My Luck Exploded After Being...

By jhenylle0117

NOT MY STORY, ALL CREDITS BELONG TO THE AUTHOR, FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY Li Mingyue was smashed t... More

Chapter 1- 5
Chapter 6- 10
Chapter 11- 15
Chapter 16- 20
Chapter 21- 25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31- 35
Chapter 36- 40
Chapter 41- 45
Chapter 46- 50
Chapter 51- 55
Chapter 55- 60
Chapter 61- 65
Chapter 66- 70
Chapter 71- 75
Chapter 76- 80
Chapter 81- 85
chapter 86- 90
Chapter 91- 95
Chapter 96- 100
Chapter 101- 105
Chapter 106- 110
Chapter 111- 115
Chapter 116- 120
Chapter 121- 125
Chapter 126- 130
Chapter 131- 135
Chapter 136- 140
Chapter 141- 145
Chapter 146- 150
chapter 151- 155
Chapter 156- 160
Chapter 161- 165
Chapter 166- 170
Chapter 171- 175
Chapter 176- 180
Chapter 181- 185
Chapter 186- 190
Chapter 191- 195
Chapter 196- 200
Chapter 201- 205
Chapter 206- 210
Chapter 211- 215
Chapter 216- 220
Chapter 221- 225
Chapter 226- 230
Chapter 231- 235
Chapter 236- 240
Chapter 241- 245
Chapter 246- 250
Chapter 251- 255
Chapter 256- 260
Chapter 261- 265
Chapter 266- 270

Chapter 271- 274 end

435 6 0
By jhenylle0117

Chapter 271 Big News

  As soon as old man Li fiddled in the kitchen, the three of Li Mingyue who were sleeping in the east room woke up.

  Li Mingyue rubbed her eyes and turned her head to see the parents on the left and right on the kang, and she rejoiced, it turned out that it was not a dream.

  Li Linzhi and Du Liyin also breathed a sigh of relief, obviously worried that Nan Ke Yimeng was coming.

  Li Mingyue probed out the window and said, "My grandfather may be cooking in the kitchen. I'll take a look. Come to the kitchen to wash up with hot water later. " "Okay

  , you can go."

  Li Linzhi and Du Liyin were relieved and satisfied Watching her daughter go out, the dream of many years has finally come true.

  Li Mingyue walked into the kitchen and saw that his grandfather was busy with his work. The action was very neat, "Master, let me cook."

  Old man Li heard the movement and looked back at his granddaughter, but he was stunned.

  Hey, he also has a granddaughter.

  Oh, it seems that I saw my son and daughter-in-law last night too.

  "Where did you and your parents go last night?" he asked quietly.

  Speaking of this matter, Li Mingyue glanced at her grandfather resentfully, co-authoring with you, and thinking of them only now, as expected, you can forget everything else when you have a daughter-in-law.

  "East house, the kang is now being burned."

  Old Man Li: "Well, it's good to do it yourself, to have enough food and clothing."

  Li Mingyue: I don't want to talk anymore.

  At the dinner table, the five members of Lao Litou's family were officially reunited.

  Everyone was very emotional, including Li Mingyue, one person held a small cup of dried sweet potato wine and held it up.

  "It's been almost 20 years. I didn't expect our family to be reunited one day in our lifetime. I'm satisfied, Li Dahu." Old Man Li looked at Lin Qiuyu and said with great satisfaction.

  Lin Qiuyu smiled softly.

  Li Linzhi looked at her parents and then at her daughter, "Dad, Xiaoyin and I have to say thank you anyway, thank you for raising Mingyue and raising it so well."

  Du Liyin also nodded vigorously, her daughter's Excellent beyond her expectations, the old man is afraid that he will suffer a lot and spend energy.

  Old man Li waved his hand: "No need to thank you, you also take good care of your mother for me."

  Li Mingyue blinked, feeling that she had discovered a truth: back then, when my parents went abroad, wouldn't my grandfather force them out? In order to take care of his grandmother far away from home.

  Everyone does not know what Li Mingyue thinks.

  I just heard Li Linzhi say: "Xiao Yin and I made the decision to go abroad back then, and taking care of my mother is what we should do.

  Li Mingyue's eyebrows jumped.

  "Thank you to the gods from all walks of life. "

  Lin Qiuyu folded his hands and bowed, then made a cross, then covered his chest with his hands, and then clicked with his orchid fingers, and finally held the hand of the old man next to him and shook it vigorously, like a comrade. Normal.

  Everyone was silent, and finally raised their glasses.

  "Cheers! "

  "Drink one." "

  "May the future be better." "

  After dinner, Old Man Li led Lin Qiuyu out first and wandered around the village.

  "Uncle, who is this foreign-style old lady?"

  "Old man Li and his wife, who were the first to look at Gaotieshan when they went out to pay New Year's greetings, asked curiously. Old man Li said with great air: "My daughter-in-law, Lin Qiuyu."

  At the foot of the high-speed rail mountain, he didn't obey his orders, and fell down with a slap. What

  ?!

  Old man Li looked at his stupid appearance and disliked him very much. He had no determination at all.

  Gao Fengshou, who was next to him, looked straight at Lin Qiuyu. , shouted: "Grandma Li, happy new year. "

  Lin Qiuyu pursed her lips and smiled, "Hello. "

  Old man Li took out a red envelope from his arms, "It's your good harvest, you are still smart, come and get some lucky money." When

  Old Man Li and his wife walked away, Gao Tieshan and his father and son did not recover for a long time, and the harvest was high. Leng Leng opened the red envelope and looked at it, and then widened his eyes.

  "Dad, one dollar!" It

  was a huge amount of lucky money, and his father gave only one dime.

  Gaotieshan went over to confirm it, and it was really a dollar.

  so generous?

  He hissed and gasped, it seemed that the old man wasn't joking.

  Big news!

  Old Man Li led Lin Qiuyu around, and Li Mingyue led Li Linzhi and Du Liyin around.

  Then Shibei Village boiled.

  "Big news, big news! Li Dahu married a new daughter-in-law, and the new daughter-in-law is a foreign-style old lady."

  "Breaking news: Li Mingyue's parents are not dead!

  "

  People who heard the news reacted violently.

  For example, a few old men of the older generation: Li Dahu, this old boy is really blessed, and when he is about to come, he even waited for that charming lady from the city to come back!
  Another example is Mrs. Wu: shock, anger, sadness, despair, cold,
  how can the world be so cold to her? The world is not worth it!

  For example, Zhao Xiaolan: Li Mingyue is not an orphan? ! Li Mingyue's parents are still successful people! Why not her parents?

  A mouthful of blood rushed to her throat with envy and hatred, and she swallowed it in despair: From now on, she and Li Mingyue will no longer be comparable.

  For example, Li Shizhu: What? Aunt Lin is back? The little spider came back with his daughter-in-law? Uncle and Mingyue are here after all their hardships.

  Accountant Wang dialed the abacus, will the village build a building that is in the city?

  For example, Chang Sanbao's daughter-in-law and others: I didn't expect that old man Li was so good, he actually married a new daughter-in-law.

  A group of people who eat melons and eat melons: how does Lin Qiuyu behave in a foreign way? How did Li Linzhi and Du Liyin come back to life? Will there be any moving stories of ups and downs? What kind of changes will the old Li family usher in?
  So this New Year, the people who came to Li Dahu's house to pay New Year's greetings broke through the sum of the 20 years, and almost every family in the village sent representatives to Lao Li's house to pay New Year's greetings (inquiring about news).

  After a wave of door-to-door inquiries, the return of the three of Li Linzhi was accepted by the people of Shibei Village.

  Li Shizhu is rather cunning, and Tao heard an important news: Li Linzhi came back to China to invest!
  The news made him so excited that he couldn't sleep all night. After tossing and turning for a night, he used the trick that Old Man Li had used before - the Dafa of entanglement.

  "Uncle, fat and water don't flow to outsiders' fields. Aunt, they invest in our village."

  "Little Spider, do you remember, I covered you a lot when I was a child."

  Li Linzhi: "My only nickname is that you started Yes ."

  "Mingyue, is your uncle good to you? What delicious food is there at home? If you have Baoling, you will have one. Do you think your parents should invest

  in our village?" Under the soft and hard bubble, the Li family held an internal family meeting to discuss investment.

  After discussion, it was decided to build a road leading to the village for Shibei Village, and also to build a water system for the village.

  Invest to build a food factory in Jinning County.

  First invest in a big supermarket in City A.

  Start with a familiar area first, and other investments will be determined later on a case-by-case basis.

  Hearing this, Li Shizhu slapped his thighs with joy. Well, not only did he invest, but he also thought about the investment projects, which saved his old nose.

  "Little Spider, as long as you have the raw materials for the food factory in the city in the future, as long as we have it in Shibei Village, feel free to speak up, and Shibei Village will provide it."

  Li Linzhi: "If you call me 'Little Spider' again, let's not talk about the rest."

  Li Shizhu changed his words with kindness: "Brother, what you say is what you say."

Chapter 272 Envy

  Soon the villagers knew that Li Linzhi was going to build a road and a water supply system for Shibei Village, which caused a thousand waves.

  The first thing to do is to find out whether this is true or not.

  "Really or not? How much does it cost to build the road, and the water system doesn't cost much. There is no running water in the village." There

  are many people who are skeptical.

  But there are also smart ones, who are still in shock with their front feet, and their back feet knock it on the nail on the head.

  "Of course it's true. It's not like you haven't seen the old grandma's foreign-style clothes, and it's not cheap at first glance, and Li Mingyue's parents are so handsome, that's the attitude of a rich man."

  Someone echoed: "No What's the matter, I guess that the old emperors in the past were not as good-looking as Li Linzhi and his wife."

  "Yes, yes, so building roads and running water is impossible for us ordinary farmers, but it is certainly possible for them."

  "Oh, , then if I really do it well, I will make the old Li family a Guanyin Bodhisattva in the future."

  "It is not allowed to engage in feudal superstitions now!"

  "It is possible to make offerings to grandparents." Wan Sihai said unconvinced.

  "Tsk tsk, Wan Sihai, you are so cunning, you want to benefit old man Li as a grandson, don't you?"

  After everyone jokingly discussed, they saw Li Shizhu walking past with a document in a hurry, everyone hurried hold him.

  "Captain, why are you busy?"

  "Captain, does the old Li family really want to build roads and tap water?

  "

  When Li Shizhu heard this, he immediately stood up and said proudly, "It can't be more true, my good brother Xiaoshi Li Linzhi has been doing great things outside these years, and now he is calling back in response to the national number, and he wants to come back to serve the motherland and build motherland.

  Our Shibei Village, as Linzhi's hometown, must not be wiped out. "

  "Just be proud, other villages haven't had such a good thing." "

  He shook a few pieces of paper in his hand again, "See what this is?" Lin Zhi is a man of his words. He said that he would build roads and water pipes for us, and he immediately gave me all the matters. "

  "I have to report to the village first, to apply for this matter, although the village does not need to pay, but the report still has to be reported. "

  "There's still a lot of work to do." "

  He looked into the crowd, and pointed at a few people with his finger. "In the afternoon, I will go to the brigade for a meeting to lead the work." Some people were surprised that Li Shizhu was in a rush and said: "

  Captain, it's not even the first month of the month. Should we wait for the spring to start? The land is frozen and it's not easy to dig."

  Li Shizhu glanced at him, "As spring begins, Li Linzhi is going to City A. The leaders in the big cities are still waiting for Linzhi to discuss. Do you think Linzhi is just like you, and he spends his free time every day on one mu or three? " Wander around on the ground. start! Must work! "

  After Li Shizhu's tossing and turning, the people in the village confirmed one thing: Li Linzhi and his wife have earned a fortune outside, and the old Li family is about to prosper.

  For a time, they were so envious and hated that they turned their attention to the old Li family. In

  the Gaotieshan family, Mrs. Gao sighed, "Gao Fengshou, what kind of vision do you think you have, why didn't you like Li Mingyue in the first place, Li Mingyue is a pearl. Gao Fengshou was neither angry nor annoyed, and said in a low voice, "

  Then why didn't you like Li Mingyue's grandfather? "

  Old Mrs. Gao was choked for a while. Like Lin Qiuyu, can Old Man Li like her?

  Brat!
  In fact, Mrs. Gao just thought about it. Anyway, she felt that Old Man Li turned over completely, and she will be Shi Bei in the future. He is the happiest old man in the village.

  Fortunately, the two families had a 'cow dung relationship' before, so I can't go wrong.

  The young daughters-in-law were fortunate enough to take a few glances at Li Linzhi and Du Liyin, and after they were dwarfed, they secretly disliked their own rough men, and brought it out.

  "Look at your chicken coop head, and look at how neat Li Mingyue's father's hair is."

  "Why can't you straighten your waist when you walk?"

  "Look at Li Linzhi's style."

  Shibei Village After the young men were stunned, it was rare that they dared to stand up against their daughter-in-law this time. It was a chance to teach these owed women a lesson in the bed.

  The daughters-in-law of Shibei Village have sore backs and legs, and they dare not compare their men with Li Linzhi. Who makes the men in the family so strong?

  The children in the village are invariably envious and jealous of Li Mingyue. They all feel that Li Mingyue is too happy and too lucky.

  Grandma is a foreign and good-looking old lady.

  Parents are such awesome people.

  Li Mingyue will definitely enjoy happiness in big cities in the future.

  Li Baoling couldn't help but ask Li Mingyue quietly: "Sister Mingyue, will your parents take you to live in a big city in the future?"

  Li Mingyue laughed: "Without my parents, I will most likely work in the city in the future. After graduating from university, the state will assign a job, and if you want to go to a big city, you should study hard for the university entrance exam."

  Li Baoling said 'oh', then seemed to think of something, and looked hesitant.

  She. Gao Fengshou was afraid that she would not be able to go to university.
  Li Mingyue saw through her concerns at a glance and said, "Tell Gao Fengshou: if he fails to go to university, there will be no drama between the two of you. When there is pressure, Gao Fengshou will Work hard."

  Li Baoling blushed, but shyly replied.

  Li Mingyue thinks that Gao Fengshou is actually quite smart. This kid just doesn't work hard and doesn't study hard. In his last life, the surrounding environment didn't pay attention to study, and secondly, no one put pressure on Gao Fengshou. In addition, Shibei Village is poor, many children are In order to save the burden on the family, I stopped studying and farming early to help the family.

  In this life, many things have changed. I believe that Uncle Gao is more willing to provide for a college student, and the family does not lack the help of Gao Fengshou.

  Push it, it's possible.

  Zhao Xiaolan looked at Li Mingyue secretly from a distance, and finally felt that Li Mingyue seemed to be really different. The distance between her and Li Mingyue was getting farther and farther, and it was beyond reach.

  Why can't she be Li Linzhi's daughter?

  While madly jealous, she forgot that she once joked that Li Mingyue was a poor bastard with no father or mother.

  Li Shizhu and Li Linzhi arrived quickly.

  The township agreed to build roads and tap water, and then started working, buying materials, organizing manpower, and planning
  . People in Jinning County were alarmed.

  People came from the city, accompanied by the leaders of the township to Shibei Village. The big guy sat in the yard of the brigade and chatted for a while, and then returned satisfied.

  Because Li Linzhi directly said that he wanted to invest in a food factory in Jinning County. Although there is also a food factory in Jinning County, it is different. Now, they have no brains. Well, it's great to see Li Linzhi who came back from abroad.

  Then two days later, a jeep came from the city and took Li Linzhi to the city to meet the leaders, hold meetings, and inspect
  Li Linzhi.

  Others only think that he wants to bring his daughter to see the world. In fact, he knows that her daughter is very good and has many ideas, and the investment money is still from her daughter.

  Things are going well.

  It didn't take long for the establishment of a food factory in Jinning County to be settled, which was slightly different from what they had discussed before.

  Before they planned to build a small factory, now they plan to build a big factory.

  Because the leaders of Jinning County are very supportive and cooperative, there are only two requirements for land to be given to land and people to be given to people: one is to build a university, and the other is for the county government to become a shareholder.

  Li Mingyue and Li Linzhi's father and daughter discussed it and agreed that it was feasible. Anyway, the government only pays dividends, regardless of management.

Chapter 273 The most important

  Time goes by.

  Three years later.

  In the auditorium of City A University of Science and Technology, there was a lot of people and joy.

  The first class of college students after the resumption of the college entrance examination graduated on this day. The faces of the students in the auditorium were full of smiles. From now on, they will go to work in various parts of the motherland and start a new chapter of life.

  In the crowd, Zhou Heng accurately found Li Mingyue who was exchanging notebooks with his classmates to write congratulations.

  "Li Mingyue, your partner is here." A sharp-eyed girl teased and touched Li Mingyue's shoulder, winking at her.

  Li Mingyue smiled, calmly finished writing the notebook in his hand, handed it to a boy, and then turned to look at Zhou Heng.

  In the past three years, Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng have been almost an open couple on campus. Everyone in the University of Science and Technology knows that they are in a relationship, and Zhou Heng is also the son of Teacher Zhou. Li Mingyue is quite admired and valued by Teacher Zhou.

  Zhou Heng glanced at the boy who took the notebook, put his arms around Li Mingyue's shoulders deliberately, and quickly let go.

  Notebook boy: I didn't rob Li Mingyue from you, I just asked for a word, what about it? ! Vinegar jar!
  In ancient times, there was a big vinegar jar with a lion's roar in Hedong, but today there is a naive big vinegar jar for the young master of the Zhou family.

  Li Mingyue quickly pulled Zhou Heng away.

  After leaving the auditorium, she asked Zhou Heng, "Why don't you talk to your classmates for a while longer? If you say goodbye today, you won't have the chance to meet again in the future."

  Zhou Heng felt aggrieved: "You only remember that today is graduation day . "

  Isn't four years of college enough to say?
  Besides, as long as he wanted to see someone, it was just money for a train ticket.

  As for what I don't want to see, it's been four years, and I've seen enough, so let's break up quickly, hello, hello, everyone.

  And for him, the most important thing today is not the graduation ceremony, but - another major event in life.

  "Let's go to the dormitory first, I brought you clothes." He said while taking Li Mingyue's hand away.

  Li Mingyue laughed helplessly, it seemed that he could not escape today.

  The two arrived at the dormitory, and as soon as they entered the door, Zhou Heng took off a red dress with white dots from the hanger, which he personally selected when he went to the sea market last time.

  After Li Mingyue put on her clothes, Zhou Heng had to look straight.

  It was so beautiful, so beautiful that it was unreal, and it made his heart beat and suffocate him.

  "Be careful, you can't pull it out." Li Mingyue joked.

  Zhou Heng stepped forward and hugged her, and whispered, "It's been a long time since I can't pull it out."

  Li Mingyue stretched out a hand to wrap his arms around his waist, "Zhou Heng, let me ask you solemnly: have you really decided? Am I getting married? If you marry me, then you will never change your mind, and you will always focus on me? If there is a little bit of betrayal, I will never see you again.

  " I don't know who Zhou Heng spent his life with.

  Therefore, she always had a little bit of worry in her heart. After experiencing a bad marriage in her past life, she couldn't help but solemnly confirm it again, even though she knew that Zhou Heng would be better off taking care of herself.

  Zhou Heng covered her mouth and got a little angry: "What nonsense!"

  "Don't worry, in this life, I only have you by my side, and I won't say anything flattering, except you, if I treat others too much Just take a look and I'll take care of you."

  He hugged Li Mingyue tightly in his arms, "You don't have to worry about anything, just leave your heart to me and trust me."

  After a long time, Li Mingyue gently "um" With a sound, he nodded.

  Zhou Heng's heart slackened.

  This is probably what the third brother calls premarital phobia.

  He also put on a white shirt of better quality, and then pulled Li Mingyue out of the dormitory.

  The two walked out of the school gate, and a car slowly drove by the roadside, and the window was rolled down, revealing Zhou Wei, Old Man Zhou, and Old Man Li inside.

  "Grandpa!"

  Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng said at the same time.

  Old Man Zhou snorted, "Don't say anything on such an important day, we two will accompany you." Old

  Man Li looked his granddaughter up and down and said, "It's beautiful. Grandpa will give you something to add to the icing on the cake. This is your grandma. Choose."

  He handed out a jewelry box, Li Mingyue took it, opened it, but it was a shiny diamond necklace.

  "Thank you grandma and grandma." She accepted it with a smile, grandma has a lot of good things.

  Zhou Heng was helpless: It was important, and he wanted to do it alone with Mingyue.

  He couldn't drive away the two old men either.

  So I could only get into the car with Li Mingyue, and Zhou Wei drove it to the Civil Affairs Bureau.

  Fortunately, everyone else in the family was busy, so these two old men had nothing to do in City A and came out to make trouble.

  Zhou Heng thought so.

  As a result, when he arrived at the door of the Civil Affairs Bureau, he was immediately speechless.

  Grandma, Dad, Mom, Uncle, Uncle, Aunt, Uncle, Uncle Li, Aunt Du, Grandma Lin. There are quite a few, all standing there neatly and smilingly watching them.

  Zhou Heng wailed in his heart: The two-person world he carefully prepared!

  "Don't ink the ink, the staff is waiting inside." Old Man Zhou urged him to see his grandson still.

  Zhou Heng was speechless and turned to look at Li Mingyue.

  Li Mingyue smiled and took his arm, "Let's go, how can such an important thing be without the testimony and congratulations of my family."

  Teacher Zhou nodded and said, "Mingyue is still sensible and worthy of being my proud disciple."

  Zhou Heng: This is my daughter-in-law!
  Li Mingyue patted his arm: don't be angry, be good.

  Zhou Heng was instantly calm.

  So under the witness of Zhou Li's family, Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng completed the registration and received a marriage certificate.

  "Great, from today, Mingyue will be the daughter-in-law of our Zhou family." Mrs. Zhou said with relief.

  Lin Qiuyu glanced at her and said with a smile: "Great, from today, Zhou Heng is the son-in-law of our Li family."

  Everyone:
  I don't know why, the aura between Lin Qiuyu and Mrs. Zhou is a little different. Always compete secretly.

  Du Liyin and Zhou Heng's mother hurried forward to help an old lady.

  "Mom, the auspicious time for the wedding banquet is here, let's go quickly."

  "Mother-in-law, today is a big day for Mingyue and Xiaoheng. Everyone is happy today." The

  two old ladies shifted their attention.

  A group of people left the door of the Civil Affairs Bureau in a lively manner.

  Zhou Heng: I always feel that his limelight has been robbed again!

  He didn't book any wedding banquets. His plan was to register first, then the two would go out for their honeymoon, and then notify relatives and friends of the wedding banquet when they came back.

  When Li Linzhi opened the largest and most luxurious hotel in City A, he saw a lively banquet.

  There were already quite a few people at the banquet, and upon closer inspection, it turned out to be Li Shizhu Gaotieshan and others from Shibei Village, as well as Mai Lili, Shen Xiaoqin, Gu Shijie, Xu Yingna, and the others.

  "Mingyue, Zhou Heng, congratulations." Mai Lili and others congratulated each other.

  People from Shibei Village also congratulated Old Man Li, Zhou Heng and others.

  As soon as Li Linzhi invited him this time, everyone responded.

  The enviable days of Shibei Village cannot be separated from Zhou Heng, Li Mingyue, and Li Linzhi's investment, as well as the guidance of Mr. Zhou.

  In the end, afraid of causing trouble to the Zhou family and Li family, Li Shizhu held another democratic vote and elected 15 representatives to attend the wedding banquet.

Chapter 274 I Can Tell Fortune 

Let's officially hold a wedding banquet, hold one in City A, and then go back to our Shibei Village to hold one, then the big guy doesn't have to worry about anything, just eat in the village."

  Everyone's eyes straightened when they heard it.

  Isn't this a formal wedding reception?

  Look at this hotel, how magnificent, spacious and bright, so many people come, and the clothes on the two newlyweds are also the best.

  I didn't expect this to be just a casual meaning.

  And there are two more games, which is really arrogant.

  However, everyone's eyes swept over the Zhou family, Li Linzhi and others, and they felt that this was what it should be. Who let Li Mingyue have a successful businessman father who returned to China to invest, and who made Zhou Heng's family so difficult.

  After the banquet that night, Zhou Heng simply cheated. Anyway, he and Mingyue's marriage certificate had also been received, and the relatives and friends of both parties had also attended the wedding banquet.

  As early as two years ago, Zhou Heng bought a yard in City A and decorated it with various meticulous decorations. It was used as his and Mingyue's new home for marriage after graduation.

  So after sending off the guests, Zhou Heng quietly pulled Li Mingyue to leave.

  When the Zhou and Li family reacted and couldn't find anyone anywhere, the old man Zhou said leisurely: "The child is married and has gone back to his own home. What can I find here?"

  Although old man Li was so saddened His granddaughter got married like this. However, in the past three years, he has been in close contact with the old man Zhou, and he is also very familiar with the Zhou family, so the sadness didn't last too long, just three seconds.

  new house.

  The doors and windows were closed, the curtains fell, and the lights dimmed.

  On the bed, Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng sat opposite each other, both staring at each other aggressively, clenching their fists and leaning forward.

  Li Mingyue's red lips parted slightly, her eyes fierce.

  Zhou Heng gritted his teeth and squeezed out word by word out of his throat.

  "Rock, scissors, cloth!"

  "Rock, scissors, cloth!" The

  two shouted at the same time, and then looked at the two hands in the middle.

  Li Mingyue "Hoo: "You lost! Take it off!

  Zhou Heng hummed, took off a sock, and shook the exposed toes to the opposite side. Li

  Mingyue: You will lose your underwear in a while!

  "Rock, scissors, cloth!" "

  Above the two of them, the same red 999 shone brightly. The light of luck was like a mischievous butterfly, flying here and there for a while.
  Time passed, and the lights in the room went out with a pop.

  " Zhou Heng, continue. "

  "Li Mingyue, I count one, two, three, and take off together." "

  This night they fought fiercely to the end, fighting each other physically. You rushed me, you came and I went back and forth. The battle was very fierce, and some humiliating voices came out from time to time.

  Li Mingyue had a dream that she had returned to her previous life.

  She After being smashed to death this time, the soul was not taken away by the ghosts immediately, but remained in the world.

  Huh?
  Zhou Heng!

  She saw Zhou Heng hurriedly flashing through the crowd, and Zhou Heng was wearing Wearing a big mask and a pair of flat glasses, he followed the crowd watching the scene where she was crushed to death.

  Li Mingyue did not pay attention to her crushed body, but floated to Zhou Heng with great interest.

  Hey, Zhou How could there be a deep sense of guilt and regret in Heng's eyes?

  She was not killed by Zhou Heng.

  "Zhou Heng!" she shouted vigorously.

  It's a pity that Zhou Heng couldn't hear it, and still silently watched her body lying on the ground hidden in the crowd.

  Li Mingyue wanted to say: What's there to see, she was ugly and black when she was alive, and even more bloody when she died, don't look at it.

  At this moment, Zhou Heng seemed to sense something. His expression became vigilant.

  What's wrong?
  Li Mingyue looked around curiously, and then floated after Zhou Heng.

  "Zhou Heng, are those two bad guys? Are they trying to do bad things to you? Don't worry, you'll be fine, your luck is so good."

  She floated in front of Zhou Heng, although Zhou Heng I couldn't hear it, but she couldn't help babbling.

  It's probably because she hasn't visited the Shenshu Hall yet. Now she can't see Zhou Heng's luck, but she thinks Zhou Heng's luck must be very good.

  Unfortunately, the slap came a little too quickly.

  Zhou Heng was almost stopped by those two people, and after a lot of hard work, he finally jumped down from a high step and stomped his foot to avoid the two bad guys.

  Why did you slap your foot?
  Li Mingyue anxiously floated around Zhou Heng's hiding place, trying to help him, but in vain.

  Zhou Heng, Zhou Heng, do you hurt?

  No, your 999 luck value shouldn't be hurt, what's the matter?
  Zhou Heng hid in a narrow place for a day and a night before he was finally found by his colleagues. When he saw those people, Zhou Heng finally let out a sigh of relief, and then they fainted, and those people quickly sent him away. went to the hospital.

  Li Mingyue followed worriedly.

  In the hospital, she heard his colleague whispering, and only then did she realize that Zhou Heng was still single at this time and had no partner. Because of the confidentiality of his work, he could not even communicate with his family and friends, so when he was injured, he could only Co-worker cooking.

  A day later, Zhou Heng woke up.

  She rushed over in surprise, but heard Zhou Heng say, "I'm sorry, but you lost your life because of me. If you have any regrets, you can tell me, and I will do my best to complete it for you."

  Li Mingyue was stunned . , "Can you see me?"

  Zhou Heng looked in her direction and nodded.

  Li Mingyue's eyes widened, and then she laughed again, "Great, I" she got stuck again.

  What should she say?
  At this time, she and Zhou Heng didn't know each other, didn't love each other, and didn't get married.

  If she told Zhou Heng that they would fall in love and get married in the next life, Zhou Heng would definitely think she was talking nonsense.

  After a long silence, Li Mingyue said calmly: "You have to take care of your body, I don't blame you, I have no regrets, in fact, I want to thank you, my life in this life is too bad, it is very difficult to live, and it is actually the same when I die. It 's a turning point."

  Zhou Heng did not expect Li Mingyue to say such a paragraph, he was stunned for a while, very puzzled.

  If he really had no regrets, why did he follow him for so long without leaving.

  Seeing to see through Zhou Heng's doubts, Li Mingyue smiled, "I'll be leaving soon, I'll report to the sky, you have to take care of your health and live a good life."

  She endured the reluctance in her heart and planned to turn around and leave.

  Suddenly she thought of something and floated over again, "By the way, I want to ask you a question."

  Zhou Heng was puzzled, but still nodded: "You ask."

  No matter what the question is, he will answer it well.

  "I think you're not too young, you're in your thirties, why aren't you married?" Li Mingyue asked what had been in her heart, and after thinking about it, she was afraid that Zhou Heng would be suspicious, and added: "That's right, I think You are a good person, you should find a good woman to marry and form a happy family."   "I'm actually a fortune teller."

  Zhou Heng didn't expect Li Mingyue to ask such a question, he didn't think much about it, and in line with his original intention, he said, "Marriage is not a simple matter, it means that you must be closely involved with one person for the rest of your life, Chao Wen said. Xi yes, I don't have such patience and confidence, and I haven't met someone I want to marry, so I would rather stay single all the time. In fact, being single is pretty good.

  Another reason is the nature of my work, which is special and involved. The less the better."

  Li Mingyue was shocked, so was Zhou Heng single until old age in his last life?

  "I actually know fortune-telling." She blinked and said, "I figured out that you will get married early in your next life, and before you graduate from college, you are chasing after the girl's ass and urging marriage every day."

  Zhou Heng looked at the soul in front of him and suddenly became serious. Nonsense, just sprayed it.

  "Impossible!"

  Then he saw that the spirit suddenly winked at her, and then disappeared through the wall.

  He: I felt molested by this soul.
  The moment Li Mingyue walked out through the wall, she suddenly woke up from her sleep, she was stunned, she heard the sound of sleep beside her ear, felt the gentle and powerful arm on her waist, and immediately turned her head.

  Zhou Heng's handsome face was close at hand, and his long eyelashes cast a beautiful shadow on his lower eyelid.

  As if feeling something, Zhou Heng drowsily moved his arms and hugged the person in his arms tightly. He didn't open his eyes and mumbled,
  "What's wrong?"

  Li Mingyue didn't move her eyes and looked at him carefully. With a lively look on his face, the corners of his mouth slowly turned up.

  She tilted her head slightly and made a lip print on his face.

  Zhou Heng let out a languid "um", still didn't open his eyes, and continued to sleep.   Li Mingyue

  said softly with a smile, "I count you as a single dog in your last life, and you will be lonely until you are old."

  "I seem to have heard this sentence, but I can't remember where I heard it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 105 6
https://m.shubaow.net/186/186962/ Author: Hua Siying Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-04-14 Latest: Chapter 60 Finale Ruan Xu...
148K 315 47
came back fresh and i missed being here <3
576K 14.1K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
454K 10.4K 31
' Both world are cruel, but there are difference. The world that she entered was not a world where slayers kill demons. A world where naked person ti...