The World Explorers

Від MiguelLenMuoz

Here's the sequel of LOOW (Love Of Other Worlds.) (That No One Has Asked For! :D)! As you may have already gu... Більше

The return.
A... Risky getaway.
Traveling to Paris.
A battle in Paris.
Relaxing a bit in Paris.
Visiting the City of Love
Fighting across the ocean.
Enjoying Mexico City (Part 1.)
Enjoying Mexico City (Part 2)
Enjoying Mexico City (Part 3)
Going to the Land of the Rising Sun
Fighting in the Land of the Rising Sun
Miguel and the others meet...?!
A pleasant dinner.
Preparing for a special day.
A birthay in an unexpected place.
The party continues!
The end of the party.

A new friend.

53 1 0
Від MiguelLenMuoz

Our heroes arrived in Mexico City and fought Risky, Ammo Baron, Techno Baron and Nega-Shantae, however, Nega-Shantae managed to stun them for a few moments and they managed to escape. After this, a policeman offered to take them to a hotel, and they accepted the proposal. Upon arrival, they ran into a kneeling girl in front of a collapsed building. They tried to comfort her, but the girl left because she didn't want to bother. Afterwards, they went into the hotel, had dinner (Rottytops waited in his room and then had dinner in his room.) and then, and, just like in Paris, Miguel and Shantae slept together Sky and Wrench too, and Rottytops and Bolo, too. They slept on the first floor. However, something was preventing one of them from sleeping. His room is white, with brown furniture, a few pictures, a red bed for two, a blue mini-bathroom, among other things. He was raining, and it was about 2 in the morning.

Rottytops : (Sleeping, she thinks the next thing, with her mouth closed.) Ah... The sound of the rain is super relaxing... (She hears the buzzing of a fly, wakes up and the next thing she says it.) What the...!? (She raises her back, and sees the fly.) Oh, fuck! This fly just disturbed my sleep! (She grabs the fly swatter from a nightstand and kills it.) Whew! (She leaves the fly swatter where it was.) I hope I didn't wake up Bolo...

Bolo : (Awake.) ...The fly hasn't woken me up.

Rottytops: (She looks at Bolo, who is to the left of her.) Huh? (She realizes that Bolo has a sleepy face.) Bolo, what's wrong?

Bolo: (He raises his back, and looks at Rottytops.) I can't sleep.

Rottytops: Why?

Bolo: (He looks at a large window, which is to his left, sad.) It's raining...

Rottytops : But... The sound of rain is very relaxing!

Bolo : No... I can't sleep, but it's not because of the rain... It's... Because of her.

Rottytops: (Confused.) "Her"? You mean the girl that she was kneeling on?

Bolo : ...Yes.

Rottytops: ... What was her name...? Madia?

Bolo : Nadia. Poor thing... From the way she spoke, it seems like she has nowhere to go. She will get wet...

Rottytops: (She lays down.) Nah, sure she's found a place to shelter from the rain... Come on, Bolo, go to sleep. I'm sure she's fine. (She falls asleep.)

Bolo: (In a very low voice.) "I'm sure she's fine" ... (He gets out of bed and dresses, without Rottytops noticing.) I can't be sure until I see it with my own eyes. (He opens the door very slowly, leaves the room and closes it very slowly, so Rottytops doesn't wake up.)

The hallway is white with brown furniture, a few paintings and a long red carpet. The lights were off, what little could be seen was thanks to the dim moonlight coming through the windows. Bolo tried to make as little noise as possible, however, something unexpected happened.

Miguel: (He opens his door, and appears behind Bolo, in a very low voice.) Bolo? I seemed to hear a door.

Bolo: (Scared, but in a low voice.) Ehhhh... (He turns.) Miguel? (Nervous.) What are you doing out here?

Miguel : I would like to ask you the same thing.

Bolo : Ehhh... I'm going to the Reception room! (Obviously lying.) Which way is it? I don't even remember, haha.

Miguel : Ah... You must continue where you were going until you come across a wall, turn left and you'll see some stairs. Go down there and you will reach the Reception room.

Bolo : Thank you.

Miguel : And tell me, (He crosses his arms.) Why do you want to go to the Reception room?

Bolo: (He scratches his head a little with his right hand.) Well... That's where the bathroom is, (Obviously, lying.) And you don't know how much I want to go to the bathroom! Well thank you very much! (He leaves.)

Miguel : (He no longer has his arms crossed, and speaks in a low voice.) Well, now I'll go into my room... (He grabs the doorknob, but stops, and becomes thoughtful.) Wait a second... There's no bathroom in the Reception room! (He follows the path he has indicated to Bolo.)

Bolo arrived at the Reception room, which, like the hallway, is white with brown furniture and a red carpet.

Bolo : (He sees that there is an umbrella on the ground.) Wow! That was lucky! (He grabs the umbrella.) I'll leave it at the Lost and Found area later...

Miguel: (He enters the room.) Bolo, what are you going to do?

Bolo : (Nervous, he turns and looks at Miguel.) Oh...! Well, like I said, I'm going to the bathroom.

Miguel : (He crosses his arms, skeptic.) Sure, you're going to the bathroom with an umbrella, right?

Bolo : (Obviously lying.) I found it on the ground, and I'm looking to see where the Lost and Found area is. Then I'll go to the bathroom.

Miguel : If you think I'm going to believe that, you're very wrong. There are no bathrooms in the Reception room.

Bolo: Really?

Miguel: ...Now seriously. Be honest with me. Where are you going?

Bolo : (He sighs.) ...Okay. I guess I can't hide it anymore. I'm going out because I'm worried about... Her.

Miguel: (Without his arms crossed.) "Her"? You mean, Nadia?

Bolo : ...Yeah.

Miguel : Why are you suddenly so worried about her?

Bolo: (He scratches the back of his head with his right hand.)...I don't know, to be honest. I feel like I have to go wherever she is in order to convince her to come here.

Miguel : Bolo... Mexico City is very big. She can be anywhere.

Bolo : ...I see you don't understand me. Well... (He heads for the door.) See you later.

Miguel : Wait! She will not underst- (Bolo leaves the hotel, and the door closes.) Damn! He has left the hotel...! But I'm not going out, I don't want to get wet. (He goes upstairs.)

Bolo : Let's see... (He turns his head to the right.) Just before we entered the hotel, we saw her in front of the collapsed building, and then she left...(He looks towards the path where Nadia left.)... Over there. (He leaves.)

After a bit of searching, he soon arrived at where Nadia was: A small vacant lot. Upon arrival, there were not many interesting things, there was a bit of tall grass, or a few metal pipes lying and scattered throughout the field. He approached one of them, and saw Nadia, inside the tube. He came closer.

Nadia : (Bolo crouches down, and she looks at Bolo, surprised.) ¿¡Señor Bolo!? ¿¡Qué está haciendo usted aquí!? (Mr. Bolo!? What are you doing here!?)

Bolo : Look, maybe we can't understand each other, but I'll try to communicate with yo-

Nadia : Well... Actually, I do understand you.

Bolo : (Surprised.) What the...!? How can you understand me!? (After some thought.) Well, that doesn't matter. What matters is that we can communicate!

Nadia : Yup! By the way... Why you're here, Mr. Bolo?

Bolo : (He scratches his head with his left hand.) Don't call me "Mister"! You make me feel old...

Nadia: Oh...! Excuse me... What are you doing here?

Bolo : That's what I want to ask you! Why haven't you accepted our proposal?

Nadia : ... I already said it. I don't want to disturb you.

Bolo : But, do you prefer to be here, while it's raining, than in the hotel? At least you'll be safe there.

Nadia : (A bit blushed.) ...I don't want to bother you.

Bolo: Huh? (Concerned.) Are you okay? Your face is red.

Nadia : Wh-What nonsense!

Bolo: (He touches Nadia's forehead with his left hand.) You don't seem to have a fever or something like that. (He removes his hand from Nadia's forehead.) I don't think you should be here though. You can catch a cold.

Nadia: Uhm...

Bolo : (He extends his left hand.) Are you coming?

However, right after formulating that sentence, they heard a noise, Bolo turned around, and saw three people who looked like thieves. Bolo got into a combat pose.

Nadia : (She comes out of hiding.) I think I've heard something... (She looks at the thieves, threateningly.) ¿Quiénes son ustedes? (Who are you?)

? : (The 3 look at Nadia.) Eso no te importa, idiota. (That doesn't matter to you, you idiot.)

?2 : Lo que importa es todo lo que llevan en esas mochilas. Tenemos la sensación de que ustedes tienen algo de valor. (What matters here is everything you carry in that backpack. We have a feeling that you have something of value.)

Bolo : (He looks at Nadia, in a very low voice.) I don't understand them at all, but I have the feeling they're thieves!

Nadia : (She looks at Bolo, in a very low voice.) Well, they ARE thieves.

?3 : Bueno, sea lo que sea, (Well, whatever it is,) (They head toward them.) ¡No vas a estar mucho tiempo más con eso! (You won't spend much more time with that!)

Bolo: (He looks in his backpack, worried, and the next thing he thinks it.) Damn! I have left the Spiked ball!

Nadia: (In a very low voice.) What's wrong?

Bolo : (In a very low voice.) I've... Forgot to take my Spiked ball.

Nadia : (In a very low voice.) Uh-oh...

? : ¿Quién es él? ¿Tu novio? (Who is he? Your boyfriend?)

Nadia : (She looks at the thieves, angry.) ¡Déjennos en paz! (Leave us alone!)

? : (He pushes Bolo to the left.) Aparta, bobo. (Move away, fool.)

Bolo : (He falls to the ground.) Oh!

? : Hola, ¿Tienes algo que nos pueda interesar? (Hello, do you have something that could interest us?)

Nadia: (She shakes her head.) ¡No! ¡Váyanse de aquí ahora mismo! ¡O si no...! (No! Get out of here right now! Or else...!)

? : "O si no", ¿Qué? ("Or else", what?)

Bolo : (He gets up.) Urgh...(He kicks the three of them in the legs, and they fall to the ground.) Phew! (He punches all three in the face with his right fist, knocking them unconscious, and he speaks in a low voice.) Come on, Nadia! Let's get out of here!

Nadia: Y-Yes! (They run away.)

Right after, the robbers came to their senses and saw where they were going, so they started chasing after them.

? : ¡Cobardes! ¡No huyan (You cowards! Don't run away!)

Bolo : (In a very low voice, hiding behind a wall.) Shit! They're still here!

Nadia: (She looks at Bolo, who is to her left, concerned, in a very low voice.) Are they still there?

Bolo : (Without looking at Nadia, in a very low voice.) Yes, although it seems that they will leave soon.

? : (Tired.) ¡Bah! ¡Esos dos ya se han ido! ¡Es inútil buscar por aquí! (Bah! Those two are already gone! It's no use looking around here! (They leave.)

Bolo: (They come out of their hiding place, and he speaks in a moderately loud voice.) Phew! Luckily, they are already gone.

Nadia: Great!

Bolo: And now... (He scratches the back of his head with his right hand.) ...I don't remember how to get to the hotel.

Nadia : (She looks at Bolo, excited.) Don't worry! I know where to go. (She points north with her right index finger.) Let's go that way!

Bolo : (He looks where Nadia is pointing.) Oh, thanks! Let's go. (They start to walk.) Luckily the umbrella still works.

Nadia : Yes! Hey...

Bolo : (He looks at Nadia.) Hmm?

Nadia: Why did you come for me?

Bolo : (With a great smile.) I already told you. I wish you wouldn't sleep on the streets. Also, I don't want you to catch a cold either.

Nadia : But... Why just me, and not someone else?

Bolo : Uhm... Well... Because... I met you?

Nadia : Hmm... Sounds good to me.

Bolo : OK! (They both look forward.) It's this way, isn't it?

Nadia: Yes! It doesn't take long to get there.

Bolo: And tell me, what do you like?

Nadia : (She looks at Bolo, curious.) Why are you suddenly asking that?

Bolo : (He looks at Nadia.) Well, since we're talking, I can ask you what you like, right?

Nadia : Uh, well... (A bitnervous.) Yeah, I guess. I like to read a lot, I do a bit of sport...

Bolo: Let me guess. Football?

Nadia: Uh, no. I'm not a big football fan.

Bolo : I see...

Nadia: And do you like football?

Bolo: Ehhhhh, It doesn't appeal to me

Nadia : Ah... I see. And what do you like to do?

Bolo : Well, I usually run a bit, I like it. It's relaxing.

Nadia : ...I can't deny you that.

Bolo : Anyway... (They look ahead.) Is there much left?

Nadia : No, in fact, there is very little left to get there.

The two arrived and entered the hotel, dried off and upon reaching Bolo's room, Bolo (Bolo) entered the room to see if Rottytops was asleep.

Bolo : (He enters the room on tiptoe, and in a very low voice.) Let's see... (He looks at Rottytops, who is sleeping.) Perfect! She's sleeping! (He exits the room, leaving the door almost closed.) I don't want my friend to know you're here! At least until it's morning. Although... The only place you can be without being noticed is the bathroom...

Nadia: (In a very low voice.) No problem. In fact, I carry my pyjama in my backpack. I was going to have a "pijamada" at a friend's house, but my mother called me using her "celular", told me about the attack by that pirate, told me to come home real quick, and then... (She makes a sad face.) Well, yeah you know.

Bolo : (He makes a sad face.) Yes, I know... (Confused.) But... What do (The next think he says it incorrectly.) "pijamada" and "celular" mean?

Nadia : Haha. First of all, it's pronounced (The next thing she says it correctly.) "pijamada" and "celular". A "pijamada" is a party at night in a house of a friend of yours, in which, you play, you joke, among other things.

Bolo : Oh...! Is it a sleepover?

Nadia: (With a great smile.) Yeah. And a "celular" is... (She pulls her blue mobile phone out of her red backpack with her right arm.) ...This.

Bolo : (Surprised.) Oh wow! Miguel also has one of those!

Nadia: (Surprised.) Does Miguel also have a cell phone of this brand?

Bolo: (He scratches the back of his head with his right hand.) Well, not exactly...

Rottytops : (Without waking up, in a low voice.) Bolo... Who... are you talking to...?

Bolo : (He stops scratching his head, and looks at Rottytops, somewhat scared, and obviously lying.) Me? Speak with someone? We're alone. I'm in the bathroom. It must have been your imagination.

Rottytops : (Still asleep.) Oh... (She yawns.) Alright... Don't be late... (She yawns.)

Bolo : Wow! She hasn't noticed. (He looks at Nadia.) Now! Take the opportunity to go to the bathroom!

Nadia: Yes! (She goes into the bathroom.)

Rottytops: (Still asleep.) ...Bolo... Are you coming... (She yawns.)...already?

Bolo : (He looks at Rottytops.) Yes, I'm coming! (He puts on his pyjama and closes the door without Rottytops noticing.) Well... (He lies down on the bed, pulling the blanket over him.) I'm here.

Rottytops : (Still asleep.) About... (She yawns.)...Time. Come on, go back to sleep.

Bolo : OK. (He falls asleep.)

However, Bolo did not think of something. Just when Rottytops woke up, noticing that it wasn't raining anymore, he raised the blinds on the windows, noticed that it was a beautiful clear day, and went to the bathroom to relieve himself, and when he opened the door, she could see the bathroom, which It is completely white, except for the bulkhead, which was transparent, and Nadia lying on the floor, and who had just opened her eyes due to the noise of the door, and both put on a face of astonishment and fear.

Nadia : (At the same time, she points her right index fingers at Rottytops, stretching out her right arm.) ¡.....AAAAAH! ¿¡Quién diablos es usted!? (Who the hell are you!?)

Rottytops : (At the same time as Nadia, she points her right index finger at Nadia, stretching out her right arm.) .....AAAAAH! Who the hell are you!?

Nadia : Wait a sec...

Rottytops : Wait a second... You can understand me!?

Bolo: (He wakes up, and raises his back.) Damn! (He looks at Rottytops, and speaks very quietly, concerned.) Oh no! (He walks over to Rottytops, and speaks loudly.) What's up?

Rottytops : (She looks at Bolo, a bit annoyed.) Now you can explain to me why this girl is here!

Bolo : (Nervous, and obviously lying.) I have no idea!

Rottytops: Ha ha! (She crosses her arms.) Nice try. YOU are the one who has the key to enter here. And I doubt very much that she could have entered through the window. If it was not you who brought her here, then tell me, how is it that she was able to enter?

Bolo : Well...

Sky: (She knocks on the door.) Can we come in? We've heard a noise!

Bolo : (He looks at the door.) Eh... Of course! (He opens the door, and Shantae, Miguel, Sky, and Wrench enter, all wearing their pyjamas except for Wrench.)

Shantae : What happene...? (She, Sky, Miguel, and Wrench all look at Nadia, and Shantae, Sky, and Wrench all look shocked.) ...Nadia?

Nadia : (She looks at Shantae.) Miss Shantae!

Rottytops : Wait a minute... (She looks at Nadia.) Are you Nadia?

Nadia: (She looks at Rottytops, still a bit scared.) Yeah... When did you hear my name? Who are you? By the way, (A bit calmer.) I really like your zombie costume!

Rottytops : (Confused, but a bit annoyed.) My... Costume? Do you think that..?

Bolo : (Concerned.) Wait...!

Rottytops : ...That I'm wearing a costume? (She is no longer idly by, but she touches her left arm with her right hand.)

Sky, Miguel, Shantae and Bolo : (At the same time, concerned, they cover their mouths with their right hands.) Oh, no!

Rottytops: (She mutilates her left arm with her right hand.) Now you think I'm wearing a costume?

Nadia : (Terrified.) What the...!?

Sky: (Concerned, she tries to calm Nadia with her arms.) We-We can explain it to you!

Rottytops: (Realizing what she just did, she puts her arm back where she was.) Whoops... you know? Actually, I'm an illusion that your brain has created...

Nadia: Oh yeah!? I want to check it! (She puts her right arm towards Rottytops.)

Rottytops: (A little scared.) Uh...

Nadia : (She touches Rottytops's left leg, terrified.) Uh... (She stops touching Rottytops's leg.) Are you a real zombie!?

Rottytops: (She moves her arms up and down repeatedly, and with her hands open, scared and nervous.) We-We can explain it to you!

Nadia: Don't even bother!

Miguel : (He grabs Nadia by the arms and from behind.) ¡Nadia! ¡Cálmate! ¡No hace falta que te pongas así de nerviosa! (Nadia! Take it easy! You don't have to be so nervous!) (Nadia calms down a bit.) Eso está mejor. (That's better.) (He no longer holds her, and he returns to his original position.)

Bolo : (He looks at Miguel.) UGH!! You know we don't understand Spanish!!!

Miguel : (He looks at Bolo.) Gee! Calm down!

Rottytops: (She scratches the back of her head with herleft hand.) Let's see how I explain it... Look, this is the first time I've said this to someone around here. (She stops scratching her head.) Can you keep this secret for us?

Nadia : (Still with fear in her body.) Y-Yes...

Rottytops : You see... We are not from this world.

Nadia : (Very surprised.) You're not from this world!? So, (She looks at Sky, Shantae and Miguel.) they're not Spanish!? I mean, Sky and Shantae feel like they're Spanish and Miguel speaks Spain's Spanish...

Rottytops: Nope! They are not Spanish.

Miguel: (He closes his right hand, and covers his mouth with his right hand, somewhat annoyed.) Ahem. (He uncovers his mouth.)

Rottytops: Oh well. (She points to Miguel, who is behind her, with her left thumb.) He IS Spanish.

Nadia: Wait wait wait. I'm confused. How did you get here? How is it that you met Miguel?

Sky : (She looks at Rottytops.) May I?

Rottytops : (She looks at Sky.) Sure!

Sky: (She looks at Nadia.) You see, about 3 years ago, a portal opened in front of Miguel, in which he fell by accident, and came to our world. He came to a town called "Scuttle Town", to be more specific.

Nadia : (More and more confused.) I'm more confused than before! How come a portal appeared out of nowhere?

Sky : Look, I know it sounds very far fetched, but trust me. Some beings in our world even have magical powers.

Shantae : For example, me!

Nadia: (She looks at Shantae, skeptical, and crosses her arm) I don't believe it!

Shantae: I see... I'll have to prove it to you... (She creates fire in her hand.) Do you believe me now?

Nadia : (Incredulously, she no longer has her arms crossed.) It's... It's magic! But... How come a portal appeared out of nowhere?

Shantae : (She puts off the fire.) Well... (With a bead of sweat on her face.) Right before that portal was created, I was, let's say, fighting someone I hate. In my world there are two types of Magic: White Magic and Black Magic. Both that "someone" and I use Magic, in my case, White, and in her, Black. As both types of Magic collided, the portal appeared and Miguel appeared as well. Coincidences of life! Well, to cut a long story short, that "someone" wanted to dominate my world, but thanks to my friends, we were able to stop both her and her allies. And furthermore, (Looks at Miguel, and he looks at Shantae, and they blush a little.) meeting Miguel... Let's just say "an arrow pierced my heart"...

Miguel : Ehhh... (With a smile from ear to ear, and with a drop of sweat on his face.) Well, yes.

Nadia : Are you two a couple!?

Shantae : (She looks at Nadia.) Yep! Ah, by the way, please, don't call us "Miss" and "Mister"! We're not old...

Miguel : I'm sorry, but that's how they speak in Mexico when they meet someone new....

Nadia : Come to think of it, you two look pretty cute together!

Miguel : (He looks at Nadia.) Ehm, gracias, supongo... (Ehm, thanks, I guess...)

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel.) Can you NOT speak Spanish!?

Miguel : (He looks at Shantae.) Well, she IS Mexican! Spanish is also spoken in Mexico!

Nadia : Wait, some of my questions still haven't been answered! (She looks at Rottytops.) Who are you?

Rottytops: (She looks at Nadia.) My name is Rottytops, but my friends call me "Rotty". Yes, I'm a zombie, but don't worry. I'm not a zombie that eats everything that moves. In fact, (She grabs Sky, Bolo, Shantae, and Miguel by the neck, using both arms, and with a great smile.) They're my best friends!

Nadia : Well... Even so... You are a zombie, and...

Shantae: (Rottytops raises her arms, and puts them back in her original position.) Don't worry, she's telling the truth. We get along really good!

Sky: I almost forgot to clarify something... (She points to Miguel, who is behind her, with her left thumb.) He  tells some really bad jokes.

Sky : (She looks at Nadia, and makes a "-_-" face.) Great....

Nadia : Although, now that I think about it, what are you doing here, in Mexico?

Bolo : You see, some time after the defeat of "those beings", we decided to go to Spain on vacation... However, something unexpected happened... "Those beings" came here, to this world. And this time, they want to conquer this world.

Nadia : (Terrified.) What!?

Bolo: That's why we're here in Mexico. Do you remember that pirate girl you mentioned yesterday?

Nadia: ...Yes.

Bolo: Well... She and her allies are the ones who want to dominate this world. They are, so to speak, our archenemies.

Nadia : Wait a minute... That damned person who destroyed my house and killed my parents wants to dominate the whole world!?

Bolo : Indeed.

Nadia: Count me in! I'm not the best fighter in the world, but I know the basics.

Bolo : Great!

Sky : Although... There is still one thing unresolved... What is she doing here?

Nadia: (She looks at Sky.) Bolo brought me in at night, he told me to hide in the bathroom.

Sky : (She looks at Bolo.) Why did you do it?

Bolo: (He looks at Sky.) Well, I couldn't help but think of her when I saw that it started to rain...

Shantae : Well... (She looks at Nadia.) Yesterday we didn't introduce ourselves properly. As you know, I am Shantae, and Miguel and I are the guardians of Scuttle Town.

Bolo : I... Well... I train! And sometimes I give them a hand.

Rottytops : Well... I have to say that I also lend a hand when Shantae, Miguel, and the others need it. Although sometimes I do it literally! Hahaha!

Miguel : (He looks at Rottytops.) Hahahaha! That was a good one! Hi-five! (They hi-five.)

Bolo and Sky : (At the same time, they both look at Rottytops with a "-_-" face.) Really?

Nadia : (She sighs, and makes a "-_-" face) Really?

Sky : (She looks at Nadia, no longer making a "-_-" face.) Well, I'm a bird breeder, and like I told you yesterday, (She points to Wrench, who's on top of her head, with her right index finger.) this is Wrench. (She stops pointing at Wrench.) Being a bird breeder is complicated, but it's my passion. It's quite hard though!

Shantae : (She looks at Sky.) Well, you could say you do an eggs-cellent job! Hahaha!

Rottytops and Miguel : (At the same time, they look at Shantae.) Hahaha! That was a good one!

Sky : (Looks at Shantae with a "-_-" face, and with irony.) Wow, you guys are really funny today...

Shantae : Well, seriously now, I think the policeman told us to go to a police station, right?

Miguel: (He looks at Shantae.) Yes, but I seem to recall that he didn't mention any.

Nadia : I know where the closest one is.

Shantae : (She looks at Nadia.) Perfect! Although, well, we have to get dressed, and have breakfast... By the way, "Rotty" and you will stay here, we'll bring you some breakfast when we get back, got it?

Nadia: Why?

Shantae : You have gotten into the hotel without paying. And "Rotty" did enter the hotel without paying and she is... You know.

Nadia: (She looks at Shantae.) Ohhh! I get it!

Right after, everyone except "Rotty", Bolo and Nadia left the room, and everyone got dressed. Then, when they finished dressing, they went out into the hall.

Shantae : OK, (She looks at Rottytops and Nadia.) You two, don't leave Bolo's room! If someone comes, put you in a closet so they don't see you! Understood?

Nadia and Rottytops : (At the same time.) Understood!

Shantae: Good. By the way, Nadia. Welcome to the group!

Nadia: Thank you very much!

Shantae: Good. See you later!

Nadia and Rottytops: (At the same time.) Goodbye!

Miguel and Bolo : (At the same time.) We'll catch you up later! (Sky and Shantae leave.)

Nadia : (She approaches Miguel's left ear, and speaks in a low voice.) Por cierto... Cuando estemos solos, hablaremos en español, ¿Te parece bien? (By the way...When we are alone, we will speak in Spanish, is that okay with you?)

Miguel : (In a low voice.) Me parece bien. (It seems right to me.)

Rottytops : Come on, Nadia. We have to enter Bolo's room.

Nadia : (She moves away from Miguel's ear.) OK! Goodbye, guys! (They both go into Bolo's room and Bolo locks it up.)

Bolo: (In a very low voice, he approaches Miguel's right ear.) Isn't she beautiful?

Miguel: (In a very low voice.) Well, yes. Nadia is "pretty" beautiful!

Bolo : (With a "-_-" face.) .....Aaaaaaand you've already spoiled the moment.

Shantae : (They realize that neither Bolo nor Miguel is with them, and they stop.) Huh? (She looks at Miguel and Bolo.) Guys! Are you coming?

Miguel : (Both look at Shantae, and talk out loud.) Huh? Yes, here we go! (They both walk towards Shantae and Sky, and when they arrive, Sky and Shantae start walking again.)

End of chapter 8. I hope you liked it :D

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

82.6K 2.2K 26
I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!! I get to do Kirito X Reader💕 . . Kazuto Kirigaya has purchased the new game Sword Art Online but what he doesn't know is...
168K 5.4K 55
Please read Book 1 first: https://my.w.tt/oHbyk6jxSS Book 2 is obviously the sequel: https://my.w.tt/uoJ7KWuxSS **I do not own the characters. This i...
45.5K 1.5K 75
[***EDITING***] It was boring, having to wait. Not knowing how it will end. My plans were simple enough, if he didn't like me, then my life was over...
14.4K 1K 12
Dropped into a novel she once read right next to the female lead?! What is Rose to do when the female lead keeps getting her into trouble. "I'm not...