My Luck Exploded After Being...

By jhenylle0117

NOT MY STORY, ALL CREDITS BELONG TO THE AUTHOR, FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY Li Mingyue was smashed t... More

Chapter 1- 5
Chapter 6- 10
Chapter 11- 15
Chapter 16- 20
Chapter 26- 30
Chapter 31- 35
Chapter 36- 40
Chapter 41- 45
Chapter 46- 50
Chapter 51- 55
Chapter 55- 60
Chapter 61- 65
Chapter 66- 70
Chapter 71- 75
Chapter 76- 80
Chapter 81- 85
chapter 86- 90
Chapter 91- 95
Chapter 96- 100
Chapter 101- 105
Chapter 106- 110
Chapter 111- 115
Chapter 116- 120
Chapter 121- 125
Chapter 126- 130
Chapter 131- 135
Chapter 136- 140
Chapter 141- 145
Chapter 146- 150
chapter 151- 155
Chapter 156- 160
Chapter 161- 165
Chapter 166- 170
Chapter 171- 175
Chapter 176- 180
Chapter 181- 185
Chapter 186- 190
Chapter 191- 195
Chapter 196- 200
Chapter 201- 205
Chapter 206- 210
Chapter 211- 215
Chapter 216- 220
Chapter 221- 225
Chapter 226- 230
Chapter 231- 235
Chapter 236- 240
Chapter 241- 245
Chapter 246- 250
Chapter 251- 255
Chapter 256- 260
Chapter 261- 265
Chapter 266- 270
Chapter 271- 274 end

Chapter 21- 25

549 9 1
By jhenylle0117

Chapter 21 What a painful realization

  Because Old Man Li's swollen foot wasn't very smooth, and he walked very slowly, Li Mingyue accompanied her grandfather and the two of them gradually to the back of the working villagers.

  The grandfather and grandson walked forward while talking about what to eat for lunch.

  Suddenly, a few peanuts fell from a thin old lady in front of her, but the old lady didn't notice that she still walked forward. This scene was seen by the old man Li, grandfather and grandson.

  Before Li Mingyue could react, the old man Li, who was inconvenient in his legs and feet, threw the walking stick to his granddaughter, who instantly turned into a grandson and nimbly jumped over, but within ten seconds, he picked up the peanuts and returned to his granddaughter. around.

  "Here." Old man Li proudly presented the peanuts, "The peanuts are still unripe, they are very tender, you should eat them soon."

  Li Mingyue didn't pick up the peanuts, and she couldn't help laughing and crying: "Master, don't your feet hurt?" The jump was so flexible just now, no one could tell that it was an old man with a sprained foot.

  Old man Li laughed, "I can't care about the pain when I see the food."

  Li Mingyue's mind turned quickly, she took out a small mirror to take a look, and then took a look at the black luck value on the top of her grandfather's head. Grandpa said, "Master, you should return the peanuts to others." The

  great opportunity to do good deeds and change the value of luck must not be missed.

  Compared with eating a few tender peanut kernels that are not yet ripe, she is more willing to ask for the luck value, and when the luck value goes up, it is not just picking up what she eats.

  Old Man Li let out an "ah" and was too tangled. He thought that his granddaughter was just talking about being a good person, but now he wants to send out the peanuts he got, which is too contrary to his Li Dahu's survival skills.

  "Grandpa." Li Mingyue looked at him eagerly and reminded: "Good people, good things."

  Old man Li could only surrender, "I see, I know, grandpa listens to you."

  Li Mingyue smiled, "Then give me the peanuts, and I'll return them to others."

  "What are you doing with that?" Old Man Li sighed sadly, then turned around and yelled, "Mrs. Gao, you've lost your peanuts!" The

  air was suddenly quiet, and everyone on the road froze for a second.

  The old lady who lost the peanut jumped up first, yes, she jumped up. She jumped up as if powered on, turned around, and yelled back at Old Man Li aggressively:

  "Li Dahu, your peanuts are lost. Come on, I don't have peanuts, so don't slap that ghost on me!"

  The people who stopped to hurry on their way cast their eyes suspiciously at the three of them.

  Li Mingyue's cautious heart was so frightened by the old lady's high-pitched roar that she jumped twice.

  After Mrs. Gao strongly denied it, she immediately turned around and left, as if the wind was blowing under her feet, bringing up a trail of dust.

  Li Mingyue watched helplessly as the luck value above her grandfather's head dropped by three points, and when she looked in the mirror again, her own luck value also dropped by one point.

  How could the development of things turn out to be the complete opposite of what she expected!
  At this time, Li Shizhu, the leader of the corps, walked over through the crowd and asked, "Uncle, where did these peanuts come from?"

  Now that the peanuts have not yet been dug, not to mention that there are only a few peanut kernels in them, digging them out is a waste. And these peanuts are collective, the production team is afraid that someone will dig them secretly, and they also set up a rule that if they catch someone who steals peanuts, they will get half of the peanuts this year.

  So when old man Li shouted, old lady Gao denied it immediately, and the others would rather stay and pay attention if they didn't go home. Less points for others means they can get more points at that time, even if they get one more peanut, they will be happy what.

  Li Mingyue was reborn, and he forgot about the rules of the team.

  Old Man Li muttered: "It's not mine anyway, I picked it up on the ground."   Li

  Shizhu frowned, turned to look at the other members, and asked, "Whose peanuts belong to?"

, either the old lady Gao who had run away or the old man Li who was still on the scene.

  But Li Shizhu knew that Old Man Li had not left the team today, and that Li Mingyue and his daughter had been together, and it was impossible; that was Mrs. Gao, but she had already run away, unless Old Man Li insisted, but this would be something else. Some bullshit.

  Thinking of this, he felt a little tired and decided to be muddled.

  In the end, the peanuts were confiscated, and everyone was beaten again by the captain, and then they went back to their respective homes.

  On the way, Li Mingyue looked at the luck value on the top of his grandfather's head, and then looked at the luck value on the top of his head in the mirror, and wanted to cry without tears.

  It seems that their grandfather and grandson were hated by the old lady Gao, and it is impossible to say that other members are also dissatisfied with them. In the future, this kind of thing should be cautious.

  Ah, what a pain to comprehend!

  Li Mingyue came home slack, and as soon as she entered the door, Li Baoling came with a basket of vegetables.

  "This is the food from my family's private plot. My mother asked me to bring it to you, Grandpa Li, and Mr. Mai to order food." As everyone knows, Li Mingyue's family doesn't grow vegetables.

  This basket of vegetables temporarily comforted Li Mingyue's injured heart. She took the basket of vegetables and took Li Baoling to introduce to Mai Lili and others, "This is Li Baoling from the captain's family. She and her brother will start today to study together at our house."

  Facing the educated youths from the city who were wearing clean clothes without patches, Li Baoling was a little cautious and greeted a few educated youths shyly.

  Mai Lili and the others had a good impression when they saw Li Baoling's simple appearance.

  "Come here after dinner, Mingyue will study for half an hour before the noon break, Baoling." Mai Lili greeted.

  Li Baoling nodded quickly and agreed, "Well, okay." Then she ran away happily.

  Li Mingyue flipped through the vegetable basket. There were beans, a few tomatoes, four cucumbers, a handful of leeks, and an eggplant in it. There were quite a few things in it.

  She took out the tomatoes and let Mai Lili and others bite them directly.

  Mai Lili, Shen Xiaoqin and others thought that this little girl Li Mingyue was really good at being a human being. Everyone picked up a scoop, washed it with water, and bit it directly. The sweet and sour tomatoes exploded in their mouths, which was really cool.

  Li Mingyue looked at the small mirror and grinned, and the luck value lost from Mrs. Gao was raised back by a few tomatoes.

  She put down the small mirror, and as soon as she looked up, she saw Zhou Heng walking in from outside. During this time, Zhou Heng was always alone and didn't know what to do.

  Ouch, that red 999!
  Li Mingyue swallowed, picked up the tomato left for Zhou Heng, and ran to Zhou Heng.

  "Here, this is your tomato, everyone has it." The

  red tomato suddenly appeared in front of him, shining alluringly. Zhou Heng worked all morning and was hungry and thirsty. Seeing this lovely Tomatoes, his throat rolled down, and his eyes turned to Li Mingyue who was holding tomatoes.

  Li Mingyue showed him eight teeth: "Eat it, yours."

  Zhou Heng took the tomatoes, "Thank you."

  "You don't need to thank me, Li Baoling from the captain's family brought it, thank you Sister Mai for their willingness to teach her how to Her brother Goudan."

  Zhou Heng nodded silently, thinking that it seemed that he had been exposed to other people's light.

  Li Mingyue smiled again, and then walked away to the kitchen to cook.

  She has long discovered that in order to get 999's luck, she must maintain a proper distance, and occasionally find opportunities to get close, but she can't stick too close, Zhou Heng will be unhappy.

  Back in the kitchen, she took out a small mirror and looked at it, and the eight teeth were exposed again: oh ho, luck value +2!

Chapter 22 Preferential Treatment

 Li Mingyue made a cold salad with shredded cucumber, a fungus, and fried an eggplant and beans.

  In addition to salt, the shredded cucumber salad is also sprinkled with a few drops of sesame oil contributed by Shen Xiaoqin and vinegar contributed by Mai Lili. The taste is very refreshing.

  The cold fungus is a few dried chilies cooked in oil, and vinegar is added, which is very appetizing.

  She baked a few more multigrain cakes, grabbed two handfuls of rice and cooked a pot of gruel with a clear bottom.

  The scent spreads from the kitchen to the yard.

  When Li Mingyue shouted "It's time to eat", everyone who was hungry immediately knocked on the bowls and bowls to serve the rice. Li's family had limited bowls, so everyone used their own bowls for meals.

  Old Man Li muttered: "One, two, one, one, two, one, there is a line of people begging for food." He tapped the bowl in his hand. In this regard, Shen Xiaoqin and several educated youths had no other way than to laugh and cry.

  The chef, Li Mingyue, took a spoon to share the meal for everyone. Everyone had three spoons of gruel, one chopstick of fungus, one chopstick of shredded cucumber, one spoon of beans and eggplant, and one pancake.

  Three female educated youths occupied the table and ate happily.

  Gu Shijie brought the meal back to his room, so that he would not be seen by other people when he ate happily. He still paid attention to his gentle image.

  Old man Li sat under the eaves, with cakes in one hand, porridge bowls in one hand, and vegetable bowls on the ground. Great fortune.

  Thinking of this, he raised his head and glanced at Zhou Heng who had just brought the bowl from the kitchen, bad boy!
  Don't ask him why he wants to scold Zhou Heng as a bad boy, he just wants to scold him anyway.

  The corner of Zhou Heng's mouth, who was stared at, smirked, because he had the most dishes, Li Mingyue said, because he picked a portion of the fungus, and he was the first to go with him, so he should be treated more favorably.

  But you know about this privilege, and don't let other people know about it.

  Zhou Heng was very satisfied with this, and felt that although Li Mingyue was dark, his mind was still flexible.

  Li Mingyue was also sitting under the eaves, drinking with a bowl of gruel, while looking around at everyone who was eating happily, then turned to look in the mirror, um, beautiful!
  As long as the big guy eats every meal, her luck value will increase by one or two points. Although it is not much, she can't stand three meals a day. If the food is not really tight, she would like to give everyone an extra late night snack. .

  Zhou Heng just glanced over and saw her smirk in the mirror, her forehead twitched.

  So stinky!

  Look in the mirror when you eat, look in the mirror when you talk, look in the mirror when you walk, look in the mirror when you work, and it is estimated that you must look in the mirror when you sleep. Could it be that the Queen of Mirrors is reincarnated?
  Mirror Mirror, who is the blackest person in the world?
  Master Master, the darkest person is you.   After Mai Lili ate the last shredded

  cucumber, she smashed it twice and asked Li Mingyue, "Mingyue, why don't you grow vegetables at home?"   Li Mingyue grinned first, and then said: "My grandfather is impatient to serve vegetables. I think I am too young to serve vegetables, and then we didn't plant them in our family."   "But now I think I am not young enough to be able to grow vegetables. I have already grown outside. After planting Chinese cabbage and radishes, we can eat cabbage and radishes when the weather is cold."   It's so random whether it's big or small, Zhou Heng hehe.   Xu Yingna thought for a while, then raised her head and said, "I'll help you water the cabbage and radishes and weed the weeds in the future."   The vegetable field was not big, so watering and weeding wouldn't take much effort. She just wanted to enjoy preferential treatment. Cabbage radish can also eat more.   As soon as Mai Lili and Shen Xiaoqin heard it, they also actively asked to help, as long as the preferential treatment followed.

  Gu Shijie in the room heard it, and hurriedly probed his head: "Is there any seeds, I see there is a place next to it, I can make more kinds, I heard that cabbage radish can be made into pickled sauerkraut, dried radish, spicy radish strips and so on. "

  This is what he saw in the book. He thinks that Li Mingyue can definitely make it, and the craftsmanship can't be wrong.

  Preferential treatment, I also want it.
  So, don't look at the silence of the masses. In fact, the eyes of the masses are sharp.

  Old Man Li rolled his eyes, and gave a smile that he believed to be very festive and honest, and said: "Tomorrow it will rain and we won't be able to go to work. Let's turn over all the places in the west, and have a variety of cabbage and radishes, so everyone can eat them in winter. "

  Tomorrow, I will catch two more chicks in the spring, and they will be able to lay eggs in the fall. At that time, let Mingyue make scrambled eggs with fungus for you every day. We will grow whatever vegetables you want to eat next year. By this time, tomatoes and cucumbers will be grown. Eat whatever you want."

  He is very slippery when it comes to painting flat cakes, it's not a pity that there are so many young and strong laborers now, it's a waste of time.

  Zhou Heng thought about scrambled eggs with fungus, and decided to find time to take Li Mingyue's grandson to the mountain for two more trips to find more wild eggs and fungus.

  As for why he brought Li's grandfather and grandson, it's a secret to ask.

  Gu Shijie imagined the scene of eating cabbage and radishes in the next winter, and felt that what the old man said was too feasible.

  Tomato and cucumber casually eat? Mai Lili and Xu Yingna nodded excitedly, come soon next spring!

  Only Shen Xiaoqin looked up at the cloudless sky, and asked the most important thing: "Uncle Li, will it rain tomorrow?"

  Old man Li said, "Well, wait and see."

  Everyone finished eating , As soon as the bowl was put down, Li Baoling came with her brother Goudan, and there will be half an hour of study time after lunch.

  Old Man Li waved his hand: "Mingyue, take Baoling Dogdan to study with Teacher Xiao Xu, and I'll wash the dishes." Every noon is Xu Yingna's math time.

  When Xu Yingna was teaching, Mai Lili watched, secretly looking for an opportunity to politely ask for more tomatoes and cucumbers.

  Soon, the atmosphere became a little awkward.

  Because Li Baoling and Goudan have a poor mathematical foundation, they are basically at the level where addition and subtraction need to be thought about; while Li Mingyue is already learning multiplication and division.

  The progress cannot be unified, and the time is only half an hour.

  Mai Lili volunteered: "I'll teach Baoling and Goudan the basics of addition and subtraction first."

  So the three students were divided into two classes.

  It was time to mow the lawn in the afternoon.

  Li Baoling apologized embarrassedly: "Sister Mingyue, Goudan and I have delayed your study."

  Li Mingyue wanted her to be polite, her mind flashed, and she took out a small mirror.

  Li Baoling: "..." Looking in the mirror, do you want to imply something?

  Li Mingyue cheered up and started to work... No, start to be a good person.

  "Baoling, I actually think you're quite smart." Encourage first.

  "I just learned a few more days than you, otherwise I wouldn't be as good as you." I'm sure, Li Baoling went to a high school in the village in her last life, she couldn't be wrong.

  "Well, let's study while mowing the grass. I'll ask the question, and you can answer it. Teacher Xu said that mathematics requires more practice. If you're proficient, you'll be good at it. If you know it, you'll be excellent." Finally, he offered help.

  Sure enough, the smile on Li Baoling's face grew deeper and deeper. In the end, she was moved and grateful, and repeatedly said, "Ms. Mingyue, you are so kind."

  At the end of the afternoon, the quick-thinking Li Baoling was able to add and subtract within a hundred. Now, it's time for advanced multiplication.

  Li Baoling is very excited, and Li Mingyue is also very happy, because her luck value has increased by ten.

Chapter 23 Big trouble

  Li Baoling and Li Mingyue walked to the brigade with pig grass, and they met Zhao Xiaolan who was angry.

  Li Mingyue didn't stop talking alone this morning, and she cut too little hog grass, which caused her to get a warning, saying that if she didn't make up the grass in the afternoon, she would not be given work points today. Wouldn't it be a waste of work, if her mother knew about it Now, she will definitely be beaten and scolded. There is no way. She ran out to mow the grass without even taking a break. She was dizzy in the sun, and it took all afternoon to make up for the day's amount.

  When she was tired and thirsty and saw that Li Mingyue was still talking and laughing with others, she got angry and stopped Li Mingyue.

  "Li Mingyue, I have something to tell you." She suppressed her anger, and then softened her expression and said to Li Baoling: "Baoling, I want to have a private chat with Mingyue, can you go first?"

  Li Baoling hesitated for a moment . , Zhao Xiaolan meant to drive her away directly, she is not a cheeky person, but Zhao Xiaolan is not a good person, she looked at Li Mingyue.

  "Mingyue, do you want to talk to her?"

  Li Mingyue looked at Zhao Xiaolan and sneered, thinking that this black-hearted little girl would always hit her at the muzzle, and I would be sorry for Zhao Xiaolan's warmheartedness if she didn't teach her a lesson.

  So she said, "Baoling, you go first, tell my grandfather for me, and I'll be there in a while."

  So Li Baoling left alone.

  After Zhao Xiaolan waited for Li Baoling to leave, she immediately elongated her face and rolled her eyes at Li Mingyue.

  "Li Mingyue, what do you mean?!" she asked.

  Li Mingyue also rolled her eyes, and then took out a small mirror to take a picture, not knowing if beating a black-hearted girl would reduce her luck.

  Zhao Xiaolan was stunned when she saw Li Mingyue looking in the mirror. What does this mean? How come you look in the mirror!

  "Li Mingyue!" She shouted, calling Li Mingyue's attention back: "Do you still want my friend? Do you still want to marry my brother and be my sister-in-law?"

  Li Mingyue put away the mirror, walked to Zhao Xiaolan step by step, and punched in Zhao Xiaolan's bright gaze.

  Left hooks, right hooks, and punches with wind.

  Zhao Xiaolan screamed in fright and closed her eyes tightly.

  The fist didn't hit anyone, it was just to scare people. Seeing Zhao Xiaolan's cowardly look, Li Mingyue snorted contemptuously.

  Zhao Xiaolan waited for a while but nothing happened. She covered her chest and opened her eyes, only to see Li Mingyue looking in the mirror again.

  "Li Mingyue!" She yelled in anger.

  Li Mingyue turned her head to look at her and said calmly, "Tell you something, my grandfather has a grand-nephew, that is, I have a cousin who works as a worker in the steel factory in K province next door."

  Zhao Xiaolan's anger suddenly turned violent. She was dumb, panic flashed in her eyes, and she looked at Li Mingyue nervously.

  "Isn't it that there is no one else in your family except your grandfather and you?"

  Li Mingyue continued: "My grandfather said that our house will be left to my cousin, and my cousin will find me a steel in the future. The factory workers are the targets."

  Zhao Xiaolan suddenly panicked, "What about my brother, you don't want my brother? Your house is yours, how can you give it to outsiders!

  " House, she had already drawn the name of their Zhao family in her heart. Her family now has three generations of more than a dozen people squeezed into a few earthen bungalows. She is looking forward to moving to a spacious tile house every day. The big tile-roofed house in that yard was going to be owned by someone else, so I was worried.

  Li Mingyue snorted, "I'll give my house to anyone I want, I'll give it to my cousin."

  Thirteen or four-year-old Zhao Xiaolan was so anxious that she lost her sense and said nakedly: "How can you marry my brother if you don't have a house? , Where do you live when you get married? If you don't have a house, my brother won't look for you, and our family won't accept you."

  Li Mingyue raised her eyebrows and asked calmly: "So, your family is interested in you. my house?"

  Just as Zhao Xiaolan was about to agree, she suddenly realized that something was wrong, she braked suddenly and shook her head vigorously, "No, you and my brother are married, you can't crowd our house, our house has no place to live, so your house can't be given to us. Others."

  Li Mingyue glanced at her: "I'm going to tell my grandfather what you just said now, and then go and ask the captain, what should I do." After she finished speaking, she left.

  Zhao Xiaolan was dumbfounded. No matter how ignorant she was, she knew that these couldn't be said on the table, let alone let Old Man Li know.

  She hurried to chase after Li Mingyue, and when she got to the brigade, she saw the old man Li who was weaving baskets sitting in the yard at a glance. She felt timid in her heart, turned her head and hurriedly ran home to find her elder brother for ideas.

  Just as Zhao Xiaolan called her brother to the backyard to tell the story again, she heard a commotion at the front door.

  "The Zhao family, you shameless bastards, come out for me!"

  She was startled when she heard Old Man Li's clamor, and said in a panic, "Brother, Old Man Li is here." The

  twenty-year-old Zhao Wensheng turned his head and said calmly, "It's okay, I'll go see this old man Li."

  He made up his mind to throw dirty water on Li Mingyue's head and put all the responsibility on Li Mingyue. Anyway, that girl Li Mingyue Wishful thinking for him before. It's going to rain and the granddaughter is going to marry, but old man Li can't control it. In the end, it's her Li Mingyue who is shameless.

  The two brothers and sisters turned around the three earthen houses, but there was a bustling crowd.

  At the gate of the courtyard, there are not only old man Li, grandfather and grandson, but also production captain Li Shizhu, and many villagers. Many family members of his family are also in the courtyard.

  Old man Li spitting in indignation without saying a word, and pointed his finger at his grandfather and his father's face and cursed, almost jumping on their family.

  Li Mingyue looked cowardly and aggrieved, and was pulled by two aunts, looking like she was bullied.

  Li Shizhu, the captain of the squadron, had a serious face and looked like he was upholding justice. The villagers onlookers enjoyed watching the excitement, fighting the fire, and persuading him.

  It's a big deal!
  Zhao Wensheng felt bad in his heart. He glared at his sister and walked over immediately, trying to pull his grandfather and father, who were scolded for breath, behind him.

  "Grandpa, Dad, what happened?"

  As soon as Old Man Li saw him, he rushed up, "I beat you to death, this turtle grandson!" The people around him quickly grabbed him.

  Zhao Wensheng was startled, for fear of being caught by Old Man Li's dark hands, he quickly backed away.

  After the old man was pulled, he stopped jumping up, instead bent down, took off the smelly shoes on his feet without anyone noticing, and threw them on Zhao Wensheng's face.

  "Shameless bastard! Grandpa stinks to death today!"

  Two stinky shoes flew over Li Shizhu's head and landed on Zhao Wensheng's face.

  Zhao Wensheng only felt a stench coming towards his face, but before he could react, his eyes turned black, and his nose and forehead were smashed twice.

  "Ow—" He covered his nose in pain, looked down and saw the stinky shoes on the ground, so stunned that he almost fainted.

Chapter 24 Embarrassed

  Zhao Wen is so angry that his liver hurts and his lungs hurt. He is one of the few people in Shibei Village who works in the city. Now being thrown stinky shoes again.

  "Shut up!" he yelled with all his strength.

  The chaotic scene stagnated for a while. Those who were pulling, watching the fun, talking sarcastically, comforting, mediating, and wanting to beat people all stopped and looked at Zhao Wensheng, whose face was flushed.

  The much-anticipated Zhao Wensheng was a little smoother. He tugged at his hair and prepared to show his three-inch tongue.

  Old man Li scolded 'Grandma's leg, who should shut up', turned around and grabbed a handful of cow dung from the old lady Gao's.

  So Zhao Wensheng's aura died before he got out of school, and a piece of cow dung hit him in the face with a "pop". Zhao Wensheng only felt that his body exploded with a bang, and the whole person was unbelievably autistic.

  The atmosphere was stagnant for a second, and then the crowd boiled again, clapping their legs and laughing, yelling, worrying about Zhao Wensheng in a hurry, trying to maintain the scene. Mrs.
  Gao looked down at the missing piece of cow dung in the basket, thinking of The peanut hatred in the morning immediately jumped up.   "Li Dahu, the old lady 's cow dung annoyed

  you? If you smash it, you will pay for the old lady's cow dung!"

  Old man Li pointed at Zhao Wensheng and shouted, "Where is your cow dung."

, Li Mingyue hurriedly squeezed over and grabbed Mrs. Gao's hand, "Grandma Fengshou, don't worry."

  This is the grandmother of the boy Gao Fengshou.

  When the old lady Gao was about to throw away Li Mingyue's hand, she suddenly felt that there was something in her palm. She pressed the pause button with her claws and claws, and turned her head to look at Li Mingyue.

  Li Mingyue leaned into the old lady's ear and said in a low voice, "Two big white rabbit toffee candies are sweet. They come from the big city. Give your grandson a sweet mouth in exchange for your cow dung."

  Toffee, it's sweet, and Mrs. Gao immediately thought of the educated youths who lived in the Li family.

  Her hand was pulled back from Li Mingyue's hand, and she solemnly accepted the deal: "The cow dung is here for you, just to feed your cabbage. The cabbage will grow well in winter."

  Li Mingyue: Happy cooperation.

  Here, Mrs. Gao exchanged a small half-basket of cow dung for Li Mingyue's two toffees, and over there Zhao Wensheng was still on the verge of collapsing, so she felt bad for Zhao Wensheng's mother Ma Cuilan, and screamed "Ow" to tear it apart. Old man Li, the old man of the Zhao family and Zhao Wensheng's father, Zhao Youtian, asked Li Shizhu and others from the production team to call the shots.

  "Old man Li, I asked you to beat my son, and I fought with you!" Ma Cuilan's claws were extremely long.

  Old Man Li nimbly dodged, dodged behind the others, and scolded back: "Wang Bagaozi, Wang Bagaozi, who has a black heart, dares to beat your grandfather and my granddaughter and the house."

  "Fart! It's your Li Mingyue. You want to stick with my son." When he

  heard that his granddaughter was insulted like this, Old Man Li was so angry that he turned his head to look for Mrs. Gao, and Mrs. Gao in the crowd tutted, your dead old man's eyes are strangely persistent.

  Li Mingyue hurriedly brought the cow dung over at the right time, "Grandpa, smash her!"

  "Good boy, Grandpa will avenge you!" Old man Li did not forget to comfort his granddaughter, grabbed a piece of cow dung and smashed it on Ma Cuilan's head. hit.

  Ma Cuilan was so angry that she chased Old Man Li while scraping the cow dung on her head.

  Old man Li dipped around in the crowd, hiding very flexibly, so she couldn't catch her at all. When Ma Cuilan scolded him, he threw a piece of cow dung.

  Zhao Wensheng was pulled off the cow dung on his face by his sister, and finally recovered.

  He shouted: "Old man Li, stop me!"

  "How old are you, you are a bastard!" Old man Li shouted.

  Zhao Wen was angry and glanced at Li Mingyue, "Li Mingyue, you tell your grandfather to stop!"

  Li Mingyue glanced at him, recalling that Zhao Wensheng always commanded her in such a high-ranking manner in his previous life, and a burst of anger rose.

  So she handed the basket to her grandfather: "Grandpa, smash him!"

  Zhao Wensheng:
  "Okay." Old man Li threw out another piece of cow dung.

  This time Zhao Wensheng was ready, and immediately ducked, the cow dung smashed on Zhao Xiaolan behind him.

  Zhao Wensheng was extremely angry, and what Xiaolan said was right, this Li Mingyue turned out to be the opposite, well, don't blame him for not saving her face.

  "Li Mingyue, you wanted to marry me before, but now you come to my house to make trouble. Are you forcing the marriage? Forcing me to marry you?"

  "Okay, don't you want to marry, I'll marry you!"

  "Shameless!" He was so angry that he threw out three pieces of cow dung, "My Mingyue is only fifteen years old, and you are so fucking old that you dare to climb on her, shameless, a bunch of shameless dogs!"

  Li Mingyue While handing cow dung to grandpa at any time, he said to the melon eaters around him: "You should be optimistic about your little girl, don't be deceived by the Zhao family and tricked into marrying Zhao Wensheng. Zhao Xiaolan humbly wanted to talk to her. When I was a friend, I turned around and talked nonsense. I wanted to ruin my reputation. I was only fifteen years old. Their family just bullied me and my grandfather, and wanted to greedy our house. From then on, our old Li family and Zhao family were at odds!"

  involved Their girls and their own property, the melon eaters' perception of Zhao Wensheng's view of Zhao's family has deteriorated, so they will block Old Man Li in time.

  Then Zhao Wensheng said a word, and Old Man Li hid and smashed him once.

  Ma Cuilan stumbled over the legs that Mrs. Gao quietly stretched out. She sat on the ground and shouted and cursed, scolding Li Mingyue, old man Li, and the person who tripped her.

  Zhao Wensheng was so embarrassed that he couldn't shake his aura.

  The scene was extremely chaotic, and the villagers watching the lively laughed, sneered, and preached self-righteously.

  Li Shizhu shouted loudly: "Shut up for me!"

  At this time, all the cow dung had been smashed, and Li Mingyue returned the basket to Mrs. Gao, "Grandma Harvest, the basket is returned to you."

  Mrs. Gao took the basket, turned around and bent over to Zhao's house, bowing her head to pick up the cow dung. , The heart said that the Zhao family could not be cheap.

  Old Man Li glanced at Mrs. Gao and shouted, "If you are surnamed Zhao, if you dare to attack my granddaughter in the future, I will come to your door every day to paste your cow dung!" Then he took his granddaughter and went home.

  I have been scolded, the cow dung has been smashed, people have become angry, the boundaries have been drawn, it is time to go home and cook.

  Several men in the Zhao family were also pulled by Li Shizhu and others to tell them not to provoke the Li family in the future. Zhao Wensheng jumped and said harsh words, and was persuaded by the onlookers to be kind, and Ma Cuilan was still clapping her thighs and crying.

  Li's grandfather and grandson withdrew, and the excitement quickly dissipated, leaving behind the unwillingness and anger of the Zhao family and their anger in the nest. No one said anything about Zhao Wensheng, and Zhao Xiaolan was unlucky.

  On the way back, Old Man Li asked his granddaughter: "Zao'er, why didn't you tell Grandpa about this earlier? I thought that the little girl from the Zhao family was a good one, but I didn't expect it to deceive you, alas!" He sighed A big breath.

  Li Mingyue was stunned, her last life has passed, and her hatred has been completely exhausted in the 26 years of queuing in the sky, and now, it is not too late.

  She took back her thoughts and said to her grandfather: "Grandpa, Zhao Xiaolan and Zhao Wensheng can't fool me anymore, don't sigh."

  Old man Li regretted: "I sighed because I remembered the two corns I gave Zhao Xiaolan before. It's very uncomfortable."

  Li Mingyue couldn't help but raised her mouth: "The days will get better, and there will be a lot of corn in the future, don't feel bad."

Chapter 25 Live to old age, 

learn from the old man

  Li and think about it and say: "Yes, according to what you said, our grandfathers had bad luck in the past, and we will be positive and self-reliant in the future, and our luck will be better. Life will be good too."

  He was assimilated by his granddaughter, who was babbling in his ears all day long about good luck and bad luck.

  Li Mingyue looked up and glanced at the luck value on the top of Grandpa's head -538. Although it was still dark and shiny, it had improved a lot these days.

  The luck value is low, but everything is looking good.

  Who would have guessed that this idea came to her. God seemed to remind her not to be too optimistic, and then she staggered a few steps at her feet. After a lot of hard struggle, she finally fell.

  "Zao'er, are you alright?" Old Man Li hurried over to help someone.

  Li Mingyue raised her head and spit out bloody spit, and said, "It's a waste of time."

  Old Man Li looked at his granddaughter's blood-red lips and opened his mouth to breathe. The road is very smooth, how can I fall when I walk so well? Also bit his tongue.

  "What's the matter, your leg stumbled?" Li   Mingyue wanted to cry without

  tears, "I believe it is really possible to fall to death while walking."   When they walked into the door supporting each other, Mai Lili came up to them, looked at the dirt on Li Mingyue's face and the blood on the corner of her mouth, and said in surprise, "Mingyue, did you fall again?"   That's right, it's another fall Come on, in the eyes of Mai Lili and other educated youths, Li Mingyue is like a toddler with weak legs and feet, who will fall from time to time.   Li Mingyue gave a strong "um", she is a Xiaoqiang who can't be beaten to death, and she will face the ravages of life firmly.   Xu Yingna silently brought a basin of warm water, "Come and wash, let's cook after washing."

  The head chef is naturally Li Mingyue, and she helps the chef.

  Mai Lili also said, "Let Gu Shijie make a fire for you."

  Shen Xiaoqin took out a toffee, "Here, I have the strength to cook after eating this."

  Don't blame them for being ruthless, it's really Li Mingyue's craftsmanship Too ecstasy.

  While cooking, Mai Lili stood at the door of the kitchen and asked, "Mingyue, is there a fight in the village? When we got off work, many people ran very fast. We didn't know what was going on in the village when we first arrived, so I'm embarrassed to follow us to see the excitement. "

  Li Mingyue neatly sprinkled the flour into the pot, and nodded: "It should be the matter that my grandfather and I went to Zhao Xiaolan's house."

  Ah?
  Xu Yingna who was cutting wild vegetables, Gu Shijie who was burning the fire, and Mai Lili at the door all raised their heads in shock and asked in unison.

  "Did you guys go to fight? " "Did

  you win the fight?"

  "Did you fight because you were so embarrassed just now?" If

  they had known, they would have followed and watched, not to mention cheering for the grandfather and grandson of the Li family. They stand there in silent support.

  Li Mingyue thought for a while and told what happened.

  After several people listened, they all looked at her hands with complex expressions.

  Mai Lili said tremblingly, "Mingyue, do you want to wash your hands again?"

  Xu Yingna turned around and went to scoop up water, Gu Shijie looked at Li Mingyue's hands with his mouth tightly closed.

  The corner of Li Mingyue's mouth twitched, and she started to play a prank and said innocently: "Actually, the tomatoes you ate for lunch today are for use."

  "Stop!" Mai Lili screeched to stop her from continuing.

  At the dinner table, after hearing the dispute with the Zhao family that Mai Lili and others were discussing, Zhou Heng looked at Old Man Li and then at Li Mingyue, and finally said, "Next time, if you have anything to do, go home and say hello first."

  It means that your grandfather and grandson are too thin, so many people in the family don't eat dry rice, and they will stand by them in case of trouble.

  Gu Shijie and others nodded in agreement.

  Old man Li felt a little turbulent when he heard it. This week, the boy said he didn't like his granddaughter, but he was so affectionate in his heart. Sure enough, the man's mouth was duplicitous.

  Before they finished their meal, Li Baoling came again with her brother Goudan, and she was still carrying a small crock pot.

  "My dad said that Mrs. Mai taught us hard work, and it must be necessary to light a lamp and boil oil. Let me send some kerosene to Mrs. Mai to use at night."

  The lighting here basically relies on kerosene lamps, and kerosene needs to go to the supply and marketing cooperative of the township commune to buy it, Li Shizhu offered to give them some kerosene lamps, which would be great.

  Mai Lili, Shen Xiaoqin and the others suddenly felt proud, ah, it turns out that being a teacher is so respected.

  Old man Li smiled and said, "I just said that Li Shizhu can't be wrong. You are lucky to be assigned to our Shibei Village production team."

  After eating, Shen Xiaoqin became a teacher and taught Li Mingyue three A child learns a language.

  The teaching did not end until the kerosene lamp was lit. Li Baoling took her brother and said goodbye to everyone.

  When I woke up early the next morning, it turned out that the world was wet, and it was raining drizzly. Mai Lili said cheerfully, "Oh, I can finally rest."

  It is also very hard to transform the earth every day.

  After breakfast, Zhou Heng said that he would go to the production team to have a look, and Gu Shijie followed.

  Old man Li was sitting at the door weaving baskets with wicker. At the request of his granddaughter, he wanted to weave a small box for clothes.

  Li Mingyue sat on the edge of the door and read the articles in the red treasure book, read a few sentences and discussed with her grandfather, so as to achieve the purpose of common learning and progress.

  The grandfather and grandson are both people with life experience, they can understand it, and they can discuss some content, and the atmosphere is very good for a while.

  At this moment, Li Baoling and Goudan came with sacks on their heads.

  "My dad said he won't go to work this morning, so everyone should rest."

  Mai Lili, who came to inquire about the news, cheered and turned back to the house to make up for her sleep.

  Goudan saw Old Man Li weaving a basket, so he squatted aside and played with wicker.

  Li Baoling asked what Li Mingyue was doing, Li Mingyue shook the book in his hand, "I read the article with my grandfather."

  Li Baoling asked in surprise: "Grandpa Li also wants to learn?"

  Li old man proudly said: "Live until you are old and learn. "Old."

  "Grandpa Li's consciousness is really high!"

  Li old man waved his hand pretending to be modest, and then deliberately showed off to Li Shizhu through Li Baoling, and asked his granddaughter to continue reading.

  Because Li Baoling was young and had little experience, she couldn't hear what it meant, so she felt boring and her attention shifted.

  Old man Li saw it, and quickly stopped to let his granddaughter and Li Baoling play.

  Small children should play with small children.

  Li Mingyue took Li Baoling to the kitchen, took out the few chestnuts left for her, and the two sat in the kitchen chatting.

  Li Baoling talked about Zhao Xiaolan's family, "I saw Zhao Xiaolan's brother going back to the city in the morning, and the person Zhao Xiaolan's mother sent to see, Zhao Xiaolan seemed to be beaten by her mother last night, and Xiaohong next door heard her cry. It 's over."

  Li Mingyue raised his brows slightly after hearing this, Zhao Wensheng had the best face, he was so ugly yesterday, he would definitely not be able to stay in the village, and he could think of leaving early this morning.

  Now the Zhao family shouldn't hit her again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 1.4K 24
Your a teenager that is always home alone and a big fan of anime and game, specifically three. He was also bit of a nerd with technology. So when pot...
68.4K 1.5K 76
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
1.1M 26.2K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
164K 343 50
came back fresh and i missed being here <3