Fiendish

By solicited

Wrong place, wrong time, unknown future... ___________________________ "Just leave me alone." "Sorry, babe, b... More

Fiendish
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
please read

Chapter 2

10.5K 367 274
By solicited

I'm evil to the core, what I shouldn't do I will, they say I'm emotional, what I want to save I'll kill.

-Twenty One Pilots, Fairly Local

-

-

-

-

Carmen's Pov.

I finally arrived home and went directly into the shower. I knew Julie wasn't home, she was probably still in her classes. I sent her a quick text, telling her I was home, and hopped into the shower. I let the hot water run down my body. It felt good to let my shoulders droop and back slouch. My muscles relaxed after the long day and I sighed.

I washed my body and hair and then got out of the shower. I put on my pajamas shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I brushed my nappy, wet hair when my phone vibrated on the sink.

Julie: won't be back at the apartment tonight. I went home with Luke ;)

A smile crept on my face and I shook my head. Julie has been crazy about Luke since high school. That blue eyed boy was crazy and hard headed. I honestly don't know what Julie sees in him, but it must be something worth it.

I texted her back, saying goodnight and that I love her too, and exited the bathroom. I walked into my room and put my phone on the charger.

I plopped down on my bed and laid bed. I closed my eyes and rubbed at my temples.

"Who the fuck are you, princess?"

I swallowed at the memory. Harry seemed dangerous and completely insane. The way he beat that man was absolutely ruthlessly and had me wishing I never even witnessed such a thing. Hopefully, not only did I save that man from further harm but I'll never see that green eyed devil again. The brutality in his eyes along with the emptiness was frightening to see.

"You have know idea what you just got yourself into, princess."

I shook him out of my head and turned on my tv. I began watching reruns of Chasing Life when my phone rang. I reached over and pulled my phone off the charger. I looked at the caller ID to see that it was my older, and only, brother, Terence.

"Hey." I answered.

"Hey, I just wanted to see how your first day of college went. My babysis is growing up I'm so proud."

I smiled at my brother thoughtfulness and rolled my eyes at his dramatic level.

"Pretty good, actually. Not as bad as you described."

"I was just teasing, Carmen." Terence laughed. "College isn't very scary at all. Just try not to fall behind."

"Thank you for your encouraging words, Terence." I got up from my bed and stretched my arm. I walked into the kitchen, looking for something to eat.

"Anytime." I could practically see his smile. "Did Dad called, yet?"

"No," I frowned. "I don't think he's gonna call."

I could clearly hear my brother's sad sigh and I shrugged my shoulders as I pulled out a pickle from its jar.

"I'll call him if you want."

"No, don't. If he doesn't want to talk to me than...whatever." I said as I bit into my pickle. The crunch was so loud I was positive Terence heard it over the phone.

My Dad is not the easiest man to please. He's so stubborn and has this idea of the perfect child in his mind. He wants me to be more like Terence: a successful lawyer with fame and fortune. When I told him that I wanted to work in the field of journalism and Creative Writing, he laughed in my face. My Dad told me that just because you dream of something, doesn't make it a realistic goal. Soon enough we got into a huge argument and we had a falling out.

Bottom line, he doesn't think of me as a success, just a failure. I know that sounds harsh and that's because it is. That's how he made me feel and when I left for New York, I cried in Julie's arms. Not because I was leaving my family, but because of my Dad's parting words.

"Good luck, because you're going to need a lot of it since that's all you'll have."

"He'll come around, I promise." Terence assured and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah."

A few minutes later my pickle was gone and I was eating leftover pizza. I talked to Terence for a few more minutes and then my conversation with my brother was over. When I finished my pizza and washed my plate. I was just about to enter my room when I heard a knock on my door. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the time. 10:48pm.

I shrugged my shoulders, thinking it was just Julie coming back to our apartment. I walked to the door and unlocked it. If Luke hurt her so help me-

I opened the door and my jaw dropped.

Those cold, green eyes stared back at me and I would have jumped out of my skin if it were physically possible.

"Hello, Carmen." Harry smiled and I tried to quickly close my door but Harry was stronger and faster than I.

"Why...how?" I couldn't even form a sentence. How did he find out my name? More importantly, how did he find me? What the actual hell?

"I have my ways, princess." Harry said as he stepped into my apartment and closed the door behind him. I took a step back as nervousness and fear tugged at my heart.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, trying to keep my shaky voice steady and strong.

Harry let out a laugh and if he wasn't so heartless I would have melted at the sound.

"I just want you to know and understand somethings." Harry said and he quickly grabbed my arm. I jerked in his grip and he pulled me to his chest.

Harry smelt like peppermints and his firm chest was under my palms. His grip on me was tight and was almost painful.

"First thing," His grip on my body tightened and I winced. "If you ever pull another fucking stunt like the one you pulled a few hours ago, you will be severely punished. I know you're not from here so I'm letting your stupid mistake slide."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. Is this shit actually happening?

"Just leave me alone." I said and Harry took my face in his hand, making my eyes lock on his. His touch on my skin sent heat throughout my body and my eyes widened.

"Sorry, babe, but you're mine now. You belong to me."

"I belong to no one." I tried to push him away but his grip only tightened. He redirected my body until I was against the wall. He parted my leg and pressed his body against mine. I squirmed against him, trying to break his grip.

"Don't make me lose my temper, princess." Harry said through clenched teeth. "I run everything your pretty eyes can see; I own everything everyone sees. You are mine now and good luck getting away."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from shaking.

"You intrigue me, Carmen. Everything about you has me wanting more," He said simply. "And I intend to get more. The best part about this is I never would have gotten my hands on you, never would have even none you existed, if you never would have intervened."

Harry lips trailed along my jaw and I gasped against the contact. Unintentionally, I pressed my body more against. Harry laughed and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"So innocent." He whispered. "I can't wait to change that."

My mouth dropped in shock at Harry's words.

"What? No, no that won't be happening." I said, my breathing increasing.

Without warning, Harry began sucking along my neck, leaving hot kisses in his wake. I let out hiss of pleasure and balled my fist by my side. I didn't want to touch him, I didn't want to touch him, I didn't want to touch him.

What the hell is wrong with me?

When Harry's hand went up my shirt and rubbed my stomach with his thumbs, I let all my common sense go out the window. I ran my fingers through his hair and Harry smiled against my neck.

"You say one thing yet your body says another." Harry's voice was deeper and seductive. My cheeks flushed and I bit down on my tongue.

Taking him off guard, I quickly pushed him away from my body and he stumbled back. I tried to control my breathing while Harry was obviously fighting back his anger.

"You'll learn soon, babe." Harry said and walked toward the door.

"I'll be back at 8:30. Be ready." Harry said as he walked out the door and slammed it shut.

Still breathing heavily, I let my body slid down the wall to the floor and clutched my legs to my chest.
_________________________________

[Status: Edited and Revised]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 9.7K 54
When Harry hijacks her car in the middle of the night, Harley is forced to become a getaway driver for one of New Orleans' most fearsome criminals. T...
Insecure By Shyla

Fanfiction

1.6M 47.2K 107
Sara Andrews has always had image issues but now that she's a senior in high school everything seems to be falling apart around her. When she finally...
331K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
28.3K 926 47
Life isn't easy, especially when you manage two seperate lives at the same time. Harry Styles is young, successful, beautiful and equally as dangerou...