My Luck Exploded After Being...

By jhenylle0117

NOT MY STORY, ALL CREDITS BELONG TO THE AUTHOR, FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY Li Mingyue was smashed t... More

Chapter 1- 5
Chapter 6- 10
Chapter 11- 15
Chapter 16- 20
Chapter 21- 25
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31- 35
Chapter 36- 40
Chapter 41- 45
Chapter 46- 50
Chapter 51- 55
Chapter 55- 60
Chapter 61- 65
Chapter 66- 70
Chapter 76- 80
Chapter 81- 85
chapter 86- 90
Chapter 91- 95
Chapter 96- 100
Chapter 101- 105
Chapter 106- 110
Chapter 111- 115
Chapter 116- 120
Chapter 121- 125
Chapter 126- 130
Chapter 131- 135
Chapter 136- 140
Chapter 141- 145
Chapter 146- 150
chapter 151- 155
Chapter 156- 160
Chapter 161- 165
Chapter 166- 170
Chapter 171- 175
Chapter 176- 180
Chapter 181- 185
Chapter 186- 190
Chapter 191- 195
Chapter 196- 200
Chapter 201- 205
Chapter 206- 210
Chapter 211- 215
Chapter 216- 220
Chapter 221- 225
Chapter 226- 230
Chapter 231- 235
Chapter 236- 240
Chapter 241- 245
Chapter 246- 250
Chapter 251- 255
Chapter 256- 260
Chapter 261- 265
Chapter 266- 270
Chapter 271- 274 end

Chapter 71- 75

293 7 0
By jhenylle0117

Chapter 71 The Yellow River is roaring 

  Is Zhao Wensheng stupid?
  Li Mingyue and Old Man Li and Sun looked at each other, and then stepped forward at the same time.

  "Grandma Gao."

  Li Mingyue caught sight of Mrs. Gao, who was talking to others, and quickly shouted, as if she didn't know anything, and asked, "What happened to the Zhao family?" When Mrs.

  Gao saw it was Li Mingyue, she rushed over. She winked, her sparse eyebrows almost dancing.

  "Zhao Wensheng is stupid! I heard that he fell into the river while walking and fell stupid!"

  Ah? Really stupid?
  How can you see Grandma Gao's expression and tone as happy as Zhao Wensheng gave her money.

  Li Mingyue blinked, cleared her throat, clenched her fists, and asked solemnly, "Are you really stupid? You saw it with your own eyes?

  " Wen Sheng sings when he opens his eyes, but it's not enough if he doesn't let him sing, he can't even hold it down. You say that a normal person would be like this, isn't he stupid, and he doesn't care if you ask him."

  "Oh my God, that guy has a throat . It's quite clear, and the singing is also energetic, and it sounds good!"

  "Just now we discussed with a few old sisters, and the commune will organize activities in the future, and our village will send Zhao Wensheng over there, maybe we can come back with a singing first place. "

  Li Mingyue was stunned.

  Is Zhao Wensheng really stupid? You can sing with your eyes open, but you can't hold it down?

  Why does it sound so mysterious.

  Mrs. Gao looked left and right, pulled Li Mingyue aside and lowered her voice, "If you want me to say this Zhao Wensheng should, don't look at him as the only person in our village who works in the city, just because of this, his nose is raised. I almost looked at us."

  "In the past, when their Zhao family plotted against you, Zhao Wensheng must have an idea behind his back. Now he has become stupid, and you can breathe a sigh of relief."

  "If you want to laugh, just laugh. You don't need to pretend to be with Grandma Gao."

  Li Mingyue:
  After Mrs. Gao had said sweet words to Li Mingyue, she jumped back to her old sisters and continued to gossip.

  Li Mingyue still couldn't believe that Zhao Wensheng was so shrewd that he became stupid alone. When he looked up, he found that his grandfather had entered the gate of Zhao's house.

  "Hey, Grandpa."

  She shouted, and hurriedly chased after him, for fear that Grandpa would rashly go up and continue tearing Zhao Wensheng.

  Old man Li stopped, turned his head and winked at his granddaughter: Don't worry, grandpa went to check the truth and see if Zhao Wensheng's dog thing was really stupid.

  Li Mingyue breathed a sigh of relief.

  Suddenly a small stone hit her on the top of her head, she looked up, and saw a high harvest head protruding from the roof of Zhao's house.

  Gao Fengshou winked at Li Mingyue, "You climbed up from his pigsty."

  He couldn't communicate with others about this, so he could only tell Li Mingyue.

  Zhao's pigsty, where Li Mingyue is too familiar, Ma Cuilan hid money in the corner of the pigsty.

  She stepped on the walls of the pigsty and easily climbed to the roof.

  Gao Fengshou waved to her from the other side of the roof.

  Li Mingyue bent over and jumped over, and asked, "Zhao Wensheng is really stupid?"

  Gao Fengshou nodded with a complicated expression, and pointed down, letting Li Mingyue see it for himself.

  At this time, there were a lot of people in the Zhao family's yard, including the people of the Zhao family, several cadres in the production team including Li Shizhu, and many people in the village who love to take care of things, including Old Man Li.

  Zhao Wensheng's grandmother sat crying and slapped her thighs, "What will we do in the future for our Wensheng!"

  Zhao Wensheng's mother Ma Cuilan gritted her teeth and was still chopping pig grass.

  Zhao Wensheng's father frowned, squatting at the base of the wall, talking to a cousin of the Zhao family.

  Zhao Wensheng's grandfather, Zhao old man, was pulling Li Shizhu with a solemn expression on his face.

  "Shizhu, I don't think this is an accident. Wen Sheng grew up in Shibei Village since he was a child. He was so familiar with the river at the head of the village that he fell into the river. I don't believe it. The village has to give an explanation. If If we can't investigate in our village, our family will call the police and ask the county police to investigate. My family's Wensheng is still a worker in the city, so if something goes wrong, we can't just let it go." As soon as

  he finished speaking, the rambunctious old man Li shouted. Said: "You are suspecting the people of our Shibei Village. Just say who is the bad guy in our village, and I will find them out for you." Old Man

  Zhao saw that Old Man Li was making trouble, and his originally bad face was even more ugly. Now, he said, "Don't make trouble!"

  Being interrupted by old man Li like this, the people in the yard became even more noisy and actively expressed their opinions.

  "Man was discovered by Wan Sanhai first. Ren Sanhai said that there is no one else around."

  "That's right. If Sanhai had not discovered it earlier, he might still be soaking in the water."

  "There are many Sanhais. Honest people, if you can't believe what Sanhai says, then no one can believe it."

  "I'm familiar with it, and I don't want to slip in and fall in?" The

  public opinion did not follow the old man Zhao at all. How bad is the Zhao family's popularity in the village usually?

  Li Shizhu also frowned, and said to the old man Zhao: "Uncle Zhao, don't think about it, take a look first, maybe Wensheng will be fine tomorrow, what's going on, will you be clear when you ask?"

  He He is the leader of the production team in Shibei Village, but he doesn't want a matter that needs to be dealt with by the police in his village.

  As soon as Ma Cuilan heard this, her crying stopped, yes, maybe her son will be healed tomorrow.

  "Yes, Dad, let's wait and see, Wen Sheng will definitely be fine."

  Old Man Li pouted and quietly approached the east wing of Zhao's house. He heard that Zhao Wensheng was in the east wing, so he had to take a look for himself.

  He pushed the door, but he pushed the door open.

  As soon as the door opened, the people inside looked over.

  Old man Li also understood the situation inside at a glance. Zhao Wensheng was tied into a zongzi, lying on the kang with a cloth in his mouth, and two people stood on the ground watching over him.

  "Uncle, what's the matter with you?" a young man at the door asked Old Man Li. He is Zhao Wensheng's cousin, ranked second in Zhao's family, and his family calls him the second son.

  Old Man Li raised his chin at Zhao Wensheng who was humming, and Da Lala asked, "Is he really stupid?"

  Second son: I really can't speak.

  "Uncle, my elder brother is fine."

  Old Man Li was noncommittal, nodded with a pouted mouth, and muttered, "I'll show him, my family has an ancestral secret technique, which specializes in curing all kinds of Malay madness and the like."

  As he spoke, he walked over.

  Zhao Erzi and another person couldn't stop him, for fear that they would push Old Man Li somersaults or something, and then be corrupted by Old Man Li.

  So Old Man Li came to Zhao Wensheng smoothly, looked at his embarrassed appearance and couldn't help but tut twice with interest, and then asked the problem of the century that directly hit the soul.

  "Who am I?"

  "Who are you?" Zhao

  Wensheng: "Mmmm. Woohoo"

  Zhao Er: "Master, his mouth is blocked and he can't speak."

  Old Man Li said "oh".

  Outside, Li Mingyue just asked, "Where's Zhao Wensheng's dog?"

  Then a roaring song sounded in the courtyard below,

  "The wind is roaring, the horse is barking, the Yellow River is roaring, the Yellow River is roaring, and the mountains in the west of the Hexi are so high.

  " With the singing, a figure broke free from the restraints of others and ran out from the east wing, standing in the middle of the yard and posing.

  I saw him with his hands on his hips, his back straight, his head raised, and his mouth wide open.

  "Defend the hometown, defend the Yellow River, defend the whole of China!"

  Everyone:
  Li Mingyue:
  Everyone was taken aback by Zhao Wensheng who suddenly ran out. The air was quiet for a moment, just for a moment, and then there was a commotion.

Chapter 72 Good for you

 I can't stop it." Li Dahu

  came out of the east wing and shouted, "I'm kind enough to see him, what trouble, the child is not polite!" The

  old man Zhao stomped his feet and stopped talking to Li Shizhu. , ran towards his most proud grandson and pulled Zhao Wensheng's arm.

  "Stop singing, Wen Sheng, go back to the house." Zhao Wensheng

  ignored him and continued to sing with excitement, as if there was a galloping Yellow River in front of him, and his bangs were shaking.

  Zhao Er and Ma Hoe ran over, one of them grabbed Zhao Wensheng and wanted to drag him into the east wing, while Zhao Wensheng struggled and sang.

  There were a lot of people in the yard, and Zhao Er and Ma Hoe couldn't drag them away for a while.

  Accountant Wang came over, looked at Zhao Wensheng carefully, and said, "You can't be so violent, you have to be gentle with the patient, otherwise it's amazing. If he likes to sing, let him sing, and he's tired of singing."

  The old man Zhao was so angry that he felt that Accounting Wang was just standing and talking without back pain, he was just watching the fun.

  Li Shizhu also looked at Zhao Wensheng, who was singing, and thought to himself that he could send Zhao Wensheng to the next commune's cultural performance.

  How can I get the Zhao family to agree?
  Since Zhao Wensheng ran out, Ma Cuilan stopped chopping hogweed, but looked at her son nervously while holding the kitchen knife tightly.

  Suddenly, a lot of people watching the excitement poured in at the gate, and the old lady Gao was in it, smiling from ear to ear, as if she saw something special about cola.

  "Get out!"

  Amid the commotion, Ma Cuilan suddenly burst into flames. She raised a kitchen knife in one hand and pointed at the crowd with the other, "You all go out for me, to watch the fun go elsewhere!"

  Everyone was startled by the bright kitchen knife in her hand, and many people were so scared that they exited the door.

  Ma Cuilan turned around and pointed at Li Dahu, roaring: "Li Dahu, do you think I don't know that you are gloating and making trouble? You go out and leave our Zhao family!"

  Li Dahu pretended to be innocent and spread his hands: "Look at your mother-in-law with long hair and knowledge. It's too short, I kindly treat Zhao Wensheng."

  Li Shizhu took two steps to hold Li Dahu with a headache, "Uncle, don't make trouble, come with me."

  He turned to Old Man Zhao and said, "Uncle Zhao , let's go first, too many people are not good for Brother Wensheng, you should take a good look at him, don't worry, maybe it will be fine in two days."

  After comforting the Zhao family, they dragged Li Dahu and left the Zhao family yard. .

  Li Dahu also muttered: "I really don't know good people. Most people want me to show him, but I don't. Do you think our old Li family's ancestral secret tricks can be used casually?"

  Li Shizhu: " You can pull it down and return the ancestral secret trick, you can deceive those educated youths, no one in our village knows you."

  Li Dahu gave him a pair of white eyeballs, and then he couldn't help laughing.

  "Human, you can't do bad things, retribution is coming!"

  In fact, in the east wing, he wanted to test whether Zhao Wensheng was really stupid. If he wasn't stupid, he would throw another stone on the shit. As a result, the rope was untied, and the dog ran away.

  Li Shizhu: "."

  At this time, Li Mingyue was still on the roof. She watched Zhao Wensheng finish singing a song of the Yellow River Roaring, and then began to sing "The red star is shining brightly, the red star is shining brightly, and the red star can warm her heart" and

  she watched Zhao Wensheng full of energy Singing, Li Mingyue's mood was so complicated that she didn't know what to say.

  If you hadn't seen it with your own eyes, it would have been incredible.

  This is the first time I see someone crazy.

  The Zhao family finally tied up Zhao Wensheng again and carried him into the east wing. Two more songs came from the room, and then it turned into a whimpering sound, probably blocking his mouth.

  "Is Zhao Wensheng really crazy?" Gao Fengshou asked Li Mingyue.

  Li Mingyue nodded: "It should be."

  Gao Fengshou murmured: "You are so powerful, you can drive people crazy with a single stone."

  Li Mingyue turned to look at him, "Don't you know nothing."

  Gao Fengshou "Ah", and then reacted, he asked incredulously: "Can't we talk when we are two?"

  "Can't talk."

  "Okay."

  "Let's go, don't join in the fun."

  Gao Fengshou suddenly gave Li Mingyue a strange look, his eyes turned on Li Mingyue's right hand, and then he slid to the pigsty quickly, jumped down and ran away in three or two times.

  Li Mingyue watched Gao Fengshou disappear into the distance, and the corner of her mouth couldn't help twitching. It is estimated that this kid will have a psychological shadow on her in the future.

  She glanced down again, and also slipped to the pig's den and climbed down.

  There were still a few people gossiping near the gate, and grandpa had already left.

  Li Mingyue went around the gate to leave, but met Zhao Xiaolan head-on.

  Zhao Xiaolan's eyes were red and she was slapped twice by her mother as a punching bag. She suddenly saw Li Mingyue and her eyes narrowed subconsciously.

  "Are you coming to my brother's joke too?"

  Li Mingyue nodded: "Yes, let's see what a fool looks like, I haven't seen a fool before."

  "You!" Zhao Xiaolan immediately became angry and accused Li Mingyue: "How can you do this? Bad, thanks to my brother for being so good to you in the past, for being so good to you in the past, now that my brother has something to do, you will come to the bottom, you are still not human!"

  Li Mingyue almost laughed, and was favored? so nice to her?

  Thank you so much!

  "Then I'll be nice to you, too." Li Mingyue said maliciously: "Anyway, your brother is useless, why don't I introduce you to a good place, isn't the uncle Zhang who kills pigs in the village never married in his life, you marry It's good for him, I'll be a matchmaker for you, marry Uncle Zhang, and you will often have meat to eat in the future."

  Zhao Xiaolan blushed with anger, and pointed at Li Mingyue: "You, you. Why are you so vicious!"

  Li Mingyue laughed and spread her hands : "I am also for you, just as you are for me."

  "You put P!" Zhao Xiaolan screamed.

  Li Mingyue gave her a light look, and Shi Shiran left.

  Back at the door of the house, she saw Zhou Heng and Gu Shijie building a greenhouse on the vegetable field in the west of the yard, so she greeted them and entered the courtyard.

  Mai Lili and the others still got the pre-registration in the brigade, and they didn't come back. Grandpa was already sitting in the yard weaving baskets.

  "Grandpa."

  Li Mingyue glanced at the luck value above Grandpa's head and reduced it by three points.

  How do you think that the Zhao family is the nemesis of their grandson.

  She squatted in front of her grandfather and asked quietly, "Grandpa, what do you think about Zhao Wensheng becoming stupid?"

  Old Man Li slammed his mouth and said, "I must have become really stupid. I was in the room and pinched it hard. A handful of his thighs, he didn't even shout."

  Li Mingyue: "."

  Why are you pinching his thighs? Might as well pinch his third leg directly.

  Old Man Li: I won't tell you where I pinched.

Chapter 73: The third watch in the middle of the night, I hope for the dawn

  Old man Li said: "Although Zhao Wensheng is stupid now, who knows when he will be stupid, and whether he will be stupid forever, we have to take precautions, in the future you will Walk around the Zhao family."

  Li Mingyue nodded "ummmm", she also has this plan, anyway, she and her grandfather will not be good next to the Zhao family.

  "Go and scoop up a bowl of hot water for grandpa to drink. Grandpa hurry up and weave a few more baskets. When Zhou Heng goes to the county to pull the bench, they will bring them together and sell them for two dollars. Let's see if we can buy a hot water bottle for our family. To save you if you want to drink water at night, there is no hot water to drink."

  Li Mingyue answered "Okay", and quickly got up and went to the large pot in the kitchen to scoop up water.

  When she was scooping up the water, she thought that she had been awake until dawn at night, where did she get up to drink water.

  Thinking of this, she couldn't help laughing. Grandpa was still that grandfather.

  She scooped out a bowl of hot water from the cauldron, thought for a while, then took out the sugar jar, grabbed some sugar in it, mixed it well, and took it out.

  Old Man Li took a big sip, then paused slightly, raised his eyebrows, and became happy.

  "Sweet, really sweet."

  Li Mingyue laughed.

  She turned around and scooped a jar of water, took the jar and a few bowls out of the yard, and brought water to Zhou Heng and the others.

  "Brother Zhou, Teacher Gu, Uncle Wan, Uncle Gao, Uncle Zhang. Come and drink a bowl of water and take a break."

  Everyone stopped to drink water when they heard Li Mingyue's greeting.

  "Mingyue is sensible."

  "It's not good, that kid in my family can't beat three farts with one stick, how can he ask people to drink water." The

  two villagers who helped work also praised Li Mingyue a few words.

  Li Mingyue said a few words of modesty, and before people were busy, she turned to Zhou Heng and asked with breath, "Brother Zhou, why is Zhao Wensheng so stupid?"

  She wanted to ask if it had anything to do with you, but she felt that it was not good to ask.

  Zhou Heng kept his brows still, and said calmly, "I don't know, it's just like that when someone found him awake."

  Li Mingyue looked at his expression carefully, and couldn't tell anything for a while, so she nodded her head as if it was true.

  It seems that Zhao Wensheng's stupidity was really smashed by her.

  Anyway, in her last life, she was bullied by Zhao Wensheng and Zhao's family as an idiot, and she was smashed to death because she went to the city to find him.

  Many people are powerful, but only one day's work.

  A greenhouse was erected on the private plot in the west of Li's yard. This is the first time that Shibei Village has built such a thing that is mostly covered with plastic. Comparable.

  Some people are surprised, some people say that they spend money in vain, and some people envy the good luck of the old Li family.

  Fortunately, there are other major events in the village to distract them.

  The village is going to open a school, and the open space opposite the threshing field in the south of the village is also in full swing. Stones and trees are continuously transported from the mountain, and the brick factory also transports bricks from a tractor. They sucked more than half of it.

  At the brigade, many women dragged their children to find Mai Lili and several female educated youths, signed up their children, and reassured that if they went to school, they would really get the opportunity to work in the city.

  But busy and full and happy.

  They were finally able to give full play to their advantages. They came from the city, graduated from high school, had knowledge and culture, took control of the initiative, and stood on the commanding heights to guide the country and scold Fang Qiu.

  As for Zhao Wensheng being stupid, the excitement has passed, and everyone is still busy.

  In the morning, before dawn, Li Mingyue sat up from the kang with a "wow".

  She squinted her eyes and pricked up her ears, and sure enough, she heard someone singing outside.

  "At midnight, I look forward to the dawn, the cold winter and the twelfth moon, I look forward to the spring breeze. If you want to look forward to it, there will be a series of azaleas on the mountain."

  Zhao Wensheng!
  She leaned over to the window and looked outside, it was still dark!
  It's really midnight.

  It's really inappropriate to sing at midnight in the middle of the night. Why didn't the Zhao family watch over the people, and they actually let people run out in the middle of the night to practice their voice.

  After a while, she vaguely heard someone shouting, and soon Zhao Wensheng's singing voice disappeared.

  She lay down and went to sleep.

  At breakfast the next day, Mai Lili asked, "I seem to have heard someone sing in a daze at night. Did you hear it?"

  "I heard it too." Xu Yingna nodded in agreement.

  Gu Shijie smiled: "It seems that I don't feel wrong, I seem to have heard it."

  Mai Lili immediately came to the spirit, "Who is it that sings songs in the middle of the night, but you are really talented, which brother from Shibei Village, hurry up. Let me introduce myself, why haven't I found such an interesting person before."

  Everyone's attention was focused on Li Mingyue.

  Yesterday, they were busy recruiting students at the brigade, and they didn't have time to listen to gossip. They were busy until it was dark, came back for dinner, sorted out the day's information, and went to bed, so they didn't know anything about Zhao Wensheng at all.

  Li Mingyue was astonished: "Don't you know? Zhao Wensheng from our village fell into the river and was flooded."

  Zhou Heng: It's quite like that.

  Old Man Li followed and added: "That kid always walks with his nose turned upside down, but this time he fell into the river. Fortunately, he was found early, otherwise, don't be stupid, and he might not even be able to save his life. If people are stupid, they will follow Others are different. When others are stupid, they talk nonsense, but when he is stupid, he loves to sing."

  Zhou Heng: "." As expected of the grandfather and grandson!

  Miley is more interested, stupid? Love to sing?

  Oh my god, the countryside is really a vast world, and anything miraculous can happen.

  "It's so funny, how can it be so interesting."

  "Did you go to see it yesterday? What does he look like when he sings? Can he order a song? He sings what others tell him to sing, or does he sing what others do. What are you listening to?"

  Xu Yingna first observed Zhou Heng's expression, and then asked cautiously, "This matter has nothing to do with our group, right?"

  Don't make the same mistake as Mrs. Wu last time. Melon, maybe you won't even get porridge this time.

  Li Mingyue and Li old man looked at each other: How did this little Xu teacher come to the point all of a sudden, does she know something inside?

  Zhou Heng Yuguang saw the winking look of the grandfather and grandson. He couldn't help but help his forehead and said, "Zhao Wensheng fell into the river himself

  . Then, suddenly there was singing again from outside.

  "Climbing on a fast train is like riding a galloping horse. Stations and railway lines are good battlefields for us to kill the enemy. We climb the fast train and use machine guns."

  Mai Lili's eyes suddenly lit up, and she quickly asked: "This is It must be the stupid Zhao Wensheng, right?"

  She drank the porridge in two mouthfuls, and quickly got up and ran out, for fear of not being able to watch it too late.

  "Xu Yingna, Shen Xiaoqin, come here too."

  Several female educated youths and Gu Shijie, who was also very curious, ran out to watch the fun.

  Insiders were left at the dinner table: Li Mingyue, Old Man Li, and Zhou Heng.

  The three of them looked at each other. Old Man Li said, "Eating and eating is the most important thing."

  Li Mingyue: "Big Brother Zhou, while they're not around, you should eat more."

  Zhou Heng: "Yeah."

Chapter 74 I heard that 

  After a while, Mai Lili and others came back with a lot of content.

  "I didn't expect this kind of madness. If it wasn't for him singing non-stop, I couldn't believe that he wasn't a normal person."

  "Actually, he sang well and was full of emotions. On the tune."

  "I don't think their family should imprison him for freedom, they should just let it go."

  "Yes, there is a lack of entertainment activities in the village. It would be good for him to sing and sing for everyone."

  Li Mingyue blinked, we It makes sense that grandfather and grandson have no sympathy at all, but what about your sympathy? Why is everyone so happy, right?

  "Come and eat, I'll cut a sausage for you, eat some meat in the morning, and you will have energy all day."

  Several people immediately put Zhao Wensheng behind them and cheered.

  "Mingyue, you are so right, eat some meat in the morning and you will be happy all day." Mai Lili gave Li Mingyue a thumbs up.

  Zhou Heng raised his eyes slantingly and glanced at Li Mingyue who was about to dance, not at all steady.

  The greenhouse has been covered, and Zhou Heng's task has been completed. The next step is to clean up the ground and quickly plant vegetables. In addition to some common vegetables in the village, a few educated youths strongly requested to plant some peppers to eat in the cold winter. The hot and spicy food is warm just thinking about it.

  However, Old Man Li walked around the village, but he couldn't find any chili seeds. In the end, Zhou Heng said that he would get them when he went to the county.

  To build the school, almost all the surplus labor in the village was dispatched. Those who went to the mountains to chop trees, pick up stones, build houses, do carpentry, and dig sand and mud in the river were all busy, and the progress was rushed forward in the chaos.

  In just a few days, three classrooms were erected.

  Li Shizhu asked Gu Shijie as a consultant to see what was still missing when the school started, and he could solve it by himself. If he shouted, the big guys would swarm up and work actively (earn tuition).

  So in the end, four stone toilets were built, and two men and two women were fair. There
  were four simple basketball racks, which were called basketball racks. They were just a piece of wood. At the top was a wire loop the size of a ball. The wire was Zhou Heng. Friendly sponsorship;

  three simple wooden vaults;
  ten pointers, Gu Shijie picked one and left five.

  Under Li Shizhu's repeated urging, Zhou Heng decided to go to the county seat.

  This time, Li Mingyue stayed behind to look after the house. Old Man Li brought ten baskets to deliver the goods. Li Shizhu accompanied him to show his importance. Gu Shijie wanted to stop by the Xinhua Bookstore in the county. Guangguang also followed.

  In the morning, after Li Mingyue saw the grandfathers go, she first went to open the doors on both sides of the greenhouse to ventilate, and then went in to take care of the vegetable seedlings that had just sprouted.

  After tidying up, she carried a basin of dirty clothes to wash by the river.

  On the way, they met Li Baoling, who was also going to wash clothes by the river, and the two girls happily accompany them.

  "Did your grandfather say to bring you something back from the county seat?" Li Baoling asked excitedly, her father was also there, and she and her brother were very much looking forward to his father's return to bring them something.

  Li Mingyue smiled and said, "Maybe I'll buy a thermos back, but I don't know if I can buy it."

  "Sister Mingyue, is the county seat okay? Did you eat in the county seat last time you went to the county seat? What's the food in the county seat like? "Li Baoling is full of yearning for the county seat.

  Li Mingyue told her in detail what she saw in the last time she went to the county seat.

  "Study hard, go to the countryside to study junior high school and high school in the future, and you will definitely have the opportunity to go to the city."

  She encouraged Li Baoling. After studying together some time ago, she found that Li Baoling does have the talent for learning, talent and hard work, and she can't go wrong in the future. In her last life, Li Baoling graduated from high school and then became a teacher in the village.

  "Um."

  The two were talking when suddenly they heard Zhao Wensheng singing again.

  "Our team faces the sun, stands on the ground of the motherland, and bears the hope of the nation. We are an invincible force." The

  two looked in the direction of the voice and saw Zhao Wensheng standing on a soil Sing with akimbo on top of the pile.

  These days, Zhao Wensheng took the opportunity to run outside, ran to the fields, the well and the river, and under the trees on the hillside. Then he sang aloud.

  In the beginning, the Zhao family would rush to chase them and pull them back, then either tied them up or locked them in the house.

  Later, it is estimated that the Zhao family is tired, and sees that besides singing, Zhao Wensheng can neither fight cocks nor drive pigs, let alone tease the little daughter-in-law and the big girl, just let him.

  What the hell, our most promising son will sing to you, what else do you want!

  At first, the people in the village would watch and laugh, but now they are basically numb, and sometimes they hum along with Zhao Wensheng.

  Singing makes people happy, and singing a few sentences will make people feel better.

  No, Li Baoling hummed, "Go forward! Go forward! Go forward! Our team faces the sun and steps on the land of the motherland."

  Li Mingyue: The
  two of them squatted on a big stone to wash their clothes. After washing for a while, Zhao Wensheng went to other places to sing.

  Li Baoling talked about the little gossip again: "I heard that the Zhao family is going to tell Zhao Wensheng a daughter-in-law. They used to have high vision, and they didn't like the other. Now I don't know if they can find a daughter-in-law."

  Li Mingyue Just listen, don't express opinions, and occasionally make a soft "um".

  The Zhao family has nothing to do with her now, what do they love.

  Li Baoling continued: "I heard that Zhao Wensheng's job in the city is best for Zhao Erzi, but Zhao Er's culture is too low, and his salary has dropped by several yuan."

  "I heard that Zhao Er has to give Zhao Xiaolan's house every month. Ten dollars."

  "I heard."

  Li Mingyue couldn't help laughing: "Where did you hear so much?"

  Li Baoling blushed and stuck out her tongue, "My dad and my mom whispered, I overheard."

  After a while, the two washed up. After finishing the clothes, he took the laundry tub and walked back.

  When he walked under the big willow tree, he saw Ma Cuilan chasing Zhao Wensheng running over, and Zhao Wensheng sang as he ran: "A good place, a good place, a good place, a good place, there are crops everywhere, cattle and sheep everywhere."

  Ma Cuilan chased after him, "Wensheng, it's time to go home and take medicine."

  They didn't know where to get a local recipe, and they made two meals of herbal medicine for Zhao Wensheng every day.

  Seeing Zhao Wensheng coming, Li Mingyue quickly hugged the basin and hid to the side.

  Unfortunately, when she met Zhao Wensheng, she was unlucky.

  Zhao Wensheng stepped on a round rock, and his right foot slid out, almost splitting.

  That's it, his 'sheep' sounded to the sky.

  The person fell down with a click. Before he fell, he stretched out his hand and dragged it, but he dragged it to Li Mingyue's laundry tub. The whole tub of clothes was raised on his head, and even the laundry tub was buckled on his head.

  Li Mingyue said "Hey—" and pursed her lips weakly.

  Li Baoling next to her exclaimed, "The clothes are dirty."

Chapter 75 Out of anger

  Ma Cuilan hurried over and asked, "Wen Sheng, are you alright?" She quickly lifted the basin from her son's head and threw it on the ground.

  At this time, Zhao Wensheng finally stopped singing, and the whole person looked confused. When his eyes swept to Li Mingyue, he suddenly pointed at Li Mingyue and shouted:
  "Ugly bastard!"

  Ma Cuilan slapped the water on her son's body for a while.

  Li Mingyue's expression froze, and she immediately scolded: "You are crazy, you are ugly, you are disgusting from the inside out!"

  Li Baoling was surprised by the word 'ugly' when she heard Li Mingyue scolding back, hurry up He put down his laundry tub and wanted to help Li Mingyue pick up the clothes that fell on the ground, but was stopped.

  Ma Cuilan was not happy anymore, she turned her head and said, "You little girl, why are you so ruthless, what are you doing with his knowledge?"

  Li Mingyue was right when she thought about it. She cares about an idiot like air, so she pointed to The basin next to him and the clothes on the ground said to Ma Cuilan,
  "Okay, I don't know him. You are a motherfucker. He soiled my washed clothes. You can wash them for him."

  Just now Zhao Wensheng How she fell, Ma Cuilan followed behind to see clearly, it was indeed her son's fault, but it was impossible for her to be soft on the little girl Li Mingyue.

  Thinking of how she used to make Li Mingyue around, it is even more impossible for her to do laundry for Li Mingyue.

  "Li Mingyue, I advise you to be kind."

  Li Mingyue was almost annoyed by her words, "You should persuade yourself to be kind first, and persuade your whole family to be kind."

  "Before your daughter Zhao Xiaolan coaxed me. At that time, when your whole family worked together to deceive me, why didn't you think about being kind to me, a person who has no father or mother, but now I want to be kind. You touch your body, and you are still kind Is this thing?"

  "The things you did to me in the past, it's not an exaggeration for my grandfather to put cow dung in everyone's mouth."

  Ma Cuilan didn't expect that she would be pushed back by Li Mingyue just after saying a word. In other words, it hurts my lungs.

  But Li Mingyue is so strong, and it also lets her know that the current Li Mingyue is not the girl who had no opinion before.

  If she does something to Li Mingyue now, Li Dahu, the old bastard, will definitely come and beat her.

  She had to hold her breath and said: "In the past, you wanted to marry my son Zhao Wensheng, but it's not that we forced you to please us, it's what you want and I want, but now you don't want it, we have nothing to do with you, why is it? We lied to you. Besides, the matter has passed, and I keep holding on to make people think you still want to marry my son."

  Li Mingyue suddenly rushed up in one breath, and her heart was extremely cold. She fixedly looked at Ma Cuilan and Zhao. Vincent.

  You are a group of adults with dark intentions and deep scheming, she is a teenage girl who has no father, no mother, and knows nothing. In the age when her stomach is not full, she will think about marriage or not. ?

  What do you want, it's just a bunch of adults brainwashing a little girl, it's PAU!

  Now they dare to tell her that they are not forced, how shameless and black-hearted they are.   She said, "If you say that you love me, you are not guilty at all? Are you not afraid of going to hell if you die

  ?"

So foolish.

  At this time, Zhao Wensheng suddenly got up, shouted "Ugly Bastard!" to Li Mingyue again, then turned around and ran away.

  Ma Cuilan took this step to stop talking to Li Mingyue, and hurriedly followed.

  "Wen Sheng, go home and drink the medicine."

  When they ran away, Li Mingyue slowly calmed down and let out a soft breath.

  Li Baoling carefully watched Li Mingyue finally become normal, and she was quietly relieved. The Li Mingyue just now was too scary, and people dared not approach it easily.

  "Sister Mingyue, let me help you pick up your clothes," she said.

  Li Mingyue smiled at her, "Go back first, and I'll go to the river to wash your clothes. Didn't you say you were going back to help your mother work?"

  She returned to the river and quickly rinsed the clothes. , then go home immediately.

  After drying the clothes, she went to the pigsty of the Zhao family. No one in the Zhao family was at home, so she easily took the money that Ma Cuilan hid.

  When I got home and entered my room, I took out the money. The money was wrapped in a small cloth bag. I opened the cloth bag and carefully sorted it out. There was actually 40 yuan in it, which was Zhao Wensheng's salary for a month and a half before he went crazy. A year's work-point income for rural people.

  At this time, the breath in her chest came out again.

  Grandpa came back in the afternoon.

  Li Dahu not only brought back a thermos bottle, but also brought back a red silk scarf and two pieces of candy for his granddaughter.

  "The basket was exchanged for 3 yuan, the thermos was 1 yuan, the silk scarf was 50 cents, and the remaining 50 cents can be used as pocket money. In the future, Mr. Mai and the others will go to the supply and marketing cooperative in the village. If you want to buy sugar, buy sugar, and if you want to buy biscuits, buy biscuits and eat them."

  Old Man Li felt very proud to give pocket money to his granddaughter, and he was so happy that he could finally give pocket money to his granddaughter.

  He couldn't hold it any longer, thinking that he would now go out and pick things that can be made into baskets, such as wicker and vitex, dry them, make baskets, and exchange pocket money for his granddaughter.

  Seeing her grandfather, Ma Cuilan's disgusting mood was immediately healed. She put her arms around her grandfather, "Grandpa, you are so kind."

  Old man Li was about to squint and smile, but suddenly opened his eyes again and asked seriously. : "Did someone bully you again? What bastard, dare to bully you when I'm not at home, grandpa goes to him!"

  At this time, when he looked at his granddaughter, he felt that the granddaughter looked pitiful, and felt even more distressed for a while.

  Li Mingyue couldn't help but want to cry, only grandpa could find out her sadness at once, and only grandpa was so nervous about her.

  "Grandpa, I went to do the laundry. On the way back, I met that lunatic Zhao Wensheng. He knocked over my laundry tub and said that I was ugly. Ma Cuilan also advised me to be kind.

  " Get up: "Let his mother's dog P! No wonder she gave birth to a dog! Grandpa is going to scold her, candied dates, don't be sad, Grandpa will vent your anger."

  Old man Li was going to find Ma Cuilan, Li Mingyue held his grandfather.

  "Grandpa, don't go, I'm out of anger, I took the money that Ma Cuilan hid, there are forty yuan."

  Old man Li opened his eyes wide, "Really?"

  "Well, really, there used to be Once I saw Ma Cuilan hiding something in her pigpen, and I was just unhappy, so I went to take out her nest and took out 40 yuan."

  "Good job!"

  Old man Li supported his granddaughter in taking out Ma Cuilan's nest. "Hide the money. You can buy whatever you want in the future. Next time, when grandpa makes baskets to send to the city, you go with grandpa. I found that the supply and marketing cooperatives in the county have a lot of things."

  He didn't put any money away. Keep it in case you need to use it again in the future, just thinking about giving flowers to granddaughter and buying things that granddaughter likes.

  However, Old Man Li still went to the gate of Zhao's house again, pointed at Old Man Zhao's nose, scolded Ma Cuilan and Zhao Wensheng, and gave his granddaughter a bad breath.

  That scolding made Old Man Zhao almost faint, and he scolded the rest of the Zhao family so much that no one dared to go out.

  So far, no one in Shibei Village dared to provoke or bully Li Mingyue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 170 16
After early death, Bai Luzhu became even more depressed after finding out that she was the control group of the cousin of Tianwen's heroine. At first...
105K 2.2K 68
Author: 我已经尽力了 Status: Finished @ 688 Classification: Rebirth Source: https://www.shubaow.net/118_118550/ Once reborn to the famine era, become the b...
68.5K 1.3K 30
This novel is not mine. For non-commercial purposes only. https://www.shubaow.net/35_35909/ Author: Hua Wei Lao Action: Join the bookshelf , vote fo...
168K 5.2K 35
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...