Chapter 11- 15

Chapter 11 His luck is really good

  "My God!" Old man Li exclaimed loudly.

  Hearing the movement, Zhou Heng came out of the room immediately, and he saw Old Man Li in the yard pulling Li Mingyue anxiously and distressedly.

  Li Mingyue was very embarrassed at this time.

  He had a gray face, a lot of blood on his face, blades of grass on his hair, and his clothes were torn a lot. One sleeve was cut and hung on his arm, and one of his trousers was rotten.

  Zhou Heng thought: Did this roll down the mountain?

  I just heard the old man Li anxiously ask: "Didn't you go to the village, why did you do this, who bullied you? Tell me, let's see if he doesn't smash his ancestors to pieces!

  " Seeing that he was suffering a lot, Old Li's head was so distressed.

  Grandpa's concern made Li Mingyue's grievances surface again, and she couldn't help crying "woohoo...".

  "I was almost smashed by a tree branch, and then rolled down the mountain, and the rabbit was snatched away, woo woo... How can I be so unlucky!"

  Zhou Heng understood what was going on, and actually wanted to laugh a little, alone. It's so unlucky to be able to get to this point.

  Old man Li stomped his feet angrily: "Which bastard stole your rabbit? I'll go find him!"

  "I don't know, I don't know, twelve or thirteen years old, Xiaopingtou, it's too far away, I can't catch up." Li Mingyue Sobbing: "My rabbit."

  She was so unlucky, something was taken away, and she didn't know who to go to.

  Seeing her crying sadly, Zhou Heng couldn't bear it anymore, so he walked out and said, "It's fine, the rabbit will fight later."

  Old man Li was reminded, yes, fortunately nothing happened.

  Li Mingyue burst into tears, looking at the red 999 on his head and even more saddened, "I'm not as lucky as you, and I won't be able to fight again. If I go up the mountain, I might be arched by wild boars."

  She looked at Zhou Heng   and said, "Unless you accompany me to the mountain again, I can play rabbits." : "You clean up first, and I'll go with you when your injury heals."

  In fact, he also likes to go to the mountains. If he can catch another pheasant... He thinks of the chicken he ate last night, and his saliva drools. secreted.

  As soon as Zhou Heng agreed, Li Mingyue's sadness disappeared immediately, she walked into the house with her legs straight, went to get a basin and scooped hot water into the kitchen to wash it.

  "I'll be fine in a minute, you prepare to go down the mountain first, wait for me for half an hour, and we'll go up the mountain in half an hour."

  Old Man Li was so shocked: "Zao'er, your legs don't hurt anymore? You still have injuries on your face. !"

  Li Mingyue had already taken the washbasin and walked to the kitchen, and she said sadly, "Only going up the mountain can heal my pain."

  Zhou Heng: "..."

  Within half an hour, Li Mingyue washed her face, re-combed her hair, Changed clothes.

  Old man Li is still dissuading: "Zao'er, let's go another day, it's too late today, at most you have to go around the periphery before you come back, but there's nothing in the periphery, just run in vain, I'll be free to accompany you in a few days. Go." The

  team arranged for him to pick up livestock in the afternoon, but he couldn't leave.

  Li Mingyue made up her mind to go today, "Master, Zhou Heng and I will just go, make sure to come back before dinner."

  Seeing that Grandpa wanted to persuade, she quickly pulled Grandpa and lowered her voice and said, "Master, you forgot, Zhou Heng. If you are lucky, even if you go to the periphery, you will definitely find good things, so you won't run away."

  Zhou Heng at the gate of the courtyard: "..." To

  be blindly trusted so much, I really don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

  Old man Li saw that his granddaughter must go, so he had to ask a few words to let go.

  Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng walked all the way towards the mountain.

  After a while, Zhou Heng couldn't help but say, "Actually, my luck is not as good as you think. If it was really that good, I wouldn't come here.

  " joined the army. But there's no need to tell Li Mingyue this, she doesn't understand either.

  Li Mingyue smiled and said: "Why don't we make a bet, if all the gains today are related to you, you will lend me your dagger and

  return it to you when I buy a small mirror." Be a mirror!

  The corner of Zhou Heng's mouth twitched: "...you can't eat it even if you look in the mirror."

  Li Mingyue shook her head: "You don't have to worry about it."

  "Okay."

  Li Mingyue thought about it for a while, and then put his dagger on top of it and glanced at his luck value: -574.

  so dark!

  She stared in disgust.

  Zhou Heng: "..." Ugly still needs to look in the mirror, it's really self-abuse.

  When they got to the bottom of the mountain, Li Mingyue said, "You choose a mouth for going up the mountain, and you can't go wrong."

  Zhou Heng: "..."

  If the co-authoring is not good, you have to rely on him?

  In Li Mingyue's eager anticipation, Zhou Heng looked up and pointed to a place on the right.

  So...

  He just pushed aside the one-meter-high weeds, and then saw a pheasant nest in the weeds, and five wild eggs lay quietly in the bird's nest.

  Behind him, Li Mingyue jumped out of him cheering, "Wild eggs! You are so lucky, you can find wild eggs here, five at a time!"

  She carefully put the wild eggs in the basket and said happily: "At night I'll make fried fungus with eggs for you, and the fungus dried yesterday can be eaten today."

  Zhou Heng: ... fried fungus with eggs, it sounds good.

  When they passed a few fallen rot trees, Li Mingyue arranged: "You go to see the ones over there, I'll see the ones over here, to see if there are fungus on them."

  Then Zhou Heng saw that a cluster was found on the trunks of the three trees. Clusters of fungus, and the five tree trunks that Li Mingyue looked at had nothing on them.

  While picking the fungus quickly, Li Mingyue said sourly, "Look how lucky you are."

  After picking the fungus, he continued to walk inside.

  Zhou Heng observed the surrounding environment and asked, "Are there usually animals in this place?"

  Li Mingyue said: "It stands to reason that there is no, but now that you are here, it might be possible."

  Zhou Heng hehe, thinking that if there is one The rabbit himself collided with the big tree with a crooked neck in front of him, and he believed that Li Mingyue was saying that he was lucky.

  Who would have thought that he had only thought of it, and the grass in front of him started to rustle.

  He thought in disbelief, do you really want the rabbit to come over?

  At this time, Li Mingyue screamed: "Wild boar!" After calling, she put the basket around her neck, and then ran up the tree.

  Zhou Heng was startled, and sure enough, he saw a pig's head protruding from the grass in front of him, and he quickly climbed up the old tree where Li Mingyue was standing.

  The two of them rode a tree branch each and looked down nervously.

  Fortunately, the wild boar did not come to them, as if it was frightened and ran away, and disappeared into the woods on the other side.

  Li Mingyue breathed a sigh of relief and regretted: "If there are two more people, maybe this wild boar can be left behind."

  She remembered that Li Shizhu, the captain of the team, was a good player in hunting wild boars.

  Zhou Heng stared at the bottom, his eyes were dull.

  Li Mingyue looked down along his line of sight, and then he was happy. There was a rabbit lying under the tree.

  "Where did the rabbit come from?"

  Zhou Heng said in a complicated tone, "I hit the tree and fainted." He jumped off the tree.

  Li Mingyue was instantly sour, and her rabbit fell off the mountain and was taken away. When he arrived at Zhou Heng's place, he became a rabbit and slammed into the door by himself.

  At this time, Zhou Heng fell into self-doubt. Could it be that as Li Mingyue said, his luck was very, very good?
  Then why didn't he find out in the first eighteen years of his life?
  Is it because I didn't meet Li Mingyue in those years?
  In order to test his luck, they went around the mountain for another hour. During this hour, their harvest added another basket of wild vegetables, two pheasants, a dozen wild pears, and six bird eggs. It is related to Zhou Heng. .