My Luck Exploded After Being...

By jhenylle0117

NOT MY STORY, ALL CREDITS BELONG TO THE AUTHOR, FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY Li Mingyue was smashed t... More

Chapter 1- 5
Chapter 6- 10
Chapter 11- 15
Chapter 16- 20
Chapter 21- 25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31- 35
Chapter 36- 40
Chapter 41- 45
Chapter 46- 50
Chapter 51- 55
Chapter 55- 60
Chapter 61- 65
Chapter 66- 70
Chapter 71- 75
Chapter 76- 80
Chapter 81- 85
chapter 86- 90
Chapter 91- 95
Chapter 96- 100
Chapter 101- 105
Chapter 106- 110
Chapter 111- 115
Chapter 116- 120
Chapter 121- 125
Chapter 126- 130
Chapter 131- 135
Chapter 136- 140
Chapter 141- 145
Chapter 146- 150
chapter 151- 155
Chapter 156- 160
Chapter 161- 165
Chapter 166- 170
Chapter 171- 175
Chapter 176- 180
Chapter 181- 185
Chapter 186- 190
Chapter 191- 195
Chapter 196- 200
Chapter 206- 210
Chapter 211- 215
Chapter 216- 220
Chapter 221- 225
Chapter 226- 230
Chapter 231- 235
Chapter 236- 240
Chapter 241- 245
Chapter 246- 250
Chapter 251- 255
Chapter 256- 260
Chapter 261- 265
Chapter 266- 270
Chapter 271- 274 end

Chapter 201- 205

179 6 0
By jhenylle0117

Chapter 201 I'm so angry.

  Shibei Village is electrified, and the whole village is a little bright. Even everyone thinks that people are turning white. The evidence is Li Mingyue.

  Li Mingyue, who used to be indistinguishable when thrown into a pile of coals, is now as white as freshly ground flour.

  On this day, Li Mingyue wore an orange scarf around her neck, which made her skin fairer and her little face brighter and brighter.

  I met Zhao Wensheng on the way.

  Li Mingyue glanced at it lightly, and then continued to walk forward when she didn't see it.

  Zhao Wensheng stared at Li Mingyue with his eyes fixed. Seeing that Li Mingyue passed by him and was about to leave, he was anxious and opened his mouth to sing.

  "The birds on the tree are in pairs, and the green waters and green mountains return home."

  This lingering and disgusting song made Li Mingyue stagger and almost fell.

  She turned her head to look at Zhao Wensheng expressionlessly, Zhao Wensheng paused, and then opened his mouth to sing: "The vines under my feet, the green bamboo poles in my hands, may I ask which family the girl is from?"

  Li Mingyue lowered her head and picked up a stone from the ground. Throwing it hard at him.

  "I am the ancestor of your family!"

  Zhao Wensheng watched the stone flying towards him, he covered his head and ran away, still singing: "You are a bad guy, a bad guy with a broken heart, a bad guy, a bad guy"

  No matter how good Li Mingyue was Sex is so angry that I wish I could give Zhao Wensheng this bastard another stone, and it would be better if he couldn't speak.

  Her mood was completely destroyed, and she walked home angrily.

  When entering the door, he met Zhou Heng.

  Seeing her like that, Zhou Heng grabbed her arm and asked, "What's the matter? Who is mad at you?"

  Li Mingyue didn't want to say anything, but said, "I met a bastard on the way." Walk inside.

  Zhou Heng grabbed her again and said, "I'm going to the countryside now. Would you like to go? I heard that Bai Yun is back. Go and have a look. Stop by Mr. Bai's house to listen to his lectures."

  Bai Yun came back?
  Li Mingyue's attention was immediately diverted. She thought for a while and said, "Then wait, I'll get Mr. Bo and the others something."

  She packed half a bag of peanuts that had just been distributed, and brought some money with her . Zhou Heng left.

  On the way, Zhou Heng drove the tractor and let Li Mingyue stand in the bucket behind him.

  The tractor drives very slowly, not much faster than a bicycle, and makes less noise.

  Zhou Heng asked again: "Why did you get so angry before, your face is about to change shape, who is the bastard who is angry with you?"

  He was very curious. It stands to reason that Li Mingyue's popularity in the village is now very good, who has seen her? No compliments.

  Li Mingyue said, "I met Zhao Wensheng."

  Zhao Wensheng?
  Zhou Heng is puzzled, isn't that person stupid? Now it's not singing, or it's working hard, and the people of the Zhao family are also watching closely, how can they let him run around and be angry?

  Li Mingyue repeated the song that Zhao Wensheng sang, "He stared straight at me and sang these messy songs. Isn't he teasing me?! I'm so mad."

  Zhou Heng was also angry when he heard it.

  The tractor slowly picked up speed and returned to normal speed.

  Soon after arriving in the village, Zhou Heng put Li Mingyue down at the door of Bai's house, and then went to work on his own.

  Now he is equivalent to the liaison officer of Shibei Village and the commune, so he runs between two points and one line all day, coordinating various things.

  When he arrived at the commune office, Zhou Heng suddenly said to the commune leaders: "I'll recommend someone to participate in the water conservancy construction battle. Zhao Wensheng from our village used to work in the city, but his brain became a little abnormal, and he sang regardless of the place and time. , but it's much better now."

  "He went to participate in the big battle, and he didn't expect him to win glory for our commune in his work. He just thought that he had a good voice, so he went there to sing and sing for the big guys, cheer up and cheer up." The leaders of the commune were very helpful. Zhou Heng saved face and said, "Okay, I'll ask Li Shizhu to ask for someone later."

  Li Mingyue entered Bai's house, and she saw Bai Yun and Niuniu playing the blind man's game in the yard.

  With a piece of cloth covering her eyes, Bai Yun stretched out her hands to grab someone, and Niu Niu ran happily and giggled.

  Li Mingyue rushed in and grabbed Bai Yun's hand.

  Bai Yun felt that it was not like her own daughter, so she tore off the cloth, and what caught her eye was Li Mingyue's face.

  "Li Mingyue!" she exclaimed in surprise.

  Li Mingyue gave a "hmm", "I heard that you're back, I'll see Mr. Bo, and see you by the way."

  Bai Yun quickly tore off the cloth around her neck, greeted Niuniu, turned her head and said to Li Mingyue:
  " You sit. My dad went out to do some errands and will be back soon."

  "I came back the day before yesterday, thinking about spending more time with Niuniu at home, and then looking for you, but I didn't expect you to come by yourself."

  Li Mingyue went up Looking at her up and down, I saw that Bai Yun's energy was much better than before, but her body was still very thin and thin.

  She said, "Is everything done on your side? What's your plan in the future?"

  Bai Yun nodded: "I'll stay here in the future, accompany my dad and Niuniu, and I won't go anywhere."

  Li Mingyue said "oh" After thinking for a while, she asked, "Do you mind if I ask Niuniu's father?"

  Bai Yun was stunned for a while, then smiled again, and said very frankly: "That man is different, after Niuniu was born. In two months, I divorced him."

  "The divorced person is still entangled, so I simply put Niuniu by my dad's side, and then go to the side by myself."

  "I heard that after my accident disappeared, the dog man thought I was hiding, so he went to Yunzhou to look for it, and when he couldn't find it, he believed that I was really missing, and then he left Yunzhou and didn't ask any more questions. My situation is the same as missing."

  Li Mingyue nodded and felt the same way. It is a very unfortunate thing to encounter a scumbag in marriage, and it would be a blessing to leave as soon as possible.

  She asked again: "Then what are you going to do in the future? You can't just stay at home like this, right?"

  Bai Yun looked at her and asked, "What advice do you have?"

  She felt that Li Mingyue must be trying to trick her into doing something like this.

  As long as it wasn't too much, she would agree to save herself by running a thousand miles against Li Mingyue.

  Li Mingyue smiled and said: "Our Shibei Village production team is now in a period of great development, and it is very short of talents and young people with knowledge. The task given to me by our captain, let me give the village a lot of people, I think you are quite suitable, want to put You kidnap our village."

  It turned out that this was the case, Bai Yun thought for a while and asked, "Can your village provide more spacious accommodation? I want to take my father, Niuniu, and Aunt Tian to Shibei. Village."

  Li Mingyue paused: "Then you will have to wait for a while. Our village is building a new house, so I will go to you and Mr. Bo. I think our village will be happy to give you two spacious houses."

Chapter 202 Does what your daughter-in-law say count?

  Bai Yun smiled and said, "Then I will rest during this time."

  Li Mingyue thought that if Bo Andao could go to Shibei Village, it would definitely be a good thing for Shibei Village. He gave lectures to the children in the school casually, which was also a great benefit.

  Li Mingyue stayed at Bai's house for a day that day, and Zhou Heng didn't finish her work until it was getting dark in the evening to pick her up.

  Two days later, Old Man Li, Li Mingyue and Zhou Heng went to the city again.

  This time they are going to Director Qin's house to find An Lanjuan about Li Mingyue's high school.

  When they got to the city, Old Man Li went to clean up the new house they bought, while Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue went to Director Qin's house.

  Li Mingyue said, "I'll go buy something."

  She thought it would be more appropriate to bring some gifts or something when she came to ask for help.

  Zhou Heng: "It's not necessary, I'll go out, it's too late for them to be happy, they will definitely do it properly for you."

  That tone and demeanor were old and confident.

  Li Mingyue couldn't help laughing when she saw it, "I read the book, and people give you face, so I can't pretend, since I'm looking for help, I have to show my attitude."

  Zhou Heng couldn't beat her, so the two went to shopping.

  As a result, he just turned a corner and saw an old man carrying a basket of apples, looking left and right with his head probing.

  Li Mingyue gave Zhou Heng a wink.

  The two walked over.

  Li Mingyue: "Master."

  The old man immediately tightened his nerves and looked at them nervously: "Are you good people or bad people?"

  Li Mingyue: "Good people."

  It sounded like he was talking about a code.

  Then I saw that the old man was really relieved and said, "That's great, do you want to buy some apples? They are very sweet and crisp. If you can have all of them, I can give you both the basket and the pole."

  Zhou Heng turned his eyes slightly and asked, "You don't want the shoulder pole anymore, what will you do with the load in the future?"

  The old man sighed and said, "Let me tell you the truth, the old lady at home is ill and wants money, so I secretly steal it. I came out to try my luck with two baskets of apples, for fear of being caught."   "

  You are good people, just buy all these apples, and I will give you the baskets and poles."

.

  Li Mingyue asked, "Where did your apples come from?" The

  old man said, "There is an apple tree in my yard, and it bears fruit."

  "How many are there? I bought them all."

  Ah?
  The old man was startled all of a sudden, he bought them all?
  He looked at Li Mingyue, and then turned his attention to Zhou Heng. Seeing Zhou Heng's expressionless face, he felt a little uneasy for a while, and asked Zhou Heng tentatively, "Your daughter-in-law said that she wants to buy all the apples in my family, does it count?"

  Zhou Heng was stunned for a moment, then nodded: "It counts."

  Li Mingyue looked at the old man and Zhou Heng in disbelief.

  What does this say!
  She's only in her teens, how can she look like a married person, she's still a girl, okay?

  Zhou Heng turned his head and asked Li Mingyue, "How many apples do you want? This uncle said that he still has five baskets of apples. Do we want to buy them all? I think it would be better to go back and start the tractor first."

  Li Mingyue heard that there were still five Basket, suddenly overjoyed.

  "Okay, let's drive the tractor first, pull the uncle, and bring these two baskets of apples."

  Seeing that the old man was a little hesitant, she smiled and comforted: "Master, we are good people, but I am not his wife, we are friends, and my house lives in front of me. Come with us and bring these two baskets of apples home first. Let's drive the tractor and pull the five baskets with

  you." "Don't worry, I can give you the money for the apples right now."

  "By the way, how do you sell these apples?"

  Speaking of money, the old man didn't hesitate. He immediately said: "I went to the supply and marketing agency to see it. The apples of the supply and marketing agency cost 20 cents a pound. My apples are better than theirs. If you want all of them, you can give me 18 cents a pound. One basket is twenty catties, seven baskets in total, one hundred and forty catties, how much? I have to do the math."

  Li Mingyue smiled and blurted out: "One hundred catties is eighteen yuan and eighty cents, forty catties. It's seven yuan and two, a total of twenty-five yuan and nine cents, I'll round it up for you and give you twenty-six yuan." The

  old man was stunned, and quickly snapped his fingers. Thumbs up.

  "Your daughter-in-law is so smart, it's right at once."

  Zhou Heng grinned: "She is indeed very smart."

  Although Li Mingyue was praised, Li Mingyue was also happy, but she was always said to be Zhou Heng's daughter-in-law, what's the matter.

  "Master, I'm not his daughter-in-law. If you want to say that I am his daughter-in-law, I won't buy this apple." The

  old man said "ah", "This girl, you heard wrong, I didn't say you were His daughter-in-law, what I said is that you are his eldest sister." It was about whether

  the apple could be sold, and the uncle immediately changed his words.

  Zhou Heng:
  I don't know if he said that he would not buy apples, whether it was appropriate or not.

  So a load of apples was carried back to Lao Li's house in Jijia Lane.

  When Old Man Li saw his granddaughter and Zhou Heng coming back so quickly, and an old man who was carrying two baskets of apples, he immediately threw his granddaughter aside and said loudly to the old man,
  "I bought all your apples!"

  The old man was stunned for a while, then pointed at Li Mingyue: "You are one step too late, she has already bought it."

  Li Mingyue also couldn't help laughing and crying: "Grandpa, I bought it, it's all from our family."

  Old man Li smiled, "It's still my granddaughter. , the same idea as me."

  They went to the old man's house to pull five baskets of apples, giving a total of twenty-six dollars.

  For a time, there were seven baskets full of apples in the house.

  "Grandpa, let's go to Director Qin's house first. Pick and choose and pick out the bad apples."

  Old man Li nodded: "Oh, don't worry."

  Oh, Li Mingyue said it accidentally once, Old man Li thought it was very interesting, so he used it as his catchphrase.

  Li Mingyue put a basket of apples in a bag, and Zhou Heng took them to Director Qin's house.

  On the way, Li Mingyue remembered that the old man said she was Zhou Heng's daughter-in-law before, and wanted to clarify it, but seeing Zhou Heng's expressionless face, he seemed to be thinking about something, and he hesitated for a while, feeling that he was deliberately bringing up this topic to test people. It is impossible to say that Zhou Heng was already worried.

  After thinking about it, she said nothing.

  Arriving at Qin's house, as soon as An Lanjuan heard that Li Mingyue missed high school, she immediately stood up and put on a coat.

  "Let's go, let's go to the county middle school to find my dad now, and let him arrange the admission procedures for you today."

  Li Mingyue was stunned, but she didn't expect An Lanjuan to say that wind is the speed of rain.

  "Well, I'm in a hurry, why don't you talk to Principal An first, and then I'll go?"

  An Lanjuan said, "What's there to wait for, let's go now."

  Zhou Heng aside He also said: "Then let's go, save the extra trip, if there is any problem, face-to-face communication is better."

  That's fine.

  Since the people who do things are willing, she has nothing to be afraid of.

  So the three of them walked to the county high school together.

Chapter 203 Write an article first Arrived

  at the county high school.

  An Lanjuan took them to the principal's office familiarly. On the way, she met two teachers and greeted An Lanjuan warmly. It could be seen that An Lanjuan was very familiar with this school and should come here often.

  Principal An was writing something behind his desk.

  "Dad."

  An Lanjuan shouted, and Principal An stopped writing and looked up. Seeing her daughter and Li Mingyue Zhou Heng behind her, her expression was a little dazed for a while.

  It seems that I haven't fully recovered from what I just wrote.

  An Lanjuan smiled and said, "Dad, I'll bring you a good student." Then she took Li Mingyue's hand and said, "Li Mingyue, I told you that it is easy to learn and smart. If I miss high school, I will Bring it here. You can arrange it."

  Principal An cast his eyes on Li Mingyue, looked at it, and then asked, "Where did you study in junior high school?"

  Li Mingyue told the truth without being humble or arrogant: "I never went to junior high school, I went to high school. After half a year of elementary school, I learned the textbooks of elementary and junior high school by myself."

  "Oh?" Principal An was a little surprised, "You learned it by yourself?"

  An Lanjuan walked over and shook her father's arm, saying, "Dad, you can't Discriminating against others, self-study is also self-study, and self-study is much better than those who spend their time in school."

  Principal An shook his head helplessly, looking helpless to his daughter.

  He asked Li Mingyue again: "Do you usually teach yourself at home?"

  Li Mingyue nodded.

  "What else did you learn?"

  Li Mingyue thought about it and said, "Does tractors count? There is a tractor training class in our village. I have studied for a while."

  Tractors!
  The Ans' father and daughter opened their eyes wide and looked at Li Mingyue up and down. No matter what, they felt that this small physique had nothing to do with the tractor.

  Zhou Heng corroborated: "I can testify on this. She is a good student and drives a tractor well."

  Li Mingyue added: "I usually practice calligraphy, and I like to read books and newspapers."

  Principal An nodded after a while. He flipped through the table and found a material to hand to Li Mingyue.

  "Here is a material, look at it, then write an article on the subject, and hand it over to the school in three days." He asked Li

  Mingyue : "Can it be done?" Agreed.

  "Dad, what do you mean? You still need to assess Mingyue? I don't agree!"

  Principal An helplessly stroked his head.

  Li Mingyue hurriedly said: "It doesn't matter, I will show the article to Principal An in three days. It's better to take an assessment. It's better to do a test paper or something."

  Principal An saw Li Mingyue's serious and sincere attitude, but he felt a little better about her.

  "There is no need for exams. This semester is only two months old. If you miss it, come and study with the freshman for two months to see the situation."

  If you can keep up, then continue to study.

  If you can't keep up, or you're not interested, that's fine.

  He felt that Li Mingyue had been self-taught and might not be suitable for school learning.

  Li Mingyue responded quickly.

  After leaving school, An Lanjuan gave her a reassurance, "Mingyue, don't worry, as long as you miss high school and write the article or not, Auntie will let you read

  it." Li Mingyue recognized this sentiment and smiled: "Thank you Auntie An for your right . I'm sure."

  After returning home, Old Man Li asked how the situation was, and Li Mingyue briefly explained.

  Old man Li was very confident in his granddaughter, so he thought he would just write an article, his candied dates would definitely be fine.

  Li Mingyue sat down and read the materials given by Principal An several times, then put it down after a little thought.

  At this time, she heard the clinking of Zhou Heng's nails outside, so she walked out.

  I saw Zhou Heng and grandfather nailing a wooden shelf together.

  Li Mingyue said before that she wanted to dry the apples, so the two made a shelf for her.

  So she rolled up her sleeves and went to get the apples.

  When Old Man Li saw that his granddaughter was going to work, he asked, "What do you want to do? Say, Grandpa will do it for you."

  Li Mingyue smiled and said, "I want to make preserved apples and dried apples. When there is nothing to eat in winter, I will serve you as a Eat snacks."

  Old man Li looked at the pile of apples in the yard, and said, "Make one basket here, and take the rest back to the village. Tomorrow will be the weekend, everyone won't go to school, so call more people to make it together. "

  Okay."

  So the grandfather and grandson picked a basket of apples and started processing them.

  Wash the apples, peel them, cut them into pieces, soak them in salt water, strain and dry them.

  After finishing a basket of apples, it was almost dark.

  The three lived in the city for a day. The next day, Li Mingyue put the dried apple pieces into a hot water pot, put a lot of sugar, and boiled them on a high fire, then turned the fire down again, and boiled them until Moisture evaporated.

  The syrup coats the apple chunks, glittering and looking very tempting.

  Zhou Heng watched from the side, only to feel the saliva secreting non-stop.

  Then Li Mingyue dried the apple pieces covered with syrup in an iron pot over low heat, and finally put these preserved fruits in a clean jar.

  Preserved fruit is ready.

  She said to Zhou Heng, "Leave these four jars here and eat them later when we come to the city."

  Zhou Heng naturally agreed, because Li Mingyue also packed a small jar for him, and he could eat it on the road. Take it back to eat.

  The three cleaned up and drove the tractor back to Shibei Village.

  This time, Zhou Heng also purchased a batch of materials for the village.

  After arriving home, it was just in the evening, Mai Lili, Zhang Junbo and others were all at home.

  As soon as he heard the sound of their coming back, Zhang Junbo ran out first, "Master, are you back? I miss you so much, Master."

  Zhang Junbo actually said such nauseous words, which made Old Man Li get goosebumps all over.

  Brat, who did you learn it from?

  "Let's keep this for your daughter-in-law in the future."

  Zhang Junbo didn't know what to think, his face turned red all of a sudden.

  In order to hide his discomfort, he saw the apples on the tractor, so he picked up two baskets in one hand and walked into the yard, calling others out to carry the apples as he walked.

  "Master has returned from buying apples for everyone, go and move the apples."

  When they heard that there were apples, everyone came out of the house.

  "Mingyue, where did you get so many apples?"

  "It looks really good, can you eat it?"

  "Hurry up, hurry up and move back."

  Soon the apples were all moved back to the yard.

  Old Man Li waved his hand: "Everyone can eat this basket, and the rest of the moon will be preserved fruit and dried apples. Tomorrow, everyone will be busy making it together. It will be delicious in winter."

  Mai Lili cheered and said yes again and again.

  Shen Xiaoqin picked a red apple, washed it, and took a bite.

  Xin said: Uncle Li is as shrewd as ever, coaxing them to work with a few apples.

  But the job has to be done!
  Because Mingyue produces it, it must be a delicacy.

  In order to get more points, you have to work hard, work hard, and work hard

Chapter 204 Husband and Wife Photo

  At night, the house was brightly lit by light bulbs.

  Li Mingyue took out the materials given to her by Principal An, carefully analyzed it for a while, and then picked up the pen and wrote down an outline on the paper.

  After flipping through the book for a while, she pulled the light and went to sleep.

  At the same time, in the east room on the other side, Zhou Heng also turned on the light, but he didn't sleep with his eyes closed. Instead, he recalled the scene when the old man in the county town said that Li Mingyue was his daughter-in-law. Thinking about it, he couldn't help but want to laugh.

  It seems that he and Li Mingyue are quite married.

  Thinking of the three words 'the husband and wife', he couldn't help but turn off the light again, got up and rummaged for a while.

  After looking around for a long time, I remembered that I had no mirror to look at.

  He thought about it for a while, found the dagger, looked left and right under the light bulb, and found that his inner double and Li Mingyue's big eyes were actually very similar.

  And his tall nose bridge seems to be the same as the arc of Li Mingyue's nose.

  He ignores the fact that everyone's nose arc is pretty much the same.

  Then he lay down and slept again.

  The next morning, everyone was at home, busy for a week, it was time to do laundry, and it was time to clean up the room.

  Li Mingyue just shouted, "Second brother Zhang, help me move the apples out of the yard."

  Zhou Heng pressed Zhang Junbo, who only raised his butt, and entered the Westinghouse warehouse vigorously.

  "If you want to help, don't call outsiders." He said to Li Mingyue.

  Zhang Junbo: "."

  What does this mean? Do you want to alienate his relationship with his master?
  "Master, I'll beat your back? Where's the itch? I'll scratch it for you."

  Old man Li who was drinking soup "cough-cough-", choked, he didn't itch anywhere!
  "You're fine, just go to work in the vegetable shed!"

  Zhang Junbo did not miss any opportunity to confess: "Master, if you say east, I will never go west, I will always listen to you."

  Old man Li was tired for a while: this Who was the boy trained by? Why are you so rude these days!
  Gao Fengshou came to deliver vegetables leaves and insects to the chickens, and when he saw that there were several baskets of apples in the Li's yard, his eyes suddenly lit up twice.

  "Li Mingyue, is this apple yours?"

  Li Mingyue glanced at him while washing the apple, "Yes."

  Gao Fengshou immediately put on a bright and lovely smile and began to blow the rainbow fart.

  "Wow, you are really amazing!"

  Gao Fengshou has deeply understood the fact that he has come to Li's house to deliver things this year: that is, Li Mingyue is very powerful.

  This is also what Li Mingyue taught him: if you want benefits, at least your mouth should be sweet.

  "Wow, your house is so clean!"

  "Wow, you are getting more beautiful as you grow, and now you can barely be regarded as the second most beautiful in our village."

  No need to ask the first beauty, in Gao Fengshou's eyes, Li Baoling will always be the first beauty.

  "Li Mingyue, my mother said that you are the kindest girl in our village. I'm not sure. Can you tell me you are the kindest girl in our village?"

  Quickly say yes, so that he can rub a few apples.

  Li Mingyue couldn't help shaking her head when she saw his clever look.

  She pointed to one of the baskets of apples, "You run an errand for me, and I'll give you two apples to eat."

  Gao Fengshou said immediately, "No problem, you say, I'll go now, I'm the fastest Scud in our village. It's not a problem to travel thousands of miles a day."

  Recently, he saw a copy of "Water Margin" in the school library, and he was very fascinated by the god-travelling Taibao Dai Zong.

  Li Mingyue gave a wicked smile and said, "Give four apples to Grandma Gao, four apples to Li Baoling, and two apples to Accountant Wang.

  "

  He wanted to give Li Baoling an apple.

  Now that Li Mingyue gave Li Baoling four apples all at once, how could he take out an apple, and since Li Baoling had four, his one was not so precious.

  Li Mingyue saw through his mind at a glance, and was overjoyed, and gave him another idea.

  "What I gave to Baoling includes Baoling's whole family. If you want to give it to Baoling, you can give it to Baoling every other day. She will definitely like it after Baoling has finished eating."

  Gao Fengshou thought about it, yes, so he became happy again. .

  After Gao Harvest left, Mai Lili touched Li Mingyue's leg with her arm.

  "You are really naughty!"

  Li Mingyue laughed.

  There are many people in the family, but in half a day, the apple pieces are cut and dried on the roof.

  Xu Yingna looked at the sky and asked worriedly, "Will it rain?"

  Li Mingyue said to herself, "No, don't worry."

  Zhang Junbo heard it and asked, "How do you know? Is it possible that you can still count? ?"

  Li Mingyue said proudly: "It's not good if you can pinch it, but it will definitely not rain."

  Because she dried the apples, and she is now a little lucky star, the little lucky star will naturally go smoothly. .

  Sure enough, it didn't rain overnight.

  The next day, she went to the roof to take off the dried apple pieces, and continued to boil them with sugar water, dry them, and put them in cans.

  One person shared a small jar of preserved apples.

  Several educated youths were very happy.

  Zhang Junbo was also happy to get a small jar, and he tasted a piece with his hands, it was very sweet.

  If you give it to Mao Yingying, I don't know if it will make Mao Yingying sweet.

  Then he really went out with the can of preserved fruit.

  As a result, his jar of preserved fruit was intercepted by Li Shizhu halfway through.

  Li Shizhu chewed a piece of sweet preserved fruit in his mouth, holding a jar in his arms, followed by Zhang Junbo.

  The two entered the courtyard one after the other.

  At this time, Li Mingyue was cutting the remaining basket of apples. She planned to cut this basket of apples into thin slices and eat them as dried apples.

  Li Shizhu asked: "Mingyue, are you really the one who made such delicious food?"

  Li Mingyue nodded: "Yeah."

  Zhang Junbo anxiously wanted to return his jar of preserved fruit: "Captain, I didn't lie to you, just pay me back. , if you still want to eat, let Mingyue give it to you."

  Li Shizhu returned the jar to him, and then put his energy on Li Mingyue.

  "Mingyue, how about a food factory that processes preserved fruit in our village?"

  Mai Lili, Shen Xiaoqin and others who were cutting apples in the yard raised their heads.

  "Good idea!"

  Shen Xiaoqin said, "This preserved fruit is delicious, and it's not worse than the ones sold by department stores in big cities. I think it can be sold at a good price whether it is sent to some units for New Year's goods or to a purchasing station. The

  others also nodded "hmmm".

  Li Mingyue thought for a while and said, "Then we have to plant fruit trees first, and the slopes on the other side of the mountain can be cultivated to grow fruit trees."

  Zhou Heng said next to him, "I can go to the city and ask an agricultural expert to evaluate us. Whether it is suitable for planting fruit trees, and what species is suitable for planting."

  Li Shizhu thought, "Oh, there is another industry in the village, which is really good.

  Do it right away!

  "Zhou Heng, you should go to the city to invite people in the next two days. First, let's see if the land on the other side of the hill is suitable. Then we can find the fruit seedlings, and plant the seedlings next spring."

  Li Shizhu is very efficient, and in just a few words, he has given the plan of planting fruit trees.

Chapter 205 is very well written.

  Li Shizhu suddenly wanted to plant fruit trees and produce preserved fruit, so Zhou Heng went to the city to find someone.

  It happened that Li Mingyue was going to the city to submit an article, so Zhou Heng took Old Man Li and Li Mingyue to the city again.

  When leaving the village, Li Shizhu met these three people.

  He asked curiously, "Uncle, you and Mingyue have been very diligent in going to the city recently, is there something wrong?"

  Old man Li hadn't told anyone in the village that he had bought a house in the city.

  The main reason is that the money to buy a house is hard to say, and it is troublesome to say it.

  He moved smartly and said, "Shi Zhuzi, let me tell you a secret, can you keep this secret for your uncle?"

  Li Shizhu became interested, the secret is good, he likes to hear the secret the most.

  "What?"

  Old Man Li: "Mingyue is going to the city for high school."

  What? ! !
  Li Mingyue is going to the city for high school!

  He looked at Li Mingyue in shock, and the latter smiled at him. It was only half a year of elementary school, and then he jumped to high school. Isn't this a bit too big?

  But
  he narrowed his eyes and moved closer.

  "Uncle, tell me, do you have any backdoor relationship?" He also glanced at Zhou Heng vaguely, Zhou Heng's expression was as still as a mountain.

  Before waiting for Old Man Li to shake his head firmly in denial, "Don't think blindly."

  Li Shizhu winked again: "Uncle, why don't you take Baoling to high school and be a companion with Mingyue.

  " The idea!
  Old man Li complained in his heart, but he smiled on his face: "Look at what you said, how can we have the ability, Mingyue can go to high school because the principal of the high school personally assesses Mingyue, and only after passing the test can Mingyue be accepted, and it is not certain now. , If Baoling can pass the assessment of others, no one has to do it, she can go by herself, and the school will definitely want it."

  "You must keep it a secret from Uncle, don't tell anyone, if she fails the assessment, I'm so sorry. "

  Okay, it's getting late, we won't tell you first, we have to leave quickly."

  Li Shizhu said "hey, hey" twice, but the tractor drove very fast and quickly ran away.

  assessment?

  What?
  What he cares about is this matter. If the assessment is easy, let his family Baoling try it too. If it is not easy, then forget it.

  However, someone ran away, and so did Zhou Heng. The tractor drove so fast that he almost ate a mouthful of dirt.

  He thought about it again, although Li Mingyue didn't go to school, but every time he went to Lao Li's house, Li Mingyue was either reading a book or reading a book. She was so smart, and her level was better than his Baoling.

  Hey, forget it, forget it.

  Pauling should come step by step.

  But if Li Mingyue goes to high school in the future, it will not be so convenient to find someone.

  However, although the bright moon is very important to Shibei Village, it should not delay the children's progress to study.

  It is impossible to say that Li Mingyue will be able to return to the village as a teacher after finishing high school, just like those educated youths.

  He's pondering on his own here.

  Over there, Old Man Li wiped the nonexistent sweat on the road. Fortunately, he ran fast just now.

  He turned his head and asked his granddaughter: "Have you written your article?"

  Li Mingyue nodded: "I wrote it yesterday afternoon, and I changed it again at night." The

  old man smiled: "It's still my granddaughter, it's definitely fine."

  "After handing in the article today, let's go to the supply and marketing agency to find the old man Ji and ask him to find a way to help him buy some things that don't require tickets. I heard that there are some things in the supply and marketing agency that the internal staff can buy without tickets."

  "Now, we Don't be short of money, buy more, add more things to your new home in the city, and get everything you need to buy, don't make do with it." This time they came out with a lot of money.

  Moreover, Zhou Heng said that he plans to go home during the New Year. He can bring more M gold and find a way to convert it into domestic money, so that he can spend more money in his hands.

  When they got to the city, the three separated.

  Zhou Heng went to find an agricultural technician.

  Old man Li went to find old man Ji to buy something.

  Li Mingyue went to the school alone to find Principal An.

  Principal An took over Li Mingyue's article and took a cursory look at it first. It used three pages of letter paper, and the writing was generous and neat.

  He nodded secretly.

  As far as these words are pleasing to the eye, he is willing to let Li Mingyue come to the school to study.

  "Sit down, I'll read this article." He pointed to the chair beside him.

  After thinking about it, I thought that Li Mingyue might be bored, so she said, "Otherwise, you can go to the school and get familiar with the school first."

  Li Mingyue thought that it would be good to go to the campus, so she agreed with a smile.

  This was the first time in her two lives that she roamed the high school campus so leisurely. She felt very new at the moment, and she looked left and right.

  The county middle school is not as simple as the primary school in Shibei Village, and it has regular content everywhere.

  The blackboard newspaper alone made her read with gusto, and she felt that she could get a blackboard like this for Shibei Village, and let the students write and draw on it.

  After a while, she estimated the time and returned to the principal's room again.

  When Principal An saw her, he was a little excited and asked, "Did you write this article yourself?"

  Li Mingyue nodded.

  Principal An sighed and nodded, thinking that if the girl in front of her really wrote it herself, the level is really not low.

  He looked left and right, picked up a book, flipped a page, and found two words: life.

  "Just as I'm going to a meeting, you will write another article here. The title is "Life". It doesn't need to be too long, just eight hundred words."

  He took out a stack of letter paper for Li Mingyue, and gave her two more He took a pen and left in a hurry, not giving Li Mingyue a chance to refuse at all.

  Of course, Li Mingyue did not refuse, she frowned slightly and thought about it.

  Did she write so well?
  Principal An doesn't believe that the article came from her?

  As soon as this thought came to her, she smirked and shook her head, feeling that she was too narcissistic.

  Maybe it's time to continue the assessment. It was the first level before, now it's the second level, and maybe there's a third level.

  She calmed her mind, wrote the word 'life' on the letter paper, and began to think about the topic and her own direction for opening the topic. After a while, she had an idea and began to write.

  Time passed quickly. When Principal An finished the meeting, when he came back, he saw Li Mingyue sitting on a chair and quickly writing a pen.

  It seems that the thinking is very smooth.

  He remembered the previous article, and said in his heart that if this article is also good, people must stay.

  When Li Mingyue stopped writing, he pushed open the door and went in.

  "Finished?"

  Li Mingyue was slightly surprised, and quickly stood up, "Principal An, you are back. I just finished writing, and I haven't had time to revise."

  Principal An stretched out his hand: "Let me see, don't rush to revise. "

  He took the article that Li Mingyue just wrote, three pages, and he wrote three pages in just one hour, which is also very rare, indicating that the girl has something in her stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.5K 77
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
557K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
62.5K 1.4K 24
Your a teenager that is always home alone and a big fan of anime and game, specifically three. He was also bit of a nerd with technology. So when pot...
30.3K 284 14
[Gourmet skills are full of career-oriented beauty X loyal dog scientific research boss / The next book is "The Girl Who Wears Books Always Wants to...