and play with.

"We're alone, Camille," I said. We didn't get time like this often. She was nineteen, but her parents were still strict and wondered where she was at and who she was with. Me, being a young new teacher at the school, I would be off limits... Unless, I was tutoring, I guess. This wasn't art class anymore. She was already an Elite painter.

"Mmmmmhhhhh," she hummed, biting her bottom lip. Sitting on the couch together, a movie played on the TV that we paid no attention to. I gazed into Camille's soft brown eyes trying to read her thoughts. Her jeans hugging tight around her thighs. I massaged my hand up and down the inner crease, moving close to her spot.

"What are you scared of, baby?" I said kissing her softly on her glowing black cheek. A cute dimple showed immediately as she smiled.

"Mmmhhh," she hummed again. I went from kissing her cheeks to slowly moving down the side of her neck. She gulped as I moved and breathed my warm breath along her neck line, targeting a different place to smooch and leave wet each pause. I had a hard-on that literally hurt with lust as it tried to press out against the fabric, begging to be caressed by her delicate hands. I finally licked just under her ear. She squirmed.

"I'm scared because I don't know what to do," she finally blurted.

"You're a virgin?"

"Yes."

"Oh." It all made sense now. How could I have not seen it before? Every bit of her mannerism gave that away; her wide-eyed, curious stare, her shy giggles, her hesitancy...

"That's not an issue,."

"That's embarrassing."

"That's cute. I can teach you, just like school." In a brief pause, I kissed her lips, barely sticking my tongue out to lick the inside of her upper lip. Her lipstick tasted sweet, so did her saliva. I hungrily swallowed her essence.

"But you don't think I'm a loser because of that."

"I think I'll just have to give you a few lessons. How does that sound?" I asked, tracing my finger just around her groin, teasing her.

"That sounds really nice, Mr. Dess."

"Call me, 'Daddy.'"

She turned her head quick? "Why am I calling you that?"

"Because that's hot." I licked my lips. She laughed.

"What are you calling me then?" she asked.

"You are still Camille, the new student. And I'm about to give you your first lesson. But, first things first, let's get you out of these clothes. I thought I told you that in the disclosure. No clothes."

"No, you didn't, Mr. De – I mean Daddy."

She reached down and quickly started pulling her shirt up and over her head. I stopped her. "Let me make the corrections," I whispered. I fingered the fabric, tickling just at her waist. She watched my snooping hand like it was a snake ready to bite as I fingered just inside her jeans. She swallowed her breath to my touch, biting her bottom lip. It was sexy. I caressed my way up her side, taking her shirt with me, stopping at one of her breasts to squeeze.

She groaned a long sigh as I massaged her water balloon-sized breast. "That feels good," she whispered, her chest rising to my touch as she arched her back slightly. I dipped inside her bra, so I could get to her cute chocolate nipple. I twirled my thumb in circles around the turgid peak, moving the nub like a joystick. Then I proceeded to treat her other breast, appraising it with a cupped hand, squeezing, before dipping into her bra again. My mouth was watering by this point. I couldn't wait to put my mouth on them.

"Lift your arms up."

I removed the shirt, and she was already reaching behind her back to take her bra off. The basic black undergarment gently rolled down the front, eventually falling to the side. Her breasts now exposed, were vulnerable to being devoured by my watering mouth. It was a dream come true.

"What do you think?" she asked in a doubtful tone, looking down at her breasts.

"Excuse me, Camille. In my class, you have to raise your hand before speaking."

She raised her hand in the air. "Daddy."

"Yes, Camille, my wonderful student."

"What do you think of my breasts?"

"I think they will have to be examined further before I can give you a full report. But, from what I see, they are amazing." Just looking at her breasts caused dirty thoughts to run through my mind. I wanted to do so many naughty things to her. In the meantime, I settled for a kiss.

"You're a teacher's pet?" I asked.

"Yes, Mr. Dess."

My cock still in pain, longing for this girl, I didn't want to whip it out too soon and scare her, so I simmered in my own excitement. Tip dripped pre-cum, dampening the front of my underwear. Be patient.

"Let's begin with our first exercise – titty licking."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl."

With my left hand I took the breast nearest me and cupped it, squeezing gently, so the nipple would protrude out in its little erect glory. I sealed my mouth over it and sucked it like a binky, twirling my tongue around the sweet Hershey's kiss. She moaned and flinched, her hands shooting up behind my head to pull me closer. The energy was so erotic. She was feeling all these sensations for the first time! "Ahhh," she moaned. It was an honor to listen to her breath catch in her jumpy enjoyment. I sucked and sucked and by the time I was through, her nipple was soaking wet, glistening with my saliva.

"I'm horny," she said flatly.

"What was that?"

"I'm horny, Daddy."

I smiled. Little pockets of spittle gathered in the corners of my mouth. Being a greedy teacher, I didn't waste any time wiping my mouth and moved to the other nipple in a lust-filled frenzy.

She cried out even louder.

"Daddy," she exclaimed again while I was in mid-suck. It raised a question in my head, was she trying to convey something else? I let loose of her tasty nipple and rose to meet her pleasant eyes.

"I'm horny too, honey. Tell me what you want?"

"I think... I want to suck your cock, really bad," she said bashfully, like she was ashamed of her desires, her voice soft and almost a whisper. I thought it was so cute to hear such a word like cock come from such a lady. There was nothing that I wanted to hear more.

"Ok, come here," I said signaling to the floor. She immediately obeyed my nonverbal and slid down off the couch and onto the floor below me. I hurried and undid my pants to, finally – in such relief – give my throbbing cock air. I pulled my boxers down and my sensitive cock flopped free, standing straight up, pulsing hard as it could with raging lust.

"Wow," she said, her eyes going wide.

"You're not scared, are you?"

"It's just really big."

"Your assignment now is to satisfy my cock. You can do that by first grabbing it and jerking it," I said.

"Yes, Daddy." She licked her lips.

"You have to get it wet. So, spit in your hand first."

She followed my command, spitting first into her palm. Her delicate hands were soft and warm as she wrapped her fingers around my member. She studied my cock with such curiosity. She bit her lip again, looking sexy. Her breasts gently swayed, ever so slightly, as her shoulder flexed along with the rest of the muscles in her arm, as she moved her hand up and down, tugging on the skin of my shaft, moving her hand from the base of my manhood to the head, spreading her saliva.

It honestly didn't feel too good at first; her movement was clumsy, robotic, and amateur. But in small time, as she got acquainted with my penis and the movement, she turned her hand with the stroke, leaving my rod shining with spit, and I was gripped with orgasmic sensations. I dug my fingers into the couch cushion trying like hell not to come too fast on this girl. She was a fast learner.

"You're doing great," I said in between an exhale, worrying I wouldn't be able to find my breath again.

"Really," she said excited, pumping faster to the encouragement. My body convulsed, and the semen, deep in my scrotum, teasingly rose, ready to burst out.

"Oh, shit!" I grunted, flexing my groin muscles to hold back my squirt. I was on fire!

"You're doing good, baby. Now, put your mouth around it."

"Okay!"

"No teeth. Just use your lips and tongue. Okay?"

She got in a position to put her mouth over my cock. Staring down at it, she tucked a braid behind her ear, opened her mouth, and took me.

I groaned as my cock slowly disappeared passed her lips. Her mouth was hot, and my cock pulsed and twitched to the pleasing coziness of her spongy tongue and its wetness. She slurped saliva and pre-come, moving it gently in her mouth.

"There you go, baby." I could hear her throat work as she continued to lower on my cock, gargling. She took me deeper and deeper, to my surprise, this girl was a deep-throater. After my cock lodged clear in the back of her throat, she finally gagged, coughing and quickly dislodged my thickness to find air. Her throat strained with the cough. She had to wipe tears from her eyes after chocking. I leaned over to kiss her forehead.

"I'm naughty, Daddy. Aren't I?"

"Yes, you are."

"Are you going to punish me?"

"I think you would like that too much."

"I'll just keep acting up then."She said taking my steaming cock in her mouth for the second time. I dug my fingers into her curly, dark hair, balancing myself as the heat inside of my cock began to intensify. My toes curled. A+! I screamed in my head. Her cheeks concaved with the suction of her mouth tugging at the skin of my cock. She bobbed her head and I, possessed by powerful lust for her warm mouth, pushed and pulled on her head, tilting my hips, fucking her throat. I wanted more heat... more pleasure! Aaaahhh! I was going to blow.

"FFuuucckk!" I yanked her away. She came up for air like she had been drowning... she gasped, and her eyes watered. Her lips and the corners of her mouth were bright with the friction of me fucking her mouth. I kissed her head, her face, her tender mouth, tonguing her, gobbling her up... feral kisses, slobbery wet and hot.

I had to spank her.

"Bad girl, Bad girl, Bad girl." Each verbal reprimand was accompanied with a smack on the butt. She shrieked and tried to run from the punishment. I held her still.

"What did I do wrong," she cried through tender, swollen lips.

"You almost made me come all over the place."

"I wanted you to."

"All over the place? That's too messy. I need a target."

"You can come on my face, Daddy."

"Take those pants off, now!"

She hurriedly tugged at her pants, wiggling out of their tight-fitting confines, doing a little dance with her hips. I watched as she revealed her thighs, flawlessly black, glowing with chocolate glory. I couldn't wait to stick my tongue between her magnificence and taste her. Then she peeled her underwear down her legs gently. This was followed by the sweetest scent of excitement that was like steroids to my horniness. When she stepped out of her underwear, being shy, she tried to cover herself up by putting her hands over her pussy to shield herself.

"Let me see," I said, smiling with squinted eyes. Her coyness was so cute.

"No."

"Let me see or I'm not fucking you, and your assignment won't be carried out correctly, Camille. You've been such a good student so far."

Her mouth opened in a gasp. She moved her hands away quickly. I moved back to admire the entire package of her goddess-like beauty; her proportioned breasts, hips, and thighs – curves that would make any man weak. Her long, braided hair flowed down her back. Her perfect smile, nose, and lips – all ebony goodness. Between her legs was a beautiful short slip of full pussy lips. I saw she was excited. Her pussy had a little shine. I literally felt the sensations of thirst, longing to taste what was between her legs. I was conflicted. Should I eat her pussy? I wanted to drown my tongue in her mound, but, my cock was so hard at this moment, I didn't know how much longer I could go without the relief of being inside of her.

"Stop," she complained.

"Stop, what?"

"Stop staring at me like I'm a meal to be eaten," she said. "It makes me feel weird."

"You're just gorgeous, darling."

We came back together, uniting in an electric embrace. My hot cock stood up and pulsed between us, twitching with orgasmic heat, lying flat against her belly. After tonguing each other's mouth, our lips enveloping each other's, we soon moved to the floor.

She laid back and I positioned between her legs. Laying my heavy cock flat along her clitoris, I ground my hips, using my cock as a tool to massage and rub against her pearl.

"Faster," she cried, her hands quickly shot to my ass to grip and pull my hips into a rhythm that she enjoyed. Greedy little girl. She was upset when I slowed down.

"What are you doing?" her eyes shot open, obviously squirming in her own heat looking for release.

"Teasing you."

"What?"

"You're to follow my lead."

"I want to come," she whined.

"Ssshhhh," I put a finger over her lips.

"Yes, Daddy."

She nodded her head. Her speech got cut off when I gave her a long grinding thrust along her clit, making her writhe. She closed her eyes and gasped between parted teeth. She wrapped her legs around my hips as my sawing motion gently rocked her body. She held me close to her. She wheezed in my ear. Her breath was out of control and I wasn't even inside her yet. This turned me on so much.

"Let's see how ready you are," I said, dipping two fingers into her mouth. "Suck," I commanded. She sealed her lips around them and sucked. It sent a little tingle through my whole body and reminded me of the hot blowjob I just received. My cock was still wet and cooling air touched the skin giving me pleasant feelings. I used my two newly wet fingers out of her mouth to reach between her legs, trace her vulva, and gently reach inside of her, measuring her wetness.

She groaned when I stuck one finger in. Her pussy contracted and swallowed me. Camille squeezed her eyes shut even tighter. I could feel a total shift in the air. I think both of us were feeling an "Oh, god, this is really happening," moment. I stuck the other finger in, she cried out a little. She was super, super, super, tight; virgin tight!

Heat emanated from between her thighs. My cock, so close to the entrance, grew with excitement and eagerness, but I had to take good care of her. She would be like a gentle flower with delicate petals. I had to slowly pry her open. Her holy cave was sopping wet. I gently massaged my fingers in and out of her, watching her beautiful reaction as she hissed and moaned and twisted. When I removed my fingers, I instantly put them in my mouth, craving her. Tasting like spring rain, I would eat her for hours.... but my cock! I had to go in now.

I placed my cock head at the entrance of her warmth. My cock dripped pre-juice with salivating eagerness. I checked on her one last time. She was breathing heavy, her mouth going dry as she huffed between parted teeth. Her chest rose and fell dramatically. She was in heat. She opened her eyes to see what I was doing.

"Give it to me," she cried with impatience.

"What?" I asked, rubbing my cock head gently up and down her slip.

"Give it to me, now," she growled.

I wanted to hear her call me 'Daddy' one more time but that worked too. My cock was going to obliterate her. I knew it. I wondered if she knew.

Splitting her folds, I placed my swollen head in just slightly, instantly noticing it was going to be tighter than I thought. As I went in just centimeters, she cringed, her knees folded in, her toes curling as she screamed, "Fuck!' I waited. As she huffed, and her pussy adapted, little by little, I entered her. Fingernails dug into my back and clawed at my skin. She was beautiful, the mixture of pain and pleasure crossing her face, her eyes squinting, her cute nose crinkling, her parted lips releasing sounds of ecstasy. There was no restraint at all. She was totally in the moment... totally in touch with her sensations. I kissed her. She kissed me back. I pushed a little more... a little more... a little more... Then all of me slipped inside of her in a swift motion and she cried out in a guttural cry, holding me tight.

"Yes!" she cried out.

My entire girth filled her. She started to pant. My cock was on fire, blazing with pure ecstasy. We paused in the moment of volcanic lust, as deep concentrations of energy and spiritual power transferred between our cosmic bodies.

"I love you," she whispered in my ear.

"I love you, too," I said. Our hot bodies laid flat against each other's. Both of our breathing rapid, our hearts pounded. It was a silence to be cherished. It was happening. Her virginity no longer.

"Fuck me," she begged in an aching tone. I pumped into her again, bringing out a loud cry from her gentle lips.

She was being a greedy girl again, her hands pulled at my ass cheeks, trying to speed up the rhythm of my thrusts. The friction of her tight womanhood against my rod had me glowing, burning with erotic passion that coursed through my veins. Every moan and grunt she made, each time she tensed her face up in pleasure, it spurned me on to pump harder. So, that's what I did... I gave her long thrust after long thrust... building a sweat... grinding her against the floor.

I relished in the sight of the small transformation of this girl to woman as she cringed under my relentless pounding. The innocent face was now contorted in ecstasy. Her sweet mouth hurled curse words and god's name in vain. I drilled into her hot cunt with force, gripping onto her shoulders to gain leverage. The faces she made. God damn! She panted through short breaths. Then she groaned the two words I'd been waiting to hear for years.

"I'm coming!"

I turned up the barrage of thrusts as I was dedicated to leaving her sopping hole numb. She cried in my ear repeatedly, "I'm coming," as her body began to tremble and convulse. She pulled tight on my ass cheeks, pulling me deep inside of her, as she folded in orgasm. But I fought against her grip to keep thrusting, determined to send her completely over the edge. She cried out, her grip going weak and her body going limp.

"FFFFuuuuucckk!" Her closed eyes shot open, so did her mouth. I felt a gush of liquid soak my groin as she completely lost control of herself, squirting. She was trying to run away from the dick now but her whole body was left shaking.

I pulled out and pumped my cock with my fisted hand and maneuvered myself, so I could come straight on her face. The orgasm ambushed me in a wave that jerked my body as I shot my clear substance all over her face, grunting. The first gush landed right on her forehead, the next her eye, then her nose, and last, a few drops landed on her tongue as she stuck it out for me. I groaned as the last bit of me spilled onto her upper lip.

That cute virgin face wasn't so innocent and virgin anymore, but she still held that angel glow as she looked up with curious eyes and come-stained face. This was Art. This was better than art. What a contradicting work of magic! I saw her searching for approval in those eyes looking up at me.

"I give you an A, for Fucking Amazing!" I wanted to make this girl mine forever. She laughed. The smell of sex lingered in the air. It smelled delicious and brought my senses back to my thirst for her pussy. I hadn't satiated my cravings yet. Now that my cock finally simmered down I would be able to taste her like I wanted to the whole time. Finishing, I went between her legs and lapped up all the essence that oozed out of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 5 13
Poems, stories, essays, advice on romance, love, sex and relationships.
14.7K 193 6
this is just a quick one shot and my first one so please don't judge, these are my own ideas so please don't copy this one shot or my other books ple...
33.3K 219 9
Short stories for you lot who love shortcuts. (Imagination, Fantasies and of course lots of Loves)
10.7K 601 11
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒....𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄...𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒