Traitor (Dramione) - HEAVY ED...

By sevenpercents

Life is a lie for Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy. The past keeps haunting them, living nightmares not mean... More

Author's note
Prologue
Prologue II (Draco)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
5|| Mystery Man
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE DO NOT SKIP
6||Stories from the silence
7||Letters
8||Torn Apart
9||Sweet
IMPORTANT ((THANK YOU))
10||Fading
11||Phobia
GUESS WHAT GUYS
12||Gone
13||Memory Lane
...
14||Reversed Hinny now?
15||I Still Remember (probably the best chap idk)
undecided

16||Paralyze Me

87 3 0
By sevenpercents

I should probably stick to the main storyline, don't you think? Well, that's what I'm doing. You're welcome.

I FEEL LIKE THIS IS THE WORST DRAMIONE STORY EVER :((((((

>>Draco.

I took a visit to the manor, since I was planning to go there last month. I only found time today.

"Mother!" I called out, the sound resonating through the walls. A house-elf came scuttling off to me, and I hardly noticed it. "Your mother is at the Ministry, sir. She has left you a note." She held her hand out, a little rolled up parchment on the palm of it. I took it from her.

Use the pensieve wisely. x

"What?" I said. "Yes, sir?" "Oh, no, nothing, nothing."

-

I'm planning to stay here for a little longer, given that the pensieve is there. I wouldn't normally make such a big fuss out of it.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I-"

"There's no use, Draco."

I stood there, watching the other Draco look through me, and out into the grounds. I've never seen Hogwarts so damaged before.

"They're coming, quick."

"So now you're kind? Now you are?"

It honestly breaks me, the look on his face. Almost as empty as I was before. I heard a loud bang, and drew quickly, tearing across the hall to him.

"I shouldn't do this, but... forgive me."

"What-"

"Petrificus Totalus!"

Some of the death eaters streamed in: Yaxley, Nott, Snape, and father. I looked down. His eyes were staring angrily at me, though not as much. There was gratefulness.

"Draco, come here." I obeyed, feigning confusion. "When the dawn comes...the Dark Lord will be the ruler of all- ah, of course..." He trailed off, walking towards some of the dead bodies lying around. I stood, frozen. What if he saw him? I needed to save him. I owed him an explanation.

Long after father and the others went away to "assist" with something, I headed toward him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, his eyes now warm. I muttered finite incantatem (hey sorry guys if it's wrong it's 11:54 pm and my head hurts) in a very low voice, looked around suspiciously, and - nobody would expect this - I started crying. "Malfoy - stop - you shouldn't -" I clung onto his shoulders for support. "It was my fault, I know. I'm so sorry...." "Malfoy-" "It's my fault you lost your other half. Please, forgive me...." "Look-" "I made them kill-" "Look!" I spun around.

All of them - black-clad, in sweeping robes - were staring at me, their faces grim. "Are you trustworthy enough?" Nott laughed. "No, I don't think so. After having changed sides? Draco, your father expected so, so much of you. So bad to let you down." "I can explain, Nott-" "I don't need an explanation."

I hastily reached for my wand, clenched my other fist, and stared hard at them.

Come on, George, fight with me, together. Help me.

I could almost hear myself thinking. But George doesn't know that.

Well, maybe not. He raised his wand. I grabbed him by the hand, reaching backward, then ran- as fast as I could, with George trying to keep up while trying to swat my hand away from his.

"Okay, Geroge. Listen, I'm really sorry but I need to go. You - you need to hide somewhere. We'll try to get out to the grounds, find someone, okay? I'm really sorry I-"

"Draco, just run. I don't care if you have a plan or not."

"George-"

"DRACO JUST RUN!"

-

>>Hermione.

After I had my parents regain their memory, I was afraid. Afraid of what might really happen if they knew I fought through one of the biggest wars in Wizarding history, if they ever choose to acknowledge me.

But my parents didn't care at all. They seemed more worried about something rather than what I told them.

Looking down at my floor-less floor, I see a pair of great, white eyes staring at me. I stare back, a tight knot in my stomach.

"We have to give her. We can't do this-"

I remembered a vague memory from when I was little. I couldn't recall much, but I was really confused, up until now.

"It's because you're such a descendant, aren't you, Jean?"

"We're the last ones living. If we don't give her out, we're going to die out."

What are they talking about?

Those big eyes seemed not to only stare through my soul-it can bring back memories. But as I stared longer, the flashbacks seem to fade. "What are you?" I whispered into the cold stillness.

"Eyes from the glowjar. We are always tasked to follow you and keep you alive."

Wow, okay then.

"What if somebody kills me or-"

"Our creator sees to it that the owner is alive until we fade out from life. Until then, my task is to watch out for you."

"Fred or Geroge?"

"They switch. You can't exactly tell who's Fred and who's George, but you would know. Ever since Fred died, though, George has been switching back and forth, sometimes he would lose consciousness. Then he returns, a newly written message on his arm, or his hand. But you can't exactly still tell, sometimes, he goes conscious for a while, stares, and goes down again. Then the real George would come back."

(Creds to whoever posted this inspiration on Tumblr ily)

I want to go back there.

"JEAN! WHAT DID I TELL YOU!"

"I'm sorry, I-"

"DON'T KEEP HER!"

"I want to see her ride the-"

"Jean..." My dad was shaking. "Jean, you'll see her. She'll just be under another-"

"Hermione. Hermione."

"Yes, yes, we'll see to Hermione, Jean-"

It went off to a swirling fog and faded off.

-

>>Draco.

I sat still, a gust of wind slightly moving the curtains.

Crack.

"Heyyy...." A blurred thing moved in front of my face. I really need to sleep.

"Earth to Draco..."

I was whipped out of my thoughts, looking at a redheaded figure.

"Oh...sorry-" I widened my eyes. "Ginny! What are you doing here?"

"A few days to the match. I thought I'd give you some tickets."

I stared down at them.

"Top Box, first row, level A? How lucky can I be to have been your enemy?" I chuckled slightly.

"Malfoy." She groaned, but smiled the very famous Weasley smile - crooked and sincere. "How lucky am I to give you a second Bat-Bogey hex?"

"Probably not very lucky."

She stayed for a little while, said she'd have to do some team practices, and Apparated off.

Meanwhile, I thought off.

I'm so sorry, George.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 11 11
Hermione Granger, an exemplary student at the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at Hogwarts, carries a heavy burden in her heart. In the fifth grade...
36.4K 725 30
she's got a stone cold heart, she's a beautiful badass , people call her the Slytherin queen and didn't dare look into her beautiful eyes and to top...
50.7K 1.2K 22
Their Hogwarts years are finally over. Harry and Hermione are Head Aurors, and she's looking forward to a happy future with Ron Weasley, but when Har...
194K 5K 17
It's their last year at Hogwarts. All the people from the war are allowed to return for their last year, but when Draco and Hermione are Head Boy and...