KS8 - Still You

By thekswriter

8th generation of Kirigun series More

Introduction
Chapter 1 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 2 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 3 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 4 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 5 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 6 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 7 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 8 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 9 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 10 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 11 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 13 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 14 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 15 Axl ❤️ Licah🔞
Chapter 16 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 17 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 18 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 19 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 20 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 21 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 22 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 23 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 24 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 25 Axl ❤️ Licah
Special chapter Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 26 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 27 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 28 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 29 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 30 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 31 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 32 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 33 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 34 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 35 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 36 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 37 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 38 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 39 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 40 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 41 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 42 Axl ❤️ Licah
Final Chapter Axl ♥ Licah♥Lyrics
Chapter 43 Enzo ❤️ Honey Cont.
Chapter 44 Enzo ❤️ Honey

Chapter 12 Axl ❤️ Licah

4.6K 377 160
By thekswriter

Licah's POV

We finished our dinner around ten.
He asked me to come with him to the mansion.

"Can we go to Serrano's first before going to your place? I need to bring something to your family."

"You mean you are going to my mom's shop to bring it to my family? You don't need to bring anything. It's late already." I almost jumped when he wrapped his hand around my waist.

Yeah, he is right. Why would I bring cake to someone who baked that cake? Woah.

"How about pizza? I am not going there without bringing something. That would be embarrassing." My mom always tells me before to bring something when visiting others' houses.

"Okay, if that's what you want. We can stop over to some pizza parlor that you want." He said.

I am worried because they are billionaires there. I know pizza is not a good idea. But that's the only thing I can think of right now.

I bought 3 boxes of pizza.

We arrived at the mansion. You have no idea how nervous I am right now.

"Ready?" Axl asked before pressing the elevator button.

"Yes." I don't think it will be that bad since I met his mom and his grandmom already.

The elevator opened on the third floor and I can hear some guys screaming.

The first thing that caught my eyes are the three guys sitting at the dining table. On the table itself and not on the chair. They are playing cards and their face are covered with lipsticks.

"Axl!" His mom called.

Axl pulled me to his side and they were all shocked.
"Holy mother." The three said in unison. They all panicked when they saw me. They all raced to where we are standing.

"This is the wife finder, right?" Sir Riley asked Axl.

"The wife to be." Axl corrected.

"Aaaaaaahhhh." Sir Riley screamed.

"Nice to meet you again, Licah." Axl's mom greeted me.

"I think this is the first time I meet you. I am Maru Gorgeous." The one with the least lipstick marks on his face said.

"Babe." One of the guys sitting on the couch called him.

"I mean Maru Jongcheveevat. Hahaha. Hello! That guy is Rain. He is Axl's uncle and a friend of mine." Sir Maru said.

I shook hands with him.

That friend of him stood up in front of us. "Rain Jongcheveevat, that naughty guy's husband and never will be his friend."

"Hello." I greeted him too.
"I brought pizza. Sorry, I can't think of what to bring."

"Perfect for beer. Let me just get them." Sir Riley ran to the fridge.

"Mom, this is LJ. We are marrying on the weekend so if you can help us prepare." Axl told his mom.

"Of course. We will be happy to do that. Finally." His mom pulled me to the couch. There I saw another guy.

He looked at me. "Hi." He must be Axl's uncle too. "Cloud."

"Beers are ready. Let's celebrate tonight. You really are marrying, right?" Sir Riley asked us.

"Yes." I answered.

"Yes, Riley, and I know you can't wait to organize the event for us." Axl looked at me. "Where do you want to hold our wedding?"

I just can't believe that we are planning the marriage already on the same date as my confession. It will happen on the weekend too.

They pulled me to the dining table.
They all sat above the table to continue playing cards. "You can climb here too. Don't worry, it won't break."

Can't we just sit properly on the chair?

"Do you play cards too? I am so good at it. The cleaner the face, the better player you are." Sir Maru said. And by the look of it, Sir Nigel is the one losing all the time.

Another guy came out of the room.
"Did we wake you up?" Sir Riley asked the new guy.

"No, mom. I am just thirsty. But who is this?" He looked at me from head to toe.

"That's Axl's fiance." Sir Nigel answered him.

"Oh, cool. From Axl leaving the house single earlier to having a fiance when he returned. Hi there, gorgeous human. You'll be seeing me most of the time, Honey Pierce here!" He is just crossing his arms above his chest.
Should I shake his hand?

"Licah. Nice to meet you."

"Yeah." He said.

"Honey, not joining us?" Sir Nigel asked him.

"Not tonight." Honey then looked at me again. "Good night."
Woah! What's with his stare?

"That's just how he normally looks, but he is kind." Sir Riley told me.

They gave me a bottle of beer.

"Can you drink? Do you want to rest now?" Axl asked.

"I can stay here longer. You go and rest first." I told him.

"I'll just wash up and prepare the bed," Axl said making these three guys scream like crazy.

"My baby boy Axl is now a grown-up man. Wushuuuuu." This is Sir Maru teasing Axl.

They are teasing him but why am I the one who gets shy?

"Why are you so red, Licah?" His mom asked me. "We didn't start drinking yet."

Damn. I am so shy here.

"I'll be back okay. Tell me if there is a problem." Axl whispered into my ear. That was so ticklish.

"Yes, okay, Axl. I'll be fine here."
He then kissed me on my cheek and the three screamed again.

Sir Riley handed me a beer so I have no choice but to drink it. "You don't have to empty it right away. We will still play." They taught me how to play cards, but I keep losing so I am now full of lipstick marks too. I just realized the out shell of the lipstick they are using is made of real gold.

My eyes roam around, it's not as beautiful as expected. The third floor looks normal. Yes, the interior looks so expensive but it's not that organized. The center table is full of magazines. I am itching to organize them. I can see specks of dust on their led screen too. I am kind of OC with this kind of thing.

"Babe, the pizza is cold already." Sir Maru said.

Another guy stood up, grabbed the box to reheat it.

"Thank you. Love you always, babe." He kissed the other guy. If I remember correctly, he is Cloud.

"I thought your husband is that." I whispered and pointed to Rain.

They both laughed. "Maru is greedy with guys that's why." Sir Nigel said laughing.
I don't get it.

I think they are all nice. Others are sleeping already since it's kind of late.

"How about you sleep now?" Axl came out of his room looking so hot. He wrapped his arms around my waist and all of them went crazy again.

"I'll finish this last bottle. Do you want to drink?" I asked him.

"Come on, Axl. This is a celebration for you two. We are too happy that finally, the first grandson of mommy Reese is now marrying on the weekend. Can I post it already?" Sir Riley asked.

"Not yet. He wants it to be secret first." Axl answered and explained our plan.

This is the first night that I'll be sleeping with him. I can't believe that I'll be marrying Axl. Never in my life that I imagined Axl as my husband.

Axl's POV

I am glad that he was accepted right away by my family. He is smart and kind and I don't think there will be an issue with them.

I am just watching him drinking with my mom.

If he likes it, we can hold the wedding in our private resort.

I already brought him to my room since he looks wasted already.

"Do you want to wash up?" I asked Licah.

"No, don't touch me. I want to sleep." He is really drunk now.

I took off his shoes and his pants. I helped him put on fresh clothes from my closet.

"Axl, can I apply?" He spoke.

"Apply for what?"

"Your wife forever. Hire me. I don't want to find a wife for you." He is drunk talking.

"Sure you can. You are overqualified. No need to find a wife for me. I have one already. I have you." I just lay on my stomach beside him. "You are my dream, Licah." I caressed his head and played with his hair. "You can never leave me ever. Clear?"

"Kiss me if yes." He subconsciously uttered.

I kissed him. "Mine, baby. I waited for this moment to come and now it's happening. I love you so much, Licah."

"Trent." He mumbled.

I stood up right away. Shit!

"S-sorry." Licah added. "I really love Axl."

That made me so nervous.

"You love me?" I asked.

"Always Axl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 234 10
Mewgulf One Shot story
11.7K 566 24
Mewgulf One Shot Collection Book 3
97.6K 7.7K 44
SUGAR DADDY SECOND GENERATION ALEXUS TRAIPIPATTANAPONG KIRIGUN ANDREW CHANDRIA ESGUERRA