In the Depp house

By xxThistleThornxx

In the Depp house is a bunch of Johnny Depp's characters doing weird crap xd Characters in this book (not all... More

Good morning everyone!
The swear jar
Telling life stories
I think we're all insane but mostly crazy
Pretty women
Flirting
Hat contest
Comforting
New arrivals
Who's kid is better challenge!
Babysitting
Author's note PLEASE READ!!!
Lemons
Insert truth or dares here!!!
Truth or dare
Life is fun
Nicknames
Halloween
Depp meets Bonham Carter
Incorrect quotes
Being in McDonald's
Happy Fourth of July!
Twelve men and a baby
Insert ideas (please read! Very important!)
Roadtrip
Camping
Some labels cuz idk what to do here anymore
Christmas

A girl

263 6 22
By xxThistleThornxx

This was requested from @callme_Camx and yes, I am taking requests since I don't know what to do here anymore and sorry I haven't been active!

Ichabod called a meeting to the living room where everyone sat patiently either on the couch, chairs, or floor for what Ichabod has to say.

"I met this girl named Josephine who is a friend of Katrina's and Katrina and I have both agreed that Josephine should meet you all" Ichabod spoke.

"You're brining a girl here?" Gilbert asks.

"Yes, and I want all of you to be on your best behavior and try not to to do anything funny, I'm looking at you Mr. Sparrow".

"Why you gotta look at me as if I'll be a nuisance, I swear to you I won't do anythin," Jack retorted as he took a swig of his rum.

Ichabod only rolled his eyes, "she'll be arriving later on in the evening at 5:00 and like I said before, please behave and don't embarrass me" he spoke firmly.

Everyone only answered by nodding.

"Very well, it's 3:00 now but I suggest we get ready early" Ichabod recommended. A few of his friends rolled their eyes but went into their rooms to change anyways.

Ichabod went into his room as well to dress into something fancy. He found a white long sleeved shirt along with a dark brown vest and put them on, along with black pants and a black coat he found.

He went to his vanity where a mirror was hung on the wall and he combed his hair a little and put some cologne on. It took him a second to realize that he was acting as if he was getting ready for a date despite already courting Katrina, but really he didn't want to look like a slob, plus this was a lady that was coming to the house so of course he has to look his best.

***

Ichabod was in the dinning room setting up the table. The table was long and narrow and quite old since it was a table from Barnabas' mansion. He placed a white laced table cloth on the table and some scented candles. He wasn't a good cook but he trusted that Gilbert will make good food.

Ichabod couldn't help but be a little nervous. He wasn't too good when it came to women, well he got lucky with Katrina.

"We're ready!" Ichabod heard Hatter yell out, the gang were mostly in there usual clothing but a few had different clothing and fixed their hair. For example, Barnabas was wearing a dark navy suit and his hair looked slightly neater. Same for Glen who wore a plan white shirt and blue jeans and combed his hair a little. But the rest of the gang barely changed any of their attire.

"Not bad..." Ichabod answered with a hint of disapproval to those that didn't bother to change their clothes.

"Mr. Grape and Mr. Rainey, do you mind making dinner?" He asked Mort.

"Sure, how do you feel about corn?" Mort asked.

"That's fine"

"I'm not too good with food but how about vegetable soup? It was a recipe my sister showed me" Gilbert butt in.

"Soup will be fine, thank you" Ichabod assured.

"I'll help too! I can make toast!" Sam replied, playing around with his fedora. "That's fine, whatever you can cook" Ichabod said.

***

A few hours went by and it seems like things were getting ready. The table was set by Hatter and Glen, and Gilbert, Mort and Sam were making the food, everything seems like it was going great.

It was now 5:00 so Josephine should be arriving soon.

Finally there was a knock at the door and Ichabod was the first to dash off to the front door and open it.

The door opened to a young girl who looked to be in her early twenties, she had long golden hair and ocean blue eyes and she wore a baby blue dress that went down to her ankles.

"Good day, Josephine, I'm so glad to have you here" Ichabod smiled, he stuttered at his words a little since he doesn't see much of Josephine and that she mainly hangs around with Katrina.

"Good day to you as well, Mr. Crane" Josephine spoke politely along with a small curtesy. "Oh please, call me Ichabod, you're among friends" he stammered. Josephine only giggled and he let her inside the house.

"My friends are excited to meet you" Ichabod answered as he led her into the living room where everyone else was waiting.

"Everyone, this is Josephine. Josephine these are my friends", Ichabod announced and everyone greeted each other in unison.

"I'll have all of you to get to know each other before dinner" Ichabod spoke again, ushering Gilbert, Mort, and Sam to help him with the food, and then left, leaving Josephine alone with Ichabod's remains clones.

"I'm grateful to dine with you all" Josephine answered politely after a few minutes of silence.

"That not a problem miss!" Hatter answered in a bow. "And I must say, you look like Alice but I know your not Alice" he spoke again.

Josephine raised a brow, "um... who's Alice?"

"That's Hatter's friend" Glen answered. Josephine only nodded awkwardly blushing a little, Glen was kind of cute and good looking, she has never met a boy like him before.

It became silent again until Josephine noticed one of the men didn't look right. "Um sir, are you alright? What happened to your hands?" She asked Edward.

"That's just the way he is" Barnabas defended.

Edward couldn't speak, he had a lump in his throat and all he could do was look away almost shamefully but also shyly with his face slightly turning pink.

"You're quite pale and your teeth look sharp" she looked at Barnabas who gave her a small smirk "you're quite the smart one, my lady".

"You're quite strange too" she pointed to Sweeney who only glared at her, even though in the inside his heart was thumping loudly and fast. He couldn't put it off his mind that the girl looked a lot like Lucy. Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin...

"It's best to leave him alone..." Willy answered quickly, a hint of nervousness to his voice knowing how Sweeney is.

"Are you a magician?" She asked Wonka, "I'm a chocolatier actually, I make the best candy in the entire world" Willy spoke proudly with a wide smile.

"Are you a pirate?" Josephine asked Jack to which he dipped his head down proudly "indeed I am, lass" he said with a grin.

"Dinner's ready!" Ichabod called out. Everyone went inside the dining room and took their seats.

The table was filled with roast beef, chicken, fruit, vegetable soup, some corn and toast, along with some beer which Jack was hogging most of it.

"I'm enjoying my time here, and the food is amazing!" Josephine complimented as she bit into her chicken leg. Everyone blushed at her comment but Josephine had her eyes on Glen. He had a cute face but at the same time handsome, and his eyes reminded her of chocolate and she adored his dark curly hair and sharp cheek bones.

"We are very pleased to have you Josephine" Ichabod interrupted.

"Thank you, Mr. Crane" she smiled.

***

The night carried on with everyone talking to each other and Josephine interacting with everyone but she mainly talked to Glen who was a stuttering mess. Half of the time he had a hard time getting the words out of his mouth and he was as red as a tomato.

Eventually the day came to an end and Josephine was set to go home.

"Good bye Josephine" Ichabod waved to her as she walked out the door. Everyone else waved at her as well. "Good bye to all of you, I hope to see you all soon" she waved back and soon she was gone.

Ichabod closed the door and looked back at the gang.

"Well gentlemen, I must say I was impressed" was all Ichabod said.

"I think she liked me" Glen stated, "she talked to me the most".

"No fair!" Gilbert pouted.

"How do you always get the girls?" Willy asked.

Glen only answered with a smirk.

***

Alright I'm going to end it here. I hope you enjoyed it @callme_Camx and yes this is a bit longer than the other chapters but I do have a new idea that'll be coming up soon and I will be doing a Fourth of July chapter so be sure to watch out for that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 480 19
One night I woke up and thought, "Hey, I'm gonna write a fanfiction." And here it is! Requests are always open and I update whenever I can πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ
1.1K 73 31
Thank you to @Alm344 for helping me with some characters and ideas for this book. A book containing 31 days of Halloween stories. These characters wi...
2.9K 177 13
DISCONTINUED #7 in #jolena #46 in #johnnydepp #10 in #helenabonhamcarter #5 in #sweenett #14 in #sweeneytodd #3 in #toddett /!\MATURE CONTENENT/!\ Mr...