Raw (Black Erotic Fiction Col...

נכתב על ידי ayeahfiction

I accidently deleted this book :( It had some views too. short erotic fiction עוד

Save Me for Later
Haunted Whore House
March Madness Sex
Good Girl Daddy Dom*
Pastor's Wife
Ms. Officer
Best Friend's Mom
Application
College Regrets
Spankings
At the Party
Controlla
Teachers Pet
Come for Me
Promotion
Guilty Pleasure
Temporary

Mysterious Girl

703 3 1
נכתב על ידי ayeahfiction

Her hand on my crotch; I didn't flinch. My eyes remained fixed on the movie screen and I continued taking big handfuls of popcorn out of the bucket I held. My hardness rose to painful attention as she stroked me through my sweat pants. The loose fabric made it easier for her to get a grip on my length and she palmed me slowly. The movie theater was packed, and we weren't the only couple on the row but, since it was so dark, we went unnoticed to those next to us.

She continued to grip and gently tug at my cock. It got to the point I had to stop and take deep breaths just to relax before I came on myself. Damn this girl really wants me. I blamed it on the sex scenes in the movie. The scenes had me super aroused as well, so I couldn't blame her. Sharrell, my girlfriend, sat to the right of me. We had been dating officially for three months now. It wasn't until Sharrell reached her left hand in for popcorn that . . . Wait? Her right hand was holding her drink, but there was still pressure on my cock . . . WTF! I panicked. I moved my big tub of popcorn over to see what was really going on down there.

Sharrell, my girlfriend, wasn't jerking me off. It was the girl to my left. I gasped. What the hell! I quickly put the popcorn right back over my groin to hide it. Who was this girl? I never met this girl before and what looked like her boyfriend was to her left. I thought fast. I couldn't make a scene. I didn't want chaos. This mysterious girl's boyfriend didn't look like a nice guy either. There would be a fight. Was this girl crazy! I reached down and gripped her wrist. She stopped but kept her fingers clenched around my length. I was so close to coming. If I came it wouldn't be a big deal, right? I had already let her go this far. I released her wrist and she kept going.

The girl touching me was sexy. A busty brown girl with big breasts, healthy skin, and she wore a very low-cut shirt so her breasts were practically falling out. She looked to be about my same age but, what the hell was her name?!

She jerked me a little faster and I accidently came in my pants. I clenched my teeth doing all I could to suppress any noise. My knees trembled. What felt like gallons of warm semen came shooting out, soaking through the fabric, drenching me. The last thing I wanted to be covered in was my own come. She must have felt the hot liquid and my shaft's muscles pumping. She petted my softening rod one last time then her hand disappeared. I felt the messy grossness seep between my thighs. I was lucky I wore dark sweatpants so Sharrell wouldn't be able to see the mess when the lights turned on.

The girl and I made eye contact. She smiled a warm smile and winked before she went back to watching the movie. I glanced at her in awe but quickly looked away before Sharrell noticed me. This girl was sexy! And we both played it off like nothing ever happened between us. My date and her date had no idea. When the movie was over, we went our separate ways and I didn't see her the rest of the night.

"What did you think of the movie?" My girlfriend asked.

"It was good. Yeah, it was good." The movie was great, I thought. But not cause of the actual movie. For a second, I did feel guilty about what I'd let happen, but I couldn't stop asking myself, who was that girl?

-

Next, it was the elevator at the mall. I was shopping by myself. The place had three floors. I was in the process of going from the first one to the third one. This mysterious girl, the one from the theater, entered on our brief stop at the second floor. My breath caught, and I suddenly became nervous and excited. The elevator wasn't full of people and she walked right up next to me. The way she looked at me, I knew she remembered me. I knew something was going down. She had pretty lip gloss on and she smiled.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," I said. Our hands naturally interlocked. How did everything feel so natural? My cock started to swell just standing next to her. Her hands were super soft. Her perfume intoxicating – the sweetest garden in the world - heavenly. Her aura roared SEX and it was powerful. When the elevator door opened, we left hand in hand like we had known each other forever.

I didn't pull on her and she didn't pull on me, it was like our minds just synced, and we knew what each other wanted. We ended up running to the back dressing-room of a Sears store with a handful of clothes we weren't going to try on.

Yes, other people were close to us changing in their own stalls. I rustled some clothes in my hand to make it sound like we were properly changing - clipping and unclipping the hangers. But she was undoing my pants and squatting down before me to take my hardness in her mouth. We had to be quiet. I bit my bottom lip and tilted my head back feeling myself go weak once she took me. This is crazy.

She made warm sucking noises as her mouth moved over my shaft. She was eager to please. My cock head bumped against the back of her throat as she pulled me by the hips, forcing me deeper down her throat, basically begging me to fuck her mouth. I started thrusting. My heart pounded in my chest, the fear of getting caught was heavy. She pulled back then licked along the length of my shaft gathering up all the dripping slobber. She was enjoying herself. She didn't seem afraid either. She just looked up to me with pretty, brown, come-thirsty eyes every once in a while. Someone in a near stall would know what was going on if they listened closely or if they looked under the little space of the dressing room. Her mouth felt too good for me to stop.

After swallowing me, and leaving my cock dripping wet, she pulled down her yoga pants, exposing her cute round buttocks. Her underwear came down next, but she didn't take them all the way off, just in case. Then she climbed up on the bench. I caught a trace of her arousal and it was so pure. I reached out and caressed her soft figure, massaging her goddess like figure. She held onto the wall and squatted. Her ass hole and pussy were completely exposed in this position and the sweet perfume of womanly fragrance filled the stall.

This got me really excited. I was so stiff it hurt. I needed relief ASAP. I put my hand on her pussy and sunk a finger inside of her. Damn, she was wet! She hissed, sucking in air, as I gently moved my finger in and out of her. She tried to keep quiet. Her struggle was beautiful. A soft moan or two escaped her parted teeth. I had to taste her. I pulled my finger from her cunt and sucked it clean. She tasted like sweet honey mixed with a little salty sweat and I loved it. I would have sucked on her pussy all day if we had the time, but we were in a rush.

I held her hips to support her cute ass. I poised my cock at her entrance and lifted into her warm folds from behind. Upon first entering her, she was so tight my cock got jammed at her entrance, and I had to push my hips forward. I quickly slipped deep inside of her. She groaned and shuddered over me. I could feel her muscles work as she held that squatting position. Our energies synced with one another. My breath was taken from me as pleasure filled my veins.

I retreated slowly... listening to her wetness slurp at my cock... then lifted in her again. She panted when I repeatedly pushed deep inside of her. She squealed when she tried to suppress a moan. I slid smoothly in her cozy cunt. Her beautiful pussy lips gripped my shaft tight. She bounced against my waist, sitting down a little as I went up. It was unbelievable. But it felt so right.

Her pink underwear and yoga pants pooled around her ankles, matched her pink and lime green tennis shoes that she still had on. I listened closely to the movement in the stalls next to us praying they didn't hear us. There was movement outside. I slowed down a little and listened. Were we about to get caught? Strings of sex juice dripped from her folds in long lines onto the floor. She was soaking wet and my length was covered in her sex juice.

The smell of her wet pussy filled me with wild, undeniable desire to make her come all over the place. Fuck who was ever outside, I pumped harder. I had a princess to please! My waist smacked into her backside. She squealed. And she came.

Her body froze. Her mouth opened wide. Her eyes squeezed shut. She grunted a guttural moan as she trembled. I caught her as she fell back, limp, into my arms. Her pussy leaked. I put my cock back inside of her and pumped until I came, too. Pulling out last minute, I shot my come on the clothes and on the floor. "Oh shit," I said trying to aim myself in a safe direction. There was none.

After coming, I returned to my senses and listened to the people in the stalls around us. We stayed quiet, breathing heavy. She pulled her yoga pants back on.

Someone would see this!

"What do we do?" she asked.

"Run!"

We opened the stall door, looked left and looked right... we didn't see anyone. We ran. We ran until we were out of the store and far away.

When I felt we were at a safe distance, I stopped, "So what is your name?"

She didn't stop running. She looked back and waved goodbye and was out of the mall.

"Hey!" I called out, but she was gone. I was left standing there dumbfounded and, frankly, a little heart broken. I didn't know anyone that knew her. I searched, but I couldn't find her on the internet either. I wanted to meet her again. I found myself constantly looking around to hopefully lay eyes on this pretty mysterious girl.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.8K 96 10
Just read it
42.8K 2.2K 45
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT****
10.8K 616 11
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒....𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄...𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
555 5 8
domestic life and romance of neurodivergents 🧠🪱 gay flirtation, tension, romance, and lightly steamy content 💃💞💋 sexy fantasy romantic interest...