"He Just Appeared"

By ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Chapter 29

811 40 8
By ghoulwtv

Techno opened the door for Y/n, she stepped out. Before he even shut the door he was already reaching for her hand. Hand in hand the two walked in, getting many stares that went straight to the card games.

There were many different kinds, so Y/n pulled one called 'Uno Flip' off and started the back. Flashing lights came from the left of them.

They both looked over to the crowd taking pictures of them. Techno put his hand on her back, Y/n smiled and help up the Uno cards for them to see. Techno smiled as well.

"I think we should get the original ones." Y/n put the other ones back. "They are the best," Techno put his arm around her. They began to walked towards the front.

When they both reached self check out, Y/n started to pull out her card. "No, I got it." Technoblade pulled out his wallet. "No, I wanted them." Y/n tired to insert her card, "no," Techno grabbed her wrist.

"You payed for the date, let me pay for this." Y/n whispered to him, Techno just looked at her. "Can I take you out tonight?" Techno asked, "of course you can."

"Then, I'll pay for tonight." He slip his card back into his wallet. Y/n rolled her eyes, but laughed.

When the two were on their way back to Y/n's house, Y/n got a call. "Oh, god," she mumbled under her breath. "Who is it?" Techno asked, "it's Jack. My manger," She took a deep breath.

Techno put his hand on her leg. "He can't be that bad," Y/n looked over to him. "Oh, just listen." Y/n answered the phone and put it on speaker. "Hey, Jack. What's up?"

"What the hell is this?!" He yelled into the phone, Y/n closed her eyes. "What is what?" She sighed, "oh, I don't know.. Maybe the pictures all over twitter!"

"Jack, chill out-" He quickly cut her off. "Chill out?! Y/n, do you like putting your career on the line?! Look at the pictures I just sent you."

Y/n opened her messages, the pictures were of her and Techno. The first one was them walked through the parking lot together.

The second she really liked. Techno wore his jeans with a black t-shirt and converse. Y/n wore sweats and a black t-shirt. They were both smiling at the camera, while Y/n held up the uno cards.

Y/n silently showed Techno the pictures, he smiled. "What do you see Y/n?" Jack asked, "some good pictures." Y/n examined them and saved them.

"Y/n!" Jack yelled, "are you trying to ruin your career?!" Y/n rolled her eyes, "how am I ruining it?"

"You can't be in a relationship, it causes trouble!"

"So, I need your permission to be in a relationship?"

"No, Y/n listen to me. You need to keep it a secret."

"Why?"

"You know how many people know the name, Y/n L/n? Millions, most likely billions."

"Okay?"

"Now they're going to know the name Technoblade Minecraft because of you."

"He said he was fine with being public.." Y/n looked up to Technoblade. "I am," he whispered to her holding onto her leg a bit tighter.

"Are you with him right now?!" Jack screamed, "goodbye now, Jack." Y/n sighed, "don't you hang-" Y/n hung up the phone, "send me that picture of us."

"Okay," Y/n quickly sent them. "Favor?" Techno asked. Y/n nodded, "can you go to Tommy and send him those photos of us? He wants to know what you look like."

Y/n nodded, "when did you take those?" Y/n saw the pictures of her asleep in the field. "This morning, you looked like a fairy. You're very beautiful, Y/n." Y/n smiled, "thank you."

She immediately got a text from Calvin.

- Calvin :)
   Don't hang up on Jack, Y/n. We've talked about this.

- Y/n
   I said I wouldn't hang up on him if he wasn't being a total asshole.

Tommy sent Techno a message. "Will you read it?"

- Tommyinnt
   WOW she's pretty man, you scored

"Can I say thank you?" Techno nodded.

- Techno
  Hey, it's y/n! just wanted to say thank you! techno is driving right now, so he wanted me to text you back.

- Tommyinnt
   hello pretty lady, you should date me instead ;)

Y/n laughed, "Oh, god what did he say?" Techno sighed. "Hello pretty lady, you should date me instead."

"Call him and put him on speaker, please." Y/n did and he immediately answered.

"Hello?" Y/n didn't know he was British. "Hey, Tommy." Techno held onto the phone. "What, Big T. Let me talk to the woman."

"Do you want to die?" Y/n laughed, "that's not very nice." Tommy gasped, "Hello, Y/n!! Get with a man like me!"

"Shut up, Tommy." Someone from the back said, "is that Phil?" Techno looked a bit excited, "hey, mate!" Philza took Tommy's phone from him.

"Hey man, how are you?" Y/n put her hand on his forearm. "Well, we are actually looking for some plane tickets to California.." Techno mouth opened just a bit from shock.

"Are you serious?!" Techno smiled, "yeah, we wanted to see you race." Techno excitement faded for a second. "Yeah," he gulped, "we can hang out, too.."

"Well, I have to go, mate. I'll call you later, bye Techno, bye Y/n." Techno stayed silent, "bye, Phil." Y/n watched Techno's eyes furrow upwards. She waited for him to hang up, "Techno?"

Techno was to lost in his owns thoughts from his father's words to even hear her. "That's perfect my son!" "You're going to rip her racing career away from her!" "I see your gaining her trust." "You better beat her, Technoblade. I don't have time for losers."

"Techno," Y/n shook his shoulder. He quickly jumped from his thoughts. "Yeah?" He didn't look at her, "are you okay? You seemed a bit on edge when he brought up racing.." Y/n placed her hand on his shoulder. "I'm fine," Techno completely brushed it off.

"Techno," Y/n placed her other hand on his bicep. "What?" Y/n sighed, "don't worry about my career. I've had my run and I'll try my best to keep that going, but if you beat me you beat me. It's how it goes.." Techno didn't reply, "Techno."

"What?" He had a bit of attitude this time. "Please respond to me," Y/n kept her hands on him. He didn't, he stayed quiet. Y/n brought her hands back to herself. She turned the other way, looking at the window.

Techno's phone began to ring. Y/n picked it up for him. "It's your dad.." She said quietly, Techno took the phone from her, not putting it on speaker. He answered the phone, "what?"

"It's about damn time you answer the damn phone."

"What do you need?"

"What the hell are those pictures of you and Y/n L/n doing floating around?"

"It was paparazzi," Techno sighed.

"I don't give a damn if it was the damn president of the united states. I told you to back off, because now I bet, since she's your little girlfriend and all, you don't want to beat her in the race."

"What do you care?"

"I didn't raise a loser."

"Listen," Techno clenched his teeth together. "I will win every single fucking one, alright? But I don't want hear a fucking word come out of your mouth."

Y/n turned to look at him with a concerned look.

"Sure you'll have the heart to beat your little girlfriend."

"I'll beat her every single fucking time if I have to, so just shut the fuck up!" Techno yelled and hung up the phone. He threw it behind him, Y/n looked at him with a worried look.

"Techno pull over," Y/n quietly asked him. "I'm not pulling over, I'll take you home and I'm going fucking home." Y/n thought he was staying with her tonight. "Can I drive you home?"

"There's is no fucking need for that." Techno refused to look at her. Y/n placed a hand on his shoulder. "Then please, try to calm down.."

"I am calm." Techno moved his shoulder away from her. Y/n sighed and continued to look out the window.

Time Skip

After a completely silent car ride, Techno pulled into Y/n's driveway. Before she got she looked at him. He didn't look back, "Techno, please be careful.." Y/n asked him, he didn't reply. She gave him a slight kiss on the cheek before getting out.

Techno waited for her to go inside to pull off. He wanted to be with her, he really did. But he didn't want his anger with his father affect her. So he went home.

When he got out of the car and grabbed his phone from the backseat he looked at a text from Y/n.

- Y/n <3
please tell me when you get home so i know you're okay

- Technoblade <3
I'm home, I'm okay

He turned his phone off, he sat down on the couch and powered on the tv. he scrolled through a few channels. Then he turned on the news, "now the weather tomorrow will stay in that 70 to 80 degrees."

A different lady come on the screen, "Thank you, Linda. And now what trending on twitter right now is the hashtag, ' Y/n X Technoblade.' The hottest new couple was discovered today when they went to Target to buy Uno cards. As you can see in this picture of the two holding hands and then in the next where Technoblade Minecraft has his hand on the girls waist while she smiles with the Uno cards in hand." The two picture were put on the screen, Techno paused it. Looking at Y/n's smiling face.

He pulled his phone out, calling Y/n.

"Hello?"

"Y/n?"

"Hey, babe.."

"I'm so sorry, I was so pissed off with my dad I didn't want to be mean to you too."

"It's fine, Techno.."

"What wrong?"

"Sapnap just texted me.."

"I'll be over in 5 minutes."

Techno raced out to his car immediately pressing on the gas. He rushed through town to get to Y/n, thankfully not getting pulled over. Y/n waited for him at the door.

Techno wrapped his arms around Y/n, "I'm so sorry."

"Techno, I'm not mad at you. But I think you should read this. She handed him her phone.

- Sapnap Nick
Looks like it's a race, who will end your career first. Pink hair boy, or me.

- Y/n L/n
Sapnap, when have you ever beaten me?

- Sapnap Nick
There's another way to end a career... permanently.

- Y/n L/n
Are you threatening to crash into me?

Seen 7 minutes ago.

"I think he is threatening me." Y/n turned her phone off. "He can do anything, he can't even touch you. Plus you have Calvin, he'll tell you what to do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 41.4K 116
ใ€Techno x Oc ใ€‘ ใ€Mature rating due to triggering contentใ€‘ ใ€Œincendiary, adj.- A person who causes trouble, typically involving fire.ใ€ - In which Cypre...
82.9K 3.3K 27
แด˜ส.ส€แด.แดแด€.ษดษชแด€ -แด€ษด แดส™sแด‡ssษชแด แด‡ แด…แด‡sษชส€แด‡ แด›แด sแด‡แด› แด›สœษชษดษขs แดษด า“ษชส€แด‡ _______________ DISCONTINUED This story takes place in the dream smp universe and will follo...
70.9K 2K 15
Dream had always been on your radar, being in the parkour community and all. But never in a million years did you imagine the turn your story would t...