"He Just Appeared"

נכתב על ידי ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Chapter 30

781 40 3
נכתב על ידי ghoulwtv

"Uno," Y/n said as she put down a blue four. "Oh, you think you're so smart." Techno laughed as he put down a plus 2 in blue. Y/n smiled, "I am honestly a genius." She put down a yellow plus 2.

"What?!" Techno yelled, "it's rigged." Callahan was watching from his seat. "Do you wanna play?" Y/n asked him, "if you don't mind.." he whispered.

Y/n scooted over, "here Techno." She patted her seat, "take Techno's seat Callahan." Techno came and sat down. He placed his hand on her leg.

"Can you shuffle?" Y/n handed Callahan the cards when he nodded. He then passed out the seven cards and the game began.

Time Skip

"I understand that, Jack." Y/n listened to Calvin and Jack's conversation. She put down her card, "you don't, you have no idea what's she doing to her name. What if they break up? What if something happens between them?"

"Then something happens, Jack. Listen, when she came to us about racing she was 16 years old. Even since then you never let her do anything people her age were doing. She was never able to have any friends because she trusted you so much, Jack. Just please, let her have this one thing. Just this once, I'll make sure it doesn't mess anything up."

Y/n furrowed her brows, "Jeez Callahan.." Techno pouted when Callahan won. He noticed Y/n listening and started listening too.

"Fine, just this relationship. If anything and I mean anything shakes up her career their done and things are immediately going back my way. No friends, No boyfriends, No nothing, just her career."

Y/n whispered to herself, "please."

Jack placed his hand over the table for a handshake. Calvin took it, "deal." Y/n jumped up with joy, Callahan gave her a weird look. Techno laughed, "hey guys, we're landing." Calvin gave them a heads up. "Calvin," Y/n stopped him before he left. "Hm?" He looked at her, "thank you." He chuckled, "you weren't supposed to hear that conversation."

They all stepped off of the plane, paparazzi did their thing and took thousands of pictures.

"Nervous?" Calvin asked Y/n, "about what? The same old racer? Nah," Techno chuckled.

Time Skip

Y/n and Techno were walking onto the track together. She looked up to the racers as she out her gloves on. Dream and Sapnap both stared at her, she smiled and waved.

She stopped Techno, kissing his cheek. "Good luck," she winked. He smiled, "to you as well." He gave a small jokingly bow.

She walked up to Dream, "May the race begin." She smiled, "May the best man win." Dream said sarcastically, "I know I will." Y/n walked to her car.

Red. Yellow. Green.

May the race begin indeed.

Simple and smooth, no problems what do ever besides the first pitstop to come up.

"You're doing great, Kid." Calvin high fives her when she arrived.

Dream left the pitstop before Y/n could. She pressed the gas to catch up. But Dream wouldn't let her pass, just like she did to him. "Oh, you son of a bitch." Y/n smiled a bit, "don't worry, Kid. You got penalty of time to wait for that window."

He started to slow down a bit, "the hell is he doing?" Y/n whispered to herself, Techno took this chance to pass the both of them. Dream didn't care, "wait, what? Calvin why is he so focused on me and not first?"

"I'm not sure, just be careful." Calvin started communicating with other team members to figure what was going on. Y/n trying to pass him had no success. "Kid, watch out for Nic-!" Before Calvin could even get the words out Sapnap slammed into the back of her, turning to her side.

The other racers had absolutely no way stopping, they slammed into her. She went flying into the grass, the crowd went silent. "Kid?!" Calvin screamed at the top of his lungs.

Techno's father let out a gasp, "what?" Techno looked into his review and saw the crash. His eyes went wide, "Y/n.." He immediately stopped the car. Dream and Sapnap flew passed, paramedics were rushing to the cars, but where was Y/n?

He finally saw her car, in the grass. Calvin was at her door. He turned around and pressed the gas towards her. "Don't you lose this race because of a damn girl." Techno ignored his father's words. He jumped out and sprinted over their.

The crowd had not spoken a word. "It's jammed! I cant get it!" Calvin looked at Y/n, Techno looked in. Her head rested on the steering wheel.

"Damn it," He pulled on the handle. No success, he threw his helmet off. He threw his elbow into the window. Once, twice, on the third time it broke. He pulled Y/n out from the window.

"Y/n?" He shook her, no response. He ripped her helmet off of her. Her eyes were closed, her head was bleeding. "Y/n?!" Her eyes slowly blinked open, "what hurts, Kid?" Calvin voice broke, "my," she paused, "my leg." She barely managed to get the words out. Techno looked down to her leg, "which one?" He asked, "the right one.."

He looked at it, he tried to pull up the pant leg, but she immediately flinched as soon as he touched her. "Calvin, it's a piece of metal, I don't know what.."

A huge, metallic, object was lodged into her leg. "Oh my god," Calvin whispered, "it'll be okay.. Calvin go get the paramedics, now. Tell them to hurry," Techno held onto her hand.

Y/n silently whimpered, "am I going to be okay?.." She quietly asked Techno, "you'll be fine, baby.. You're the great Y/n L/n, you'll be just fine.." He felt his eyes feel with tears, "I don't think I will be.."

Techno was speechless, the paramedics ran over. One man touch her leg while putting her on a stretcher touched her leg. Y/n flinched hard, "are you fucking stupid, don't fucking touch her leg!" Techno yelled at the guy, "please back away, sir." Calvin pulled Techno back, he grabbed her leg quickly to put her on there. 

Y/n screamed, "Y/n, please let me come." He tried to pull away from him. "I can allow only their coach to come along." Calvin quickly hopped in, "what?!" Techno yelled, "I'll call you and let you know where we are!" Calvin yelled, he held onto Y/n's hand.

Techno watched as they left him, he felt his eyes fill with tears. He picked up his helmet, then Y/n's.

"God damn it!" She screamed, slamming his helmet into the ground.

Time Skip

Techno was finally able to get off of the ground. He had to go get his phone so he knew where she was. "The hell is wrong with?!" His father yelled as he saw him walking up to his trailer.

"You threw it all away for some girl!" Techno quickly stopped his talking by grabbing his collar. "She's not," tears felt down his face, "just some girl. I love her," Techno let go of him and quickly grabbed his phone.

- Crazy Calvin
   Phoenix ER and Medical Hospital

- Technoblade
   i'm on my way, is she okay? have you seen her?

Techno jumped in his limo, "Hbomb, go to Phoenix Er and Medical Hospital right now. Please be quick." He nodded and gassed it to the road.

- Crazy Calvin
   No, making me wait in the waiting room.

Techno anxiously tapped his foot.

Time Skip

He arrived, Techno sprinted into the building. "Where is she?!" Techno tried running down the halls, Calvin grabbed him. "I don't know yet," he had to use all his strength to hold him back.

"Ma'am!" Techno yelled to the lady at the front desk. She looked up to him, "what room is Y/n L/n in? Is she okay?" The lady frowned, "I'm sorry, sweetie. They haven't given that information to me yet."

Techno placed both of his hands behind his head. "Damn you, Sapnap.." He whispered to himself time and time again. Calvin pulled him to a chair, "there's nothing we can do now. Just a seat, boy."

Techno let his head hang as he pressed his hands against his face. Nothing, he didn't get any word of her for hours.

"Calvin Jones?" A man called out, he was dressed in a doctors coat, holding a clipboard. The two men popped up to him. "How is she?" Techno immediately asked.

"She's in a lot of pain, right now. She lost quite a bit of blood, so we're going to keep her here for a few days."

Calvin quickly interrupted him, "will she ever be able to race again?"

The doctor paused, "oh my god.." Techno covered his mouth. "Well, we're not sure. The nerves in her right leg are pretty messed up. So, the answer is maybe. She going to have to go through lots of physical therapy, maybe even have to learn to walk again. So if she is able to race again, it won't be for a very long time."

Calvin nodded his head, "can we see her?" The doctor nodded, "we just gave her some pain medicine, but it hasn't fully kicked in. So just keep that in mind." The doctor walked down the hallways.

Room 207

He opened the door and stepped aside, allowing the two men in. Techno knocked on the door twice, making her aware of the fact they were in there. She looked up to them, she looked back down to her lap.

"How are you feeling?" Calvin took a seat on the left side of the bed. Techno stood on the right side, "it hurts." Was all the word that left her mouth.

"He said your pain medication should start to kick in soon." Y/n ignored what Calvin told her, "it's not your fault, Y/n." Calvin reminded her, she looked over to him. "There's nothing you could have done to have stopped it."

She nodded looking back to her lap, "yeah. Expect maybe I could have been faster.. Could have been better, could have made my way pass Dream. Maybe then I'd still be able to race." She wiped a tear that fell down her face. Techno placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Now don't say all that. You're the best racer in the entire nation." Calvin felt terrible, "not anymore.." Y/n whispered, Calvin furrowed his brows. "I'll give you two some alone time." He didn't want Y/n to see him cry.

"You can sit down," Y/n whispered, Techno walked over to the lights and turned some of them off. "Why'd you do that?" He pulled a chair up on the right side and sat down.

"I didn't want you to get a headache from the lights." He cuffed his hands together on the side of the bed. Y/n placed her hands on top of his, "I think you did pretty damn good in the race today.." Techno whispered, "I don't know what I could have done better.." Y/n whispered back, "sometimes things are meant to happen. Like me meeting you, or your decision on becoming a racer. Maybe the universe thought you deserve a break."

He stood up, "because I think you deserved one too." He kissed her head, "please don't leave." Y/n held onto his arm. "I'm noting going anywhere, they'll have to drag me out of here if they want me to leave you."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

91.1K 4.5K 57
To many people, content creators have been a massive part of their life. They taught you, brought you happiness and became the light that would glow...
17.9K 541 24
Request are closed CLOSED!!! This book is finished, I just don't have motivation since I'll be making official stories. These are just random oneshot...
54.6K 1.8K 34
**DISCONTINUED** 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙼𝚈 𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽. . . 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 / 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 🜸 ̽₊ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌 �...
281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...