My Pleasure Is All That Matte...

By boring_Author_lives

Bryan bobos is a "normal high schooler" who got killed in a car accident and got isekai to the DXD universe w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

2.5K 73 16
By boring_Author_lives

_____________

point of view-1 |Rin|

_____________

More than 1 month has passed since I came into this world, and I've learned every day more and more things about this world, After 1 month I finally got a basic understanding of the energies of this world. Spiritualists are the hunters who use Prana, after doing some quests from the guild I managed to observe a few times spiritualists at work, and I had to say their quite helpful.

I already know how to use force, force is quite tricky, but it only gets more accessible when you understand it. Aura on the other hand was the easiest to learn, to be honest, I can already call myself a master with it. You're probably wondering how I learned about the energies so easily? Well, I only get 2 hours of sleep, and the rest of the time I'm training.

I got a clue about Pandora's Soul, from the intel I collected there seems to be a woman who is known to be a knight of one of the 4 great heroes, people used to know her as a crazy bitch, she wasn't necessarily strong but she was still quite memorable to other people. Now, she's one of the strongest out there, and from what people say, she's now wearing armor that is quite weird, nobody has ever seen a design like that, she also possesses weird abilities.

That armor must be Pandora's soul, I can feel it,  soon I'll leave this city, but first I need intel on where she's currently traveling to. Currently. I was looking at Ash, Ash is the name I gave to the shadow egg. He's grown a lot bigger, if my guess is right then he'll soon hatch. Ash was currently in between the moonlight swords, he loved those swords. The moonlight swords are the swords Sophia gave me when I completed her first lesson, they are unique items. Unique items in this world are items that were made by goddesses with special abilities.

 (The sword is the one in the middle and the scabbard are the other 2 things)

The 2 moonlight swords... were beautiful, but I still haven't found out their abilities, I heard that sometimes you have to meet special requirements to use them. Maybe that's the reason why, Well no matter, sooner or later I'll find out. Anyway, I should continue my Prana meditation.

_________

\\In another location//

Point of view-3 |Narrator|

_________

 Outside of the city where Rin was currently staying, in the forest, there was an unknown group of people, this group of people could be seen having psychotic smirks. The one that seem to be the leader of the group leaned on a tree staring at the city walls. He had swords on his hip, one on each side, and the scars on his face said more than enough....he was an experienced fighter.

"Tomorrow on Sunset, we will begin the mission, use any means necessary to find the moonlight swords..." Said the man, the others started laughing and cheering. Who were these people? And what importance did the moonlight swords have?

\\The next day//

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY YOU'RE RELAXING TODAY, YOU'VE BEEN NON-STOP TRAINING SINCE I MET YOU" Screamed Sophia at Rin, who was prepared to leave the city to train...again. He was wearing his usual attire with the moonlight swords on his hips, one on each side.

Rin looked at Sophia with a face of despair, it was as if he heard the most atrocious thing possible, "You monster..." He insulted her.

After that Sophia and Rin spend the day relaxing, Rin had a small smile the whole time because he knew Sophia did this. After all, she was worried he was working too hard. They went to different places together and were having a great time. 

"Hey Sophia, why did you become a hunter?" Rin asked while they were walking side by side, suddenly the atmosphere got serious, Sophia looked at Rin and then turned her head to look up at the sky.

"Are humans really the smartest and strongest beings to walk this planet? Do we deserve what we have?  I used to ask myself questions like these back when I was young and dumb, I was quite the curious one..." Sophia spoke with a soft tone, Rin looked at her while she spoke.

"I always asked myself questions but never found the answers to them, my mom was a magic swordsman while my dad was a guild registration agent, my mom used to tell me how she was always the 'man' in the relationship..." Said Sophia while having a small smile of grief.

"My mom was the one that taught me how to become a magic swordsman in my eyes she was a person I wanted to be, my dad loved reading books so there was a lot in our home...now that I look back I think the reason I used to ask myself so many questions is that I was always reading and wanted more and more knowledge..." She said while closing her eyes for a few seconds, remembering the times with her parents.

"One day, my mom decided to take up a quest for a  dungeon, dad tried stopping her but she reassured us that she was going to come back...that was the last time me and my father ever saw her..." Rin's eyes widened, and Sophia nonetheless kept talking.

"After that, I cried in my room for weeks never leaving, my dad was so heartbroken that he...killed himself...he killed himself 1 month after my mom's disappearance, being locked up crying in my room for weeks barely eating anything, one day I walked out of my room, my dad sitting in the table like always, he looked at me...with those eyes that even I who was a child knew that he had no will to live...then he told me he was going out to by food...just to find guards in my doorstep 3 days later telling me...a 15-year-old child...that her father killed himself by jumping out a clock tower..." She said, her voice quivering while her lips trembled.

"I didn't know what to do after...should I kill myself as my dad did? those were the questions that were filling my head back then...but then one day...hunters my mom knew came to my me...they helped me, they fed me...cared for me... they became like family to me...if it weren't for them...then I wouldn't know what would have been of me...so I became a hunter for them...to follow my mom's legacy...and the hunters who saved me back then..." She said, finishing her story, Sophia turn her head to look at Rin and what happened was something she would never expect...she was immediately embraced by Rin, and her eyes widened in response. 

She didn't hug back at first, but then she heard Rin say something, "It's okay...I know how you felt back then...I've gone through the same experience...It's okay to cry...I can tell you haven't in a long time" Rin said, she slowly accepted the hug, embracing him as well, slowly tears formed in her eyes, she wanted to say something but she couldn't and soon she started balling her eyes out in Rin's shoulder. Everybody walking saw them but none spoke because they knew, it was a moment not to be interrupted. 

They hugged for what seemed to be the longest minutes of their life and after a few minutes, they both pulled away, but what was interesting was that for some reason in Sophia's eyes Rin was more...handsome? In Sophia's eyes, Rin appeared to be more...handsome...

(This is our mc to those who forgot)

"Is something wrong? Oh, wait sorry for suddenly hugging you" Rin said, thinking that's the reason she was looking at him weirdly, Sophia turned her head around.

"It's fine it helped, anyway let's go to this cake shop I know, it's amazing..." She said continuing to walk looking in the other direction, what Rin didn't know is that she was covering the massive blush she had on her face.

They walked towards the cake shop with Sophia acting normal again, once they entered they were enveloped in the sweet aroma of sweets, they ordered a few things while all the women there were basically drooling for Rin, unfortunately for them, Sophia was there, so no girl could make an advancement. 

Once they got their food, they sat at the chairs with tables outside, it was quite a nice view after all... the sunset was approaching.

"Thank you, Sophia...today, I really needed it" Rin said while taking a bite of his piece of cake, Sophia looked at Rin and smiled.

"Of course you did dummy, all you've been doing is training and training, it's almost like you are not human" Sophia said finishing with a giggle while also taking a bite of her cake. Rin felt like a lightning bolt struck him.

"ahahahahahah, well anyway thank you for everything Sophia, you have taught me a lot, I'm happy that I met you" Rin said with a dry laugh at the beginning, Sophia's eyes widen and a blush appeared on her cheek.

"Hey Rin why don't yo-" Before she could finish her sentence an explosion happened across the city, it was a big explosion that alerted every single person in the city.

*BOOOOOOM*

Rin and Sophia's eyes widened, they immediately turned their heads in the direction of the explosion just like everyone else, their eyes reflected the explosion, and a second later everyone was screaming and running in the opposite direction.

Guards came running down the street, they were running towards the direction of the explosion, Rin ran to one of the guards and stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder, "What happened?!" Rin asked the guard.

"We don't know!! All we know is that a group of people is attacking the city!!" Said the guard, he then pushed Rin's hand off him and kept running in the direction of the explosion. Rin face turned serious, if someone is attacking the city then that means innocent people may or may have already died.

Rin looked back at Sophia, "Sophia try and help all the civilians evacuate please protect them with everything you have, I'll go and kill these bastards myself" Rin said before Sophia could refuse or reply he disappeared.

"GOD DAMMIT RIN!!!"  She screamed but nonetheless, she started helping everyone.

\\Few seconds later//

Rin ran through the rooftops of the city, he heard a couple of other explosions, he could already see that all the hunters and guards in the city were helping civilians, he could hear the sounds of people screaming, swords coming into contact, he was outraged! Why would people attack the city!

While Rin ran thinking of his plan of action, he didn't notice that there was someone watching him, he jumped toward another building, and just when he was in the air in between buildings he saw and sensed an attack from his right. 

He looked to his right to see a giant red prana whip coming at him, he instantly took out his swords and formed an x-shape by putting them together to block the attack, he was then hit and was launched a whole street away, he smashed into a building wall.

A man with a black cloak walked towards where Rin landed, he had white hair and bright yellow eyes.

"well, well, well, to think that the moonlight swords were being wielded by someone in this city" He said with a sickening smirk. He stopped a few meters away from Rin. He looked at the giant hole in the wall from which dust came out. He was expecting to find Rin to be on the ground injured instead for a second he saw a spark of lightning in the dust.

"May I ask where you're looking at?" Rin said with a smirk while sitting cross-legged on the guy's shoulder, he was basically choking the man. Even though the guy was getting choked to death for some reason...he smiled as if what was happening to him was the best thing ever.

"I knew it...your a fun one" Said the white-haired man that still has a big smile. In the past month, Rin has focused on a lot of things to train, but when it came to physical strength, speed, etc, he had a moment of enlightenment, and it was that you can increase strength and speed by folds with...movement and technique.

Just a mere slight movement from the human body can cause a huge difference in results, so he created something called...lightning steps.

\\In another location//

"EVERYONE, THIS WAY" Screamed Sophia pointing towards a building that was covered in a barrier, everyone ran towards there some screaming, others crying. Sophia was leading people towards the building until she sensed people coming from the rooftop. She took out her blades and looked up to see people falling from the sky.

Sophia instantly used force and jumped up, she killed everyone that was falling from the sky by beheading them easily, lightning surrounded her, while she was in the air, she looked at the rooftops to see more people coming, she instantly prepared to fight more foes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.3K 27
This story is a dream harem and I don't ship them in real life so have a nice reading this cringe story
28.4K 454 8
HighSchool Love Naruto is just a normal student who just goes to school. he even got raped by a lot of guys who likes him. Just then there was a new...
580K 24K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
266K 3K 37
Y/n L/n, an average student in Kuoh Academy. But he is not your average student. Having banished and neglected from his universe because of being ver...