𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲

By miasweet113

⚠ WARNING this book do involve the man being in control alittle abusive. Strong language, mature content. Up... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
No chapter
10
11
12
13
Introduction.
14
15
16
17
18
20
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
👀
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37.
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76

62

4.2K 122 27
By miasweet113

Follow. comment. vote. share.❤️🎥

Yanna pov

"Kemari do not put that shit in yo mouth it's dirty" I was looking back at him in his car seat trying to put his foot in his mouth.

He's now 7 months old.

"Mane he gone be fine" Kevin said leaning back in his seat driving. Heading towards the store.

"This why he be doing shit all the time cuz Yu be letting him" I roll my eyes at him looking forward.

"It not that deep just leave his ass alone bruh" he said pulling up at the store.

"Whatever Kevin I'm not even about to go there with yu , let's just hurry up" I said putting my phone in my bag before hopping out the car.

He came out the car glaring over at me before going to the back seat to get Mari. He pull kemari's clothes down before locking the car doors walking towards the entrance.

I followed close behind them inside. We was shopping for things for the house an kemari since he's getting older and bigger everyday.

"I'm finna look over here" I told Kevin walking over to the items I liked already.

He nodded before they walked off looking at other stuff. I had already picked out some cute ass rugs and pillows.

10 minutes went by with me just looking around and grabbing things. I went to find Kevin an found him and Mari talking to sum chick.

I walked over to where they was at and Kevin didn't even notice or heard me walking up behind him.

"Yeah mane I just be chilling" he said.

"That's cool or whatever but damn yo baby sure is handsome just like his father"

"Thanks ma"

"Kevin!" I semi yelled his name making them both turn their attention on me. "Nigga is Yu fr in this bitch face talking to her with our son in yo hands? Is this what we doing now?"

The girl immediately looked at me like I'm crazy. "Who she calling a bitch?" She asks him.

"You bitch. Tf" I said taking a step closer. "What Yu finna do about it bitchh"

"Aye mane chill out it not even like dat b" Kevin said standing in my way.

"Oh this yo girl" she said pointing towards me with her finger. "You better check her ass fast"

"Aye mane chill out Im not finna check nb" Kevin said to her.

"Why don't you come do it hoe"I say ready for anything.

"Girll please you gone waste my time" she said a bit soft.

I take a moment and look at Kevin and back to the girl and decided I'm not even go whop her ass nm cuz my son in hea and I already know I can.

Point blank Periodt.

She a weak bitch I already know.

"Nigga gimme my son" I drop all the shit I was gone buy on the floor snatching Mari away from him "Got me fucked up I'll slap both Yu and this bitch ass in hea tf"

I said walking off and that bitch still added her two cents as I was leaving. I turned around so fast "ouu, bitch you bet not let me catch yo ass in streets fr Im gone dog walk yo ass on mf sight bitch I can promise you dat"

"Thats if Yu see me hoe" she say stepping back lil bit.

"Ight bitch watch"

"Ba-"

"Don't fucking talk to me bro" I cut Kevin off walking out the store with Mari on my side.

I'm so mf piss off rn I ain't hear a word Kevin was saying to me as I was walking the opposite direction from the car.

I'm finna call Uber bitch.

"Adriyanna!" Kevin call after me. I fix Mari on my side as I continue walking away ignoring tf out this nigga.

"I'm telling Yu right now bruh get in the car" he said following behind me "where the hell you tryna go to anyway"

I pulled out my phone to call up a Uber walking even faster adding more speed.

"Adriyanna"

...

"Adriyanna"

...

"bruh don't hear me calling you!?"

"Just leave us alone damn gone back to where you was just at nigga" I finally answered back.

He had ran an caught up to us stoping in front of me so I won't move. We was in the middle of the parking lot so everyone can see us arguing.

I held Mari tight to my hips and just look up at Kevin putting pressure on one leg waiting for him to speak. "You gone make these ppl look at me crazy if I drag you back in that car" he said with a straight face looking down at me.

"And I don't give a damn Kevin so what?drag my ass back in the car then an see if they wouldn't call the cops on yo dirty ass" I said with alot of attitude about to walk off again.

"yo mf ass pushing it na, get back in the car rn" he said not moving from his spot looking me directly in the eye. "Ion give a fuck bout no 12 baby fuck 12! Imma give you about three seconds before I snatch yo ass up off this ground"

I smack my teeth and look around at folks already looking at us. I made my face up at them because the fuck they was looking at and just walk over to where the car was at.

"Just don't say anything to me" I say not looking in his direction.

Then piss me tf off.

~•~
When we had gotten home Kevin rest Mari down in his play pin and came to try calm me down.

"Just stay where Yu at Kevin Im deadass" I said holding up my hand so he doesn't come any closer.

"You getting fucking mad in shid fo no reason" he said glaring at me.

I looked up at him with a straight face before saiying "I'm getting mad for no reason Kevin?"

"You ain't even let me tell yo ass what had went down yet"

"Aww that's to bad kinda sounds familiar don't Yu think" I said with my arms cross.

He smack his lips and rub down his face"mane Yu acting like I want the bitch or sum shit"

"Nigga that's the vibes you gave off when you open yo stink ass mouth and talk back to her but ion care nm Kevin just leave me tf alone" I said walking away going to where Mari was at in the living room to take a seat.

Shortly he came over to where I was and sat down next to me. I move over a bit more so we can have some space between us and glare at him from the corner of my eye before rolling them.

"Bae she only made one lil comment bout our kid and Yu think I'm tryna fuck or sum type shit"

I wave him off and said I don't care nm."fuck that hoe and whatever she said you must had wanted to since you all akeke in shit wen is yo ass ever friendly? you bet not get fucking mad at me when a nigga just so happens to talk to me and  call our son handsome or sum shit like dat because they will and I'm gone let them every single time"

"Oh word?" he said looking at me tucking his lips under moving towards me. I got up and was arms length away from him.

"Yeahh word" I said with attitude looking at him directly. "this what we doing now right? You not gone speak to no other bitch when I'm around or not. Cuz I for one sure as hell fucking don't so why should you? An you fucking got my son all up in this bitch face smiling in shit like shit cute, hell naw I'm not with dat"

I was so mad at him cuz I swear if the tables was turn my ass would a probably been dead rn.

"Mane I member her face from them school days an she had just seen me with Mari bruh and the convo went from there ain't no weird type shit" he said before pointing my way "but see yo ass talking alot of shit rn I wish you would have my son around a next nigga"

Hmm ight.

"You not gone know"

He frown coming over walking to where I was which made me walk the opposite way.

"Stop fucking play with me bruh because if I slap yo dump ass in yo fucking face you gone hate me right" he said rasing his voice making Mari stop playing with his toys. "Don't fucking play with me like that Adriyanna I'm telling Yu right now ion gaf how mad Yu is rn you know how I be so don't fucking push me b I'm tryna stay coo rn chill yo ass the fuck out fr"

I already know how this was gone end if I started provoking his ass again so I kept quiet but still showed him I had a big ass attitude and picked up Mari.

I bet he won't come at me now.

I made my way around the couch to sit back down. And sat kemari between my legs turning on cocomelon for him to look at.

A few minutes later.

Kevin sat back down next to me and laid back not saying nothing else looking down at his phone.

The tension was real. We was both mad at each at this point. But I ain't paid him any mind. I was just playing in my baby's hair as he was leaning back on my chest.

kemari's hand was in his mouth biting on it as he was kicking up his lil feet at the same time watching his show.

Kevin pulled his hand out his mouth which made kemari look up at him confused.

"What Yu gone do bout it boy" Kevin said getting closer into Mari's face which made him laugh and hit Kevin in face soft. "Oh so you wanna fight daddy , bring yo ass hea"

He took him from my lap and started playing with him like always.

Kemari always be entertaining Kevin's ass all the time.

I sit back in the chair and fold my legs cross going on my phone texting my bsf what happened .

10 minutes went by and kemari had stop playing and was layed out all over his daddy chest with his focus back on the tv.

"Come hea" Kevin look over at me and said holding out his hand towards me.

I look up from my phone and we was just staring at each other. I was thinking if I should or not.

I slowly but surely took his hand moving closer to close the gap between us. He put his hand over my shoulder bringing me closer to his chest where my baby was tryna move my head away from.

"Mari you don't want mama to lay hea with you and daddy?" I asks him before he started getting fussy when I hadn't move "Mean lil behind" I commented moving his hand away from me making him put it right back.

"Leave yo mama head alone boy" Kevin said making him stop tryna move me. He pouted resting his head back on Kevin.

"Ion wanna be on yo daddy anyway boi" I said about to get up when Kevin pulled me back down.

"Bae Stop playing" he said looking down at me with a frown.

"I'm not" I said looking at the tv.

He wave me off getting comfortable kissing kemari's forehead before kissing mines.

"I'm sorry if you had felt like I was tryna disrespect you or sum type shit like dat today bae. I promise ion really mean too she had just pulled up on me wen yo ass went tripin on a nigga"

"Hmm" I say playing with one of kemari's foot. "Well I'm sorry too but don't let that shit happen again I heard when her ugly ass said sum shid bout handsome like his daddy so I had thought you just met the bitch and was starting sum shit"

He laugh and said he can't help being handsome.

"Baby We gud tho?" He asks me getting back serious.

"Yeah bae" I said low looking up at him."Good" he said placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I rest my head back down on his chest next to kemari's who had fell asleep with his mouth open.

We stayed in the house and just chill out the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.1K 26
Old school love
844 69 5
Come along and find a deeper understanding of Love and what it is to be loved. All while controlling the streets!
21.8K 814 19
second book to forever (discontinued)
5.5K 242 9
𝐀𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐑.. -𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐟�...