My Luck Exploded After Being...

Autorstwa jhenylle0117

NOT MY STORY, ALL CREDITS BELONG TO THE AUTHOR, FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY Li Mingyue was smashed t... Więcej

Chapter 1- 5
Chapter 6- 10
Chapter 11- 15
Chapter 16- 20
Chapter 21- 25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31- 35
Chapter 36- 40
Chapter 41- 45
Chapter 46- 50
Chapter 51- 55
Chapter 55- 60
Chapter 61- 65
Chapter 66- 70
Chapter 71- 75
Chapter 76- 80
Chapter 81- 85
chapter 86- 90
Chapter 91- 95
Chapter 96- 100
Chapter 101- 105
Chapter 106- 110
Chapter 111- 115
Chapter 116- 120
Chapter 121- 125
Chapter 126- 130
Chapter 131- 135
Chapter 136- 140
Chapter 141- 145
Chapter 146- 150
chapter 151- 155
Chapter 156- 160
Chapter 161- 165
Chapter 166- 170
Chapter 171- 175
Chapter 176- 180
Chapter 186- 190
Chapter 191- 195
Chapter 196- 200
Chapter 201- 205
Chapter 206- 210
Chapter 211- 215
Chapter 216- 220
Chapter 221- 225
Chapter 226- 230
Chapter 231- 235
Chapter 236- 240
Chapter 241- 245
Chapter 246- 250
Chapter 251- 255
Chapter 256- 260
Chapter 261- 265
Chapter 266- 270
Chapter 271- 274 end

Chapter 181- 185

155 6 0
Autorstwa jhenylle0117

Chapter 181 What do you want?

  Li Mingyue mixed ten catties of flour. First, she ordered two bowls of noodles for herself and Zhou Heng, and topped them with mushrooms and ham. The taste was fragrant and delicious.

  Zhou Heng sucked the noodles, looked up at the small yard, and then looked at Li Mingyue, who was eating in an apron. For a while, there was a kind of quiet heartbeat.

  He swallowed the noodles in his mouth and asked Li Mingyue: "Li Mingyue, how do you feel about this day?"

  Li Mingyue looked up and saw that the yard was in a mess, with a large washbasin, a stove, an old table, and a large iron pot. In order to hurry up, Just spread out in the yard.

  It's messy and not beautiful at all!
  She shook her head: "No, no, it doesn't look like a life at all."

  Zhou Heng: The
  donkey's head is not the horse's mouth.
  "Go, give me another bowl of noodles, I'm not enough!"

  Li Mingyue slurped the noodles in the bowl and stood up, "Okay, just wait and see!" Then she went to work neatly .

  Zhou Heng: When you talk about cooking, you are very clever.

  After eating the noodles, he continued to cut radish strips.

  Li Mingyue is steaming, frying, and frying, but she can make oil and firewood.

  Before evening, 40 steamed buns were steamed, one small cloth bag was deep-fried for the square noodle, and 8 scallion pancakes were made.

  Zhou Heng was very satisfied when he saw it, and felt that it would not be a problem to stay outside for ten days.

  Looking forward to traveling abroad.

  Li Mingyue used another skillful hand to sew two large sacks on top of the bag, which can be carried directly on the back after filling, which is equivalent to a large-capacity backpack in a few decades.

  Everything was ready, and the yard was covered with radish sticks.

  Zhou Heng asked, "What should I do if it rains?"

  If it rains, these radish sticks will be blinded. He has been cutting radishes all afternoon, and his hands are deformed. He is always ready to hold and cut radishes. action.

  Old Li Mingyue said confidently: "Don't worry, it's just our character and luck, it depends on yours that it won't rain, at least it won't rain until we come back."

  Zhou Heng muttered, "I don't know where you came from. Confidence." Then he didn't care, mainly because the time was too late.

  They finally checked the important supplies to bring, such as food, and then carried a bag each, went out, locked the door, and set off.

  As a result of their luck, they easily crossed the border in the dim light, while the screams of other people who were caught still echoed in their ears.

  Once he passed the safety zone, Zhou Heng identified the direction and took Li Mingyue to start a rush.

  After an hour of walking in the jungle, when it was almost impossible to see, they just found a simple cabin where they could stay.

  Going in to check it out, it is estimated that it was specially built for temporary overnight use, just right for them to rest.

  "I'm lucky, I'll be here tonight."

  Li Mingyue took out the steamed buns and ham, ate two steamed buns each with the ham, and lay down with clothes to rest.

  Zhou Heng lay at the door, and Li Mingyue lay inside.

  Before falling asleep, Zhou Heng asked Li Mingyue, "Are you afraid?"

  He actually wanted to say, if you are afraid, you can get closer to him, and if you are still afraid, he can hold her hand.

  Who knew that Li Mingyue said heartlessly: "With you holding the door, there is nothing to be afraid of." Then he tilted his head and fell asleep.

  In the darkness, Zhou Heng stared above, so he shouldn't be sleeping at the door, right?

  It was only early five o'clock the next day, and the sky was bright. The two got up and tidied up a little, then took the time to set off on their way.

  We have to walk for two days, maybe there will be some delays on the way, we have to act fast.

  They walked and walked, and when they were a little tired after walking for an hour, Zhou Heng suddenly grabbed Li Mingyue and made a quiet and careful gesture.

  Li Mingyue didn't know why, so she raised her heart, and immediately stood still and listened to the movement.

  Vaguely, she seemed to hear the barking of a donkey and the voice of someone talking.

  Before the two had time to communicate, a donkey and two men, an old man and a young man, really appeared in the line of sight in front of them.

  The old man was in his sixties, and the youngest was a teenager, dressed in rags.

  They also found Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue, and after being stunned for a while, they immediately stopped and stopped moving forward.

  It also seemed frightened.

  Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue were keenly aware of this. After they looked at each other, Zhou Heng waved his hand and said,

  "Where are you going?"

  The old man and the young man on the opposite side also looked at each other, and then the old man replied vaguely. : "We're going to the front." He pointed in a random direction, but it was the direction of the border.

  Zhou Heng's eyes flashed, and he took the initiative to say: "It seems that someone is looking for someone at the border. The investigation is a little strict now, and the customs clearance is slow. Do you want to pass? If you pass, you will have to wait in line for a long time." The

  border is not completely blocked. There are formalities and there are normal reasons to pass.

  Market exchanges are still allowed.

  Sure enough, after the two of them heard it, there was a reaction in their expressions, the old man frowned, a little worried.

  It does seem to be going to the border.

  Zhou Heng asked, "What are you going to do? Maybe I can give you some advice. I know the cadres

  over there." Some food."

  For food?
  "What?" Zhou Heng asked again.

  "Use this donkey." What

  a coincidence? Li Mingyue's eyebrows jumped, and she quickly poked Zhou Heng's arm.

  Zhou Heng grabbed her hand with a backhand and motioned her to hold on. Li Mingyue took out a handful of square biscuits from his pocket and stuffed it in his hand, replacing himself as his hand.

  Zhou Heng: He didn't want to eat!

  He threw a piece of cake into his mouth, chewed it, chewed it, and then asked the other side:

  "Oh, so, what are your donkeys going to change? I'll help you see if it's suitable, be careful of being caught by others. I 've been lied to."

  He put his words into practice, and in the end he completely put the words of the grandfather and grandson into practice.

  The final result was that Zhou Heng exchanged 80 yuan and ten steamed buns + three scallion pancakes + two pockets of fried square pancakes in exchange for a donkey.

  Both parties are satisfied.

  Li Mingyue felt that this luck was really good. Whatever you wanted, things that needed to be transported, were immediately delivered to your door.

  The old man and the young man also felt lucky. They didn't have to travel long distances to the border, and they also exchanged so many delicious things and money. The harvest was completely beyond their expectations.

  After getting the things and money, the old man kindly reminded: "Twenty kilometers further ahead, you have to be careful, there are often armed men out there to arrest people, they like to arrest strangers, and bring them back to plant D. Flowers."

  Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue groaned in their hearts and thanked them repeatedly.

  After watching the grandfather and grandson walk away, Zhou Heng let Li Mingyue ride the donkey.

  "You sit up, I'll hold the rope, so I can go faster." Li   Mingyue did

  n't want it, and said, "Put the sack on the donkey and carry it on the donkey. I can still walk, and I can ride it when I can't walk."

Born from a baby, who runs out of the running field doing farm work every day, and has to get on a donkey at such a short distance, it would be disgraceful for Shibei Village to say that.

  Zhou Heng couldn't resist, so he agreed to her proposal and let the donkey and camel carry the luggage.

  As soon as the backpack was unloaded, the two of them felt a lot more relaxed, and they felt that they had strength again.

  They discussed what had just happened as they walked.

  "You said that the old man said that the person who arrested people and planted flowers was a group of people with Bai Yun?" Li Mingyue asked.

  Zhou Heng shook his head, "It shouldn't be. To go to Bai Yun's place, we have to walk at least 100 kilometers. Now we have only walked forty or fifty kilometers."

Chapter 182 Finding Bai Yun

  This donkey came so well and timely. It is very destructive for people to travel long distances and rely on their legs.

  With this donkey, the two of them would take turns to sit up when they were tired, sit on the back of the donkey, drink some water, eat some bread, and then lie down on their backs after eating.

  Because it can take turns to rest on the back of the donkey, there is no need to stop all the way, and the speed is much faster.

  If possible, Li Mingyue really wants to bring this lovely little donkey back to Shibei Village, but he can only think about it, it's a thousand miles away.

  After a day and a night of walking, at noon the next day, they came to the river near the map.

  Zhou Heng found a hidden and safe place to tie up the donkey and let it flick its whip to eat grass.

  The two hid on a slope behind a jungle and checked the situation across the river with binoculars.

  A large field opened in the middle of the jungle across the river, and many people were working.

  Li Mingyue took a close look with a telescope, and she really found Bai Yun.

  Originally, because the weather in this area was hot and dry, the people who worked were wearing straw hats on their heads, although they were in tatters. !
  That rough look is exactly the same as Bai Yun's description after her death.

  suffer!
  The telescope could see clearly, even the blood cut from Bai Yun's hand.

  She handed the binoculars to Zhou Heng, who was lying beside her, "The sloppy short-haired woman with a missing left trouser leg is Bai Yun."

  Zhou Heng took a closer look with the binoculars, with a complicated expression, and asked, "Are you sure that is Bo Yun? Yun?"

  Li Mingyue nodded: "She is Bai Yun, don't care what her appearance changes, there is one movement that will not change, that is, she will always squint and squint at people, and there will be a sneer at the corner of her mouth."

  Zhou Heng was a little sluggish when he heard it, what kind of action hobby is this?
  He silently raised the binoculars again, observed for a while, and sure enough, Bai Yun would squint and squint at people from time to time. As for the sneering sneer, he didn't see it, it was more like a nerve twitching on his face.

  They found Bai Yun so easily, and the two were not very happy.

  Because there are two tall lookout posts on the other side of the river, each with a person holding a machine gun, and the machine gun should not be a plastic toy gun.

  Standing there and facing the line of sight below, it is clear at a glance, especially Bai Yun and the others farming Nagada.

  This is not the end, there are three people below, also holding machine guns, monitoring Bai Yun and the others, if anyone changes a little bit, they will be pointed at the gun.

  Pointing a gun is definitely not to praise you for your beauty. Anyway, whoever is accused of being cute, you can guess what it means.

  Moreover, the river water in this section is very fast, the depth of the water is unknown, and jumping into the water is courting death.

  The two of them lay on the hidden hillside of the jungle and did not move. From dawn to Tianhe, they ate steamed buns when they were hungry and watched Bai Yun and others work.

  When it was too dark to see and could no longer work, the work on the opposite side stopped, and people were rushed to a thatched hut not far away with guns pointed at them.

  It's tough.

  Li Mingyue watched so much effort for a long time, and felt that Bai Yun and others would be difficult to survive. If she were to be replaced, let alone planning to escape, she would just jump into the river and see what God meant.

  She asked Zhou Heng, "Brother Zhou, what should I do?"

  Zhou Heng asked, "Can you swim?"

  Li Mingyue thought about it and said, "Theoretically yes."

  What do you mean? Zhou Heng was puzzled.

  "It's that others have taught me the basics of swimming, but I haven't practiced it in the water."

  Zhou Heng's facial nerves couldn't help twitching. A theoretically euphemistic expression.

  "If there is a chance in the future, I will teach you, and I will teach you in the water." He said softly.

  Li Mingyue snorted, thinking that now is not the time to discuss this, and then asked, "How can we save Bai Yun?"

  Zhou Heng had been thinking about this for an afternoon.

  He took out the small pistol from his bag and looked at it. He said, "You can't attack hard, you can only outsmart it.

  " The water is slow and the tidal flat is wide. We will try to cross the river from there, and then go around to the right back there. We will find an opportunity to contact Bai Yun."

  "Okay, let's go now?" Li Mingyue asked.

  "Well, let's go while it's dark and can't see clearly now."

  So the two of them touched down quietly, led the donkey again, and went downstream.

  When they got there, they didn't rush to cross the river. It was too dark and too dangerous.

  So they found a suitable place and rested against the stone.

  At dawn, the two woke up, packed their things, hid the donkey and luggage separately, and only brought a little food and weapons with them.

  Just as they were about to get off the tidal flat, Zhou Heng grabbed Li Mingyue, pressed the person directly to the ground, and pressed her head with one arm.

  Li Mingyue:
  If you don't say a word, press the person, press it, can you choose a place before pressing?
  "What's the matter? Brother Zhou." She asked with her breath.

  "There are people below."

  "Can the people below see us?"

  "I shouldn't."

  Li Mingyue pushed Zhou Heng's arm away, turned over and moved away from the place just now.

  Zhou Heng looked at her in astonishment, then stretched out his hand tremblingly to point at her face, and then looked at the place where Li Mingyue lay down just now.

  A puddle of turbid water swayed.

  Li Mingyue angrily wiped her face with her sleeves, took out a small mirror and looked at it, feeling rough.

  "I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention just now." Zhou Heng apologized in a low voice.

  "Oh." Li Mingyue didn't want to talk about this, and asked, "What are the people below doing?"

  Zhou Heng quickly cast his eyes down again, and he said, "You are in ambush here, and I'll go and arrest the people below." After saying that, he rushed down.

  "Put your hands up, don't move!"

  Then he settled the situation.

  "Mingyue, come down."

  Li Mingyue cheered and ran down, there is a boat!
  It turned out that someone was paddling a small wooden boat and suddenly the wind was blowing, and he actually landed on the shore, and then was taken down by Zhou Heng.

  The person who was taken down was not a good person at first glance.

  "What were you sneaking about just now?" Zhou Heng pointed his gun at him and asked.

  Li Mingyue also took the opportunity to take out a dagger and gestured, she is also a person with weapons.

  The man quibble: "It's nothing, it's just that." He gave Li Mingyue a special look, and then said, "It's convenient and convenient."

  Zhou Heng saw how vulgar he was, and he went up and kicked him, he was a bitch!
  "Li Mingyue, where did you go to see if there is anything unusual?" He pointed to the place where the wretched man had drawn and said to Li Mingyue.

  Li Mingyue ran over, pulled away a pile of dead branches, pushed away two stones, and then saw a small cloth bag.

  Is it gold and silver jewelry? She thought excitedly in her heart, picked up the cloth bag, and started with a bit of a sinking hand.

Chapter 183

  When the person who eats hard and doesn't eat soft sees Li Mingyue picking up the cloth bag, he jumps up and shouts, "That's mine!" But Zhou Heng kicks him to the ground again, and the pistol directly When he touched his head, he was frightened and honest.

  Li Mingyue paused, opened the cloth bag, and saw that it was indeed gold and silver jewelry.

  Two gold bars, a pile of emerald jewelry, there seem to be at least a dozen, including bracelets, gold-studded earrings, pendants, etc.

  These jadeite ornaments are translucent and green, they look crystal clear, and they are good things at first glance.

  Oops, another fortune!
  This trip is really big.

  Li Mingyue swallowed her saliva, packed her things, and ran up to Zhou Heng again, smiling excitedly: "Gold bars and jade jewelry."

  Zhou Heng took her hand and looked at the cloth I took a look at the bag, and it really is a good thing.

  At this time, the man lying on the ground became anxious again, he just shouted but didn't dare to move.

  "That's my thing, you can't take it away!"

  Zhou Heng rolled his eyes, then exchanged glances with Li Mingyue, then kicked the man with his foot and said, "Whoever the thing belongs to, depends on your honesty. It's dishonest, if you explain honestly, the things will be returned to you."

  The man was surprised at first, and then doubtful.

  "Are you really going to return things to me?" He

  also seemed to be a timid and wealthy person.

  Zhou Heng said: "We always count."

  He took out a jade bracelet from the cloth bag with one hand, shook it at the man, and said, "First tell me what your name is, where you come from, and what you plan to do. Make it clear. Now, this jade bracelet will be returned to you."

  The man became excited when he heard it, and immediately said, "I said, I said."

  It turned out that this person was called Xin Sanjiang. He belonged to a certain faction. He often went out to buy. He went shopping today. On his way back, he stopped to hide things here, put an earring in a cloth bag, and was arrested by Zhou Heng. Unexpectedly caught a straight.

  Zhou Heng pointed the gun at him with one hand, shook the bracelet with the other, and threw it to him.

  "You know, this bracelet is yours."

  The man immediately grabbed the bracelet in a hurry, and said happily, "Thank you."

  Li Mingyue laughed aside, this thing was originally his, but now it's just returning it to him It's just one piece, I have to thank them, I don't know if it's a real thank you or a fake one.

  But it looks real.

  Zhou Heng asked about the faction that Xin Sanjiang belonged to. After hearing it, the two looked at each other. It so happened that it happened to be the force that caught Bai Yun's work.

  It turned out that their old nest was ten kilometers away from the planting area, and there were more than one planting area and stronghold.

  Xin Sanjiang is responsible for buying food for the people in Bai Yun's plantation area, which is of course the worst food.

  Zhou Heng grabbed a gold bar and threw it to Xin Sanjiang.

  "You row us across the river, and I'll give you another when we cross the river," he said.

  Xin Sanjiang put the gold bars and bracelets in his pockets. At this time, he believed Zhou Heng a little, because as long as he did as he answered, he would be able to get back some of his belongings.

  So he immediately said, "No problem, no problem, I'll take you there right away."

  Li Mingyue climbed onto the boat first, and Zhou Heng pointed to Xin Sanjiang to let him get on the boat, and then he got on the boat himself.

  With a gun pointed at, Xin Sanjiang was very honest, and really rowed the boat to the other side, waiting for Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue to disembark.

  Zhou Heng threw him another jade jewelry, but instead of disembarking, he laughed: "Please give us another ride, and we will give you the rest after we have delivered it to the place."

  "Where?" Xin Sanjiang said excitedly, It was so easy to get his jewelry back.

  "Where are you going?"

  Xin Sanjiang immediately became vigilant, and blurted out, "What are you doing there?"

  Zhou Heng: "Look for someone, please take me down the road. When we get there, we will no longer know each other, and we will go our separate ways. The way."

  Xin Sanjiang stared at the cloth bag in Li Mingyue's hand, and agreed after thinking for a while.

  Isn't it just to send people to the place, then he will be smart and get away first, put this matter aside, even if something happens, it doesn't matter to him, the most important thing is to get back his own things, he has saved these things for two years Just saved up.

  According to Zhou Heng's request, they got off the boat, detoured in the jungle to the right of the place and then detoured.

  After walking for about two hours, they came to a cliff, Xin Sanjiang pointed to the place in front and said, "That's it, we have to separate here, otherwise people will be suspected, and it is very strict to bring outsiders in. Yes ."

  He looked at the cloth bag with obvious meaning.

  Zhou Heng smiled and asked Li Mingyue to wrap the cloth to Xin Sanjiang.

  Xin Sanjiang happily took the cloth bag and muttered in his heart, these two people are really stupid, such a precious thing is given away like this, idiot!
  Who would have thought that he had just put the gold bars in his pocket into a cloth bag, and was hit with a sap on the head, and then his eyes darkened and he became unconscious.

  Zhou Heng kicked Xin Sanjiang with his foot. Seeing that there was no response, he threw the stick in his hand and bent over to pick up the cloth bag on him.

  "Are you afraid?" he asked Li Mingyue.

  Li Mingyue shook her head, "I'm not afraid."

  "Okay." Zhou Heng breathed a sigh of relief, then tied Xin Sanjiang to a big tree.

  The two decided to act again at night, and moved forward quietly, until they could see Bai Yun and other workers, as well as the guards with machine guns, and then carefully hibernated.

  at night.

  When Bai Yun was in a deep sleep, she was suddenly woken up by someone, she was startled, and her nerves were immediately tense.

  When she opened her eyes, there was a faint glow of moonlight, and she saw a short-haired, dark-haired girl squatting in front of her. She was about to open her mouth when the girl covered her.

  "Don't talk, I'm here to save you, follow me." Li Mingyue leaned into her ear and said with breath.

  Bai Yun shook her head, her eyes full of vigilance and suspicion.

  Who is this person?

  Why save her, can you save it? I'm afraid it's a trap to deceive her, and there's nothing worse waiting for her.

  Li Mingyue pulled Baiyun but didn't pull it, she leaned on her face, only to find that Baiyun had distrust of her own defense and face.

  Gee!
  This pulls down.

  She turned her eyes, changed her tone, and said fiercely: "You guessed it right, we are here to catch you, you better be obedient, or I will slash you."

  She drew a dagger from her waist and put it at Bai Yun . The eyes swayed.

  Bai Yun immediately shrank her neck, "Don't paddle, I'll go with you."

  Li Mingyue:
  You are still the same Bai Yun, eat hard but not soft.

  So the two of them bent down and quietly came out of the simple wooden house, slipped silently along the base of the wall to the bottom of the woods, and joined Zhou Heng.

  Zhou Heng held up his pistol, his ears were erect, and he was vigilant about his surroundings.

  He whispered: "You take her away first, and I'll come over there with something."

  Li Mingyue gave him a deep look, leaned into his ear and said, "Be safe, come back soon." Then she turned around He dragged Bai Yun away quickly.

  Zhou Heng took a deep breath, ah, is this cold miasma smell the smell of Li Mingyue?
  A gust of wind came and told him the answer.

Chapter 184

  While observing during the day, Zhou Heng discovered an important location here—the warehouse.

  The things collected by the laborers will be collected and put in the warehouse. At that time, he glanced at a corner of the warehouse through the telescope, and the shocking thing was drugs.

  Since these sinful things were shown to him, no matter what the cost, they must be destroyed.

  He didn't tell Li Mingyue about it, because it was more dangerous, and he didn't want to drag Li Mingyue in.

  So he first helped Li Mingyue find Bai Yun, let them both withdraw first, and then figured out a way by himself.

  The warehouse was remodeled by a large cave, so to destroy the contents inside can only be resisted.

  There is one person guarding the warehouse and two people outside.

  Fortunately, the two people outside were sitting on the ground playing poker and drinking wine at the same time, very careless.

  But this is beneficial to Zhou Heng's action.

  He observed it for a while, and after thinking about it again, he decided to kill the two players who were playing cards first, then go to the one in the warehouse, and finally set a fire to set the warehouse on fire.

  He made a good plan and saw the timing. Just as he was about to jump out, an accident happened.

  On the other side, Li Mingyue took Bai Yun to smear and stooped and ran quickly, heading straight for the way they came.

  While walking, Bai Yun suddenly made a sound.

  "You really came to save me, right? What's your name?"

  After a while, she tried her best to calm down, and then she observed coldly, and found that Li Mingyue's figure, a little bean sprout, was in order to rob an unimportant person like her. Run into the tiger's mouth.

  This unscientific!

  She couldn't help but remember what Li Mingyue said at the beginning, so she couldn't help but raised her hopes and asked aloud.

  Li Mingyue paused, laughed, and whispered: "I came to rescue you specially at the request of your father, Mr. Bo Andao, and your daughter Niuniu. Do you believe it or not?

  " Changed, people became excited, she turned around immediately, and grabbed Li Mingyue.

  Li Mingyue didn't have time to brake and hit her directly. The two of them rolled to the ground at once, making a huge noise in the silent night.

  "Have you met my father and my daughter? How is my father? How is Niuniu?" Bai Yun was so excited that she grabbed Li Mingyue and asked even if she fell to the ground.

  Li Mingyue was so frightened by the sudden situation that her heart was pounding, and when she saw that Bai Yun could not distinguish the situation, she went crazy. She touched her neck, pinched her, and growled, "Shut up! If you don't want to die, shut up!"

  She I don't want to die yet, and I don't want to cause Zhou Heng to die.

  If she died, Grandpa would definitely not be alive.

  Bai Yun was taken aback by Li Mingyue's sudden burst of momentum, and she suddenly woke up. This is not the place to break up.

  She let out a breath and said in a low voice, "Let go of my ankle."

  Li Mingyue was stunned for a while, and she rubbed her hand up. Sure enough, the
  two of them didn't have time to say anything or even get up. I heard someone striding over to drink and ask.

  "Who is it?! Raise your hand and come out!"

  Li Mingyue:
  Bai Yun:
  Li Mingyue was lying on the ground, her body did not move, she turned her head slowly, and saw a man pointing a gun at a bright place five meters ahead Here, head to left and right to probe.

  It seems that I haven't seen them yet, and I should have been attracted by the sound of them falling just now.

  How to do?
  She tried hard to calm down and remembered what Zhou Heng said: "Run when you encounter a situation. The chance of being hit by a gun while running is only 30%, and the guards here are not very good at first glance, and the chance is even lower."

  She said to Bai Yun with her breath, "I'll count one, two, three, I'll stand up and run, and run to the place where there are three boulders ahead.

  "

  "One, two, three, run!"

  Bai Yun got up and ran, the result was faster than Li Mingyue's movements.

  When the man heard the movement, he immediately shouted loudly, and fiddled with the wooden warehouse in his hand, making sounds of "bang 嘡" and "bang 嘡".

  Li Mingyue listened to her ears, but her brain only remembered one thing and that was running.

  She got up and took a step, when she tripped over a log under her feet, and the wooden skull rolled out, and she fell to the ground.

  "It's over!"

  This was the thought in her head before she fell.

  In the flint electric light, she struggled and threw the dagger behind her.

  "Crack!"

  "Ah!"

  A scream and the sound of Li Mingyue falling to the ground sounded at the same time.

  Bai Yun, who had run out a few meters, heard the noise and almost fell down. She ran faster, then ran back in a U-shape and went straight to Li Mingyue.

  "How are you?"

  Li Mingyue waved her hand, "Why did you come back?"

  Bai Yun looked in the direction of the guard just now, but saw a person lying on the ground there, no movement.

  She opened her eyes wide and stared at the man. After waiting for a while, there was no movement before she said to Li Mingyue, "That person seems to be dead.

  " When the man's eyes were wide open, he fell to the ground with his eyes wide open, with a dagger stuck on his head, which was thrown by Li Mingyue.

  Li Mingyue called out "Ah", and then Bai Yun covered her mouth.

  She said, "Good dead! Don't scream, I went to pick up his gun."

  Li Mingyue swallowed and nodded.

  At this moment, a gunshot was heard not far away.

  The two jumped up in fright. Li Mingyue pulled out the dagger and ran to the place where Zhou Heng and Zhou Heng had just separated, but Bai Yun grabbed the machine gun on the ground. Running in the direction of Li Mingyue is a burst of chug..

  When Zhou Heng was about to jump out over there, he suddenly saw two people carrying boxes out of a wooden house, passing by the warehouse and saying hello to the two playing cards.

  He had no choice but to hold back and hide, seeing the two people enter a room in front of him on the left, the lights came on, and he saw through the window that the opened box was full of money!
  At this moment, the direction of Li Mingyue's departure suddenly heard gunshots.

  Zhou Heng mentioned it in his heart, and without thinking, he directly aimed at the two drinking and playing cards, shot one down, and then the two rolled to the dark corner of the room where the front door on the left was lit.

  The movement outside, the person who carried the money box inside was also alarmed.

  The two immediately closed the box, grabbed the gun, and rushed out the door.

  At this time, Li Mingyue grabbed the bloody dagger and ran over. The two and Zhou Heng saw Li Mingyue at the same time.

  At the thrilling moment, Zhou Heng shouted "Fall down!" At the same time, he rushed out and shot one person. When the other person turned around and shot him in surprise, a dagger fell from the sky and slanted into the person's neck.

  Li Mingyue lay on the ground in fright, looking at the dagger in the neck of the fallen man, and then at her own hand.

  When did she become a pitcher?
  Oh, it seems like just now.

  Zhou Heng was worried about Li Mingyue, and when he saw the person fell to the ground, he immediately ran to Li Mingyue.

  At this moment, a gunshot rang out, and the bullet flew past his ear.

  Zhou Heng was shocked, he forgot a person, the person guarding the warehouse!
  Fortunately, at this time, Bai Yun ran over, and there was another burst of chuchu. The person who came out of the warehouse was directly beaten into a sieve.

  Everything was safe, and the guards here were so bizarre that they all overcame.

Chapter 185 Burning it out

  Zhou Heng stared at Li Mingyue for three whole minutes. He stared at Li Mingyue with a guilty conscience, so he almost knelt down and called Dad I was wrong.

  "Who told you to come back!"

  "You're really good, you still want to come to a beauty to save the hero, right? Do you think you are beautiful?"

  "Even if you are beautiful, I am not a hero!"

  "If something happens to you, who will be in the future? Cook for me?!"

  "Can you be obedient! Can you have a little more heart! You can have a little more food!"

  He yelled, blushing and thick neck.

  Bai Yun was too busy to pay attention to these two young people who couldn't understand. Maybe she had been locked up here for too long and couldn't understand the men and women in the outside world.

  Just like Li Mingyue, with a chicken coop head on his head, his face smeared black, and a greasy coat on his body, why is he on the side of 'beauty'?
  Can a lover be blind?

  She was still in a mess at this time, and she didn't react to what happened tonight. It was all based on conditioned reflexes to let those who were caught working here first.

  These people are just as ignorant as she is, why are they suddenly free?

  "Go, let's go!"

  "Those people are all dead, go as far as you can now, don't get caught again."

  Then people became chaotic, some ran away immediately, and some went back to get their own two A piece of tattered clothes, tattered tableware, and some really went to check the guards who fell on the ground, and they were bold enough to pick up and grab them, regardless of whether they would use it or not, it was always safer to run with a gun.

  After a mess, everything that could run ran clean.

  In the end, Zhou Heng, Li Mingyue, and Bai Yun were left.

  "Let's go." She came over and said to the two of them, "Their home is not far from here. I'm afraid someone will come soon."

  Hearing this, Zhou Heng decided to withdraw.

  He said to Li Mingyue: "Follow me closely."

  Li Mingyue was afraid of his Hedong lion's roar, and nodded like a chicken pecking rice: "Don't worry, don't worry, I will definitely follow you, you say one, I will never repeat the second ."

  Zhou Heng hummed.

  "Let's go over there first." He took Bai Yun and Li Mingyue straight to the house where the box of money had just been put.

  As soon as he got in, he ran to the box, and almost lost his waist when he mentioned it.

  Li Mingyue quickly asked with concern, "Are you okay with your waist?"

  Zhou Heng gritted his teeth: "It's okay!"

  Bai Yun asked, "What is this?"

  "Money."

  Zhou Heng opened the box and revealed that it was full of coins. All are M gold.

  Li Mingyue didn't know much and asked, "Where is the money from?"

  "Country M, these desperados only believe in the money of country M.

  " , saw a sack behind a stack of wooden boxes, and quickly pulled it out.

  "Whoa-"

  The stack of boxes fell over, and something was scattered all over the floor.

  Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue took a look and saw a pile of white powder in a plastic bag, along with a few gold bars.

  Bai Yun kicked angrily, kicked a plastic bag open, and sprinkled powder on the ground.

  "It's poison!"

  Zhou Heng looked at it and said, "Take away the money and gold bars first, and set fire to this place later."

  Bai Yun immediately showed her ruthlessness, "Burn them clean and let them It's a waste of time! I really want to burn this forest."

  There are many forces here, big and small, not only here is a planting point.

  She went to pull the sack again, and finally pulled it out, but found that it was very heavy to start.

  When she opened it and saw a few bricks, she picked up the bag and turned it upside down, throwing all the bricks on the ground.

  "A few broken bricks, what kind of treasure to hide in a bag! They're a bunch of idiots!" She scolded fiercely, but her hands were not slow at all, and Zhou Heng quickly grabbed the money from the box Throw in a sack.

  Li Mingyue squatted on the ground to pick up the few gold bars, and also found a cloth bag and put the gold bars in it.

  She looked at the other boxes that were still neatly stacked, walked over to them, opened them one by one, and tore them down, poured out the contents, and found six more gold bars.

  Zhou Heng finally put all the money in the sack, and he put it on his shoulders with all his strength.

  It's so heavy!

  After the three left the room, Zhou Heng asked Bai Yun, "Do you know where there is gasoline? Edible oil is also fine, or kerosene."

  Bai Yun nodded and ran quickly, and soon she came over with a barrel of gasoline.

  Zhou Heng took it and was going to sprinkle it in the room just now.

  Li Mingyue asked curiously, "Where do you get the gasoline? Is there a car here?"

  Bai Yun said absently, "There is a tractor, which they use to travel to and from several bases. These turtles don't know what to buy if they have money."

  Hearing this, Zhou Heng immediately took back the barrel of gasoline, almost spilling it on himself.

  "Where's the tractor?" he asked.

  Bai Yun looked back at him and asked incredulously, "Do you know how to drive that thing?"

  Li Mingyue laughed, "I can too."

  Bai Yun opened her mouth wide in surprise, and after a while she spit out two words: "Turtle turtle. "

  The tractor is usually parked under the shed in front, near the gate."

  They also scavenged the kerosene and soybean oil for eating, and sprinkled it on the warehouse and other places, and finally set it on fire.

  In the light of the fire, the tractor jerked off, Zhou Heng drove the car, Li Mingyue carried a lantern to illuminate him, Bai Yun nervously grabbed the back of the truck station, and planned to jump out of the car if something went wrong.

  Although it was too bumpy, Zhou Heng drove the tractor to the place where they crossed the river.

  The three of them carried the sack onto the boat and went down the river overnight. They found the donkey and drove the donkey to run wild.

  Until dawn, after walking a long way, Bai Yun was so tired that she couldn't hold it anymore and sat down on the ground.

  "Take a break, take a break."

  "You finally escaped from that wolf's den, but don't waste your life on the road again."

  Zhou Heng looked around for a week and nodded to Li Mingyue, "Take a rest."

  Li Mingyue said this. She sat down, and she was very tired.

  Zhou Heng went to untie the things that the donkey was carrying, tied the rope to the tree, and let the donkey eat grass and rest before he sat down.

  From the bag, he took out two water bags and a bag of fried square noodles, which were distributed to Li Mingyue and Bai Yun.

  Bai Yun grabbed a handful of fried noodles, sniffed, and immediately put one in her mouth and ate it.

  So fragrant!

  This is what people eat!
  She ate two handfuls of bread in one go, drank half the water from the water bag, and then let out a sigh of satisfaction, then found a dry stone and lay down on her back.

  "Thank you for saving me." She looked at the sky and said, "The money and gold bars belong to you, I won't tell anyone else."

  Zhou Heng did not respond.

  Li Mingyue smiled and asked, "Do you really believe that I am here to save you now?"

  Bai Yun tilted her head to look at her, smiled, and then turned her eyes to the sky.

  Ah, the sky is so beautiful.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

455K 10.4K 31
' Both world are cruel, but there are difference. The world that she entered was not a world where slayers kill demons. A world where naked person ti...
556K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
104K 2.2K 68
Author: 我已经尽力了 Status: Finished @ 688 Classification: Rebirth Source: https://www.shubaow.net/118_118550/ Once reborn to the famine era, become the b...
30.3K 284 14
[Gourmet skills are full of career-oriented beauty X loyal dog scientific research boss / The next book is "The Girl Who Wears Books Always Wants to...