past and future (Modern AU :L...

Bởi Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... Xem Thêm

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

35

266 10 0
Bởi Alie-Heart

"one more?"Levi questions in shock.

"One more"Norie responded as she wiped her mouth and placed her second empty bowl of shrimp noodles on top of the first one she had.

"But Norie, why are you suddenly enjoying shrimp noodles? You're worrying me"

She laughed and said "Don't worry Levi, I'm okay, now come on! One more"

He sighed and opened the cabinet and rummaged around the stacks of noodles they had.

"Theirs no more"

"What?"

"Theirs no more shrimp noodles"Levi says and turned to her.

"Oh..."Norie only said and leaned back on the chair.

"Oh my god...wait that was your favorite too, Levi, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have eaten it, what kind of a girlfriend am I?"

He heard her voice crack as her eyes watered making Levi stand up and say "Darling why are you crying?"

"Because! I just finished your favorite noodles and I feel so selfish, I shouldn't have eaten them, I shouldn't have!"Norie cried into her hands as Levi stared.

"Norie it's okay, you shouldn't have to cry, why are you crying-I don't know Levi! Why am I crying?!"She cut him off with a tone of annoyance.

Norie pouted and leaned back on her chair as she crossed her arms against her chest.

Levi stood there, not knowing what to say, he then cleared his throat and says "do you want a cookie?"

"Yes that would be nice"

----------------------

Norie stood in front of the long mirror on the door of the bathroom, she was just in her bra as she stared at her breasts. Norie fixed them so they would fit inside the cups and then poked the sides.

"Hey Levi?"

"Mhm"

Norie turned to him and says "have they gotten bigger to you?"

Levi looked up from his laptop towards her chest, he sat there and said "if I say yes what that be a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Levi!"

"Okay fine, they...they got..."

Norie stared at him as he trailed off.

"You look beautiful-Thats not what I was asking!"she cut him off.

"Norie look, they look the same to me, are you feeling insecure?"Levi says as he stood up and walked towards her.

Norie gawked and said "Why would you say that?!"

"What, what did I say-You know exactly what you said to me!"she cut him off.

Levi tried processing and going back at his words, replaying it but decided to just sigh and say "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that"

He wrapped his arms around her waist and said "they look the same"

Norie smiled lightly and wrapped her arms around his neck while saying "really?"

"Yeah..."

Levi traced his finger down her jawline and stopped at her chin as he said "since we're here and you're already half ready..."

"Let's go to bed?"he asks but in a tone Norie recognized.

"We can"

He smiled softly and connected their lips together, Norie ran her fingers through his hair as she pulled him closer to kiss him more deeply.

Levi traveled his hand down from the back of her neck to her chest and cupped one of her breasts. She let out of noise of pain making him pull back and say "sorry-"

"No it's okay, I'm okay"Norie quickly cut him off and smashed their lips back together while placing his hand back on her chest.

She went to squeeze his hand around it but then let out a painful gasped and stopped as Levi says "I'll just leave them alone"

He then looked down at her chest and said "now looking at them closely, they do seem bigger"

"Are you serious?"

---------------------------

Levi flinched at the muffled sounds of Norie in the bathroom vomiting, he looked at the clock and it read 7am, he got out of bed and quickly made his way towards the bathroom of the motel.

"Norie?"he questions and opens the door.

"I'm okay-"

She cut herself off and emptied her stomach again, Levi held her hair back as Norie coughed out and flushed the toilet.

"Wait here"

Norie tucked her hair behind her ears as he walked back with a water bottle, Levi grabbed the mouthwash and poured a bit for her.

"Thank you"she spoke and placed it in her mouth and swirled the minty liquid around.

Norie spit it into the toilet and Levi handed her the water bottle, she took a sip as he moved hairs away from her face.

"You're okay?"he asked.

"Yeah...I'm fine..."she responded.

Levi sighed and said "well...I should probably get breakfast started, do you want a croissant sandwich?"

"Yes...and coffee please?"

"Sure"he says and kissed the top of her head and walked out.

Norie breathed out and rubbed her face, she stood up and turned the faucet on to wash her face.

She walked out and as soon as she caught the scent of coffee she gagged and ran back into the bathroom making Levi turn to her and say "did you want sugar with it?"

-----------------------------

Norie sat on the bed staring at her shoes as Levi sat in front of her on a chair from the desk, he sighed and rubbed his eyes while resting his elbows on his knees.

"And when was your period suppose to come?"he asked.

She bit her bottom lip and responded "4 weeks ago..."

They sat there quietly, the only sound being the AC running throughout the motel room, Levi looked at her and says "do you...'

Norie looked up at him as he continued "do you want to go buy some tests?"

She nodded and he said "okay, it's gonna be fine, come on"

They went to the store and bought four tests, they immediately went back to the motel and Norie went to the bathroom as Levi waited outside. After a couple of minutes she called him in as she was placing them upside down so they could process.

Norie sat on the edge of the tub as Levi stared at the blue plastic sticks, she picked at her sleeve and said "are you okay?"

He turned to her and says "I should be asking you that"

"But I want to know if you are"

Levi ran his fingers through his hair and said "yeah..."

But the tone in his voice made her more anxious, They waited for about ten minutes and she stood up and walked towards the sink.

Levi saw her flip all four of them and look in silence, he stopped leaning from the wall behind him and says "so?"

Norie turned to him and whispers "positive..."

"All four of them"

He stared as he looked down at his shoes, she leaned on the sink and sighed.

They didn't think it would happen, they still have a job application the store is checking, they're still living in the motel, soon enough maybe in 3 months, The college money will run out.

"What should we do with them?"Norie asked.

"We? Norie, this is much of your choice than mine. It's your body, I'll follow whatever you want. If you don't want to...keep them,  I'll support you but if you want to, I'll make sure to take care of the both of you"

Norie looked at him as Levi he stared back.

"What do you say?"he asks.

Her fingers traced her stomach softly as Levi held her other.

------------------------------

"I swear it's going to be a boy! I just know it!"Hange spoke as she rubbed her hands on Norie's 8 month baby bump.

Levi and Norie moved into Kuchels home after they broke the news, Norie's mom was at a business trip when she told her so they couldn't go to her place. But luckily Kuchel immediately welcomed them into her arms.

"So you're some psychic?"Norie jokingly said.

"Yeah sure let's go with that"Hange says as she squished her cheek on her stomach, trying to "hear" the baby.

The door opened and in came Levi and Kuchel holding grocery bags, Norie smiled as she stood up from the couch.

"Hey, that was quick"

"My mom had to fight for the diapers and formula"Levi spoke.

"Makes sense"Hange said.

"It's for my grandchild, so I had to fight"Kuchel defended and placed the bags down on the table.

"Norie, go sit we got this-Let me help Levi"She cut him off and reached for a bag.

"No it's okay-I swear to God if you don't let me go I will slam you into the ceiling"Norie cut Levi off.

"Sweetheart just listen"Kuchel says as she stocked the fruit in the bowl.

He sighed and let's go of her arm, Hange stood up as she spoke "Well! I gotta go, I'm presenting at this college and Moblit is my helper so I have to go pick him up"

"Please be careful and don't blow anything up"Norie says.

"Or blow anyone up"Levi mumbled.

"Don't worry! I'll be fine, I'll see you guys!"

As Hange walked out Kuchel turned to them and says "has the real estate messaged you back? This is so exciting, are you sure you guys have to go? You can stay a little longer more"

"No mom it's okay, you have done a lot. We don't want to over stay"Levi said.

"But you're not, you're my son and I want to help you. Especially Norie"she says as she hooks her arm with Norie's.

"We'll be fine Kuchel, thanks to you we got jobs at the plaza and we saved up enough to get our own place. Besides me and Levi also have a plan"

"Oo what is it?"

"We're planning on opening a daycare"

Kuchel smiled "really? That's amazing!"

"Yeah it is, we just hope that maybe we can find a building somewhere around here"Levi responded.

"I'm sure you both will, oh and that reminds me, I need to head to the bank. And we all know how long those waits take, so don't wait on me for dinner"Kuchel says and grabs her purse.

"Do you want me to go-No it's okay stay with Norie, I'll be back"

Kuchel walked out the door and Levi turned to her and says "are your ankles still sore?"

"Yeah, my lower back is hurting too."Norie responded as she placed a hand behind her back.

"How about a warm bath? Would that be good?"

She smiled and says "if you joined me"

Levi looked at her as he said "I don't want to get in the way, I want you to feel comfortable-"

"It's okay, I promise"Norie cut him off.

---------------------------

Norie sighed in satisfaction as the warm water relaxed her body, she laid back on the tub as Levi sat in front of her pouring droplets of water on her stomach.

"Better?"he asks as he softly caressed the baby bump.

"Yeah"Norie responded.

Levi poured water on his head and slicked his hair back before she says "What if you speak to him?"

"The baby?"

"Yeah, they could hear everything, he should recognize our voice by now. Try it out"

He stared at her and leaned his face down towards her stomach, he sat there and said "what am I suppose to say?"

"Anything"

"Hello?"

Nories face dropped and says "really?"

"Well what am I suppose to ask him? What's the weather like in there?"

She rolled her eyes and said "ask if he can hear you, and tell him who you are"

Levi looked back and leaned his lips more towards it and whispers "can you hear me?"

"It's your dad"

They waited and Norie gasped making him flinch since water was splashed onto his face.

"Feel it! Look!"she quickly says and grabs his hand.

Norie places Levi's hand on the side of her stomach and he felt a soft kick, she laughed as he stared in wonder.

"He heard you"she says.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.9K 384 16
Given a second chance at life in a modern world without Titans, Levi Ackerman is determined to leave his traumatic past life behind. Even so, he has...
164K 5.1K 31
❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞 ❞ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃! 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞! 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫...
3.3K 146 26
This is a Levi Ackerman x Female Reader Modern AU with a twist 🤭 Levi Ackerman is the new guy at Freedom University. His mysterious, quiet, cold, in...
55.1K 1.7K 13
What happens two strangers bump into each other and switch phones? Y/n and Levi Ackerman. Complete opposites... and 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘥�...