KS8 - Still You

By thekswriter

8th generation of Kirigun series More

Introduction
Chapter 1 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 2 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 3 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 4 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 5 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 6 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 7 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 9 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 10 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 11 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 12 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 13 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 14 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 15 Axl ❤️ Licah🔞
Chapter 16 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 17 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 18 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 19 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 20 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 21 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 22 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 23 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 24 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 25 Axl ❤️ Licah
Special chapter Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 26 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 27 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 28 Enzo ❤️ Honey
Chapter 29 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 30 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 31 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 32 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 33 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 34 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 35 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 36 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 37 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 38 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 39 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 40 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 41 Axl ❤️ Licah
Chapter 42 Axl ❤️ Licah
Final Chapter Axl ♥ Licah♥Lyrics
Chapter 43 Enzo ❤️ Honey Cont.
Chapter 44 Enzo ❤️ Honey

Chapter 8 Axl ❤️ Licah

3.4K 352 184
By thekswriter

Axl's POV

I can't move. I think I am stuck to where I am standing.

"Are you okay, sir?" Licah asked.

"Wait, I will get water." Ria said.

"I don't need a fucking water. Can you leave this godamn floor first?" I raised my voice.

I saw Licah following Ria. He is tapping his access badge to the two-way glass door's control system.

"Where are you going?" I asked Licah.

"Leaving the godamn floor as well, sir." He repeated what I have said earlier.

"Follow me to my office."
I ordered.

I sat on my swivel chair while I let him sit on the couch.

"You never handed me this bookmark. Why didn't you?"

"I inserted it in your locker but you just tossed it. I know that was your answer. It was so mean of you to do that. You could have just thrown it quietly. I was there in the locker room, sir. I heard it."

"It's true that I don't want to receive gifts that day. I was just expecting a heart sticker from that person, but he didn't give me one when he was the only one I have given a heart. Can I ask this, if I have read this bookmark before and say - yes, I like you, what are you going to tell me in the arts room?"

Actually, I am not prepared for the answer. I will be disappointed whichever his answer was.

I think I am not ready for his answer. Whether he liked me or not before, I think I will be disappointed either way. If he didn't like me, I will be sad again, but at least I have expected it already. If he says he liked me too, then fuck, the regret on my part with be too much. If I have just read this message before, I would really say I like him and meet him in the Arts room. That was fucking 14 years of wasted time. If I had just read it, then there would be no Trent in his life. I could have been happy with him until now. Maybe married with kids too. Fucking long 14 years.

LJ bitterly smiled at me.

"If you said you like me 14 years ago, then maybe I would have the courage to say that I like you too. I cannot bring that up first. You've seen how I look before. All my life I was insecure about it. Even though I followed Trent's advice, I still feel that I look bad. How can I say it first? What would people say? All my life, I feel like I am not enough." LJ admitted.

He liked me back then. "In the broadcast room..."

"I have no idea that the mic is on. That time, I said it because that is what I really for you. After I saw you rejected the gifts, I hated you." He avoided my gaze.

"What if I say that I like you still?"

"If you would ask me that, then I would say 'Don't'. I don't think I can like any guy now. I can't trust you anymore. So please, sir, do not say that. Let me just do my job now. Thank you." He stood up.

"LJ. I like you until now. I gave you that heart sticker that day because I like you. It's the first and last sticker I have given my whole life."

"It's all in the past now. I have selected eight dates already for the weekend. I need to go back to work."
All in the past for you, LJ. It's just a crush for you. To me, it was different, because I really fell for you.

"You still like that Rivera guy who left you?"

"He left me I know, but I can never hate Trent. He is the only person who is with me during the days that I was done. Yes, he doesn't love me now. But for the twelve years that he is with me, he never left me. He stayed with me. Yes, I like him still. But it doesn't mean that I would want him in my life again."

"If you have chosen me, I would never leave you, LJ."

"How can I choose you? You never gave me the option. Do you know why I agreed to be Trent's boyfriend? Because it's the first time in my life that someone said he likes me. I feel like it's the only chance I could ever grab in my entire life. You would never feel it because a lot is dying to be with you. But for me? That is the only hope I have. Even if it's not Trent, even if it's another person who asked me that day to be his boyfriend, I would say yes to anyone. Because for me it is once in a lifetime. Yes, I was that pathetic. I did my best for Trent to stay, but in the end, he still left me. If my boyfriend for 12 years can leave me without being guilty, what more for others. I would never fall again. It would be unfair to them too because I still can't move on. I don't know what else I could give for someone to stay. So, please, don't say you like me especially when you didn't remember me. Thank you."

"I just pretended to forget who you are. It is to protect me too. Use me, by all means, to move on. Even with that way, I could make up for the time that we lost." I can make him like me again.
"Don't be afraid to take the risk. Love me, LJ. I can promise that I would never leave you."

"I heard the same line before. I need to go back to work, sir." He bowed in front of me and left.

~~~~~~~

Licah's POV

It's been days since that revelation. What has changed? Everything about how Axl treatment to me.

If he wants me to stay here, he should let me do my work.

Actually, I don't want to be involved with him or with anyone.

I am not ready yet. It would be unfair to him because I can't promise that I can forget about my past with Trent.

I seriously want Axl happy even if it's not me.

I can see him again from his office watching me on my desk as I still review the profiles of his dates.

What was that alert? I felt like something vibrated on our table.

"What was that, Ria?"

"Madam is here. When you heard that alert, it means his husband is not with him. He is the CEO's wife. He is off the top floor so be ready."
Ria answered.

I fixed my desk and followed Ria to stand near the door. Is he that scary?

In the elevator, a beautiful man met my eyes. His photos are in the MSU hall of fame. My photo was near his.

The bodyguard opened the door for him. "I am hungry. Bring food for me and Axl." He ordered one of his guards.

Everyone was anxious.
He is walking towards me.
Shit! Shit!
Is he aware of what Axl and I talked about last time?

"Hello, I am Reese." He offered a hand

"If you don't accept his hands, his bodyguards will kill you I swear. Don't offend him." Ria is whispering behind me.

"Uhm, LJ, sir." I offered his hand.

"I'll pay you." He said. Why is he going to pay me? Is this the time when he will hand me an envelope of cash to stay away from his grandson?

"Sir?"

"I mean, can I have this?" He pointed to the pack of small biscuits in the pocket of my polo. "I am really hungry." I pulled it out and handed it to him.

"You can have it, sir."

"Thank you." He smiled at me. "My food in five minutes. Call them. Now."
He looked at me again and opened the pack. "How much is this? My bodyguard is going to pay."

"It's okay, sir. I have a lot of that on my desk. Just let me know if you want more." This is a lemon-flavored biscuit that I love the most.

"Oh, you are the kindest person here on the executive floor." He uttered.

Well, the only people here are me, Ria, and Axl.

"Thank you, sir."

He spoke before he left for Axl's room.
"Call the company and tell them that Reese Jongcheveevat likes their product. They know what to do." He ordered Ria. I am glad he liked my favorite biscuits.

Ria was so relieved when he left.
"That is Reese Jongcheveevat. I was so scared. Hoooo!"

"Why would you be so scared? He looked so extra friendly."

"If you haven't met sir Aidan, his husband, I could understand why are not scared of sir Reese. I am not afraid of sir Reese himself, I am scared of how will sir Aidan react if you offended him. So be careful. Those bodyguards are on the shoot-to-kill all the time mode." Ria told me.

We were talking when Mike entered with a paper bag. "Your lunch." He said.

"Where is mine?" Ria asked.

"Uhm the order is to bring lunch for Licah only." Axl's bodyguard answered.

I looked at the glass room. Did he just fucking wave at me?

I pulled out from that stare.

"Thank you. I can share with Ria."

It's been two hours already that Sir Reese stayed inside with him. He has a meeting thirty minutes ago but he canceled it for his grandmom.

Sir Reese walked to me after their lunch. "Does Axl have a schedule today for the date?"

"Uhm, none today, sir."

He handed me a card. "Can you prioritize him on his next date schedule? He is my high school best friend's grandson. I think Axl will like him. Thanks. Bye!"

I checked the card. What on Earth?!
Eric Huang again. I removed him already on the list. Is destiny finding a way for Axl and Eric to date? I guess I have no choice. I added his profile again.

Axl came out of his office.
He was standing in front of my desk.

"What?" I asked. "I mean, why, sir?"

"Can you book a reservation for an Italian restaurant?" He asked.

"For two? Do you have a scheduled date that I do not know? Sir?"

"Nope. I just want to have a delicious dinner. My cousin is in charge of cooking tonight so I am skipping dinner with family." He said.

"You have a chef. You can ask them to cook for you."

"Then, it would offend Enzo. You can just book it. What's with the questions? I have no date. Don't be jealous."
This fucker.

I faked a cough. Ria might misunderstand it.
"How about I insert one or two dates tonight to make use of your time?"

"If you will not be jealous, okay then." He playfully grinned. What is the planning?

Mike arrived with drinks.
He gave it to Axl and this annoying boss drank it in front of me sexily.

"Don't forget my dinner." He winked before returning to his office.

"What is with you and Sir Axl?"
Ria asked me. "This is the first time I see him smiling like that. Are you ex-lovers?"

"Noooo! We were just schoolmates."

I message Eric if he is free to have dinner with Axl.

"Hi, of course. I can always cancel all my schedules to have a date with Axl. I am coming. Send me the address and time. Thank you."

Excited much? For sure, Axl will just leave him again even before their orders were served.

Axl's aura is so different today. He keeps on smiling. It's unusual.

I briefed him about Eric's profile on the way to the restaurant.

"It's okay, LJ. Don't be jealous."

"I am not. I am just doing my job. Why would I? Excuse me."

Khalil and Mike turned to me.

"I mean, no, sir." Shit! Why am I talking to him casually?

"Okay, I'll be back." He touched my head.

He entered the restaurant.

I think this is the longest time that Axl stayed during the date. He entered at 7:15 and it's now 7:53.

"Finally, it is successful." Khalil exclaimed. Mike, he, and I are inside the car waiting. We thought it will be just quick again so we didn't bother going to the parking space.

"Khalil, you drive now to the parking lot. I think at this rate they will go straight to the hotel. Any near hotel that you can book right away, Licah?"

"Huh? Hotel? I didn't think of that. Do I need to find the nearest one then?"

"Possible," Mike answered.

Time check 8:02.

"Mike, can you check Axl there? What if something happened to him?"

"He is just dating. You should be happy. Why are you so worried?" Mike asked.

"I am not worried. Never mind, I'll check him myself." I searched for Axl inside.

They were talking seriously.

I stood in front of them.

I think Eric was shocked to see me. It's like he knows me by the way he stares.

"Yes?" Axl asked smiling.

"It's past 8 already."

"And?" He is waiting for my answer.

"Our schedule is for you to stay until 8. I thought something bad happened to you here. Mike is waiting outside, Can I dismiss myself now?"

"Okay, I am going home now. Don't be jealous."

What jealousy is this guy talking about? I just want to go home. I am working overtime again.

I walked faster.
I bumped into a tall guy.

When I looked up, I was surprised by the sight.

"Trent."

"Love."
He said.

I am now standing in front of the guy who left for Eric.

"Hi, how are you? Where are you staying?" He asked.

He must be here to see Eric too.

I can't speak.

"He is okay. Right, baby? He is staying with me."
Axl grabbed my waist.

"You and Axl?" Trent asked.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Axl asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 31.6K 72
Fourth Generation of my Kirigun series. 1st Generation: Possessive Tharn 2nd Generation: Falling in Love with my Sister's Boyfriend. 3rd Generation:...
19.8K 934 22
Love revolution Reader insert
15.3K 783 29
MewGulfs One Shot Collection Matured content