Raw (Black Erotic Fiction Col...

By ayeahfiction

I accidently deleted this book :( It had some views too. short erotic fiction More

Mysterious Girl
Save Me for Later
Haunted Whore House
March Madness Sex
Good Girl Daddy Dom*
Ms. Officer
Best Friend's Mom
Application
College Regrets
Spankings
At the Party
Controlla
Teachers Pet
Come for Me
Promotion
Guilty Pleasure
Temporary

Pastor's Wife

347 3 0
By ayeahfiction

"Have you been studying your lesson?" Divine asked. She was snapping at her bushes with hedge clippers.

"A little bit." Jessan said closing the mail box. His parents were out of town, so he had been getting the mail for the past two days.

"Then what does John 3:16 say?"

"Um," Jessan had no idea but pretended like the answer was on the tip of his tongue.

"I knew you hadn't been studying. What are you going to do when I ask you to lead the lesson on Sunday?"

Jessan watched Divine in her long, blue and white, checkered dress. It was a thick unattractive dress made to work in. It would hide any regular woman's features, but Divine's butt still found a way to stick out in a very pleasing fashion. Jessan's cock swelled just from a few moments of looking at her. Her big breasts shook every time she chopped at the bushes.

"Huh?" she asked.

Jessan tried to remember the most perfect photographic image of Divine in his head because, right when he got in the house, he would jerk off to it. Divine was the pastor's wife. Ever since he was a young boy in the church, and had a slight idea of what sex was, he fantasized about Divine. He was finally old enough now.

"Are you going to answer my question or are you just going look at me, Jessan?" Divine asked again.

"Yeah, I'll come help you with the furniture after church," Jessan said. Oh shit, that wasn't even what she asked, he thought. The warm energy of embarrassment turned his skin hot. He just tried to smile it off. Was it obvious he was lost in his fantasies watching her thick brown figure.

"That's not what I asked you, Jessan, even though I do need your help." Divine smiled. Her smile made Jessan feel like she knew his fantasies. "You said you were going to help me last week. Were you with that girl again?" she asked. A little sweat trickled off her brow. Her shirt was low cut. Jessan watched her breasts move once again as she wiped off the sweat with her forearm.

"Yes, I was," he said.

"Are you going to marry her?"

"I don't know."

"'No sex before marriage."

"Divine, I've been meaning to ask you, if I wait until marriage to have sex, I won't have a clue what I'm doing when it's time," Jessan said.

Divine paused.

For a moment Jessan thought he had said something wrong, but . . . "You are kind of right about that," Divine said in agreement. "I know exactly what you're talking about. I had the same problem with my husband. He didn't have a clue what to do down there, but he knew every scripture."

This revelation shocked Jessan. He never heard Divine talk in detail about sex other than saying-don't have sex. Maybe he didn't understand her as well as he thought.

"Come in the house," Divine said.

"For what?" Jessan worried she would make him work. He didn't want to move furniture right now. He really wanted to go in the house and jerk off.

"I'll show you something," she said.

"Okay."

He followed her into the house, sneaking glances at her ass the entire time. A spacious living room with vanilla-cream walls and white couches, her house was super clean and had a sweet smell that lingered in the air like someone had been baking. Jessan still watched Divine's ass as she went into the kitchen and washed her hands. Jessan was getting a real boner. Few women could still look sexy when they weren't trying at all. Divine was one of the few.

"Sit down," she said. "I'm going to show you something, but you can't tell anybody. You promise?"

"I promise." Jessan flopped back on the couch expecting Divine to pull some bible out the drawer and read him some secret verses.

"If you don't have sex before marriage you're not going to know what to do. So, I'm going to teach you," she announced, her thick, beautiful body in front of him, smelling like sweet spring perfume.

"You're going to teach me how to have sex?!"

"Don't get too excited but, yes,"

"Okay." For some reason he still couldn't believe it. Was she giving him a chastity test?

"I know you have a crush on Karrina," Divine said.

Karrina went to their church. She was one year older than Jessan, who had been trying to get with her for a while but failed.

Jessan hesitated. How did Divine know that?

"Don't you want to be able to please her when it is time?"

"Yes."

"Okay then. Relax," Divine said. "Pull your shorts down some. Let me see your cock."

Wow, Really.

Jessan hurried and did what he was told. He pulled his pants down and his cock sprang free and stood up straight in the chilled air. He was so shocked this was happening, he didn't even realize he had been holding his breath. A rush of air filled his lungs when Divine's warm hands gripped around his shaft.

Divine started jerking his cock. "You got a nice sized cock, Jessan."

"Thank you," Jessan said.

Divine leaned in and gave Jessan a kiss. They started making out. Jessan was a little caught off guard but as soon as his mind caught up with the reality, he reached out and started feeling on Divines body. Her breasts and ass were so voluptuous. Divine gave Jessan deep, tongue-filled kisses while at the same time jerking him off.

"Relax," she said. "Breathe."

"Yes, ma'am." Jessan looked up and was mesmerized by her beautiful face. Her deep brown eyes looking into his made him feel like he was in heaven.

Divine smiled a gentle smile as she kneeled. She put her mouth at his cock head then proceeded to swallow him. Oh my god! His mind screamed. He never felt anything so good before. Her mouth was so warm and juicy, and she sucked his cock skin tight.

"God damn," he cursed.

It was quiet in the living room. The gurgling sound of her wet mouth sucking at his member was too hot. He didn't know if he could keep from coming. The hot pleasure went surging through his body as her head bobbed up and down. He put his hands into her curly hair and held on for dear life. Jessan moaned.

"Your cock tastes good, too." Divine came up to speak then eagerly swallowed his cock again. Jessan was on edge. The sensations were overwhelming. She licked his length like a Popsicle and flicked her tongue when she reached his cock head. He squirmed underneath her loving licks. The next time she moved his cock to the back of her throat, he accidently shot his load. His body tensed. Semen came spewing out. Divine paused over his cock head and gulped his semen down.

"If you did that to your girlfriend, she would probably be disappointed with you. It's your first time, though. I understand." Divine said standing up to take off her dress. Jessan was stuck in his seat, trying to catch his breath, frozen with orgasmic trembles. His now sensitive cock glistened with saliva and started to shrink in size.

Divine's garment hit the floor, revealing her thick hips and thighs. Jessan's heart pounded. She was beautiful. Divine had on black lace panties and bra. She unstrapped her bra, let it fall to the floor and cupped her large breast in her hands. She teased Jessan, playing with her tits in front of his face.

"Have you given head to a woman before?" she asked. Her voice was soft.

"No, I haven't. You told me no sex before marriage."

"You're a good young man," she said pulling off her panties. "Get up." They switched spots. Divine lied back on the couch and spread her legs for Jessan. His eyes stayed fixed on her beautiful pussy lips. He'd never seen a woman naked in real life before. Divine sucked on her fingers, getting them wet, then she opened her smooth, chocolate folds for him.

"Do you want a taste?"

"Yes," he said with enthusiasm.

He kneeled in between her thighs. Her pussy was very inviting. He smelled a little sweat, as she was slightly damp from working outside in the yard, but she also smelled sweet. He couldn't wait to taste her.

"I can't teach you a lot about eating pussy right now. My husband might be home soon. But lick my lips first and then suck on my clit, honey."

"Okay."

The feeling he got being in between her thighs was the best feeling he ever felt. He couldn't describe it. It was so cozy. Jessan gave her one long lick across her pussy lips then he stuck his tongue inside of her sweet softness. As soon as he got a full taste of her pussy juice he knew, right then, he would never want any girl other than a black girl. And as he kept licking she tasted sweeter and sweeter and sweeter.

"Now seal your lips around my clit and suck gently, baby. While you do this, I want you to finger fuck me." She instructed him. Jessan looked at her pussy and saw that it started to drip with a pleasant cream. He eagerly followed her commands. When he stuck two fingers inside of her and started sucking on her clit, Divine moaned. She lifted her legs up higher. Her thighs were so thick.

He kept going. Listening to her moans. "Now, flick your tongue up and down on my clit," she said. When he did that, she moaned. "Yes, baby. Karrina would love this."

Suddenly, there was a shift in the atmosphere. Divine stopped giving him instructions and started breathing heavier. Jessan looked up. Her chest rose and fell with her deep breathing and she massaged her breast. Her hips started wiggling and undulating as she hissed cursed words.

Jessan listened closely to her erotic moans and kept licking her clit. They were the most guttural and beautiful sounds. Jessan's limpness immediately began to rise again. He kept sucking and moving his finger gently inside of her wet hole. Her warming pussy leaked more. He swallowed all her juices. Her hands wrapped around the back of his head, holding him still, she pressed his face tight against her soaking area.

"I'm going to come," she whispered, her voice weak. Then Jessan felt her body tremble. Her thighs shook. She cried out and wetness flowed out of her like a stream, coating his mouth and chin with glistening juice. Jessan kept eating her pussy with pride. Her essence on his face was a badge of honor. Divine's hips shivered with the intensity of her orgasm. Then she pushed him away.

"She is going to be addicted to you," Divine said, petting him. "Now I want you to fuck me good, Jessan."

Jessan was speechless. His cock was raging hard again. Divine reached out for him. Together they positioned themselves on the couch where Jessan was between her open thighs. His pulsing cock laid flat against her pussy. They kissed. They moved their tongues in each other's mouths and clawed at each other's flesh while they made out. They were both full of raw lust at this moment.

"Stick it in," she said.

He moved his cock head down her lips until he found her opening and then pushed forward. "Yes, baby," she moaned roughly. Her warm pussy sucked tight against his rod. Jessan's body tensed. A surge of orgasmic sensations made his arms go weak. His butt cheeks flexed as he pushed deep inside of her. Divines hands went to his ass as she pulled him deeper.

"Fuck me," she moaned. Jessan obliged her. He went slow at first until he found a position that gave him leverage. Since he had come already he was able to last and fuck her hard. "Ooh baby," she moaned. Jessan watched her face as she closed her eyes and made the sweetest love faces while moaning his name. The couch rocked and creaked under their force.

Divine kept her legs butterflied open. Her luscious breast bounced up and down as he rocked her body. Jolts of pleasure shot through his shaft as he grinded past her pussy lips and deep into her tenderness.

"Don't stop," she cried. Jessan went harder, grunting as he gave her his all. Their waist banged against each other's. Her nails dug into his back as her body convulsed and her eyes squeezed shut. "Fuck," she cried.

"You're so hot," Jessan said.

"Are you going to come for me, baby? I want you to come on my body," she commanded. Jessan vigorously pumped his last few pumps before he lost control and was sent over the edge. He pulled out and shot his load all over her. Divine, flat on her back, welcomed the shower and rubbed the come into her skin as Jessan's cock exploded.

After Jessan was finished coming, Divine got down and, with her tongue, she cleaned up the last little drops that rested at the head of his shining cock. Then, fatigued, but satisfied, they laid on the couch and held each other.

"You're better than my husband," Divine said. "That was great. Karrina will love you."

Jessan stayed silent. So many emotions ran through him. He didn't want to think of Karrina right now. He wanted to know if that was ever going to happen again.

"That was amazing, Divine," he said.

"Did you learn something today?"

"Yes."

"You're welcome to come by any time and study."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.2K 129
just a book filled with oneshots about my favorite txt ship ever,only smut and fluff tho. i can't write angst for the life of me, sorry :/
13.4K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . 💗💗💗
10.8K 616 11
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒....𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄...𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
536 5 8
domestic life and romance of neurodivergents 🧠🪱 gay flirtation, tension, romance, and lightly steamy content 💃💞💋 sexy fantasy romantic interest...