Stay With Me

By laladion

From high school sweethearts to being engaged for ten years, Nicki and Safaree's relationship have seen it al... More

In The Beginning
Meeting Her
Family
Home Sweet Home
New School
Trรฉmain
Problems
Forgive
I'm Sorry (Part 1 )
Mmm
Im Sorry (Part 2)
Leaving Cali For Good?
5 Steps Back
Bye
Pain
Ugh
Waterfalls
Angry Trips
Should've Walked Away
Trinidad Prt 1
Trinidad Prt 2
Daddy
Maria
Caught
Update.
Dangerously In Love
Just us
Lies
Double Life
Bittersweet
Bittersweet (2)
Destruction
FaceTime
Are Those Wedding Bells?
Amber Carter
Heavy Shoulders
Baby Time
Baby Time (2)
Broken Heart
Moving Mountains
Confusion
Wicked Games
Truth Is (1)
Heaven
Sorrow
New Story
Murder Murder
Finale
SEQUEL IS UP !!

J'adore

1K 57 17
By laladion

" DADDY!! " Jay ran into Safaree's arms as he walked out the court room.

" Hey baby, daddy missed you, you missed me? " Jay shook her head yes and Safaree kissed her cheek.

" Daddy I come home now? "

" Yeah baby you coming home but first we have to say bye to PaPa and MawMaw. Ok? " Jay shook her head yes. Safaree approached Amber's parents and they shook hands.

" You take care of my grand baby " Amber's mom stated.

" Yes Mrs. Carter, I will " They said their goodbyes and Safaree's car was waiting. He strapped Jay in and then got in himself.

" Daddy I want cold cream " Safaree chuckled knowing that she was talking about ice cream.

" Ok princess we're gonna get you some "
" LoLo a princess too? "

" Yeah you both are daddy's princesses"

" And you the king "

" Yeah ba-" Safaree's phone cut him off. K.Michelle's picture popped up and he answered it.

" What's up lil mama? "

" Hey how was it? "

" This morning or? "

" Court you nasty asshole. "

" Oh it was good. Where you at? "

" Walking on 42nd street with Jonathan "

" I'm about to be over there I'm taking Jay to Cold Stone, y'all wanna come? "

" Um yeah sure "

" Ight see you in a little bit " Safaree hung up and attacked Jay with kisses. Jay giggled and pushed Safaree away " Jay were meeting up with daddy's friend today for ice cream. I think you'll like her "

The car door opened and the driver stood there holding the door. Safaree unbuckled Jay and picked her up.

" Thank you " Safaree said getting out. Jay wiggled her feet indicating that she wated to get down.

Safaree seen K and Jonathan sitting in a booth. He walked over to them and Jay hid behind his leg.

" Hey Faree " K got up and hugged him. Safaree said hello to Jonathan.

" Where's Jay? "

" She's right behind me, Jay say hi " Staying behind Safaree, Jay waved her hand. Safaree moved out the way and Jay was sucking her thumb. K bent down to her level.

" Hi beautiful, my name is Kimberly, what's your name? "

" Jay "

" that's a pretty name and you have pretty eyes "

" Thank you, you smell like cotton candy " K.Michelle smiled.

" K I'm a go okay love " Jonathan said. They said goodbye and he walked out.

" Y'all ready to get ice cream? "

" Yeah " Jay put her hands up. Safaree went to go pick her up but she swatted his hands away.

" KiKi " K smiled and picked her up an they headed over to the counter.

" Hi welcome to cold stones would you like any samples? "

" No thank you can I get a small Beary Beary Blue in a bowl, regular Chocolate Devotion in a bowl , and large Cotton Candy mixed with brownies, gummy bears and Oreos in a bowl please. "

" Yes sir your total would be $22.71, you have a beautiful family " K looked at him and smiled.

" Thank you " Safaree paid for their ice cream. They grabbed their ice cream and sat back at their table.

" Babe look " K pointed to a group of people that were recording and taking pictures. He got up and went over to them.

" Kiki are you my new mommy? " K was shocked by the question.

" Um I don't know sweetie " Safaree sat back down and K looked at him. " Why don't you ask daddy babe "

" Ask me what? "

" Is KiKi my new mommy? "

" Come here " Jay slid off K's lap and onto Safaree's. " You want K to be your new mommy? "

" Yeah she's pretty and smells good, like my mommy "

" So she reminds you of mommy huh? "

" Mhm " Safaree kissed her cheek.

" Go eat baby " Jay went back to K and she picked her up. Safaree stared at them interacting with each other. He leaned over and kissed K.Michelle's cheek.

" Family " He whispered in her ear. She looked up at him and smiled.
_________________________
Next chapter is gonna be some drama. This one sucks but what y'all think about Faree and K.Michelle? Vote and comment please?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
152K 16.9K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
635K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...