past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

39

264 8 0
By Alie-Heart

"Levi! Levi!"Eren yelled as he and Mikasa ran inside from the backyard.

"Yeah?"

"Look! Me and Mikasa made mud pies again, and we want you to try them!"

Levi backed up slightly as the plastic plate was brought to his face, he used his finger to push it away and says "I'm not eating that"

"Why not?"Mikasa said.

"Kids, it's mud, dirt with water from the hose you used. I am not gonna eat that"

Eren and Mikasa stood there as their faces dropped, they began to sniffle and hiccup. Levi's eyes widened when they let out cries, afraid that Norie might get mad at him he quickly shush them.

"I'll try it, just...wait here, let me get a spoon"

He walked to the kitchen and grabbed two spoons, then he grabbed a chocolate from a drawer. Levi unwrapped it and placed it on the spoon, he turned on the stove and heated it up. As soon as the chocolate melted he poured it on to the other spoon and walked back.

"Give it to me"

Eren handed him the plate and Levi pretended to take a spoon full of it.

"Look, I got some"He said and showed them the spoon with chocolate.

They smiled as Levi placed the spoon in his mouth, the toddlers waited for his response. Levi just stood there and said "delicious"

They smiled as Eren says "I knew you'd like it!"

"Eren look"Mikasa said and pointed to the mud pie.

They looked and saw a worm traveling out of the mud, Eren smiled and says "wow! Mikasa we have a new friend-"

He cut himself off when him and Mikasa screamed in horror when Levi held a small fire torch and started burning the worm and the mud.

"Filthy"Levi said and grabbed the plate and threw it into the trash outside in the backyard.

"I was gonna name him Jarold..."Eren mumbled in sadness as Mikasa pats his head.

-------------------------------

"So we keep the pull ups and wipers here, and each of the toddlers clothes are kept in this box just in case they have an accident"Norie explained to Erwin as they walked around the daycare.

"The bathroom is over here, if you need to refill the soap it's kept underneath inside the sink cabinet, also the cleaning sprays are in there. There is a lock with a passcode on it so the toddlers won't rummage and mess with anything that will hurt them"

"Their lunch time starts at 12:30, if not earlier at around 11:30. Their playtime is from 1 to 2:30, we play our game of the day up until 3pm because that's when their Naptime starts, it lasts until 4:30 because at 5 is when their parents start arriving to pick them up"

"I'll give you the passcodes to the locks and I will give you a copy of each of the toddlers allergies and things they should be checked on each day, we start at 8am and the toddlers arrive at 9am, Monday to Thursday. Any questions?"Norie finished and turned to Erwin.

He stood there as he stuttered out, he cleared his throat and says "no..."

"You seem unsure"She says with a smile.

"No really I understand, it's just, it's amazing that you remember all that"Erwin said.

"It's something you will pick up as well, even Hange knows it all."

"Erwin!"

He turned to see the toddlers running towards him with buckets filled up with color pencils.

"Let's color! Norie printed out animal coloring pages!"Connie said.

"I'll let you borrow my favorite color!"Historia spoke and held the bucket up for him to take.

"Sure yeah let's go-"Erwin couldn't finish his sentence since he was grabbed by the hands and led to the playroom.

Norie smiled as Levi entered from the backyard, she looked over and saw him go into the break room and come out with butter.

"Hey, what are you doing with the butter?"she asked.

"Hange got her head stuck in the window of the kids playhouse, again"he spoke as he walked out.

"Again?"Norie said and followed him outside.

They saw Hange inside as her head popped out of the window, she smiled and says "Norie! Look, I swear it wasn't my intention to do this again. I was just trying to clean the playhouses"

"I know honey, but maybe you should just keep your head away from the windows, and learn from last times incident"Norie said as Levi tried getting each corner smeared with butter.

"I would if I remember, you know that I can't even recall what I ate yesterday-"

Hange cut herself off with a scream when Levi tried pushing her head in but it wouldn't budge, Norie went to his side to help but still nothing.

"Jesus Hange, we usually don't take a long time getting you out"

"I'll be back"Levi spoke and went inside.

"So how's Erwin's first day going?"Hange asked

"It's going great, I just explained the whole schedule to him. He seemed nervous at first but I told him that he'll get use to it soon"Norie responded as she grabbed her head and started to move it from side to side.

"I know he will! He's smart"Hange responded as her head was still being moved.

"Okay, stand still"

The girls looked over at Levi who held a saw in his hand, Hanges eyes widened and yelled "Shorty please! Okay look, I'll just get use to living like this!"

"Calm down, if you don't move maybe I won't cut you. I would like it if you would relax, I don't want to get blood on my clothes-"

Levi was cut off when Hange yelled in fear, and that jump made her head slide out of the window. She quickly crawled out of the playhouse and ran inside.

"It worked"he said and stood up.

"It worked? So you weren't actually gonna use it?"Norie spoke in relief.

"no, that's revolting. I wouldn't want to go to jail for killing Hange. Sounds so ridiculous"Levi says and walks back inside.

--------------------------------

"Rock... paper... scissors..."

"Shoot!"

Eren made the rock as Erwin gave the paper, the toddlers gasped and Bertholdt says "He won again!"

"What?! But. But I used rock!"Eren yelled out.

"Maybe because you keep using rock, you keep losing"Mikasa said.

"Try using the other ones"

"Fine, come on"Eren says and turned to her.

"Rock, paper, scissors, Shoot!"

Eren made the scissors and Mikasa gave the rock, the boys eyes widened and said "But you told me! That's not fair!"

"Okay, come one it's time for the game of the day!"Norie says as she, Hange and Levi walked in.

"We have three options, first we have charades, second is group tic tac toe and lastly we have storytelling"Levi read from the paper.

"Oo can you tell us a story of you guys?! Since you know you were best of friends"Historia says and the other toddlers agreed.

"Of us? You wouldn't want one of dragons? Fairies? Or even a jelly sandwich trying to find the love of its life, the peanut butter sandwich?"Hange explained.

"What?"Erwin spoke.

"I mean if that's what the kids want, we'll give it to them"Norie says and sat down.

The toddlers quickly sat down making the others do so too, she cleared her throat and began to tell them about when they went ghost hunting in the woods at night.

"Maybe we should just go home?"16 year old Norie spoke as they walked through the woods while she held Erwin's arm tightly.

"No come on! It's gonna be fun I promise! Right Shorty?"Hange said and pointed the flashlight at Levi.

"Leave me alone"

"Great! We're all having fun!"

"Don't worry Norie we'll be fine-Something touch my ankle!"she cut Erwin off with a yell as she jumped and wrapped her arms and legs around him.

Levi pointed the flashlight to the ground and saw a branch, they looked at Norie who smiled and laughed nervously.

"Sorry"

And throughout the walk Erwin had to carry Norie on his back as Hange used her ghost hunting device, she pointed it everywhere even grabbing snails and scanning them before sticking them back to the tree.

As Norie told the story, Levi could remember what he and Hange has spoken about.

Levi looked over at Erwin and Norie, they were whispering to each other and would laugh after they would tell a joke and smiled from ear to ear.

"So...I think my device is catching something from you..."Hange whispered.

"Are admiring our Norie?"

Levi jumped and shoved her away while saying "no I'm not"

"Look shorty, it's okay, maybe you'll find the girl of your dreams, have kids and get married. She could be closer than you think"

"Guys! I found something!"

They all looked at her as she fastly walked towards the front while holding the device up to her.

"I know it! I just know it could be the ghost of Nicholas Lobof I just know it-"

Hange cut herself off with a scream when the ground beneath her left and she went rolling down a steep hill and her screams echoed through the woods.

"Hange!"Norie yelled as they ran after her.

---------------------

"It's okay baby, Mikasa will be with you"Norie spoke as she placed Eren down.

"But...I don't wanna go"he responded.

"Kid it's okay, we'll pick you up at 1:00 and go to the daycare, you'll have fun"Levi said after as he crouched down next to Norie.

"We'll be okay Eren"Mikasa says and grabbed his hand.

It was the toddlers first day of kindergarten and to be honest, Norie is trying her best not to cry. Because she knew if she cried they would start crying too.

"Mama and Dada love you okay?"Norie spoke and brought them into a hug and placed a kiss on their heads.

Levi rubbed their backs and gave them a tight squeeze before they let them go. Mikasa pulled on Eren's hand to make them start walking towards the building where other toddlers were. Luckily, all of the other kids from the day care were there too.

"Okay, let's go-"

Levi cut himself off when Norie sniffled as she covered her mouth. He raised an eyebrow and said "you okay?"

"Yeah...I'm fine-"she stopped herself and started crying into her hands.

"My babies! Come back!"Norie called out but Levi quickly grabbed her before she could run inside the school.

"Norie it's okay we'll see them"he spoke as she hanged over his shoulder while still crying.

"I don't think I can breathe"Norie cried as she had her arms wrapped around his torso.

Levi sighed as he walked then back to the car. They drove home and Norie was sulked in her seat as she held a picture of Eren and Mikasa towards her chest.

"You can't be that sad-Don't tell me what to do!"she cut him off and then cried after.

It was quiet before Levi cleared his throat making Norie look over at him, she sniffled and said "are you crying?"

"No, I'm not, go away"he mumbled and blinked to conceal the tears pooling around his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955 42 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
9.8K 218 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
708 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
96.7K 4K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...