Chapter 161- 165

Chapter 161 Welcome to Shibei Village

  "I'm not going!"

  Zhang Jinlin finally settled down, refused Ye Xin's request, and then turned to look at the person who had just come over to resolve the crisis.

  She took a closer look, but it was someone she knew - Zhou Heng.

  She knew Zhou Heng, but she hadn't spoken much with Zhou Heng.

  "Yeah, Big Brother Zhou, why did you come here? Thank you so much just now, you saved me." She thanked incoherently.

  Ye Zixin was originally annoyed by Zhang Jinlin's rejection, but suddenly she saw Zhang Jinlin nervously thanking a young man, she raised her eyes and looked at Zhou Heng.

  When she looked closely, she was taken aback.

  This young man looked handsome, with outstanding facial features, and there was a hint of arrogance in his stern brows. Ye Xin, who had poisonous eyes, immediately knew that this man was not simple, and he was definitely not an ordinary person.

  She rolled her eyes, moved to Zhang Jinlin's side, poked her with her elbow, and asked, "Jinlin, who is this?"

  Zhang Jinlin did not introduce Zhou Heng as she meant, but said lightly: "Ye Ye Xin, let's go, you don't have to waste time on me anymore."

  Ye Ye Xin's face suddenly turned ugly.

  Her mother told everyone that she came with a mission today, and she had to take Zhang Jinlin to the Xinhua Bookstore for Director Wang to see.

  Unexpectedly, after she spent a long time talking, a man suddenly appeared, and Zhang Jinlin changed her mouth.

  She suspected that the relationship between Zhou Heng and Zhang Jinlin was not that simple, maybe Zhou Heng was the resistance!

  "Who are you?" She squinted at Zhou Heng.

  Zhou Heng was too lazy to take care of such a woman with a bad heart, and asked Zhang Jinlin, "Is the person in charge here not here? Mingyue and I will pick up some old books and newspapers."

  Zhang Jinlin hurriedly asked, "Where is Mingyue?"

  Zhou Heng looked at the place where they stood just now, but saw that Li Mingyue was squatting on the ground with her back to them, not knowing what she was doing.

  "Mingyue." He called out.

  Li Mingyue shoved a bunch of old newspapers into a pile of rags, took two deep breaths, stabilized her thumping chest, and then stood up.

  She turned around and put on a bright smile.

  "Sister Jinlin."

  As soon as Zhang Jinlin saw that it was Li Mingyue, she happily left Zhou Heng and Ye Yexin and ran over. She stretched out her hand to pull Li Mingyue's hand. Embarrassed, he took his hand back and rubbed it on his clothes.

  She smiled and asked, "Mingyue, when did you and Brother Zhou come here?"

  "Just now." Li Mingyue took Zhang Jinlin's hand and asked, "Sister Jinlin, why are you working here? Where is the person in charge here? ?"

  Zhang Jinlin thought that Ye Xin was still here and didn't want to answer, so she said: "It's a long story, I'll clean it up, let's go to another place to talk, you haven't eaten yet? I'll take you to eat steamed buns, there's a family here The restaurant, the steamed buns are very delicious."

  She asked Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng to wait, and then she hurried to go to the purchasing station office, her luggage and things were in a warehouse there, to eat Baozi, you have to bring food stamps.

  Seeing that Zhang Jinlin was completely ignoring herself, Ye Zixin was so angry that she was going to entertain Mingyue and Brother Zhou.

  But she also saw that Zhang Jinlin had nothing to do with the young man surnamed Zhou.

  "Hey, Zhang Jinlin, where are you going?"

  She walked over in two steps and grabbed Zhang Jinlin's clothes.

  "Are you really planning to keep working here? You don't want to work anymore?"

  Zhang Jinlin was grabbed and couldn't walk away for a while, so she had to let Ye Xin go away in a low voice, and the two pulled together.

  Just now, Li Mingyue also listened to Ye Zixin's words and guessed it.

  Seeing that Ye Zixin was aggressively embarrassing Zhang Jinlin, she glanced at Zhou Heng before standing up.

  "Comrade Ye, please let go of Zhang Jinlin's clothes. Zhang Jinlin is unwilling. Please don't force others."

  Ye Xin saw Li Mingyue jumping out to make trouble, so her eyes turned to Li Mingyue. She looked up and down and swept over Li Mingyue's legs The two patches at the place reveal contempt.

  "Don't meddle in your business!"

  She said unceremoniously, "I'm doing it for Zhang Jinlin's sake. I want to introduce her to a good job. Can you give her a good place to go? If you can't, just shut up."

  Zhang Jinlin Unhappy, he whispered "Ye Ye Xin!" and then threw away Ye Ye Xin forcefully.   Ye Zixin gritted

  her teeth: "Zhang Jinlin, do you really want to give up your job at the cultural station for such an unimportant person?

  "

, How many times has Zhang Jinlin said it, why is this woman so deaf and inaudible.

  She said, "Thank you for the temporary worker at the cultural station! Zhang Jinlin doesn't need it."

  Ye Zixin rolled her eyes and Li Mingyue said, "Who are you?!"

  Li Mingyue said calmly, "Your mouth is full of good for Zhang Jinlin, I'm afraid you and Your mother has another purpose, so to curry favor with that Director Wang, is there something wrong with Director Wang's son? Did Director Wang promise your family any favors?"

  Ye Ye Xin's color changed suddenly, Face full of guilt.

  Zhang Jinlin said sadly, "Director Wang's son has bad legs."

  Sure enough!

  Ye Zixin gritted her teeth and said stubbornly: "You stopped Zhang Jinlin from running for a good future, are you jealous that she has such a good chance? Why are you so black-hearted, you can't see your friends as good!"

  Li Mingyue hehe, "Since it is A good future, come close to you, we will not rob you."

  "You don't have to worry about our sister Jinlin's future. She has a better place to go!"

  Ye Xin couldn't believe it. "Where? If you have the ability, tell me, don't brag here."

  Zhang Jinlin also thought that Li Mingyue was just a In order to relieve himself, he said casually, and quickly stopped to help.

  "Ye Yexin, hurry up and leave. If I have a good place to go, don't bother you."

  Li Mingyue waited for Zhang Jinlin to finish, and then Shi Shiran introduced: "There are several jobs, just pick one from Sister Jinlin, the school teacher. , the salary is 30 yuan a month; the clerk of the brick factory, the office worker, also has a salary of 30 yuan."

  After Gu Shijie left, the school has been short of a teacher, and Zhang Jinlin graduated from high school just in time.

  In addition, the brick factory is expanding the brick kiln, and the workload will be more complicated. Gu Shijie is too busy to score, and has been urging Li Shizhu to find another person.

  I believe that if Zhang Jinlin is willing to go, Li Shizhu will definitely welcome it.

  Zhang Junbo's salary in the brick factory is now 30 yuan a month, and Zhang Jinlin's salary should be about the same.

  Hearing Li Mingyue's words, Ye Xin and Zhang Jinlin were shocked.

  Ye Zixin quickly reacted and felt that Li Mingyue might be a liar.

  Zhang Jinlin didn't believe it either.

  Thirty yuan a month's salary, even if you just work in the city, you may not get that much salary. The temporary worker at the cultural station that Ye Xin just mentioned is only a dozen yuan at most.

  Ye Zixin doubted: "Are you lying?"

  Li Mingyue was very steady, and he snorted, "I have no time to lie to you!" Then she turned to Zhang Jinlin and said, "Sister Jinlin, the production team of Shibei Village welcomes you. You can choose to be

  a teacher or enter the brick factory." Ye Xin couldn't help but believe her when she saw her appearance, 80% of the time it was true.

  She didn't expect that Li Mingyue, who was wearing patched trousers, would have such great ability, and the 30 yuan salary was provided if it was offered.

  She didn't expect that Zhang Jinlin, who was in poverty and embarrassment, would have a bad luck, and she had two jobs for her to choose at will.

  For a time, Ye Zixin felt sour and jealous, which was very unpleasant.

  She held back for a long time, and she could only think: No matter how high the salary is, it is still not going to work in the countryside.

  Then she said to Zhang Jinlin, "Zhang Jinlin, that's the countryside, think about it, don't let the culture in the city go, go to the countryside!"

  Zhang Jinlin was really annoying Ye Xin, and immediately said: " What about the countryside? I am a native of the village, and my second brother is also working in Shibei Village, so I would like to go there. You can go!" In the

  end, Ye Xin left the purchasing station in embarrassment.