Chapter 171- 175

Chapter 171 A Visitor from the Commune

  Li Shizhu was taken aback by this angry shout.

  It sounded a little hot.

  He and Accountant Wang looked at each other, then threw down the documents in his hand and ran out of the office quickly.

  "Oh, Director He, which gust of wind brought you to our Shibei Village?"

  Li Shizhu was shocked when he saw He Zhiguo, the commune owner standing in the middle of the courtyard. A very polite word came out.

  When Director He heard this, his face darkened even more.

  "Which gust of wind?" He exclaimed anxiously, "Destroy your demon wind!"

  Liu Duofu and another staff member next to him blinked, looked at each other, and then Liu Duofu reminded him under pressure.

  "Director, you are not a demon." Director

  He brought it up in one breath and glared at Liu Duofu, it wasn't originally, it was just a reminder from you!
  Li Shizhu couldn't react for a while, Director He wanted to kill him? why? He didn't do anything to commit rape, he didn't ask the commune for money, and he didn't owe the commune food.

  Seeing that Li Shizhu was still innocent, Director He was even more angry and asked directly, "Who asked you to build a brick burning factory?"

  It turned out to be for the brick factory.

  Li Shizhu explained carefully: "The brick factory is the collective economy of the production team, and it is approved by the votes of all the members."

  "You will push the blame directly to others." Director He sneered, "You believe it. If you don't believe me, I'll remove you, the production team leader!"

  Li Shizhu felt aggrieved when he heard that, since he became the leader, he couldn't eat well, sleep well, neither black nor white, and was dedicated to the public.

  In order to make the whole village full, so that everyone can live a better life, he has worked so hard.

  "Director He, if you want to withdraw me, I accept it, but I am wronged."

  "You give me an understanding, why can't our production team build a brick factory?"

  Director He snorted and said, "Okay, I will give you an understanding!"

  "The first task of the production team is to cultivate the land and serve the country. The people grow grain, but what about you, just for the sake of a little extra money in the pockets of the people in your village, you occupy a large area of ​​land, and you grow grain instead of burning bricks?"

  "Can you eat or drink bricks?!"

  "Not only do you occupy land, but also Occupying labor force"

  Hearing this, Li Shizhu finally understood what was going on, and he was misunderstood when co-authoring.

  He suddenly smiled and breathed a sigh of relief.

  "My director, it's not right for you to say that." He said with a smile.

  Director He saw that Li Shizhu not only did not accept criticism humbly, but even smiled with him, and immediately gave a cold drink.

  "Correct your attitude!"

  Li Shizhu quickly explained: "The brick factory is a wasteland that we opened up, and there was originally a small soil slope. In order to expand production and not occupy arable land, we dispatched all the villagers, young and old, to remove the soil. The slope is leveled."

  "Opening a brick factory didn't delay farming at all. On the contrary, our farming efficiency has been improved."

  "The money earned from burning bricks bought an agricultural tractor, which is used for arable land and sowing. Tractors work faster and better than humans."

  "Really, don't believe me, you go and see the land in our village, and you won't lose a cent."

  Huh?
  Seeing Li Shizhu's confident attitude, Director He immediately understood that he might have made a mistake.

  He coughed unnaturally to clear his throat.

  "What you said is true?"

  Li Shizhu immediately assured: "It's truer than anything!"

  He carefully glanced at Director He's expression, and muttered in his heart, "Look, you can't jump to conclusions too quickly when you're doing things. When I came up, I gave him a crackling scolding, now I know it's wrong? Can you apologize?

  While he was muttering in his heart, Director He quickly changed his mood and attitude.

  "Shi Zhuzi, go, go into the house and report to the commune about the situation of your production team." As he spoke, he strode into the office without seeing the outside world.

  As soon as the door was opened, he saw that Wang Accounting was tiptoeing inside with the door behind his back.

  It was obvious that he had just eavesdropped on the door, and he was caught before he could dodge.

  Accountant Wang turned his head with a stiff smile and raised his hand: "Welcome to the leaders of the commune to come to the Shibei Village production team to inspect the work. Welcome, warm welcome!"

  He praised his wit, thinking that the director said that wind is rain, and suddenly Just enter the house, turn too fast and don't give people time to prepare.

  Director He twitched the corners of his mouth, waved his hand, and said to pull it down, and warmly welcomed him, not sure why he complained about him.

  Forget it, now he still has a guilty conscience and made an oolong, so he doesn't care.

  When Li Shizhu and Wang Accounting reported the situation in Shibei Village over the past year to Director He and others of the commune, Gu Shijie finally waited for the three Zhou Hengs who had returned home.

  "You guys are back!" He wiped the sweat from his forehead.

  Li Mingyue said with a smile: "We went to the mountain, picked two baskets of apples, washed them and ate them at home."

  Gu Shijie heard this, and looked at the basket on Old Man Li's back, oh, there are so many wild apples, It looked very good, so

  he just picked one out, rubbed it with his hands, and bit it in one bite.

  "Oh, it tastes good." He happily took a big bite.

  Li Mingyue said: "When I go back, I will give you one point, and keep half of it. I will make the preserved fruit and it will last for a long time."

  Gu Shijie said happily: "Okay, then I'll be waiting to eat your preserved fruit."

  Zhou Heng was speechless when he saw that the two were actually discussing what to eat, and reminded Gu Shijie, "You waited here on purpose, didn't you? What's the matter? What happened in the village?"

  "Oh." Gu Shijie just remembered the business and slapped himself on the head.

  He said: "There is someone from the commune, with a very ugly face and an aura of asking for guilt. He went to the brigade. I'm afraid there is something wrong. You should go and have a look. I don't know if Li Shizhu has disarmed and surrendered."

  Zhou Heng Looking at Li Mingyue, someone from the commune really came.

  Zhou Heng nodded and said, "I'll go home first, you can go back to the brick factory. It is estimated that people from the commune will visit the brick factory in a while, so you go back and prepare."

  Gu Shijie left immediately after hearing this, yes Zhou Heng believed what he said. He thought that Zhou Heng was going home to get something or change his clothes. After all, the clothes he wore when going up the mountain were old clothes with patches.

  Zhou Heng said calmly, "Let's go."

  Old man Li asked curiously, "What are you going to do when you go back?"

  Zhou Heng shook his head, "Come back first."

  Li Mingyue immediately understood that this person was afraid that they would not be able to get it. Go back, be careful.

  She thought for a while and said, "It's best to keep the people from the commune here for a night, and let them listen to the radio at night, and it's not safe to travel at night."

  Zhou Heng raised his eyebrows: "Good idea, I'll take a moment. Go to the commune and find a way to keep people."

  Li Mingyue nodded, "Okay."

  After returning home and putting down his things, Zhou Heng left immediately.

  Li Mingyue asked Mai Lili: "Who's turn to read the newspaper tonight? Let's arrange one more person tonight, and let the commune leaders listen to the radio for a while to ease their anxiety about changing the environment."

  "Okay. I'll arrange it now. ."