Chapter 231- 235

Chapter 231 Donate

When Zhou Heng couldn't see Li Mingyue's gesture, he took a chance and   said
  to his father Zhou Qingyang confidently:

  "Dad, Mingyue is the girl I like, you will take care of it in the future."

Li Mingyue and Zhou Qingyang opened their eyes at the same time.

  Li Mingyue smiled awkwardly, her hands clenched into fists, I wonder if Teacher Zhou could beat Zhou Heng, could she take advantage of the chaos?
  Zhou Qingyang's stunned face quickly revealed surprise, and he raised his hand excitedly and patted Li Mingyue's shoulder.

  "Okay, okay!"

  "Daughter-in-law, let's go home for dinner in the afternoon, and let your mother-in-law see you."

  Li Mingyue petrified directly on the spot, almost tripping over, did she hear it right?
  Daughter-in-law?
  mother-in-law?

  Is this acuteness suitable to be a university teacher?
  Before she could react properly, Zhou Heng, who was next to her, jumped out and objected, "No way!"

  Huh?
  Zhou Qingyang changed his face instantly and looked at his son Zhou Heng, "What? Do you have any opinion?"

  Zhou Heng said, "Mingyue is not familiar with this place when she first came here, and now that school has just started, she has a lot of things to do, so why not take her to our house at this time ? It's suitable, it will cause her a burden, wait for a period of time, and then go."

  Zhou Qingyang dismissed his son's rhetoric, turned his head and put on an amiable smile, and asked Li Mingyue gently:

  "Daughter-in-law, what do you think? Will it burden you?"

  Li Mingyue wanted to cry.

  Today's shock is really wave after wave.

  "Mr. Zhou, I actually don't know him." She finally pointed angrily at Zhou Heng.

  Zhou Heng was stunned and turned anxious.

  After Zhou Qingyang was stunned, he laughed loudly.

  Li Mingyue didn't even know how she completed the reporting procedures. She did a day study and did not live on campus.

  After finishing the formalities, she quickly greeted Teacher Zhou and ran away.

  Zhou Qingyang shouted from behind: "Mingyue, come to play at home later."

  Because there were other students who came to report curiously in front of him, Li Mingyue gave an embarrassed and vague "um", and quickly escaped.

  Zhou Heng followed closely.

  Turning a corner and reaching a place where no one was there, Li Mingyue stopped, reached out and grabbed Zhou Heng's hand, then rolled up his sleeve and bit him.

  Ah—

  Zhou Heng took a deep breath. He didn't expect that Li Mingyue would still show his fangs one day.

  He smiled and apologized: "Mingyue, I was wrong, I was wrong. Don't grit your teeth."

  Li Mingyue couldn't bite anymore, and shook his hand away.

  "Zhou Heng, before you do something like this next time, can you say hello to me in advance, did you know just now how much I want to find a seam to get in?"

  Zhou Heng didn't even look at his wrist, and hurried He stretched his arms around her.

  "Mingyue, my dad is very strict. He has always been stern to his students, and he mainly deals with high-pressure attacks. I am afraid that you will be hit unnecessarily, so that's why"

  "I see, I will tell you in advance next time. I'll talk to you after I get your approval."

  He promised sincerely on his face, but he couldn't help but burst into tears in his heart.

  Li Mingyue stared at him, still puffed up, and pushed him away, hugging and hugging him in broad daylight.

  Seeing this, Zhou Heng immediately found a topic to divert her attention: "My third brother has deposited all the money exchanged for M gold in the bank, and kept three passbooks, one with 10 million, one with 30,000, and one There are 5,000 yuan in this book."

  Li Mingyue blurted out in surprise: "How much money?!"

  Zhou Heng nodded: "There is already a lot of M gold. According to the current exchange rate of one to ten, it can be exchanged for so much money."

  Li Mingyue was so shocked that she didn't know what to say.

  So, she's a multi-millionaire now?
  My God.
  The big tree attracts the wind!

  Li Mingyue suddenly thought of these four words.

  There are no impervious walls in the world.

  She said earnestly with some sadness: "Zhou Heng, I want to donate the 10 million to the country, or to places in need."

  Zhou Heng did not expect Li Mingyue to be stunned for a while, but he would actually make a donation. Such a decision.

  "Are you serious? So much money!"

  Li Mingyue nodded solemnly, "I donated 10 million yuan, and I still have 35,000 yuan and 11 gold lumps. These are enough for my grandfather and I to spend. And we can still earn it in the future."

  In fact, what she wanted to say was that her fortune is very good now, she just squeezed in at the train station, and someone rushed to give her a pocket of money.

  So in this life, there should be no need to rack your brains and frown for money.

  Zhou Heng didn't know what to say anymore, he thought he knew Li Mingyue enough, but he was still refreshed by Li Mingyue again and again.

  He wanted to say that the 10 million miles was actually half of him.

  In order to show that his is hers, so he didn't let the third brother separate, so he didn't have time to say that he had half of himself just now.

  Now
  he said solemnly: "I support you!"

  He couldn't be better than Mingyue.

  Li Mingyue blinked, why did she feel that Zhou Heng's expression was a little too heavy, isn't this a happy event?

  "Aren't you happy?"

  Zhou Heng immediately burst into a smile: "I'm happy, I'm so happy! I'm happy for you, and I'm happy for myself."

  Li Mingyue couldn't help laughing.

  Seeing Li Mingyue smiling so brightly, Zhou Heng was stunned for a while, then followed with a sincere smile.

  "Mingyue, you are so beautiful." He suddenly said.

  Li Mingyue blushed suddenly.

  The fair skin is radiant with carmine, like the red on the beautiful jade, beautiful and attractive.

  Seeing this scene, Zhou Heng only felt his heart beat faster and his breathing became short.

  He put his arms around Li Mingyue's arm and pulled the person into his arms.

  Just as Li Mingyue was about to push him, she felt a warm breath in her ear, and a low voice sounded.

  "Mingyue, how old are you this year?"

  "Eighteen." Li Mingyue suppressed the strangeness in her heart.

  "We can get married in another two years." Zhou Heng chuckled.

  Li Mingyue thought of the word "marriage", and her heart beat warmly.

  "You haven't reported yet, go ahead." She pushed Zhou Heng.

  Zhou Heng took a deep breath before letting go of Li Mingyue, regaining the brightness of Jiyue's scenery again.

  "You're right." He laughed.

  This time Li Mingyue said nothing to report with him.

  Zhou Heng smiled and didn't force it, "Then you walk around the campus first, I'll come to you after I finish reporting, and we'll meet in front of the library in a while."

  "Okay." After

  Zhou Heng left, Li Mingyue wandered around, While thinking about the 10 million thing, how to donate it and who to donate to.

  In this era, too many places are struggling economically.

  There are also many places that are really needed.

  "Li Mingyue."

  Suddenly someone called her name.

  Li Mingyue woke up from her deep thoughts and looked up, but there was a young woman standing in a window in front, she was waving and smiling at her.