Chapter 206- 210

Chapter 206 The talent is right

  . Principal An picked up the article written by Li Mingyue and read it. The more he read, the more surprised he became, and the more he felt happy.

  Talent!
  Li Mingyue is definitely a talent, at least when it comes to writing articles!

  The choice of words, the ideas of the article, the framework and organization are comparable to those of the whole school.

  Principal An suppressed his excitement and gently placed the three pages of letter paper in his hand on his desk.

  "Not bad." He smiled and said softly.

  Although he was already very excited, he was a principal anyway, so he still had to save face.

  He can't dance and spit in front of the students. His external image has always been a steady, wise and calm image.

  Li Mingyue breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed that the second level had passed.

  She asked, "Principal An, can I come to the school to study?"

  "Yes!"

  It must be possible.

  He went out and called a senior director from the opposite office to come over and introduce Li Mingyue first.

  "Li Mingyue, this is Director Gao of the Academic Affairs Office."

  Director Gao was slightly surprised, and looked at Li Mingyue calmly. This girl seemed to be highly valued by the principal.

  Principal An said to Director Gao: "Old Gao, this is Li Mingyue, come to our school to study, you will arrange the admission, go directly to the first class of Senior One to study, Li Mingyue is an excellent student who is eager to learn, just what our school needs. People."

  So Li Mingyue followed Director Gao away.

  Fill out the form, enrolment procedures, pay tuition fees, receive textbooks for various subjects, and see the head teacher
  .

  After discussing with Director Gao to go to school a week later, she left the school with the textbooks distributed by the school.

  Li Mingyue first went home with her textbooks, and found that neither her grandfather nor Zhou Heng came back. She put down her things, and then locked the door and went to the supply and marketing agency to find her grandfather.

  When I arrived at the agricultural machinery station of the supply and marketing cooperative, I saw Grandpa and Grandpa Ji were playing chess.

  Li Mingyue is still a little surprised. When did grandpa learn to play chess?
  But she heard grandpa pick up a chess piece and snapped it, and shouted proudly: "I won again!"

  She looked over and saw that there were many pieces in front of Grandpa, and there were also pieces in front of Grandpa Ji. Let's
  take a closer look. , the piece that Grandpa just dropped is at the end of a straight line.

  So, the two of them are playing backgammon with chess!
  It works!

  "Grandpa."

  Only then did Old Man Li and Old Ji realize that Li Mingyue was here.

  "How's it going?" Old Man Li remembered that his granddaughter went to school today, and quickly asked with concern, Old Man Ji also pricked up his ears.

  Li Mingyue smiled and said, "I'll go to school next week to start classes."

  Old Ji tutted, "It's been two months since school started, and they really want you."

  Old man Li smiled smugly, "Oji, you lose Now, give me all the things I liked in the warehouse later."

  The old man cut out, "Look at how much you are doing, be steady."

  Old man Li was so happy that he didn't bother to argue with him . Comparing, the main reason is that if the bickering makes the old man lose face, the old guy will not give him anything, it will not be worthwhile.

  Ji old man took Li old man and Li Mingyue grandfather and grandson to the big warehouse behind the supply and marketing cooperative.

  On the way, old man Li said quietly to his granddaughter, "I picked up a lot of good things later, and I don't need a ticket. The internal price that the old man applied for us is based on the defective products, which is cheaper."

  When he arrived at the warehouse, Li Mingyue was stunned. He didn't expect that the vast warehouse was full of various materials.

  The old man Ji pointed out one thing to her: "The things over there are flawed. You don't need a ticket. Your grandfather has already picked a lot of things. If there is anything else you like, you can pick some."

  Li old man gave his granddaughter Refers to the things he picked before, a pile of white porcelain bowls, two large iron pots, two red thermos, a square wooden clock, five white drinking glasses, several pieces of cloth, three pairs of black cloth shoes, a pair of Brown women's leather shoes, a stack of workbooks, a stack of rice paper for writing with calligraphy, a brush, a large bundle of cotton, and four washbasins.

  It is full of land and occupies a lot of land.

  Li Mingyue took a deep breath. He didn't expect grandpa to spend so much money now.

  However, she loves it!

  She picked out another piece of beige cloth about 20 meters long, but the old man Ji said that the color was uneven and damaged.

  Li Mingyue pondered in her heart, and it happened to be used as a curtain.

  There are a lot of things, and it is not easy to handle. The old man waved his hand and said, "I will borrow a scooter from a supply and marketing cooperative for you. You can return it after you have finished pulling the things." The

  grandfather and grandson were very happy, old man Li They went to pay the money, and then Ji old man helped them load the things onto the flatbed truck.

  As soon as he got home, Zhou Heng also came back.

  The three moved for a while, and everything moved into the yard.

  Zhou Heng went to the supply and marketing agency to return the car, while Li Mingyue and Old Man Li began to pack these things.

  The pots and pans are placed in the kitchen, and they belong to each other. The kitchen is full at once, and you can buy some briquettes and ingredients to cook.

  Everything else was put back in the main house.

  Leather shoes, workbooks, rice paper, brushes, etc. were placed in Li Mingyue's house.

  Four washbasins, two for her and her grandfather, one to wash their face and one to wash their feet, just right.

  The beige cloth and cotton were temporarily stored in the south room, and when she was free, she would make curtains and put on two more futons.

  After finishing cleaning up, Zhou Heng came back with another cart.

  This time, all the food was eaten, including rice, millet, flour, potatoes, vermicelli, cabbage, green onions, garlic, soybean oil, etc.

  Li Mingyue and Old Man Li were very pleasantly surprised and felt that Zhou Heng really had a way to pull back a carload of ingredients casually.

  "Where did you get it?"

  Zhou Heng said, "I brought a lot of food stamps with me when I went out. I happened to pass by the food station and went in and bought some. There aren't many vegetables there. Next time we go to Shibei Village. Bring some."

  "Okay."

  After moving this time, Zhou Heng went out again to return the scooter.

  After Li Mingyue cleaned up, he checked that it was not early. When it was time to eat, he quickly used the things he had just bought, steamed a pot of rice, and fried vermicelli with cabbage and shredded potatoes.

  When Zhou Heng came back, he was overjoyed when he saw Li Mingyue's cooking.

  Only the three of them ate this time, but they had a lot of food, so he could have a good time.

  Although there is no meat, what Li Mingyue makes, even if it is grass, he thinks it must be the most refreshing grass to eat.

  Sure enough, he was so excited that his stomach almost came out.

  After eating and drinking, Zhou Heng asked Li Mingyue about going to school.

  Li Mingyue roughly recounted what happened, and said, "I will be in the county most of the time in the future. Brother Zhou, please take care of my grandfather when I am not at home."

  Zhou Heng replied vaguely, in his heart. Said: He will also be transferred to work in the city, and it will be appropriate to find a way to bring Old Man Li to the city in the future.