Church girl and di scammer

By jahalia_1876

Lando is the brother of the most notorious Jamaican don ,his struggles have led him to partake in lottery sca... More

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31*
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
*Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
*Chapter 42 *
*Chapter 43*
*Chapter 44*
*Chapter 45*
*Chapter 46*
*Chapter 47*
*Chapter 48*
*Chapter 49*
*Chapter 50*
*Chapter 51*
*Chapter 52*
*Chapter 53*
*Chapter 54*
*Chapter 55*
*Chapter 56*
*Chapter 57*
*Chapter 58*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
*Chapter 79*
*Chapter 80*
*Chapter 81*
*Chapter 82*
*Chapter 83*
*Chapter 84*
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

*Chapter 29*

6.7K 539 32
By jahalia_1876

In loving memory of Kemar aka Fry yiy 🙏🏾🕊

Lando's POV

Jashii -born fighter starts playing and the selector cuts the music to make an announcement , "Big up all a di Marksman dem ina di place , yuh done know one link , one orda! ....one bomboclaat Don.... Deh one ya ave fi all a di real born fighta"

The music starts again and di man dem start railing as the words 'dem just kill mi friend , a weh dem wah duh mi...'leave di speaker boxes. The roar gets louder and then the selecta replays the music.

"RIP mi bredda Fry yiy !!!" I hear Ziggy shout on top of his voice before he starts singing along passionately to the words of the song. His emotions are evident because the lyrics are relatable. Most of us can attest to that.

The chanting gets louder as others join in and even start banging against the zinc fence.A few more vehicles starts pulling up to the venue.

I know this is my cue to leave.

"Yow Busshead mek di man dem know mi a liff up" I remove my hand from around Yanique and she gives Jada a tight hug before holding on to my hand.

"Mek mi escort yuh out Balla" he says to me and I waste no time in leaving the venue , hailing a few of my bredgins on the walk out.

As we get to the car I hear the song change to Aidonia - Bad man salute and just like that within seconds gun shots starts firing rapidly in salute to Fry yiy.

My blood runs cold , I would join the tribute for my real dwag but Yanique is here and she already appears to be afraid of what is taking place.

We get inside the car and I drive off with a few more vehicles behind me.

Saturday 9:00 am

Work out done.

Breakfast done.

Feed max.

Shower.

Yanique is still busy organizing the clothes inside the closet, I strongly believe she has OCD . No way someone should take this much pride in folding clothes that will be unfolded soon.

I look over at her, we seem to always have so much to do lately and a weekend together isn't enough to cover it all. Still haven't gotten a chance to fuck her.

She fell asleep as soon as we got in last night which spared me the from the millions of questions I know she has.

I want to take her out for dinner after our doctors appointment but she says her dad wants to meet with her, I'm not the happiest about it but I guess it will make her happy to see her family besides I have to attend Fry yiy's funeral and I have absolutely no interest in taking her along.

Simply because police will be watching us like hawks and she doesn't need to be there in case anything happens.

"Babe ... give that a break and get something to eat please" I tell her. She has been going at it for awhile now.

"I don't feel that hungry, all I feel for is soup" she says not looking at me and still organizing the clothes. I think she's doing jeans now. I have more jeans than I can count so that's gonna take awhile.

"You have to eat before we leave to go see the doctor. Can't you just try eating something and then I'll get you the soup on our way there" I walk over and take the pants from her hand.

"Babe the last time I tried that , I vomit down the whole place"

She sighs, why is it the first time I'm hearing this?

She snatched the jeans back and starts folding some more. So fucking stubborn.

"Alright mi ago get you soup ... anything else you need?" I ask her as I take my car key from the bedside table.

"Nope ... that's all I'm feeling for" she smiles , must be enjoying this.

I lean over to kiss her.. "get ready then , we need to leave" I say as our lips part.

"I'm already dressed , let me grab my purse. I think I have my health card somewhere in there" she gets up.

I almost laugh. Fuck she need that for ? I'm paying and she knows I'll cover every other doctors appointment too.

"Don't need that , let's go" I say as I walk away and I hear her footsteps behind me.

Yanique's POV

"Thanks for having us" I thank the doctor. She has been so nice , the conversation was easy with her and very informative.

She walked us through a few tips and was pleased to know I'm studying to be a nurse.

She gives me a wholesome smile and hands me the envelope with the sonogram.

"It was my pleasure , congrats again" she tells us.

Lando opens the door for me and we leave.

I'm pleased to know I'm only 4 weeks pregnant and the baby is healthy. I am sure Lando shares the same sentiment as I do, he was asking tones of questions from what I should eat to how often I can exercise.

I know he'll be the best dad to our child.

"You want anything else before we go home?" He ask me as we make our way to the car.

On our way here he got me chicken soup from Juicy Beef as I requested but I could hardly manage to drink any. Today is just one of those days that I can't figure out what I'm feeling for I guess.

I hate this feeling.

"No ... remember you're dropping me off at my parents house" I remind him since he seemed to forgot or just simply being himself and doesn't want me to go there.

He thinks their reaction to me being pregnant will cause me to be under stress , his idea is for me not to say anything but although I understand his concern I don't think this is something I can hide.

I receive a message from Jessica.

I haven't seen her for so long but I understand we are both busy with college and final semester is horrible!

*I'll drop by your place ... can't wait to see you* I read her message and smile at my phone screen.

I quickly reply with *okay love... I'll be there soon* before I get inside Lando's car.

"So I'll pick you up after I leave the funeral" he tells me as he reverse the vehicle.

"Okay I'm sure I'll be ready by that"

With his hand rest behind my seat , he drives onto the main road and head to the direction of my house.

Normally our conversation would flow easily but today it doesn't seem to be that way. I think he's sadden by the fact that today is his last day seeing his friend and without knowing how to express his emotions he might just choose to have his silent moments.

I wish there was something I could do to take the pain from his eyes that has been there since last night.

Perhaps there is something I can do when we get back to his place.

Girl Behave...

I feel every fiber inside my body light up like a Christmas tree in anticipation of what I have in store for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 58.5K 116
Leah Mitchell, the best friend to Shanya Holt, develops a deep attraction for the man sent to protect her. For an entire year, she unsuccessfully tri...
1.6M 120K 121
21-year-old Jaidah Williams, who was a public figure, wig influencer, business owner, and on top of that, a college student studying business in her...
160K 13.7K 69
Naomi's a newly divorced, single mother, who's dedicated to herself and, the wellbeing of her daughter. It took only one interaction to change her m...
753K 56.5K 78
Moving to the innercity of Jamaica is not something that any "country" girl is prepared for. Especially this feisty introvert. She had always been di...