Raw (Black Erotic Fiction Col...

By ayeahfiction

I accidently deleted this book :( It had some views too. short erotic fiction More

Mysterious Girl
Save Me for Later
Haunted Whore House
March Madness Sex
Good Girl Daddy Dom*
Pastor's Wife
Best Friend's Mom
Application
College Regrets
Spankings
At the Party
Controlla
Teachers Pet
Come for Me
Promotion
Guilty Pleasure
Temporary

Ms. Officer

260 2 0
By ayeahfiction

I was standing on the corner with my friends. A police car came down the street. We had stuff on us. My friend cursed under his breath. We tried to act cool as we slowly moved away from the sidewalk. The cop sounded its siren and then pulled in front of us.

If the cop searched us, we were ready to run. Then I saw who it was and sighed.

"Everybody, stop what you're doing. I just got a call about some suspicious activity."

She walked straight up to me, grabbed my hands, and put them behind my back.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"You know what you did. Don't even play with me," she said. The cuffs clicked behind my back.

"Yo, he didn't do anything," my friend called out.

"Shut up," she yelled. "Do ya'll want a ride too?"

They all shut up fast.

"That's what I thought."

I ducked my head as she shoved me into the backseat of her cruiser. "Get in there," she said and slammed the door behind me.

We drove off in silence.

I looked up into the rearview mirror. Our eyes met. I could tell by the crinkle in the corners of her eyes that she was smiling. Diana was cute. I couldn't help but smile big too and look off into the distance like what the fuck. Nothing was said. She looked left and right down the street before turning, and then she turned again into some empty parking space, behind a building, where we were hidden.

She got out and came around to the back seat with me, slamming the door behind her. Diana climbed on top of me, straddling me.

"What's my crime, Ms. Officer," I asked.

"Failure to come and see me last night. I told you where I was at. I've been wanting to see you. What's up? Why did you do me like that?"

She removed her duty belt from around her waist and set it aside. The walkie talkie went off every couple of minutes.

"I got a little bit busy. I'm sorry. And you were farther away than you said you were going to be," I said. Diana put on a pouty face; that meant, 'busy', wasn't a detailed enough answer. She wasn't getting more out of me though. "I was busy," I repeated. "Give me a kiss."

She kissed me. Her lips tasted sweet.

"I miss you, and I feel like sometimes you don't miss me," she said.

"Stop with all that. You know I miss you. I text you and you don't text me back, hardly."

"I'm working all the time. You know I can't respond! Don't be mean."

"Whatever, take these handcuffs off, they're hurting my wrist," I said, twisting to gain some relief from the pain.

"Not till I get a real answer. What were you doing last night?" She raised her eyebrows with attitude.

"I wasn't with a girl, and... I think you sometimes forget you're a cop." She must've forgotten who my friends were and what we do sometimes.

"What," she gasped, "You know I would never do that to you," she said, slapping my face.

"I think it's better we just keep some parts of our lives separated."

Anger washed over her face as she stared at me. Her brows knitted together in contemplation and she bit the corner of her lip. It was cute. She was thinking something.

"You piss me off," she said.

"Take these handcuffs off," I said.

"No."

She kissed me. I didn't move my lips. She kissed me again. I remained inanimate. Then she stuck her tongue in my mouth. When she did this, a little tingle shot down my spine. I yielded and opened my mouth to her. She was so sweet it was hard to resist. We started making out. Our lips gripped at each other's, holding firm in union, then releasing. She had irresistible plump, juicy lips I loved to lick. Our kisses quickly grew harder and wetter. The mood in the backseat turned very erotic fast. My cock began to swell.

"MMhhhmm," I hummed tasting her goodness.

Diana got off my lap, positioned herself on the seat next to me, and started to undo my pants. I lifted my hips, so she could pull them down. She pulled everything down and my cock came flopping out, semi hard, resting on my thigh. As soon as she grabbed it, a rush of sexual heat coursed through my veins.

"So, you're really not going to take these cuffs off." I wanted to touch her body so bad. Her butt was looking cute inside the tight, little cop pants she was wearing.

"No, not after you just called me a snitch."

"You're not just a snitch. You're a cop."

"Shut up," she said with a smile. She spit in her hand then gripped my cock. I wiggled. Her fingers were a little cold at first from the outside air, but my cock grew firm with her touch.

"This is like some of that BDSM stuff. You got my hands cuffed and what not," I said.

"Well, you've been bad."

Holding my length with a firm grip, she jerked my cock, tugging the skin of my erection up and down. My cock quickly grew into a painful, raging hard-on as I watched her milk my phallus with skill. She turned her hand over, polishing my dick head, and then jerking my manhood with an alternating rhythm.

While Diana jerked me, she came up to kiss me. Her tongue entered my mouth and I returned the favor and licked inside her tasty orifice. Our tongues twisted inside a wet juicy kiss.

While simultaneously jerking me off, Diana trailed her lips and tongue along my face, and ended up just underneath my ear, and then she moved down my neck. My body tingled as she sucked on my flesh.

"You like that?" she whispered.

"Yes," I moaned. I closed my eyes. It was amazing. Semen gathered in my balls and began to rise from sack up the little tunnel of my phallus, surging with electrical charge. I took deep breaths, careful not to explode too early. My cock swelled, the head engorged with rushing arousal, my tender cock skin was tight and shining.

The sweet tickle of her lips disappeared, after nibbling my neck, she moved down between my legs to suck me off. As soon as her lips touched my dick, she came back up. Reaching into my pocket, she pulled out a bag of weed.

"What's this?" she asked.

"What does it look like? Do you want to smoke it later?" I asked.

"Sure. But I could smell it through your pants."

"That means it's good stuff." I cocked my head to the side in a gesture telling her to put the pot down and get back to my dick.

"Whatever." She put aside the bag. Her velvety soft lips pressed lightly against the tip of my swollen head. She opened her mouth graciously and lowered, taking my meat deep into her glorious mouth. Diana's mouth was hot and juicy. Her black cheeks sunk in as she sucked, encompassing my erection. It was silent in the back seat, only the distant traffic and the occasional noise of the cop radio could be heard. I listened to the sound she made in her throat. She gulped as she accommodated my thick rod in the back of her throat and sipped my pre-come into her mouth.

She moved her mouth up and down.

Was she really going to keep the handcuffs on? I couldn't fuck her mouth like I wanted to. She once said I made her throat sore when I got greedy and thrust my hips forward to fuck her mouth. The gentle sucking was such a tease. I got stir crazy for release, but I had to be patient. She circled her spongy tongue nicely around the length of my manhood, leaving every inch of it covered with spit. She occasionally deep throated my cock, stuffing my meat deep inside her throat until her gag reflexes kicked in and she choked. There wasn't a centimeter of my length not being appreciated by her love because, anything she couldn't fit in her mouth, she jerked with her fisted hand.

I leaked like a stream, threatening to become a gushing river inside her mouth. She slurped my cock clean and wiped the corners of her lips which dripped with excess.

"Fuck," I cursed, falling back and melting into my seat. My knees folded inwards as I teetered close to maximum pleasure...close to unrestrained explosion. It was good I couldn't hold her head and pile drive my cock to the back of her throat. This way I would last longer. Her blowjob was a rhythmic tease that left me craving for more.

"That's my girl," I groaned.

"Shut up," she demanded, stopping suddenly.

SCCSSHHH the police scanner went off. We have a call. A lady complaining about noisy neighbors. A possible fight. Our closest unit is Barry. Our next closest unit is Diana. Can any of you make it?

SCCSSHHH! "On it, sir."

Diana picked up the walkie talkie. As she spoke, I watched her lips because they were attractively glossy with spittle after sucking. The cool air tingled the soft skin of my cock. It stood hard but threatened to go soft as my dick was left alone. I needed to continue to masturbate. The cuffs dug into my wrists as I wiggled, feeling tortured.

SCCSSHHH! "I'm currently questioning some suspects. Finishing a search. I'll be available for back up shortly," she said and put the walkie talkie down.

"They're going to have to wait for me." She unbuttoned and pulled down her pants. Kicking her pants to the floor of the car, she threw her leg over my lap, so she could straddle me. My cock rested flat against the crotch of her pink panties, leaving a little wet spot. It was sexual torture to be so close to being inside this woman with nothing but a thin piece of lace separating her beautiful pussy lips from my cock head. My neurons burned with lust. I cried deep down to hurry and be stuffed in her cunt.

Diana's big breasts pressed against the front of her cop uniform stretching the fabric. She unbuttoned the top three buttons, giving me a teasing and arousing view. "We have to kind of hurry. But hurry doesn't mean you come fast. You will come when I say or I'm tasing you." She said breathing in my ear as she licked and kissed my neck.

"What the hell," I said. My cock pulsed with throbbing pain, twitching against her pink panties. Diana, a black girl with a little bit of weight on her; her pussy was always juicy and warm and tasty. I could eat her pussy for hours if given the chance. It was a struggle to control myself with her.

"The frequency will be low," she smiled. "You left me to myself last night. I was so horny. I think you should suffer a little bit for letting me suffer last night."

I looked over her entire frame. Her face was so pleasant with plump lips and dark seductive eyes. Her breasts were perked with a teasing healthy lift.

I licked my lips and lowered my eyebrows, giving her the sexiest look I could possibly muster. "Take these hand cuffs off and I'll fuck you even harder." I wanted to grip her soft brown ass hard, and spank it, and squeeze it, and play with her lovely curves.

"Nope, you've been too naughty." She kissed me, cupping my face in her hands as our tongues licked inside of each other's mouth. Her breath was minty. Our kisses were hard and passionate. My lips grew tender.

"I know you want a finger in your ass," I said.

She gave me a long stare. "You're a slick little fuck," she said, then she went into her pockets for her keys. Yes, I won!

"Only when I say so, though," she said, pulling out the keys and going behind my back to uncuff me. I heard the click and felt the slack.

"Ahhh, such a relief," I said massaging the tender mark on my wrist the cuffs made. She tossed the metal bracelets to the side. I instantly started rubbing my hands all over Diana's frame. "You're so beautiful. Those cuffs were torture, damn." I looked over her voluptuous body, adoring her sweet femininity.

I rubbed up and down her back, her thighs, all the way down to her calves and back up to her breasts, squeezing every bit of her perfection. She was a goddess. Her skin under my fingertips was electric. Diana let my hands roam over her frame. She even cupped her breasts with her own massaging hands, inviting me to fondle her tits and show them extra attention. I couldn't get enough. I longed to overload my senses with her beauty. Savoring her dark complexion, my mouth watered as I longed to taste her. I inhaled deeply as I pulled her close and got a hint of her perfume. "Thank you," I breathed. Finally, I let my hands fall to the top of her curvaceous ass. I squeezed and kneaded the soft skin.

With one hand, Diana tugged her panties to the side, with the other, she gripped my length and angled it for her cunt as she lifted. I was so excited. She came down. My swollen cock head pierced between her feathery soft pussy lips. The heat gripped and sucked at my erection as I slowly inched deeper into her magnificent cave. I exhaled, feeling each nerve in my body fill with a tingling emotion. Diana came forward, panting in my ear. She nibbled at my neck. I tongued her neck too. "I love you," she whispered into my ear.

"I love you." I replied.

She retreated for a short moment. Both completely still; both feeling the heat and energy of our passionate connection. We gazed into each other's eyes. Our bodies slightly quaked with lust. My cock throbbed strong inside of her. My heart pounded with intensity as we continued to stare in silence, and I melted under the gaze of her dark, seductive eyes. Diana's pussy was hot. Her pussy muscles convulsed around my erection, dripping sex.

Before coming forward to kiss me, she took her hair and moved her locs all to one side of her head, so they wouldn't smother my face. I thought it was cute when girls played with their hair. Then she came, leaned in to kiss me and slowly started riding my cock.

She moved her body in a wave like motion, arching her back then coming forward, grinding her pussy along my shaft. I distinctly felt her spongy lips sucking as they dragged across my length. The wetness of our sex was clearly heard, beads of liquid ran to my balls. It was breathtaking.

I helped lift her up and down my cock while squeezing her ass. Her perfumed chest slowly bounced in my face. I inhaled her essence. And whatever flesh that showed from her cleavage, I licked. She tasted a little salty from sweat, so I licked more, covering her breast with my saliva.

Her first whimper sounded deep inside her throat. Moisture gushed between us. I tried to look down and watch my penis repeatedly disappear and reappear, in and out of her plump pussy lips as she humped. The sex juice spread over our privates like glaze and we shined with glossy sex liquid. I wanted to drink her. A real subtle moan left her lips. A micro tremble fluttered along the inside of her thighs... She fucked harder. Her thigh muscles worked. I watched them flex. She was beautifully fit, and I felt her graceful strength in her thrust.

"Fuck yes," she hissed in my ear. Her sweet breath tickled the baby hairs on my neck. The inside of the car was getting hot. Her skin moistened, and she began to sweat. The windows had already fogged from our heavy breathing. Diana's moans were cute. They were high pitched whimpers and they started to grow louder. She fucked me harder....

"God," I groaned. I was overheating. Her sex was so powerful. Wiggling in my seat, struggling to get a grip, I took deep inhales and exhales to prevent explosion. I held her ass tight, slowing her thrust down, but she fought against my resistance.

"Diana," I cried.

"Stick a finger in my ass," she cried back, increasing the intensity.

"AGGGHHHH," I groaned struggling to hold on and keep composure. I pressed my finger against her asshole and inserted it slightly.

"Yes! Fuck my ass," she cried out and I felt her break. Her humping slowed down as her muscles tightened and a powerful surge of trembling coursed through her limbs. She pulled herself tight against my frame and dug her fingers into my back as she orgasmed. Her hips jerked and shuddered. Her asshole engulfed my finger as she came. The rim of her anus, wet with the sweat, clenched and released around my knuckle. She whimpered softly in my ear.

Whipping her hair, she threw her head back. "You're so good," she moaned. She locked her fingers around the back of my neck for balance, her hips undulated slowly and she pressed her pussy hard against me, making my cock go extra deep. The moisture between her legs stirred with sticky gooey sounds. Moaning and panting and cursing all at the same time. "God damn!" She let it all go, and I watched in awe.

As soon as she came to her senses, after cursing pleasant profanities while enjoying the final waves of her orgasm, she was off and in position to suck my dick to completion.

"Come in my mouth," she said, jerking my dick fast.

"Yes, my princess," I moaned. Diana was on the seat next to me, on her knees, bent over and sucking my dick. Her ass was tilted in the air. The finger I was using earlier to finger fuck her ass, I reinserted it, and played with her anus. The other hand, my clean hand, I dug into her pretty hair.

Diana's pussy juices had completely drenched and lubed my phallus which enabled her hand to glide easily over my entire length as she jerked me. She pumped my cock with fervor and sealed her lips around the tip of my cock head, waiting for my explosion.

"Oh... my... god," I moaned as I let go of my last little hope of restraint. My core tightened. My hips seized forward as my lower back and thigh muscles constricted. I exploded. The rush of semen came bursting out of my penis hole with force. My whole body seized with orgasm. I groaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Diana calmly held her mouth over my swollen head. I was under full control of her jerking hand. My dick went numb with ultimate pleasure. I couldn't move. My fingers gripped into her hair as I blasted streams of cream into the back of her throat. She milked and swallowed every squirt. I heard her throat gulp and gulp as she drank my orgasm.

As the final sensations drifted serenely through my veins, I relaxed, sinking into a cloud of heaven and was set at ease by the draining of my ball sack.

She cleaned off the last little drops of my semen that ran down the side of my dark member like melted ice cream on a cone. She cleaned my cock with her tongue, circling her tongue around my girth, and then deep-throating my weakening erection. Diana bobbed her head over my length a few more times, dragging her lips tight against my tender skin, slurping my essence up. Finished, she wiped the corners of her mouth.

"Come here," I said.

She climbed into my arms. Together, our heavy breathing slowly softened. I think we both started to get sleepy as we laid in silence for a few long moments. She remained still. Her warm body in my arms was so pleasant and tranquil. I could feel her heartbeat against my arm I had wrapped around her upper body.

Interrupting our peace, the dispatch sounded, repeating some numbers. I had no clue what any of them meant but they seemed to concern Diana.

"Fuck that walkie talkie thing." I was pissed it interrupted our relaxation.

"I have to go," she said.

Fuck! Oh well. I really wanted to fall asleep with her in my arms. After finishing, I asked, "Lady, what's your number?"

She said, "911."

"HAAA!"

"Emergencies only."

We laughed. That was our running joke every time we fucked on her job. She tried to get up and I pulled her back close to my body. I didn't want her to go so soon.

"Weoweoweowe, is that how the chorus went?" I asked.

"Yeah, something like that."

"Weoweoweoweoweowe."

"Shut up, you can't sing it."

SSCHHHH! The dispatch sounded and repeated some numbers again...

"I got to go." She pushed me away, so she could start putting her clothes on.

"Damn, Ms. OFFFIIICCEERRR!!!" I tried to hit a high note.

"You can't sing."

The End

Side note- If you don't know the song they'retalking about. YouTube Ms.Officer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543 5 8
domestic life and romance of neurodivergents 🧠🪱 gay flirtation, tension, romance, and lightly steamy content 💃💞💋 sexy fantasy romantic interest...
37.6K 154 16
**Please note that my short stories contain explicit content** Therefore, if you are not a fan of dark encounters between people in unusual situation...
33.5K 219 9
Short stories for you lot who love shortcuts. (Imagination, Fantasies and of course lots of Loves)
3.1K 59 5
Wanting to add to the Black Space with more LOVE and LIGHT. I hope you enjoy these short stories.