My Luck Exploded After Being...

By jhenylle0117

NOT MY STORY, ALL CREDITS BELONG TO THE AUTHOR, FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY Li Mingyue was smashed t... More

Chapter 1- 5
Chapter 6- 10
Chapter 11- 15
Chapter 16- 20
Chapter 21- 25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31- 35
Chapter 36- 40
Chapter 41- 45
Chapter 46- 50
Chapter 51- 55
Chapter 55- 60
Chapter 61- 65
Chapter 66- 70
Chapter 71- 75
Chapter 76- 80
Chapter 81- 85
chapter 86- 90
Chapter 91- 95
Chapter 96- 100
Chapter 101- 105
Chapter 106- 110
Chapter 111- 115
Chapter 121- 125
Chapter 126- 130
Chapter 131- 135
Chapter 136- 140
Chapter 141- 145
Chapter 146- 150
chapter 151- 155
Chapter 156- 160
Chapter 161- 165
Chapter 166- 170
Chapter 171- 175
Chapter 176- 180
Chapter 181- 185
Chapter 186- 190
Chapter 191- 195
Chapter 196- 200
Chapter 201- 205
Chapter 206- 210
Chapter 211- 215
Chapter 216- 220
Chapter 221- 225
Chapter 226- 230
Chapter 231- 235
Chapter 236- 240
Chapter 241- 245
Chapter 246- 250
Chapter 251- 255
Chapter 256- 260
Chapter 261- 265
Chapter 266- 270
Chapter 271- 274 end

Chapter 116- 120

213 6 0
By jhenylle0117

Chapter 116 Difficulty

  Being so disturbed by old man Li, things went in a strange direction.

  Everyone shouted again.

  Wan Dahai: "My family pays 108 yuan."   Wang

  Shuifeng: "My family pays 131 yuan."

  Gao Shoujin: "My family pays 91 yuan."

.

  Li Shizhu looked at the warm atmosphere and everyone surrounded Wang Accounting's record. He turned to look at Old Man Li.

  The latter winked at him across the crowd.

  Not to mention that the kerosene lamps in the classroom were dim, he not only saw Old Man Li blink, but also saw Old Man Li's eyes flashing with pride.

  Sure enough, it's still Jiang Lao's spicy!
  In the end, Li Shizhu gave everyone another round of blood.

  "We're all in the same mood, we don't believe it's going to be a bad day!"

  "When the electricity is turned on in the village in the future, we will install the light bulbs in the order in which everyone pays and registers today."

  "Who came first? ?" He deliberately asked Accountant Wang.

  Before Accounting Wang could answer, Wan Dahai stood up, "I'm the first."

  "Ah, yes, in the future, in Shibei Village, the old Wan family will be the first to electrify!"

  Wan Dahai showed a simple smile on his face.

  Crowd: Oops, I feel like I've made a mistake, I don't know if it's an illusion.

  After two days, everyone handed over the money to Accountant Wang of the brigade.

  Accountant Wang calculated the general ledger—one thousand eight hundred and eighty-eight.

  Li Shizhu excitedly said: "This number is auspicious, eight hundred and eighty-eight, and things can't go wrong."

  Accountant Wang grabbed a stack of money, and was also a little excited. How should he save so much money? Do he have to sleep with it in his arms? What about going to the toilet?
  ...

  After the money was collected, Li Shizhu called everyone to a meeting again.

  "Let me tell you about the money collection in our village this time. A total of 1,888 yuan has been collected. I also looked at the land. A total of 31 sheds can be built. Accountant Wang calculated it for another day. Come to the conclusion: the current money is less than half of the needed money." As soon as the

  situation was finished, everyone was arguing.

  A total of only half of the vegetable greenhouses can be covered, so who will cover them?
  People's psychology is strange, the less things are, the more they have to fight.

  For a time, everyone wanted to compete for this place to build a greenhouse, but they always felt that it was on their own ground. At that time, they could have more resources and more money.   Wang Shuifeng said strongly: " My

  family has the most money, so I have to build one on my private plot.

  " I have

to cover one!"

  ...

  Li Shizhu slapped the table several times with his hands, and the hands and the table hurt together, which made the atmosphere quiet.

  "Don't argue, everyone has to build it, and it must be built. The big guys have done their best, but the money is not enough, let's try to find a way, not one of the thirty-one greenhouses can't be less.

  " Profits have to be discounted.

  Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

  Li Shizhu added: "It's cold now, and it's almost New Year's Eve, so we won't be able to start work. We'll try to find a way during this time."

  In fact, there is plenty of time, and it will be too late to build after the autumn harvest next year. Old man Li's greenhouse is It was covered at that time, and it did not delay the cooking in winter at all.

  However, although it is not in a hurry, the materials must be prepared as soon as possible.

  "After the New Year, let's go to the brick factory to see if they can give us some of the bricks on credit. If we can, we can directly pull them back, but if we can't, we have to find a way. And plastic, we have to go to the city ahead of time to meet people. Say hello."

  "The other thing is, apart from bricks and plastics, we will go to the mountains to cut trees when we have time, prepare to build shelves, and soil and other things.

  " What is the situation, what needs to be done, and when to prepare.

  Wang Shuifeng asked again: "Captain, when spring starts, do we still grow vegetables in our private plot?"

  Li Shizhu said, "It won't affect what we should plant."

  This meeting is a briefing, saving everyone's money. But he didn't know the progress, and he was thinking blindly and anxiously. This was also Zhou Heng's advice to him.

  Li Shizhu is now open to Zhou Heng's opinions, and basically accepts them as long as they feel reasonable.

  Anyway, he felt that Zhou Heng, an educated youth from the city, was better than him.

  After the meeting, the impatient Li Shizhu took Wan Sihai and Chang Sanbao to the brick factory in Qiyuan Town Commune, 40 miles away. As a result, the brick factory was closed for the New Year.

  They found the leaders of the commune to test whether they could use credit, but they were ridiculed and mocked.

  When he was about to get home, Li Shizhu finally regained his senses and told the other two.

  "Go back, don't tell the big guys that we are looked down upon, just say that they are on holiday and no one was found."

  Wan Sihai asked, "Why?"

  Chang Sanbao replied directly for Li Shizhu: "I didn't say anything. What's the use, it's just to let the big guys get angry, do you want to celebrate the New Year?"

  Li Shizhu nodded: "Yes, it's not just a brick factory in Qiyuan Town Commune, there are other places, wait for the New Year. Let's run again."

  He gritted his teeth: "I don't believe it anymore, it can't be done!"

  Seeing that he was so angry, the other two comforted each other: "If you don't take credit, you won't take credit. With those words, they definitely won't be able to do it for long. A few broken bricks are so expensive!"

  "He doesn't sell us, it's his Loss."

  Back in the village, Li Shizhu didn't sleep well all night, and was kicked out by his wife in the morning.

  "Don't watch chickens at home, chickens are not pleasing to the eye, and dogs are not pleasing to the eye, so go out and chat with someone."

  So Li Shizhu went out.

  He walked and walked, and walked to the school without noticing.

  At this time, the school was quiet and no one was there. Because it was too cold and the Chinese New Year was approaching, the school had already closed, and a few educated youths also returned to the city to go home for the Chinese New Year.

  Looking at the newly built classrooms in the school, he suddenly gained strength.

  He has already built the school, can't the thirty or so vegetable sheds be built?
  Li Shizhu turned his head and walked towards Old Man Li's house.

  As soon as he walked to the door of Old Man Li's yard, he smelled a scent. He quickly stepped down and looked into the crack of the door.

  There was no one in the yard, but the kitchen door was open, and the heat was coming from there.

  Li Shizhu murmured in his heart: It must be that girl Li Mingyue who is making delicious food. I don't know where that girl learned the craftsmanship. The food she cooks is so fragrant. The old ladies who have been cooking for decades in the village are all than her.

  Gotta grab a bite today!
  Just when he was thinking about how to rub food from Lao Li's head pot, he was suddenly kicked on the butt, and his body immediately slumped forward, his face slammed against the door, and there was a loud bang.

  "Oops!"

  Li Shizhu grabbed the door and barely fell. He covered his nose and turned around, only to see Old Man Li looking down at his right foot with a wicked smile on his face.

  "Uncle, what are you doing?!" Li Shizhu was angry and helpless.

Chapter 117 The Three Stooges Overcome Zhuge Liang

  Old Man Li sighed twice, pointed at him and asked, "What are you trying to do?"

  Li Shizhu stood up straight, rubbed his nose, and sighed. Tone: "Uncle, you said that you are so old that you can't look like an old man?" "What does an old man look like?"

  " Affectionate, kind-

  hearted, and highly respected." Li Shizhu paused and said, "Anyway, you can't be casual. Just move your hands and feet."

  During this period of time, he listened to the article on the radio every day, but he didn't listen to it in vain. He learned at least three idioms, not many, just three.

  This old man can even do one!
  Old Man Li sneered, with an expression in his grasp, and asked, "What's the matter, was your daughter-in-law kicked out again?"

  Li Shizhu scratched his head and asked, "How do you know?"

  Old Man Li glanced at his red face. Nose, looking away, the old god is saying: "You can't eat or sleep when you encounter something. Your daughter-in-law must not kick you out.

  " Your daughter-in-law came out and came to break my kang head."

  "I'll remember it all for you."

  Li Shizhu sighed again: "Can we talk about the matter and don't turn over the rotten rice?"

  "Okay." Old Li nodded quickly. , raised his head towards the vegetable shed, "Then enter the vegetable shed."

  Come again!

  Into the vegetable shed again!
  Li Shizhu looked at the door, squeezed out a smile, and said, "I smell the moon and the meal is ready. If you don't have to eat first and then work, don't keep you hungry." Old Man

  Li" Ha." With a sound, you know that your kid is leaning on the crack of the door and thinking about my family's food.

  "I'm not hungry yet, it's more delicious after working in the shed."

  Li Shizhu had no choice but to follow Old Man Li to the vegetable shed.

  The two first rolled up the straw curtains on the plastic shed outside, then opened the doors on both sides to ventilate, and then went into the vegetable field to clean up and picked some vegetables, including some beans, three cucumbers, four tomatoes, a A large pumpkin, two eggplants, a cabbage, and a handful of chives.

  Li Shizhu's arm was full of baskets, and his arm was almost bent.

  Old Man Li: Your arms are bent!
  "Uncle, it's just you and Mingyue, can you two finish eating?"

  Now the yard of Lao Li's house has become empty again. , When he left, Li Mingyue picked a basket of vegetables for him.

  Old man Li snorted twice, didn't speak, just waved his hand to sign out of the shed.

  The two entered the yard one after the other. Li Mingyue heard the movement in the kitchen, thinking that it was grandpa who got up early for a walk and came back, but he didn't come out to look, so he shouted in the kitchen:

  "Master, wash your hands and prepare to eat, let's eat in the kitchen. , so you don't have to take it out to get cold."

  Old Man Li said "hey".

  Li Shizhu immediately licked his cheeks and shouted, "Mingyue, I'll have breakfast at your house too."

  Li Mingyue in the kitchen opened the curtain and stuck her head out, smiling, "Morning, uncle captain."   "

  Hey."

In the kitchen, Old Man Li walked in front, and Li Shizhu followed behind with a smile on his face. Who knew Old Man Li's feet suddenly turned towards the back, and Li Shizhu quickly jumped to the side, dodging Old Man Li. slap.

  Old Man Li turned his head and said, "You're good at it."

  Li Shizhu: "You should be strong when you are old!" I've been guarding against you, an old man who plays cards unreasonably!
  At this time, Li Mingyue, who heard the movement, turned around and said, "Grandpa, uncle captain, come in and sit and eat while it's hot."

  Only then did the two of them stop and immediately resume friendly relations.

  Li Shizhu sat down and took a look, ho, pancakes made of cornmeal, crisp shallots, shredded potatoes, wild garlic eggplant, steamed pumpkin, and a bowl of multigrain porridge that was neither thick nor thin.

  So sumptuous!
  Li Mingyue greeted, "Uncle Captain, you're welcome."

  Then she picked up the pancake and demonstrated rolling the shallots, shredded potatoes and eggplant into the pancake.

  Li Shizhu said politely while flexibly learning from Li Mingyue to take pancakes and cabbage. After drinking two sips of hot porridge, he began to gulp down the pancakes and cabbages, and ate three pancakes in one go. Only then did he try to control it. Stop by yourself.

  Eat one more pancake, I'm afraid that old man Li jumps up and kicks his ass again.

  And he came abruptly, and Li Mingyue didn't do it right. If he eats again, Li Mingyue's grandfather and grandson won't have enough to eat.

  "Let Baoling come to learn to cook with you another day." He smiled.   Old Man Li slowly ate a piece of sweet and glutinous pumpkin, and then said, "It 's

  no problem to come to study, you have to bring tuition fees and send a pot of pickled cabbage to your wife."

.

  However, Old Man Li occasionally misses the sour and delicious sour cabbage.   Li Shizhu happily said: "Okay, I'll let Baoling bring you a pot of sauerkraut when

  I go back."   The old man Li asked, "What's the matter this time?" He didn't tell his granddaughter that Li Shizhu was kicked out of the house by his daughter-in-law, so he saved some face for Li Shizhu.   Li Shizhu sighed, he didn't hide it in front of Old Man Li, and told them what happened in Qiyuan Town.   "People from the commune are so arrogant. Seeing that we didn't even lift our eyelids, they asked us how much we wanted, and they said at least half of the deposit would be required to burn the bricks. That's why we had to queue up after the year, saying how many people were in front of us. Ten families want bricks."   "I made a slight hint that I didn't have enough money, so I could take credit, but the man immediately changed his face."

  "Uncle, that person's face was longer than a donkey before. I don't know how to describe this change. Anyway, it's ugly, even more ugly than Mrs. Wu."

  Old man Li interrupted immediately, dissatisfied, "If you want to mention Mrs. Wu, you can't talk about it."

  Li Shizhu laughed and said quickly, "Don't mention it, don't mention it, and don't mention it again.

  " , it's impossible to get credit, so I can't be bothered about it."

  "Uncle, what do you say, the big guy is so enthusiastic and the money is out, I can't lose faith in everyone."

  Old Man Li Scratched his head, rolled his eyes, and came to an idea.

  "Why don't you shout on the loudspeaker and ask who in our village has a chain attached to Qiyuan Town? There are relatives or acquaintances in Qiyuan Town, maybe you can find a relationship."

  Li Shizhu frowned and thought for a while. I don't think this is a solution.

  Aren't the two units in Jinning County introduced by acquaintances?

  At this time, Li Mingyue, who was washing the dishes, interjected, "Grandpa, uncle captain, is it difficult to burn bricks?" The

  old man and Li looked at each other, "I don't know."

  Li Mingyue sat over and urged Li Shizhu, "Uncle captain, how about you? Looking for someone to go to the brick factory to secretly teach you, I heard that the most important thing is the master who burns the bricks, but it's really not good, let's ask a master to guide and guide, and our production team can set up a brick factory by ourselves."

  Old man Li and Li Shizhu only Feeling that the heart in the chest was beating wildly, they all stared straight at Li Mingyue.

  This girl is so courageous, she really dares to think.

  Build your own brick factory!

Chapter 118 I Worship You

  Actually, Li Mingyue also suddenly came up with such an idea. After the idea came, she thought it was a good idea.

  Didn't it mean that the brick factory in Qiyuan Town Commune had already placed dozens of orders.

  Since they don't give Shibei Village credit for bricks, then Shibei Village will burn it and grab its orders!
  It just so happened that the team had collected a sum of money and used the money to build a brick factory. Once the bricks were burned and sold, they would have the money to buy a plastic-covered greenhouse.

  At that time, there will also be brick factories and greenhouses for growing vegetables in winter.

  She couldn't help but praise herself.

  "Uncle, grandpa, think about it, why can't we build a brick factory? We will have a brick factory and a greenhouse, and there will be no delay."

  "At that time, there will be a bunch of people in our production team lining up to buy bricks , When we have money, we can buy machines and tractors for the team, so that everyone can farm the land easily, and we can save people to continue the industry."

  "Maybe our Shibei Village production team will be the next to return to Guo Town. "

  Li Shizhu's blood boiled when he heard that. He glanced at Old Man Li and saw, your granddaughter is completely up to you, fooling the dead and not paying for it!" He has been completely fooled.

  A brick factory must be done!

  Li Shizhu felt that his steps might be a little big, and he didn't know what would be involved in the end.

  At this moment, Old Man Li was so excited that his eyes filled with tears. He didn't expect that his candied dates had grown so big. He not only inherited his advantages, but also had great ambitions and ambitions.

  Listen, we are going to set up a factory!
  Support, must support!
  Old Man Li eased his expression, turned his head and said to Li Shizhu: "We also have people in the brick factory. I have already prepared it for you. I didn't expect this day to finally arrive."

  Li Shizhu asked suspiciously, "Who is it?"

  "My apprentice, he used to work as a temporary worker in a brick factory, mixing mud, making embryos, and burning bricks. He has done it all."

  It turned out to be Zhang Junbo.

  Li Shizhu was speechless, wasn't that what you were fooling around to work for you?

  The old man Li had a look that you don't understand. The person I saw was a brick that could be moved wherever it was needed.

  Li Shizhu stood up, walked around the small kitchen twice, and then made up his mind: Do it!
  He wants to build a brick factory, and he wants to build a vegetable greenhouse.

  "Where does Zhang Junbo live? I'll have a good chat with him now."

  Old Man Li stared: "What are you in a hurry? Let someone have a good New Year and talk about it."

  Yes, there are still seven or eight days before the New Year, so don't be in a hurry. One and a half.

  Then Li Shizhu left happily. He was going to discuss the matter with several cadres of the production team, and he also took the basket of vegetables he picked before.

  Originally, he planned to go to the town to find Zhang Junbo after the Chinese New Year, but on the afternoon of New Year's Eve, Zhang Junbo angrily brought his sister Zhang Jinlin to Shibei Village.

  "Master, I can't spend this year at home. My sister and I will spend time with you."

  Zhang Junbo shouted as soon as he entered the door.

  Old man Li looked at Zhang Junbo and blinked with his sister Zhang Jinlin. The younger sister of his cheap apprentice was different from his apprentice, she was a clever person at first glance.

  As soon as Zhang Jinlin entered the door, she stared at Old Man Li with a look of surprise on her face. Why is the second brother's master different from what the second brother said.

  But appearance is not important, Uncle Li must be an inner show.

  Seeing Old Man Li looking at her, she called out crisply, "Hello, Uncle."

  Then she bowed 90 degrees to Old Man Li respectfully, "Thank you, Master, for taking care of my second brother. "

  Old man Li quickly waved his hand, "You're welcome, no thanks, mainly because your second brother is a real person." "

  Li Mingyue, who heard the movement in the room, came out and saw the girl beside Zhang Junbo at a glance.

  She's clean and beautiful, she doesn't look like Zhang Junbo at all, her eyes are clear and bright, she looks like a good girl.

  "Ah, Jinlin, this is Li Mingyue, my master's granddaughter." Zhang Junbo introduced Li Mingyue to his sister.

  When she came home from vacation these few days, Zhang Jinlin asked her second brother about Li Mingyue a lot. After listening to many things about Li Mingyue, she longed for Li Mingyue.

  When I see it now, I take a closer look.

  A very bright and lovely girl, with bright eyes and a very kind appearance.

  Zhang Jinlin murmured in her heart: Li Mingyue is not as dark as the second brother said. Although it is not very white, it is not dark. It is not bad for a rural girl to have such a complexion.

  She took the initiative to greet Li Mingyue with a smile: "Hello, Mingyue, my name is Zhang Jinlin, you can call me Jinlin or my sister."

  Of course, Li Mingyue greeted Zhang Junbo's sister with a smile.

  "Sister Jinlin, hello." She said, making a welcome gesture, "Come inside, it's very cold outside." The

  four of them entered the room together.

  Zhang Jinlin and Li Mingyue sat together.

  She said to Li Mingyue a little embarrassedly: "I have to live in your house these few days, I will trouble you."

  Her second brother alone is enough to take advantage of the Li family, and this time she brought her, And they didn't bring anything, neither bedding nor food, so I'm really embarrassed.

  Li Mingyue said with a smile, "It's just that my grandfather and I are in a quiet New Year's Eve. It's just that the two of you are here, and we can have a lively New Year."

  Zhang Junbo on the side heard this and looked at Old Man Li sincerely.

  "Master, I didn't expect you to be so pitiful during the Chinese New Year."

  Old Man Li almost choked in one breath. You are pitiful, and your whole family is pitiful!
  After being kicked out of the New Year's Eve, he has to come here. Who is pitiful, hum!
  "Tell me, what's going on? Are you having a conflict with your sister-in-law again?" Old Man Li said as if he was in control.

  Zhang Junbo immediately said aggrieved: "Master, I will be with you in the future, and I will never go back."

  Zhang Jinlin on the side shouted anxiously: "Second brother." How could you say such a thing in front of outsiders.

  However, Zhang Junbo didn't take his sister's reminder to heart. He and his master never had anything to say.

  "I brought a basket of fresh vegetables back, and the whole family was happy. My sister-in-law didn't even show me a look, but after a few days, she said that I took advantage of the family, and that Jinlin couldn't find her after high school. When I go to work, I have to pay for a relationship at home, and ask my dad to give her a guarantee."

  "I can't stay at home anymore, and the house is noisy every day, so it's better to stay here comfortably and at ease."

  "Then I I brought my sister Jinlin here."

  Zhang Junbo remembered something and said, "Master, my sister has wanted to see you for a long time, and she admires you, so I brought her here and let her see Master with her own eyes. How powerful you are."

  Upon hearing this, Old Man Li's cheeks twitched, and the apprentice is too real sometimes to deceive the master.

  No wonder the little girl saw him with a disappointed look before.

Chapter 119 Envy Second Brother

  Li old man complained in his heart, his face remained calm, and asked: "You come here, your father Zhang Qingchun agrees?" But

  don't Zhang Qingchun also come over and take advantage of the trend to celebrate the New Year with him, then How much food must be wasted!

  Zhang Junbo nodded: "Yes, I said I want to come to Shibei Village."

  Zhang Jinlin added: "At that time, my second brother suddenly stood up and walked out. My dad asked him where he was going, and he said he came to Shibei Village. , my dad wanted to stop him, thinking that coming here during the Chinese New Year would cause you trouble, but my second brother had to leave, and my sister-in-law didn't speak very nicely, so I had no choice but to nod and agree."

  "I'm worried about the second . Brother, I also wanted to come and see the master and Mingyue that he often talked about, so I came along with me."

  That's how it turned out.

  Old man Li said with a smile on his face, and there was no trouble, but he complained about Zhang Qingchun in his heart, and he couldn't even manage his family.

  The eldest daughter-in-law Zuo, the second son and the younger daughter ran away from home, and life was such a mess.

  Seeing this, Li Mingyue knew that they must have not eaten lunch. It would take three hours to walk from the village to Shibei Village.

  She said, "I'll cook some food for you."

  Zhang Jinlin blushed immediately and waved her hands quickly: "No, no, my second brother and I

  are not hungry." And this time is neither too early nor too late, make a meal, and wait for dinner to get hot again, which is too troublesome for Li Mingyue.

  Zhang Jinlin was embarrassed, but her brother Zhang Junbo didn't show anything at all, and said to Li Mingyue:
  "Don't do too much, we two can just drink some pimple soup, put some chili, it's hot, it's just warm and warm, it's cold on the way. I'm going to dig into my neck, so I need to eat something hot."

  "By the way, my sister has never seen our vegetable greenhouse, so I'll take her around in the shed, and by the way, I'll give her some tomatoes to finish her meal. eat."

  "Is there any vegetables in the kitchen? If not, I'll go pick some and put them in the soup."

  Zhang Jinlin was shocked and embarrassed to see the second brother making this request and that request so rudely.

  I always feel that the attitude of the second brother is more presumptuous than at home.

  She secretly observed Old Man Li and Li Mingyue nervously. Seeing that they didn't look unhappy, she quietly let out a sigh of relief. She couldn't help but be happy for her second brother again.

  She quickly tugged on her second brother's sleeve and said to Li Mingyue, "Mingyue, I really don't have to do it. After a while, we can have dinner together."

  Li Mingyue saw her restraint and smiled: "It's okay, the stove is also on fire. It doesn't go out, it's very quick to make a pimple soup."

  "By the way, pour some hot water yourself first to warm your body." She pointed to the place where the thermos was placed and showed it to Zhang Jinlin.

  But the old man Li said to Zhang Junbo: "Then you can go to the vegetable shed, just to pack up the work inside."

  Today is the thirtieth year. Although their grandfather and grandson do not plan to make a big deal, they are also very busy. , I didn't take care of cleaning up the work in the shed today.

  Zhang Junbo said "hey" and asked his sister, "Jinlin, are you going?"

  Zhang Jinlin was not as big as her brother, she shook her head, "I will go to the kitchen when I have time. I will help Mingyue make a fire in the kitchen."

  Then she Holding Li Mingyue to go to the kitchen together.

  Li Mingyue thought about it for a while, but did not refuse, but took her hand and went to the kitchen with a smile.

  Entering the kitchen, Zhang Jinlin took a quick look and saw that the kitchen was clean and tidy, not at all sloppy as in the rural kitchen.

  She couldn't help but praise: "Mingyue, you are really a good hand in living."

  Li Mingyue smiled and said, "It's neat and tidy, and it looks good, so I'm more willing to work in the kitchen."

  When she was in the sky with a soul who was good at storage, she was often taught various storage and organization tips, and she was also brainwashed how to store it well. Not only did she tidy up the living environment, but also made her feel happy. The process is also a self-cultivation process.

  Since her rebirth, she has been tidying up the house little by little, and it has been proved by practice that the soul of the storage master did not lie to her.

  "Come on, just sit here and help me put firewood into the stove."

  Zhang Jinlin was stunned when she saw that Li Mingyue really set herself on fire, thinking that just now she was just perfunctory towards her brother.

  And she is older than Li Mingyue, how can she really sit and do the simple and easy job of burning a fire, and let Li Mingyue cook for her and her brother.

  She said: "Or, I'll cook, and you can set the fire."

  After she finished speaking, she saw that Li Mingyue had neatly picked up the vegetables and washed them, and the movement was neat and beautiful.

  Li Mingyue said with a smile as she washed the dishes: "Sister Jinlin just came today, I'll cook this meal first, then you and Brother Zhang will rest, and cook it when you want."

  Zhang Jinlin was right after thinking about it. Don't rob the master of a meal, she will start cooking tomorrow.

  As a result, her decision was quickly overturned by herself, because the lump soup made by Li Mingyue was really delicious.

  It's hot and spicy, and the salty fragrance is just right. There are green spinach and red tomatoes in it. It's delicious.

  After drinking another sip of soup, her mouth was immediately full of fragrant aroma, and when a sip of hot soup entered her stomach, she was moved to the point of crying.

  She remembered her mother who died young.

  Zhang Junbo accidentally saw that his sister was crying with the pimple soup, and jumped, "Is it too spicy? Made you cry?"

  Old man Li glanced at him while he was busy, and then took another sip of the pimple soup. .

  Although it was made for Zhang Junbo's brothers and sisters, after making it, it smelled really good, so he couldn't help but took a small bowl of nugget soup from his granddaughter.

  However, Old Man Li was sure in his heart that the little girl must have cried because of the delicious soup.

  Li Mingyue was cleaning up in the kitchen and didn't know the situation in the main room.

  Zhang Jinlin wiped her eyes embarrassedly and said in a low voice, "I miss my mother."

  Zhang Junbo paused and thought hard, but he couldn't quite figure out what his mother looked like who had passed away for more than ten years.

  He sighed: My sister has a good memory!
  After eating, Zhang Jinlin only felt comfortable all over her body.

  very nice!

  At this time, she was a little envious of her second brother, being able to stay in such a comfortable and warm place every day, and to eat meals made by Li Mingyue every day.

  She took the tableware and went to the kitchen to clean, but Li Mingyue couldn't beat her, so she had to stand beside her and talk to her.

  "Are you all ready for the New Year's Eve?" Zhang Jinlin asked, "If there is still work to be done, you can arrange for me and my second brother to do it.

  " Guess the Li family may still have a lot of things to do.

  Li Mingyue explained: "Our family is just me and my grandfather, and we didn't buy anything to eat. Grandpa is old and greedy. If he prepares something to eat, he always steals it while I'm not paying attention. It's uncomfortable to eat too much. I didn't do anything to eat. There were vegetables in the

  vegetable shed, and there was no shortage of food, so I just made one meal.

  So my grandfather and I were very convenient for the Chinese New Year. At that time, entertain the people who come to visit."

Chapter 120 The strength of the woolen hands is so strong

I can't stop thinking about my past experience. After 'marrying' to Zhao Wensheng in her last life, she was like this in Zhao's family, cautiously, for fear of saying the wrong word.

  She came back to her senses and smiled, "Sister Jinlin, you can say whatever you want here, just like the second brother Zhang. Grandpa and I are not the kind of people who are careful and careful."

  Zhang Jinlin smiled It should be good, and I feel more cordial to the Li family in my heart.

  "Then, after you and Second Brother Zhang entered the village, did you find that many people didn't post couplets?"

  Zhang Jinlin nodded, it was true that many people didn't post couplets.

  "Our village posted couplets. Some of them were bought from the supply and marketing cooperatives in the village, and some of them bought red paper and wrote them from people in the village who could write with calligraphy."

  "My grandfather and I also bought red paper." I came back with the paper, but when I looked at what others wrote, we both disliked it and thought it was too ugly, but what we wrote was even uglier, so I simply didn't post it."

  "But we have posted the word 'Fu', you have See?"

  "Well, I see." Zhang Jinlin said, she saw that there was a red letter 'Fu' pasted in the middle of the door of each room in the courtyard.   Li Mingyue covered

  her mouth and smiled: "That was written by my grandfather." Zhang Jinlin's eyes widened unexpectedly. The word 'Fu' was written horizontally and vertically.   She thought it was written by Li Mingyue before. After all, she heard from the second brother that Li Mingyue had only started studying not long ago, and she is only in the third grade now.   Unexpectedly, it was written by the second brother's master.   She vaguely heard the crackling sound of something cracking in her brain.

  Ah, Mr. Li, how did you write the word 'Fu'?

  Li Mingyue smiled again: "Actually, I wrote more ugly than my grandfather, so I didn't write it."

  She looked at Zhang Jinlin, and suddenly said, "Sister Jinlin, can you write calligraphy?"

  Zhang Jinlin nodded: "Yes. Yes, my father taught us to write calligraphy since we were young. There are five brothers and sisters in our family. Except for the second brother, all of us have persevered for more than ten years.

  Sure enough, Zhang Junbo is not long enough to write good calligraphy.

  Li Mingyue asked curiously, "Why didn't you write it with you?"

  Zhang Jinlin was embarrassed to write, and said in a low voice: "My sister-in-law said that a couplet sticker lasts a year, which is more important, and it is better for a man in the family to write it."

  In fact, the eldest brother is married . In the past, she would also write couplets with her father, brother and brother.

  Since the sister-in-law came to the house, she has not been able to write, and it makes me feel a little sad when I think of it.

  Li Mingyue didn't expect to poke at Zhang Jinlin's scar, and felt a little embarrassed for a while.

  She has an idea.

  "Sister Jinlin, can you help our family write couplets? Actually, the red couplets are pretty good-looking."

  Zhang Jinlin's eyes lit up immediately, "Yes, I'll definitely write them beautifully for you. I still remember a few very good couples, it was very festive and lively." Isn't the

  Li family not lively, so she wrote a few lively couplets.

  So there was ink, red paper, and brushes in the hall.

  Zhang Jinlin looked at the brush in her hand for a while and didn't know what expression to make, it was really difficult for her.

  Where is the writing brush, it is simply a tuft of hair that I grabbed from somewhere, tied it with a thin hemp rope, then clamped it on a wooden stick that was split at one end, and then tied it tightly with the rope.

  She finally had a word for a while.

  "Who did this? What a skill."

  Old Man Li, who was waiting to see Zhang Jinlin write the couplet, said with joy, "I did it, and that tuft of wool was in the sheepfold of the commune when I went to the commune. Secretly."

  "Let me tell you, it's not easy to grab this tuft of wool, and I was almost stabbed by a sheep's hoof."

  Zhang Jinlin smiled stiffly. It turned out to be the wool of your old commune. One day She passed by the commune's sheep pen and heard a sheep-herding aunt swearing at someone, saying that she didn't know who was walking and wrestling to steal the wool, and she was stunned to let a sheep's buttocks go bare!

  "You must be a veteran." She squeezed out an embarrassed smile and tried to praise her sincerely. It was a compliment she finally found.

  Old Man Li shook his head: "I'm old now, when I was young, I was really strong."

  Zhang Jinlin thought silently: I hope you didn't sneak wool when you were young.

  She carefully sorted out the hair of the so-called brush several times before getting the ink. I heard that the ink was borrowed from the production team, so I had to save it.

  In any case, although the conditions are not good, the strength of the writer is there.

  Zhang Jinlin conscientiously puts down the pen, moves the pen, starts and closes, inks, and closes the pen.

  The beautiful black characters jumped out one by one on the red couplet paper.

  Li Mingyue stared and didn't move, she just thought it was beautiful.

  Old Man Li couldn't help but praise: "Yes, you can see that you have worked for many years." Zhang   Junbo

  proudly said: "My sister is very good."

, one is attached to the door, and the other is attached to the main door of the main room of the North House.

  Li Mingyue looked up at the ink words on the couplet, and she thought it was beautiful, anyway, it was much more attractive than her writing.

  Zhang Jinlin was secretly happy when she saw that the couplet she wrote was so affirmed, and her expression became very happy and relaxed.

  Seeing Li Mingyue like this, she couldn't help being a teacher.

  "Would you like to learn to write with calligraphy? I can teach you."

  Li Mingyue was pleasantly surprised when she heard it, and quickly confirmed, "Can you really teach me?"

  She also wanted to write beautiful calligraphy with calligraphy. Write the couplet yourself.

  Zhang Jinlin nodded: "Of course."

  She was also impatient, and immediately picked up the washed brush and showed Li Mingyue the action.

  "Hold it like this, use your fingers like this, and put your wrist like this."

  Li Mingyue studied and imitated earnestly.

  Old Man Li saw his granddaughter eagerly studying this scene, turned his head and said to his apprentice: "After the New Year, stay here with your sister for a few more days, and feel the taste of Shibei Village."

  Zhang Junbo said "ah", puzzled He asked: "Master, didn't you tell me to bring my sister back in the second year of junior high? Didn't you say that the whole family should be reunited, and you said that the New Year's Day in Shibei Village is meaningless."

  Old man Li hummed. A voice: "You heard the wrong thing."

  That's because I didn't know that your sister had two brushes before and could teach Mingyue to write with a brush.

  After Li Mingyue and Zhang Jinlin learned to use the pen for a while, they put down the pen before they could finish it, and said, "We should prepare the New Year's Eve dinner, and we will learn when we have time tomorrow.

  " Then do it well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 230 18
Short Title : 70VFEY Alternate Title : 七零女知青[穿书] Status : Completed Author : Xi Zhou Source : MTLNovel.com Novel Summary When she wakes up, Qin Lin...
556K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
26.1K 170 16
After early death, Bai Luzhu became even more depressed after finding out that she was the control group of the cousin of Tianwen's heroine. At first...
68.5K 1.3K 30
This novel is not mine. For non-commercial purposes only. https://www.shubaow.net/35_35909/ Author: Hua Wei Lao Action: Join the bookshelf , vote fo...