past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

43

257 9 1
By Alie-Heart

"Okay so 2+2 is...?"Norie began.

"2!"Eren spoke in confidence.

Levi and her sigh as Mikasa shook her head.

"Baby, listen to Mama. If you have 2 cats, 2, and you have other 2 cats, how many cats do you have?"Norie spoke slowly.

The boy sat there and then said "a lot!"

They dropped their face and Levi says "we'll circle back to this"

Norie turned on her phone and saw an email from the kids' school, she opened it and her face lit up in excitement.

"Oh my god! Levi, The kids are having their pictures taken at the school! How cute! I want a keychain, a portrait, and a shirt! "she rambled off.

"You know two copies of their pictures are fine, we don't need all that-If I want a keychain, portrait and a shirt of my babies I will get it"Norie cut Levi off.

"And you're gonna get a shirt too, and you will wear it on the graduation day, you hear me?"

Levi sighed as he mumbled "okay"

She smiled and kissed his forehead and says "alright, we should plan their outfits, maybe we should go shopping!"

"Hey Mikasa!"Eren called out to her from outside the backyard.

The girl looked up from her dollhouse and saw him waving her over, Mikasa put her dolls down and walked outside.

"What happened?"

"Look! I found a baby bunny!"

She immediately grew interested and ran over to where the small garden was, they both smiled when they saw the bunny resting in the dirt.

"We should keep him"Eren said.

"I don't know..."Mikasa trailed off.

"Why not?"

"We said that about Toby the snail and the worm you were going to name Jarold, and their both dead"

They stared and Eren says "then let's not name him"

"My loves! Come on we're going to the mall to buy you some outfits for tomorrow!"Norie called out to them.

"Okay!"

"Quick Mikasa, grab your bag"Eren says and carefully picked up the bunny.

"My bag?"

"Yeah, we'll take him to the store with us! He needs to see the world!"

Mikasa sighed and said "okay"

She ran inside and grabbed her red bag, she went back and Eren walked towards her and placed the bunny inside.

"Oi, come on, let's put your shoes on"Levi said.

----------------------------

"If you want anything tell me or Levi, okay?"Norie says as she placed Eren and Mikasa into the double twin stroller.

"Yeah!"

The couple stopped and Levi said "Eren, what do you have in the bag?"

The toddlers stopped and the boy stuttered, though he quickly smiled and says "gummy bears!"

"Gummy bears?"

"Yeah! Right Mikasa?"

"Sure"

"Okay let's just start searching for outfits, I have them planned out already. Just make sure to get ready if anyone fights over a pair of shoes, and I promise I won't make someone's nose bleed like last time"Norie explained as she fixed the strap of her purse that rest on her shoulder.

She turned to Levi and the toddlers who stared at her making Norie laugh in defense.

"It was Black Friday, what did you expect? And I needed the coffee machine, I needed it"she spoke and then walked towards the clothing store.

Levi sighed as he grabbed onto the strollers handle and says "remember, if Mama gets mean...?"

"We run away and don't intervene"the toddlers finish in unison.

Eren heard the bunny inside the bag squeak softly, he gasped and whispered "Mikasa"

She turned to him as he says "we didn't bring him food!"

"I think I have fruit snacks in there"Mikasa said making Eren smile in relief.

He opened the bag to search for the fruit snacks, Levi turned to them and he notices the bunny's ears sticking out of the bag.

"Eren? what the hell-Levi don't talk to the kids like that!"Norie cut him off.

But then she cut herself off when she noticed the bunny as well and said "oh my god! Eren where did you get that?!"

"In our garden! It's mine and Mikasa's new friend!"the boy spoke.

"Honey do you realize how dangerous that is? It could have rabies"

As soon as she said that the bunny jumped out towards the couple, Levi pulled Norie to his side in time and the bunny hopped away.

"Oh no!"Eren said.

"Maybe no one will notice"Norie says nervously.

A scream echoed through the store causing Levi and Norie to flinch as they heard a woman yell "Theirs a rodent in here! A rodent!"

"It's not our problem anymore, let's go"Levi said and placed a hand on Norie's lower back and led them outside.

---------------------------------

"Alright, give the photographers a big smile okay? And make sure not to blink, sneeze or pick your nose"Norie spoke as she fixed Eren's collar.

"And remember say cheese, it helps the smile"she says and flattened down Mikasa's dress.

Her phone rang and she saw Hanges caller ID, she turned to Levi and said "I'll answer this you check on the kids"

"What could happen anyway-"

Levi cut himself off when he turned to the toddlers, Eren was eating chocolate and it had stained his shirt, Mikasa tried fixing the bows she has in her hair but accidentally loosens them.

"Shit..."he mumbled.

He looked at Norie and saw that she was still on the phone, Levi quickly turned to them and said "okay, look at Dada, look at me"

Levi used a napkin to wipe Eren's hands and he tried wiping his shirt but it stained more, he cursed and took off his jacket and put it on the boy. It covered the chocolate stain and he looked towards Mikasa.

He grabbed the bow and ribbon, he brought her hair into a pigtail that sat like a antenna on the top of her head and tied it

"Good, okay go before she sees, I'll see you later"Levi quickly spoke and kissed their heads before lightly pushing them to walk.

The toddlers walked inside the school as Norie came back and said "where did they go?"

"The teacher called them in early"he says and crossed his arms against his chest.

"Aw really?"

She looked at him and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and says "baby didn't you have a jacket on-"

"No I didn't, come on let's go eat breakfast"Levi cut her off and grabbed her hand to walk then back to the car.

----------------------

A week later, Levi and the toddlers sat at the kitchen island eating breakfast, Eren and Mikasa enjoyed their pancakes as Levi sipped on some tea while watching the TV from the living room.

"Oh my god! The pictures are here!"

Levis eyes widened a bit as he slightly choked on the tea, he places the cup down and Norie ran in while holding the white big envelope.

She stopped besides him and opened it up fastly, Levi looked at her face nervously as she pulled the pictures out. Her smile dropped when her eyes landed on them.

Eren smiled brightly as Levi's jacket drowned him in the black leather fabric, it was practically to big on him that his head looked smaller than usual. Mikasa smiled lightly as her hair (just as Levi had explained) looked like an antenna on the top of her head, the bow wasn't even tied correctly.

Norie glared and she turned to Levi who only stared back and says "I think they look great, I definitely change my mind on the shirts idea..."

She continued to stare making him clear his throat and say "we'll retake them tomorrow"

---------------------------------

"Yeah so then I told him why I couldn't mix the hydrogen peroxide with the vinegar? It was totally safe! But anyways yeah I got kicked out because apparently I didn't notice the oxygen levels inside the building"Hange rambled and drank the wine.

Erwin, Levi and Norie stared at her silently. Her friends opened their mouth to speak but shook their heads. It was 9pm on a Friday, Eren and Mikasa were in bed and they decided to meet up for a hangout in their home.

"I heard that the toddlers had their pictures taken, how did they turn out?"Erwin asked.

"Well...ask Levi how they turned out the first time"Norie spoke lowly towards her husband as she stood up from her seat in the kitchen and walked to their bedroom to get the photos.

Erwin and Hange turned to him and Levi says "long story"

"Look, look how cute my lovelies are!"Norie said in excitement as she ran downstairs and went towards them.

Hange screamed out squeals as she snatched the photos and says "oh my god! They're so cute! I want some too! Do you have copies?!"

"Duh! 30 of them! I'll give you some, And I got me and Levi shirts and a huge portrait of them" Norie spoke.

"They look great, they have Norie's smile and Levi's eye shape"Erwin said.

"Oi, relax on the wine, don't drink to much"Levi says towards the girls.

"Shorty come on we're fine! We can handle alcohol"

---------------------------

"Norie! You're so beautiful!"Hange yelled out.

Norie giggled and says "you're gorgeous!"

The boys stared at them from the couch in the living room as the girls laughed and hugged each other tightly with their cheeks pressed up against each other, they drank some whiskey as Levi sighed and said "I told them"

"Let them be, it's Friday, I'll drop Hange off"Erwin says.

Norie hiccups and she turned to look towards the living room, she giggled softly and covered her red cheeks. Hange noticed her and spoke "what's wrong?"

She turned to look at where she was staring at and smiled.

"You have a crush on Levi?!"

"No! No I don't!"Norie argued and hiccups the alcohol.

"Yes you do! I dare you to go make a move!"

"No Hange-"

She couldn't finish her sentence since she slammed face first on the kitchen island, Norie shook her shoulders and says "no come on one more drink!"

"Yeah, that's the signal. I'll be going, I'll see you at work on Monday"Erwin said as he picked Hange up.

"Be careful, she sometimes screams in her sleep" Levi says as he walks them to the door.

"I've put up with Hange for many years, I got it"

They said goodbye and Levi closed the door, he walked back to the kitchen and saw Norie quickly look away from him and hid her face in her hands.

"Norie?"

She giggled and said "you know my name?!"

He stared and says "well...yeah last time I check"

Norie scooted closer to him as she shyly looked over, her smile bringing butterflies inside Levi's stomach. Her cheeks burned red as she spoke "I like you..."

"So much..."

He felt his ears turn red but he quickly relaxed himself and played along her drunkenness.

"I don't know, I don't think my wife would approve"

Norie frowned and mumbled "wife?"

She pouted as she sulked her shoulders down and sadly says "you have a wife?"

"Yeah, and she's very pretty....the love of my life and the mother of my kids"

Norie teared up and said "you're kids...?"

"You have kids?"

Levi nodded making her whine, she sat down on the chair and said "I was right...you were to hot to be single..."

He smiled lightly and grabbed her hands and says "Norie, darling you're my wife"

She froze and looked at him as if he had three heads, she stuttered in mumbles and slurred out "I'm your wife?"

"Yeah, look"

Levi showed her their left ring fingers with rings, she then smiled and laughed.

"I'm your wife?! You're my husband?! I'm the mother of your kids...where are they? I wanna see them"Norie rambled.

"They're sleeping right now, come on let's head to bed, you need to rest"

She looked at him and smirked.

"Or..."

"We can do something much better than sleep..."Norie whispers as she inched closer to his face.

Levi felt his cheeks heat up as her lips sealed with his, she hummed against them making him mumble "but keep it down, okay?"

"I can't promise you..."Norie whispers as she leads them to the couch.

"I love you"

Levi fell back on the couch as she got on top, he smiled and gripped her hips to hold her in place and said "I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 894 22
He has never loved anyone before. She was a shattered soul. He was always hurting yet no one saw it because of his strong emotionless persona. She...
37.8K 814 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
16K 406 16
Given a second chance at life in a modern world without Titans, Levi Ackerman is determined to leave his traumatic past life behind. Even so, he has...
381K 9.5K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...