past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

38

262 7 2
By Alie-Heart

Levi's face soften when he saw her in the dress and the veil covering her face, he saw Norie smile through it as Levi made a look of surprise when he saw Kenny besides her.

He smirked his way as they walked down the aisle, Levi couldn't help but think of the time he first saw Norie. The same feeling he got was coming back stronger now.

"Yeah so I got the car, I just need to pay it off"Erwin explained to Levi as he waited for him to grab his books from his locker.

"That's cool"Levi responded and they heard the familiar yell from down the hall.

"GUYS! I want you to meet someone!"Hange called out and ran to them.

"Who-"

Levi cut himself off when he turned to look behind her and his face dropped into one of emotion, their he saw her jet black hair flowing behind her as she walked, her Amber eyes visible from where he stood. Her smile that appeared when she got closer to them.

"This is Norie! She just moved here, Norie, this is Erwin and Levi!"Hange spoke.

She smiled towards them and said "it's nice to meet you guys".

Norie stuck her hand out for Levi to shake, he stood there and he slowly reached for it and shook it. Feeling her hand mild perfectly into his, the softness of her skin brushing against his, he felt his stomach flutter with butterflies.

"You're eyes are pretty"Norie spoke

Levi tensed slightly and says "mine?"

"Yeah"she said with a smile

He stood there not knowing what to say but immediately spoke since he probably looked dumb just standing there so he said "you look beautiful too-"

Levi then stopped himself and quickly said "you're eyes are also beautiful-I mean pretty, decent or good"

Norie laughed and says "thank you"

"Are you nervous?"she asked with a tilt of the head.

"No, no I'm never nervous. What are you talking about?"he responded as he tapped his foot on the ground while his hands were in his pockets.

Norie smiled and said "I'm nervous too"

Levi looked at her as she continued to smile.

"Let's just be nervous together okay?"

He stared at her face as she leaned in.

"You may kiss the bride"

-----------------------------------

"Look at us"

Norie smiled as she grabbed Levi's hand and twirled his ring around before saying "we're married?"

He gave her a slight smile and said "we're married"

She gave him a soft laugh as Levi tilted her head up slightly and connected their lips, Norie smiled through it and grabbed his face in her hands.

"Think we can do a little something in here? No one is here-No Levi, save it for the honeymoon."Norie cut him off.

They heard knocks at the door and it opened to reveal Eren and Mikasa as Hange stood behind them.

"My loves!"Norie said as she crouched down to their level while the toddlers ran to her and wrapped their arms around for a hug.

They then went to Levi as he picked Eren up and Norie placed Mikasa on her hip, Hange stood there making them turn to her with a confused look.

"What?"She says.

"Did you eat the cake Hange? I swear to god-"

Levi was cut off when she stepped aside and in came the familiar blonde, they froze as Erwin rubbed his hands and cleared his throat.

"I know I'm late...but hopefully I'm not late for one thing"

Norie and Levi looked at each other and back at him.

"Honestly, we didn't know you'd be here so we don't know what to say"Norie spoke up as Mikasa rested her head on her shoulder while playing with the flowers in her hair.

"But I do, and I wanna say I'm sorry. I was in the wrong-Wait no but it doesn't mean you're in the wrong, let me rephrase that"Erwin rambled.

"Jesus look, I was a jerk and an asshole. Norie I do love you, but I realized that if I love you that much I need to let you go"

She stared at him as he says "I know it won't be easy but I'll learn, I'll try my best"

Erwin looked at Levi who only looked back, he sighed and walked towards him.

"I do remember what we said back when we were 12, And I feel horrible that I almost missed the best day of your life. Well, I missed the whole ceremony but I haven't missed the reception have I?"

Levi sighed as Eren played with his tie, the grey eyed man straightened his back and said "No, and you haven't missed anything"

He stuck his hand out towards him, Erwin smiled lightly and grabbed it. Hange screamed and cried while saying "Is the group back?! Please tell me the groups back!"

The boys looked at Norie who smiled and says "the groups back"

Hange cheered and brought them into a hug as Eren and Mikasa squished in between.

----------------------------

"Look at them"Jean said.

"I know...they look so good..."Sasha mumbled and wiped the drool from the corner of her mouth.

The mountain of cupcakes and cookies sat at the table next to where Levi, Norie, and Erwin sat eating their dinner as Hange dramatically retold the years Erwin had missed, also almost tripped from her heels.

"Maybe if we just ask-I dare Jean to do it"Eren cut Historia off.

The toddlers gasped as Armin says "Dare?! No, Eren that's against the law!"

"Please, Jean says he's brave then let's test it"

Jean scoffed and said "I am brave, I'll grab 3 cupcakes and 2 cookies"

"And stuff your face with those 3 cupcakes"

They gasped again as Marco said "Jean you don't have to do it"

"No! I want too!"

Jean confidently walked to the table of pastries but then slowed down since he felt like people were staring, even if they weren't he felt scared. He was about to call to his mother but saw Eren's face that held a smirk.

Jean pouted and made his way to the table again. He quickly grabbed the three cupcakes and 2 cookies, he then stared at the deserts.

"What are you doing?"

He jumped when Eren crouched besides him, his eyes wide to intimidate Jean.

"Get up, Remember what you're doing this for"Eren whispered.

"Are you..."

"A baby?"

Jean grunted in anger and stuffed his face with the cupcakes, the frosting getting all over his face, hands and clothes. The other toddlers stared in nervousness as Jean yelled out.

"I did it! Did you see Eren?! Is this what you wanted?!"the toddler screamed out and fell to his kneels.

"Calm down, it's not that big of a deal, but hey! You're not a baby!"Eren cheered as the other toddlers cheered with him making Jean smile.

"-Then I told Norie that it has to be a girl because her hormones were much higher than when Eren was in her tummy! And boom! I was right, because Mikasa is here!"Hange explained.

"After that they opened up the daycare and they hired me because I had just gotten fired for "endangering students" "

"Hange honey you blew up a car, in the auditorium"Norie said.

"A car-Hange"Erwin spoke with shock.

"Aw come on! It was just a small poof! Wasn't that big!"

"The car exploded and evaporated, the only thing that was left was the steering wheel"Levi says while mixing his tea.

"But no one died"Hange argued.

"A man suffered a heart attack-Moblit please!"she cut him off as he appeared with his plate of food.

"Now thinking about it, I feel really bad that I missed all these years."Erwin said as he swirled the wine around the cup.

"Don't be, it's not like you're dying tomorrow"

Everyone stopped and looked at Levi, he looked at them and said "what?"

Norie shook her head and says "what Levi meant to say was that you can win back those years by starting over again, today"

"Yeah! You can work with us at the daycare!"Hange said with a smile.

"Work at the daycare?"Erwin questions.

"Yeah we could use more help"Norie said.

"You are good at teaching, so why not teach the toddlers a little something. Make them stop thinking that bears live in the ocean and live off of gummy worms and soda"Levi spoke.

Erwin chuckled and says "well, it would be nice. Besides, once my boss finds out I'm not on the plane he will fire me."

"But I can care less, that job was boring anyways"

"So is that a yes for working at the daycare?"Norie questions.

He looked at her, Levi and Hange. Erwin smiled and said "Sure yeah, I will"

"Yay!"Hange yelled and chugged her wine.

-------------------------------

"Here is that yummy?"Norie says as she placed Eren and Mikasa's sippy cups next to their plates of spaghetti.

"Yummy!"the toddlers repeated.

"Don't get it on her dress"Levi spoke as he wiped their hands.

"Hello?! Is this thing on? HELLO-Hange the mic is on!"Moblit cut her off as he and everyone else covered their ears.

"Great! Well I just want to say how amazing this night as been, and I want the groom and bride to have their little dance before the night ends"Hange spoke.

"Now?"Levi whispered.

"Now, come on Levi, it'll just be me and you"Norie says and grabbed his hand.

They heard the music play out in the speakers as the toddlers chanted them to dance as they made their own dance moves , even though the song was a slow dance they made hip hop moves.

"Please come on"Norie says as she got up and pulled Levi with her to the dark oak floor.

"You know I suck at dancing-I suck too, so let's just be horrible together. Besides, not everything should be perfect"She cut him off as she grabbed his hand and placed the other on his shoulder.

Levi smiled and pulled her in closer by the waist, she smiled back and whispers "though make sure not to step on my feet"

"I'll make sure, I don't have two left feet"he argued.

"No obviously not, you have two right feet"

Levi dropped his face making Norie laugh softly and says "I'm joking"

"I know, but it's still offensive"

"I love you too"Norie spoke and wrapped her arms around his neck as they swayed to the soft music.

Levi softly moved her hair over her shoulders and whispered "I love you the most"

"No, not possible, I love you the most most"

"Just because you said most two times doesn't make it higher"

"I love you till we stop walking on the earth, how about that?"Norie said.

Levi shook his head with a light smile and says "alright, you got me there"

She smiled and brought him down to place her lips on his, Levi immediately accepted it as Hange sobbed and used Erwin's arm to wipe her tears.

"Please don't do that"Erwin spoke as he pulled his arm away.

"What is that?"Sasha questions as she looked at her plate of food.

"That's a potato with butter"Mikasa said.

"With butter?"

Sasha picked it up, licking it then taking a bite out of it. Her pupils dilated and she yelled out, she devoured the potato and then slammed her tiny hands on the table.

"Give me your potatoes! Give them to me now!"she yelled in a demonic voice.

The toddlers yelled as they grabbed their potatoes and ran off as Sasha quickly followed behind them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 4K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...
55.1K 1.7K 13
What happens two strangers bump into each other and switch phones? Y/n and Levi Ackerman. Complete opposites... and 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘭𝘭π˜ͺπ˜₯οΏ½...
253K 8.7K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
23K 527 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...