Fairy Tail: With Meβ™₯ (1st Boo...

By Cryptic_Eyes

Book #1 Lucy and Natsu go on their first mission together since the Seven Year Sleep, completely excited to g... More

Prologue: Being Free
Chapter One: Mission
Chapter Two: Hijacked Train? More Like Invaded!
Chapter Three: Winterlight
Chapter Four: The Crawler
Chapter Five: Sleep-Lucy
Chapter Six: Rogue
Chapter Seven: Unsubstantial
Chapter Eight: Dragon Doomsday
Chapter Nine: Interlacing of the Little Light Being
Chapter Ten: Attempt of Escape...Doomed For Failure
Chapter Twelve: Unforgivable!
Chapter Thirteen: M.I.A.? Or Just...Gone?
Chapter Fourteen: Revelation
Chapter Fifteen: It's Up To You
Chapter Sixteen: The Beginning of The End
Chapter Seventeen: Lucy!!
Chapter Eighteen: The Summoning of The Dragons
Chapter Nineteen: The Advent of Challenges
Chapter Twenty: "Promise Me..You Won't Leave!"
Chapter Twenty One: I Wanna Be There For You!
Chapter Twenty Two: The Star River and Rose's Departure
Chapter Twenty Three: Discovery of a Lifetime! [Final]

Chapter Eleven: The Almost Evanished Avidity

15.6K 599 417
By Cryptic_Eyes

Hello, guys!  I got the next chapter here hot n' ready, haha!  I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, truthfully.♡ I was all like: "Boo-hiss Rogue!", and "Go go go!" for Natsu. |D Lol, I overall enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you all do too. ;D I dedicate this chapter to YOAItheaCrumps, for encouraging me along the way on my other fan ficitons, giving me bunches of feedback and complements. c: It means a lot, truly!★ Welp, here is the next chapter, enjoy! Feeback is VERY much appreciated, arigato!✻ Until next time, ne?

Ry-chan

=======================================================================

Lucy felt her hope starting to fade.  It had been almost two days since her attempt at escape, and she was barely eating and drinking.  She was sleeping a lot; which scared her.  She had never been so injured in her life; she had tried another escape, but earned another cut--this time on her stomach--from Rogue as punishment.  She had lost a lot of blood, but miraculously, she hadn't died.  She reckoned it was because of Rogue; he needed her to re-summon the dragons, so he couldn't let her die.

It would have been so easy to just slip away.  But Lucy didn't; she hanged on.  Even though she had mostly given up, a sliver of her hoped and prayed for her friends to find her.

As she was alone and cold in the cell, Lucy had a lot of time to think.  Like, how in the world was Rogue planning to "re-summon the dragons"?  It seemed impossible to Lucy, but apparently it wasn't.  She was scared; she didn't know what Rogue would do to her to get the dragons reawakened.  If only she could use her Celestial Abilities.  She could take down Rogue--at least for a little while--and find a way out with her spirits.  She missed them a lot, including her friends.

They are probably still being fooled by the Imposter-Lucy...  She thought, narrowing her eyes sadly.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Natsu and everyone had finally made it to Winterlight.  It took them a lot longer than it did when Lucy and him went, because the train they were on broke down, making everyone wait.  Natsu almost blew the roof off the place, but Erza had restrained him, telling him to calm down and that the train would start back up soon.  They hadn't seen Lucy for almost a week now, and Natsu along with the others were extremely worried, missing her.

Natsu though, was the most furious.  His scowl and vengeful eyes never diminished, keeping his anger alive.  The team stepped off the train, hitting the floor grounds of Winterlight.

"Hang on, Lucy!"  Natsu exclaimed.  "We're coming!"

"Let's go!"  Erza exclaimed, and everyone yelled in agreement, splitting up to start looking for their lost family.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lucy coughed, leaning against the cold wall with her eyes slightly closed.  She was beginning to feel extremely weak, and didn't have enough energy to even crawl.  She hadn't seen the light of day for six days, cooped up in the cold and filthy cell under the abandoned home twenty four hours a day.

The door creaked open, casting a glow of bright yellow light up Lucy's legs and into her face, causing her to flinch at the sudden change in lighting.  Rogue entered, and Lucy could've sworn she saw them flash red for a second.

"It's time, Light Being.  The Equinox is in two days, and we have to get to the Summoning Grounds before then."

Lucy coughed, lifting her head.  "I'm not going anywhere with you."

As If she hadn't spoken, Rogue walked over to her quickly, grabbing the chains on the ground and pulling her along.  Lucy cried out in throbbing pain, tears welling up in her eyes from despair.

"This is it, Light Being."  Rogue replied, his voice low as his eyes were hidden by shadows.  "Your friends didn't come for you; they don't care about you."  He pulled again, using incredible strength to drag her across the floor, despite her protests.  "Give up."

Lucy didn't know what to do; she couldn't break free from his grasp, and the searing pain rippling through her body took away whatever little energy she had left.  "I-I won't.."

Rogue smirked, vileness in his eyes.  "I hear the doubt in your voice.  You don't think they're coming."  He started to laugh.

As he was laughing, Lucy couldn't help it when the tears in her eyes spilled over, her bottom lip quivering slightly.  She cried out once more, trying again to pull away from him as he continued to pull her through the hall.  The tears flew into the air as she thrust backwards, trying her hardest to pull away from him that her wrists not only reopened, but cut further into her skin.

Rogue just ignored her struggles; plans in his eyes as he pulled her on and on.

Just end this!  Lucy mind proclaimed, giving up.  I can't take this anymore!  Natsu, everyone...  She bit her tongue to hold back a sob.

An explosion sounded through the room, and a person emerged from the debris, yelling a battle cry as he slammed into Rogue, pure fury on his face.

Fire exploded from his feet, flying upwards and around his body.  "Give Lucy back."  He growled, and his eyes were small and full of savagery.

"Natsu!"  Lucy exclaimed, relief and pure, pure joy teeming her body.  "Y-You're here!"

Natsu charged, lighting his fist on fire and slamming it into Rogue, sending him flying through the wall.

He dropped to the ground, looking Lucy over.  "I'm sorry I'm late, Lucy."  He stopped, seeing the injuries Lucy suffered.  The jagged lines along her abdomen and back, along with her wrists.  "L-Lucy...Your..."  He brushed his fingers lightly against her arms, his face straining extremely.

He stood, anger forming his posture into monstrous.  "You hurt Lucy!"  He snarled, watching Rogue get back up.  "You hurt her, you bastard!"

His hands lit on fire even more, making vines expand from his fists and back into the flame around his body.  He clenched his teeth visibly, grinding them together.

"I'd save your fire for the Equinox, boy."  Rogue spat.  "Give me back the Light Spirit, or you'll die."

Natsu growled.  "You won't be touching Lucy anymore; not while I'm around."

Lucy's vision began to get blurry, but it snapped back into focus as she heard rapid footsteps approaching.

"Lucy!"  Erza, Gray, and Wendy yelled.  Happy and Carla flew over their heads, yelling as well.

Wendy was just about to throw herself at Lucy, but stopped, seeing the terrible damage she was in.  "Lucy!  Are you alright?!  Let me heal you!"

Erza stopped, clenching her teeth and turning to Rogue.  "You-!"

Rogue's eyes flashed, and he glanced at Lucy.  "It's actually convenient your companions are here, Light Being."  Lucy felt her eyes widening, despite her injuries flaming across her skin.  "I have to get everything ready without your presence; you will just set everything off."  His eyes flashed.  "It may not be on the time of the Equinox, but I will come for you; I will destroy you."

Lucy felt extreme fear strike her heart, and her eyes shook fiercely as her eyes couldn't look away from Rogue's.

Natsu stepped in front of her protectively, blocking her gaze from landing on Rogue.  "Over my dead body."

Rogue's face angered.  "Be sure that will come about, Salamander.  Your little 'friend' will be mine to manipulate."

"You'll have to get through us first!"  Erza exclaimed, and Gray as well as Wendy stood, their faces determined.

Lucy's vision started to shimmer, and she finally felt the leftover warmth leave her body as she collapsed in a heap, breathing heavily with a fever.

"Lucy!"  Natsu as well as everyone else exclaimed.

Rogue smirked.  "Seems she needs medical attention."  He directed his attention back to Lucy.  "Remember my promise, Lucy.  Let fear fill you to the brim until I return."  He disappeared, leaving a slight mist behind in his presence.

"Get back here!"  Natsu exclaimed, outrage coating his voice.

"Natsu!"  Wendy yelled, and Natsu jerked his head back, widening his eyes as he saw Lucy.  "Natsu, Lucy won't wake up!"  Natsu ran over to her side, dropping to his knees as everyone gathered around Lucy.  

"She seems to be in a coma..."  Carla murmured, sadness in her voice.

"Lucy..."  Natsu murmured, his eyes covered in shadow as he clenched his teeth visibly.  He clenched his hands, anger pulsing through his body at his own stupidness.  "I'm so sorry!"

==============================================================================

Be on the lookout for the next chapter:  "Chapter Twelve: Unforgivable"! ♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.8K 28
Book #4 and also the final installment in the "Intertwined Fates" Series! Natsu and Lucy thought everything was over, that everything that had happen...
3.4K 193 26
- COMPLETED AND SPELL CHECKED - For years he's been searching for her and for years she's been oblivious to the fact that she's lost. What will happ...
224K 4.8K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...
423K 10.7K 37
Natsu, Erza, Gray decides to go on a +6 years mission without Lucy. Lucy, wanting to make them proud when they'll come back decides to go training wi...