Everything has changed (akash...

بواسطة _hyperpenguin_

Her name is "ogiwara egao" that has a brother named ogiwara shigehiro. Egao was named by her family as 'egao'... المزيد

Chapter 1: We meet again
Chapter 2: A person that i knew
Chapter 3: It keeps comming back
Chapter 4: I will kill him.
Chapter 5: ..burden me..
Chapter 6: It always hurts..
Chapter 7: Just promise me
Chapter 8: What is your bussiness
Chapter 9: I'm Home
Chapter 10: No one will notice
Chapter 11: You are seriously one of a kind
BONUS CHAPTER #1: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 12: Can we talk?
Chapter 13: Adopted child
Chapter 14: Teach her Discipline
Chapter 15: Violent day
Chapter 16: Be Mine
Chapter 17: Definitely A Promise!
Chapter 18: Summer Camp!
Chapter 20: I'm sorry, Egao
Chapter 21: ...Akashi-kun?

Chapter 19: ..Far different

191 2 3
بواسطة _hyperpenguin_

Last time:

Egao, since were finally... Uhm.. You know. We're going on our separate ways, ugh jeez.. This is hard. Uhm... I'll just tell it to you personally, when you come back home ^-^

She twitched in annoyance "why did you even bother to text me when you're just going to tell me personally?, BAKAKI!"
-------

Sighing, she placed her phone back in her bag.

On her way back, she remembered her mom and the time when she finally met them.

> flashback <

"Mrs. Kaneshiro!?!" Yuzuki jolted, "Yuzuki-chan, will you please take me to where my daughter is?" Mrs. Kaneshiro asked. Yuzuki looked at Kuroko, he nodded slightly and put down his milkshake "Who is this?" Mrs. Kaneshiro asked. "Good evening, Mrs. Kaneshiro, I'm a childhood friend of your daughter," Kuroko said. Her eyes widened "Really?!"

Yuzuki nodded, "Mrs. Kaneshiro, meet Kuroko Tetsuya. Tetsuya, Mrs. Kaneshiro." She introduced. They both shook their hands.

Mrs. Kaneshiro looked back at Yuzuki, "I'm really sorry to interrupt your meal, Yuzuki-chan, Kuroko-kun. Our private investigators have already made sure that she's our lost daughter and me and my husband just really want to see her already." Yuzuki smiled, "It's fine Mrs. Kaneshiro." They both got up. "Thank you very much, let's take our limo."

With that, they went inside the limo and made their way to Egao's home. Inside the car, they had a small conversation with The Kaneshiro's.

>timeskip<

"Egao, have you seen my newspaper?" Yoshiaki asked looking under the sofa, "Iie, I haven't," she said while giving Mamoru a treat. Mamoru was sitting at Egao's bed, about to go to sleep. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Mamoru jolted and jumped into Egao's arm, she chuckled by Mamoru's cuteness and went downstairs carrying Mamoru, "Were you expecting someone?" Yoshiaki asked. "Eh...? No, I'll go and take a look." She went to the door and put Mamoru down.

She then asked "Who's there?"

"Egao, it's us," Yuzuki said, "Ah, Yuzu-chan!!" she then opened the door, "I wasn't really expecting you to... oh (• - •)," Egao looked behind Yuzuki and Kuroko and saw someone who just looks like her. "Who's at the door?" Yoshiaki asked. "Oh! Its Yuzu-chan, Kuro-chan... and by the way, Yuzu-chan," she said, slightly whispering, "Who's that?"

Yuzuki smiled, "Egao, this is Mrs. Kaneshiro," she introduced. Egao looked at the orange haired woman with emerald green eyes. Her eyes looks like they were about to tear up, Egao had a confused face. But, somewhere deep in her memory she knew she knows her. "H-Hi... Mrs. Kaneshiro. Welcome," she awkwardly smiled at her. The tears in Mrs. Kaneshiro's eyes started to fall down.

She then immediately pulled Egao into a hug. "Seira...! I thought... We won't be able to find you..." Mrs. Kaneshiro cried, hugging Egao tightly. She had a confused face on, "Uh... maybe you're mistaken?... My name isn't Seira, ma'am..." Mrs. Kaneshiro, lets go of her daughter slowly and caressed her cheek, "No dear, you are our long lost child," her eyes widened in shock.

Meanwhile, Yoshiaki had a slight frown in his face when he heard the commotion. 'So, it's finally time...' He thought to himself and stood up from his seat, going near the door. Still not revealing himself.

"H-how... How did you find me?" She stuttered, "Well, it was Yuzuki-chan who told us about you." Egao looked at Yuzuki, she had a small smile on her face. Egao's vision slightly became blurred, and then realizes she was crying.

Suddenly, Yoshiaki appeared, "Egao? Take your guests inside, it'll be dark soon,". They nodded and went inside, "Thank you for your hospitality, young man." Mr. Kaneshiro slightly patted his back, "No problem sir." Egao was still trying to process everything that was happening when she felt a soft pat on her back, "Egao come on."
She snapped out of it and looked back at Yuzuki, "What about you?" Egao asked, slightly wiping off her tears, "Ah, it's fine, we're going home. We're glad you found your parents, Egao." Yuzuki said. "Well, I wouldn't have found them without you, thank you."

She smiled at her, "No problem, I just wanted to help," she giggled. "Next time, I'm definitely repaying you," she said. Yuzuki nodded, "Ja," she waved, "let's go Tetsuya," he nodded. "Stay safe," Yoshiaki patted her back again, "let's go your quests are waiting," she nodded.

They went back inside and chatted. They sat on the sofa. The Kaneshiros were on one side while Egao and Yoshiaki on the other. "Where are the Ogiwara's, I want to thank them. They've raised you into a wonderful woman." His dad asked, she looked down and kept silent. Yoshiaki answered them in her stead, "Indeed they did, sir, but I think you won't be able to see them since... they've already..." His voice gone low and the Kaneshiros understood. "Oh," he said.

Her mother's name is Seinna Angelica Clarisse Fraiser-Kaneshiro. While her father is simply Kaneshiro Masahiro. They knew that Egao was their daughter because of her birthmark at the upper left side of the neck.

"So, who's this young man your living with?" Masahiro asked, looking at Yoshiaki. "Vice captain of the police, Yamaguchi Yoshiaki, sir. Also the one keeping an eye on your beautiful daughter," he said honorably, slightly winking at Egao that made her blush a bit.

Yoshiaki slightly closed his eyes, as if he was in a very deep thought. Egao noticed it but didn't say anything and suddenly broke the awkward silence "Ah, Mrs. Kaneshiro..." Mrs. Kaneshiro stopped her, "Call me 'mommy' honey," she smiled. Egao blushed, "uhhh... mommy? May I ask, how i ended up here?" She stuttered a bit.

Sienna and Masahiro exchanged looks and sighed slightly. "We don't know how you ended up here, Seira-". Sienna noticed that Egao's eyes somehow asked her to call her the name given by her foster parents and shrugs slightly. "...Egao, we've lost you when you were little, at the age of 2. ...

We decided to bring you along on a party at a cruise ship, Akogare. The Akogare was from the city of Kyoto. You were in our room when me and your father went to the party. You were playing with our family's friend's daughter, Tomoko while a maid kept a watch on you two. But then... the ship's engine suddenly malfunctioned. We heard that it was because of some criminals that tried to kill the hosts of the party. A fire erupted and everything went crazy. The maid that was looking after you said that you got lost when she was trying to get you two to the emergency boat. The ship sank, we hired lots of search parties for years but they never found your body.

According to the investigators that we hired, the Ogiwara couple were in Akogare that night. They found you and brought you home here to Tokyo. They raised you with their own son... and now, after all these years... we've finally..." she sniffled a bit. His father patted her back.

Egao now knows why her foster parents can't show her anything when she asks for documents like her birth certificate. They always told her that they got burned when she was little. "Our long years of search has finally paid off... We can go home." She slightly wiped her tears with a tissue and smiled softly at her. Egao's eyes widened in surprise, "E-eh!?! Wha-What do you mean... M-Mommy?? W-what about Aki!?! I-I dont want to leave him..." She suddenly had teary eyes looking up at Yoshiaki, "Don't worry, I'll always be here." He smiled at her softheartedly while patting her head and she cried hugging him. "So this is why you were forcing yourself to smile, Aki. Don't worry I noticed it,". His eyes trembled.

'You're like a brother to me'

A flashback of his memories with Egao started to play in his head. He, himself didn't want to leave her. Giving a big groan, Yoshiaki asked, "With all due respect, sir, ma'am, may I ask when you'll take her?". "Toda-" Masahiro was cut off when Sienna put her hand on his mouth. "Yuzuki-chan told me that you're enrolled in Seirin Private Highschool. It'll be a lot of paperwork to stop your school year midway and I'm sure there aren't any slots left in schools if we were to transfer you. So I guess we'll let you finish the school year before we take you home," she smiled at her.

Her face lit up, and bowed to them. "Thank you very much!!! Mommy, Daddy!" she smiled at them.

Before they took off, Masahiro hugged Egao. "Take care, honey, we'll visit from time to time." Egao smiled at him, "You too, daddy,". Sienna gave Egao a small kiss on the cheek then hugged her, saying, "Aww...! I can't wait to go home to Kyoto with you Sei-Egao," before letting her go. "Mommy...? Did you just say Kyoto?" She asked. "Why yes," her father said. "Our family owns an international hotel company and also subdivisions nationwide. Our main office is in Kyoto and the main family mansion is there too." Egao was at loss for words. She did NOT know that she's from a family THAT rich. "Anyway, even if we hate to leave you, honey, but we have to go. I have to go to a meeting and your dad needs to catch his flight to Hong Kong. Goodbye." Her mom said before their butler closes the car doors. "Bye~" Egao waved as the limo went off.

She then started to realize that if she moves to Kyoto... she'll be so much closer to Akashi. She just dismissed the thought and went inside.

Somehow, the house felt cold. "Aki-" she was cut off when he spoke, "I know, you didn't need to cry...! Here," he outstretched his arms for a warm embrace, "C'mon! You still have several months!" she nodded. "DEMOOOO!!!!!!" He just laughed. "You're making me miss my sisters, Egao."

She sighed slightly, "I will miss you Aki...". He nodded in agreement, "I will miss you too, but hey, be happy. You found them," he gave the brightest smile he ever had. It was Egao's first time to see that kind of smile from Yoshiaki. So she felt assured.

> end of flashback <

When she got back where everyone was, they were already playing basketball. "ALL RIGHT!" Hyuuga shouted after a 3-pointer which made them win. The players were Hyuuga, Kagami, Kuroko, Koganei, Mitobe were on one side. Then, Izuki, Kiyoshi, Katsumi, Yuzuki and Furihata and were on the opposing team.

"Oh! Egao's back!!! She will be on our team!!" Katsumi said dragging Egao to their place. "Ehh!?! No way she will be on our team!! You guys already have 5 players!" Koganei said giving Katsumi glares. "Well you too have 5 players," Yuzuki said. Egao had no clue what was going on, being dragged here and being dragged there like small potatoes running.

Not until Hyuuga glared at them, the glare that always gave people chills, "Now listen up, if you take one more step-" and then Koganei took a small step since he was carrying Egao this time, like a beanbag. "ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME ANGRY?!?!" Hyuuga scolded and he sweatdropped. "N-nope!" He then puts Egao down.

Egao stood up straight and felt like she was also being glared, she shrieked while sweatdropping "And. You." Hyuuga said, "Let's have a match" in a daring tone
She nodded repeatedly and had a salute face on "YES'SIR!- but, you already have 5 players, so... I should-" Furihata suddenly patted her shoulder to get her attention, she turned around and he was shaking/trembling from practice "Y-you can take m-my place since I'm done for t-today!" He said as if she was a senpai or something higher. Well he always thinks everyone is higher. "Ah, h-hai..."

So they started to play basketball. Riko was their referee.

"Game will end at 30 minutes!" She said and held the basketball in her hands. "Tip off!" She tossed the ball upwards, it was Kagami vs. Kiyoshi. But sadly Kiyoshi lost. Team 1 consists of Hyuuga, Kagami, Kuroko, Koganei, and Mitobe, while team 2 consists of Egao, Katsumi, Yuzuki, Kiyoshi and Izuki.

Kagami passed to Hyuuga and they ran towards the hoop. But the opposing team was already waiting. Egao was marking Hyuuga, reading his movements. Somehow he can't pass or shoot. Her defenses were like a wild animal's. Yes she has the animal instinct since she's been playing basketball ever since she was little.

Going back, Hyuuga passed to Kuroko and she lets him pass. But then, they realized that Kuroko was marked by Yuzuki. Kuroko's invisibility NEVER worked on her, she can see him perfectly. 'Try me,' Yuzuki's eyes seem to say. Kuroko seemed to get the message and smiled as he used an ignite pass to get the ball to Kagami. He got the ball and dunked, getting the first score for his team.

(Team 1) 2 - (Team 2) 0

"YEEAH! GOOD JOB KAGAMI!" team 1 shouted. It was team 2's turn to score. Riko gave the ball to Egao, she suddenly passed it to Katsumi. Kagami was marking Katsumi. She tried getting off of his defense but still can't, so she jumped, same as Kagami but to his surprise 'A FAKE!?!'. She suddenly jumped and made him foul. She shoots.

2 - 2

"Foul! One shot" Riko said. She grinned at him "You're not the only one who improved, Kaga-kun". Somehow he felt fired up. They all aligned at the center. Riko gave the ball to Katsumi and she shoots.

2 - 3

Team 1 got the ball and just ran all over to the net. Not minding the defenders. Hyuuga was about to pass to Kuroko when suddenly Egao got it. She passed it to Izuki and made him shoot.

2 - 5

'Even if it was a friendly match, they seem so fired up.' Riko thought. "Well done Izuki-senpai!" Egao said grinning, "Thanks, great pass too," he said, she nodded. Riko gave the ball to Hyuuga, he passed it to Kuroko, then he passed it to Kagami "THIS IS OUR PAYBACK!" He noticed that Katsumi was trying to block him, but she still can't reach. Kagami dunked.

4 - 5

It was team 2's turn. Riko gave the ball to Egao and she passed it to Yuzuki who was asking for a one-on-one against Kuroko. "I'll win this time, Tetsuya," she grinned. "Try," he smiled gently, she stared at him and looked at her surroundings, calculating every inch and angle before shooting. She glanced at Egao, and she nodded. 'Here she comes!' She bounced it upward, 'How naïve,' then she took her chance to pass him, he was too distracted by the ball, Egao jumped and passed it to her from the outside and shot a three.

4 - 8

Team two was already defensive. "Kiyoshi, I know it's cheesy but I feel grate! Ha pun! I should write that." He said with sparkly eyes "IZUKI! SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Hyuuga scolded, he twitched "EH!?! YOU CAN HEAR ME FROM THERE!?" Hyuuga just facepalmed. Hyuuga passed it to Mitobe, who was being marked by Kiyoshi. "Mitobe says I will beat you!" Koganei shouted, Kiyoshi twitched but sighed, "Fine then, bring it," Mitobe just smiled softly and passed from behind, to Kagami who already jumped, "An alley-hoop!?!" Egao suddenly jumped and tried blocking him, but he already saw it. What he didn't expect is when Katsumi was also helping. They immediately blocked him. "Hyuuga-Senpai!" Kagami shouted and passed. He nodded and shot a 3.

7 - 8

Riko gave the ball to Egao, she passed it to Izuki who was open but Koganei snatched it 'crap!'. He dribbled all the way to their net and made a lay-up.

9 - 8

"Well done, Koga!" Hyuuga said and patted his back. He nodded. "10 minutes left!" Riko announced. Riko gave the ball to Egao again, she glanced at Yuzuki and she nodded. "Coach, their communication, is just by glance." Kawahara said. "They must trust each other a lot," Furihata said. She nodded. "Oh and don't worry I'll let you first years play. Just the 3 of you against the 3 girls," they gulped.

Resuming the game, Egao passed it to Yuzuki without even looking, "Are you up to something?" Hyuuga said while he furrowed his eyebrows. "Hmm... Maybe," she grinned, the ball came flying in her direction, she caught it. "Let's have a one-on-one, senpai," she said tightening the grip on the basketball. "Bring it!"she grinned and dribbled from side to side, under and when she was about to pass to Kiyoshi, he saw it and blocked her, but it was a part of her plan. She took one more bounce and crossovered him, he fell and she ran towards the hoop and made a lay-up.

9 - 10

"5 minutes left!" Riko said and gave the ball to Hyuuga, he passed it to Koganei who was being marked by Izuki. Koga easily passed him but Katsumi blocked her "Koga-senpai~! We can finally go face to face!" Katsumi smiled at him, "Oh? But look at that, where's the ball?~" Koga smiled like a determined cat. 'What!?!' She turned around and saw Hyuuga shooting a 3. "This is payback!"

12 - 10

Riko whistled and gave the ball to Egao. "It's almost time!" She passed it to Kiyoshi "GO FOR IT KIYOSHI-SENPAI!" Egao shouted, he nodded and jumped but Kagami tried blocking him "I WONT LET YOU!" he shouted. Kiyoshi just focused on dunking it and he did. He won against Kagami.

Finally it's the end of the game.

12 - 12

"Tie!" Riko whistled. They all panted and drank some water, "Great game senpai's," Egao said giving water to the others while smiling. They nodded and sat at the benches to wipe their sweat. Kagami patted Katsumi's head, ruffling it a bit. "I haven't seen you play like that before what did you do?" Kagami asked. "Didn't I tell you that I won't stop playing basketball? And plus! We didn't just sit around the time when you people were training." Katsumi pouted slightly. He blushed slightly, seeing her pouting face is adorable.

"Yuzuki-san, teach me how to shoot," Kuroko said in his deadpan-straight face, not bothering his exhaustion from the game. "Eh?" Yuzuki tilted her head. "You used physics in shooting, so teach me too." He said. "Fine, but I'm a strict teacher," He nodded while smiling. "Hai," she smiled at him and cupped his face, "You look so charming when you smile you know," She pouted. He just smiled, "You think so?" she nodded. He chuckled to himself.

Egao was just observing and smiling to herself when Riko suddenly put her arms on her shoulders. "Hey, you did great today." She said. Egao just smiled at nodded. "Thanks..." Her voice was low, "Do you still want to play?" She asked. "Hm... Maybe," she chuckled, "Alright then, the three of you will play against the first years. Show me what you got," Riko said slightly patting Egao's back.

She nodded and stood back up. "Katsumi, Yuzuki," Riko said, she got their attention and gestured them to go near her. "What is it coach?" Katsumi asked, "How about another round against the first years?". Katsumi and Yuzuki exchanged looks. "We're in," Yuzuki said. Riko smiled, "Good!"

Riko called the other first years, the only 2 first years who were always sitting at the bench, and one second year named Fukuda. Fukuda (C), Kawahara (SF), and Tsuchida (PF), are going against Egao (PG), Katsumi (SF), and Yuzuki (SG). "So, let's play,".

"For the match earlier, I've seen everything I needed to see. All the weaknesses, strengths and techniques. I will help you all improve." Riko said, they all nodded. "But for now, enjoy the match you will see~" she said smiling. "Eh? You have 'cat' to be kitten with us right now?~ huh~~ punns?~" Izuki said when suddenly Hyuuga smacked his head. "STOP WITH THE PUNS ALREADY!" Izuki whined while pouting "I'm otterly sorry~" once again he was smacked in the head.

The first years were already gathered at the center, the tallest among them will take on with the tip off. Team 1 consists of Egao, Katsumi, and Yuzuki. Team 2 consists of Fukuda, Kawahara, and Tsuchida. "Let the game begin!, TIP OFF!" Riko tossed the ball upwards.

It was a battle between Fukuda and Katsumi. Egao and Yuzuki were in place for either offense or defense. Katsumi caught it midair she grinned, 'yes!' And passed it to Egao. Egao was being marked Tsuchida, Katsumi was being marked by Fukuda, and Yuzuki was being marked by Kawahara.

Egao just observed him, Tsuchida was trying to read her movements 'calm down! I can block her, no problem! I need to be tough,' he thought. "Hey, don't underestimate us," she said, 'What!?! She can hear me!?!' "Maybe...," she grinned at him, but when he shook his head 'I must be dreaming' "Really? Do you think this is a dream?" she pouted, he just shook his head and tried focusing on the ball but when he glanced at the ball, it was gone.

'What!?!' He looked behind and saw Yuzuki reaching it out and dunked it.

(Team 1) 2 - Team (2) 0

"Good job, Yuzu-chan~" Egao said patting her back, "Of course, my calcutions are perfect, if not, near perfection. Though, I nearly miscalculated when Katsumi suddenly passed it," she said. Katsumi pouted, "Sorry ( =3=)," Egao just giggled. "Well at least it went in, Katsumi I'll pass to you now, show them how much you've improved," she then fist bumped her. "Of course!" Egao grinned and turned to Yuzuki "It's only been a few months but I put my trust in you," she said reaching out for a fist bump too, which she returned, "Thanks,".

Riko gave the ball to Kawahara, he tried finding an open way to pass. They were marking the one who marked them earlier. Kawahara passed it to Fukuda who was open. "Yo!~" Katsumi said grinning. "Kasshoku-san!" he said surprised he glanced at Tsuchida and Kawahara, they weren't open. "Hnnn~ seems like you have to go a one-on-one~" she said blocking him when he was about to charge but then when he passed by, Riko whistled "Foul!" 'What!? I didn't even...!' Katsumi was on the ground and winced and had a slight smile on her face.

He then helped her get up, "That was sneaky, Kasshoku-san..." Fukuda said, "Are you alright?" she nodded. "Don't worry I'm used to it," he just sighed. The foul costs two shot, and of course she shot it in.

4 - 0

Riko whistled, and gave the ball to Egao, which she quickly passed to Katsumi, but the ball got snatched by Kawahara, 'Shoot!'. All the girls quickly went to defense, Kawahara passed it to Tsuchida, 'Can you still read me?' She chuckled "I don't read you, I read something else," she looked over to her shoulder seeing Katsumi below the hoop and Yuzuki who was outside. They both nodded, Egao looked back at his opponent.

"What are you planning?" he asked. "Oh you know... stuff," she laughed, he glanced at Fukuda, who was asking for the ball. He just sighed, and quickly passed it to him. Now it's a one-one-one between Fukuda and Katsumi... again. He suddenly jumped but she followed him, as they were in the air, Katsumi realizes it's a fake. Fukuda suddenly ran towards the net and did lay up.

4 - 2

Team 2 was already panting, catching their breaths, and wiping their sweat off. Team 1 was the same, only worse, since this is their second match and third for Katsumi and Yuzuki. Riko gave the ball to Egao and she bounce passed it, which Tsuchida failed to catch. Yuzuki got it, Kawahara blocked her, he glanced at Katsumi who was running towards them. Yuzuki then passed him which he easily blocked. But to his surprise she wasn't holding it, for the slightest second he saw how Yuzuki passed it from behind. "It's with Kasshoku-san! Kawahara!" Tsuchida shouted 'What!?!' He glanced at her and she was already ready to shoot. Fukuda suddenly blocked her. "I won't loose to you this time!! Kasshoku-san!!" she dodged the block by passing the ball to Egao. He blocked Egao, differently than before, she sighed and gripped the ball a bit harder, 'let's go!'. She dribbled fast which made him fall into his knees, she ankle-braked him. Egao decided to pass it to Yuzuki, but then she was blocked again by Kawahara 'Tch!' she made a 3.

7 - 2

Tsuchida wiped off his sweat and stared at Egao. "Why didn't you shoot it when you had the chance? It was open," Tsuchida asked which made Egao pout slightly. "That was a trust exercise. Something I used to do with my teammates during Teiko," he tilted his head "How did that became a trust exercise?"

"If you feel like you're in a tight situation, there's no other choice but to trust your team for victory, even if it means risking your own. What I did earlier, helps build up that trust," she explained.

"Hmm, Egao-chan was testing you all along~" Katsumi said while patting her back "Eh? That was a bit... Offensive..." Yuzuki murmured. "Hey! Don't get the wrong idea, Egao-chan isn't the person who likes abandoning people. She tests you, so you can become stronger." She sighed and smiled. "I see..."

Continuing the game, "10 minutes left!" Riko announced. They all nodded and went to their positions. Riko gave the ball to Tsuchida and tried to pass it to Fukuda. But Katsumi was blocking him. He double clutched and it went in.

7 - 4

Riko gave the ball to Egao and she noticed the boys were being more cautious than before. She passed it to Katsumi and she ran towards the net, but she was blocked by Fukuda. She just grinned, and did a crossover on him but his reflexes were sharp, he was able to block her. She clicked her tongue, and passed the ball to Egao from behind, but Tsuchida caught it. 'CRAP!' He ran towards the hoop and shoots.

7 - 6

"5 minutes left" Riko announced. "Egao, let me take the last shot," Yuzuki said while Egao was dribbling all the way to their net side by side. She nodded "Alright," Yuzuki then went near the net. Egao passed it to Yuzuki, but the she was double-teamed by Kawahara and Fukuda. 'Tch!' she tried passing them but she still can't get through them. She glanced at Katsumi which was open and she passed it, but then Tsuchida got it and ran all the way to their net. But Egao blocked him, she read his movements and quickly got the ball, Yuzuki was free from her double-team and she passed it from across the court which Katsumi caught, she shoots but the ball slipped "REBOUND!" It was a battle between Yuzuki and Kawahara. They both jumped and Yuzuki caught it midair and dunked it.

9 - 6

At last, the game ended. Which made Egao, Katsumi and Yuzuki as victors. The boys were exhausted from the game. The girls cheered, "Let's do this more often," Yuzuki said, Katsumi nodded. They went near them and bowed, "Thank you for the game," they said in chorus.

'They've build their bonding through basketball...' Riko thought "Coach, don't you think...that their levels are equal to as the Generation of miracles?" Kagami said. Kuroko shooked his head "They are far different from them..." Which made Kagami jolt, "HOW DID YOU GET THERE!?" He twitched, "I was here all along," he said simply.

Riko tried cheering for the boys who lost, "You can improve a whole lot better, just keep training okay?" They all nodded. The girls went to Riko's side. "As a person who has been observing you for the past few days, I could definitely say that you've improved. Your speed has increased on an average of 1.0622x. Your agility and jumps also got better," Yuzuki said. "Even if Yuzu-chan doesn't have her data I'm sure that you also noticed that you've improved right?" Egao added. The first years smiled at them and nodded. "Thank you very much,".

When they were packing up, they saw the Shuutoku players, "Yo!!" Takao said waving his hand to them, "Mind if we eat here?" He asked. "Hmm... It depends, if you give us some food ( =w=')" Riko said. "Of course!" He cheered. "Alright let's eat! I'm starving!" Megumi said.

While they ate, "Miyaji-senpai! The watermelon you got is tasty," Megumi said while eating the watermelon "How do you get perfect watermelons? Like... watermelons that taste like these... are rare," Egao asked and the rest nodded in agreement. "Well..." He slightly scratched the back of his head. "You are now known as the Watermelon Wizard! (O^O) Yeah, I will call you Watermelon Wizard," she took a bite of her watermelon but stopped halfway when she felt a glare.

"What did you just call me?" Miyagi glared at Egao. The Shuutoku players suddenly had the feeling, 'She's dead'. "Uh.. NOTHING," she sweatdropped while smiling awkwardly at him. He gave a sigh "You better not," he said.

They all finished their food and the Shuutoku and Seirin members bid their goodbyes and went back to their rooms. Egao suddenly jumped onto bed and groaned while stretching. Katsumi plopped onto her bed. Riko was planking on top of her bed. Yuzuki just sat at the floor. "Oi sit here, it's soft here," Egao said patting the bed beside her. "Egao, I'm sweaty. I shouldn't be lying down for a while. I need to wait so I can go shower."

"Oh right! The showers! I need to shower," Egao stood up and to get her towel. "Oi, don't shower when your sweating all over, you might get sick." Yuzuki said. "But it's hoooooot!" she whined while pouting. "Go ahead, if you want to get sick that badly"

"Yuzu-chan, are you on your period right now?"

She twitched, "I AM NOT!" She shouted while blushing. Egao just sweatdropped and her hands in front of Yuzuki's face as she continued to scold her. The rest just laughed.
That night, they all did their bed time routines then went to sleep. By morning, everyone started to train again. Riko coached the boys, Egao and Katsumi assisted her and Yuzuki was in the background, observing and calculating the improvements of the boys with her laptop. This continued until two weeks passed and they had to go home.
When they were all done packing, they waited for their bus. All of them were waiting at the receptions counter.

The bus finally arrived and they all packed their things inside. Including their pets of course.

Upon reaching the station, the Seirin members got ready to go home when Riko told them that they're taking a detour to watch the second quarter-final match of the Inter High, Touou Academy against Kaijo. Touou ends ups winning the game and the Seirin members go home.

>timeskip<

Egao stood at the front door and tried opening it. Yoshiaki opened it up for her with a smile plastered on his face. "Egao~ welcome home, did you have fun?" she somehow felt relieved that Yoshiaki was there. "AKI!" she suddenly hugged him, not caring how tall he is. Mamoru barked at the background and yawned adorably.

He gave a small chuckle, she pulled back from the hug and carried Mamoru. "I'm just gonna take a shower Aki," she said and headed to her bedroom. She took a shower and when she was done, she dressed and dried her hair.

He decided he will confront to her today.
----

Authorsan: ok, im a lameass writer right now e - e i cant even write a proper action scene e - e AND FORGIVE ME FOR SUCH A LONG UPDATE AND VERY LATE TOO COZ AUTHOR BE IN A TRIP TO TOKYO YEY~

Editor-sama: im so f*ckin tired from editing i just wanna sleep... gods... here's the next character... i liked how i colored her tho...

Authorsan: omg.... Editor-sama isn't hyper • - •) holly • - •)

--- CHARACTER's BIBLE ---

OC: Kasshoku Katsumi 「褐色 克美」
Name: Kasshoku Katsumi
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Height: 168 cm (5' 6")
Weight: 53 kg
Birthday: November 28, Sagittarius
Blood Type: AB
Other Information:
Favorite Food: Anything with chocolate
Least Favorite Food: Pickles
Hobby: Dancing
Specialty/Hidden Talent: Can play the drums (her cousin thought her how to play and with lots of practice, she mastered it)
Weakness: THE SIDES OF HER TUMMY!
Type of guy/girl: Funny, sweet, kind
Motto: "There is no such thing as a perfect basketball player, and I don't believe there is only one greatest player either."
Family: Mother, Father, Big Brother
Best Subjects: Phys. Ed. and English
Worst Subjects: MATH! (CAUSE IT'S MENTAL ABUSE TO HUMAAANNNNSSSS!!!!)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14.6K 1.1K 26
Odett legjobb barátnője, Szandra randizgat valakivel de titokban tartja. Ő ezt nagyon furcsálja de nem is zargatja vele a lányt, úgy van vele hogyha...
20.2K 1.1K 62
In our Dreams / Az álmainkban Egy világban, ahol csupa előítélet és lenézés van, vajon milyen egy alsóbbrendű ember élete? Származás, alacsonyabb ren...
7.1K 321 59
⸻ 𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫𝑬𝑵 ❛ And I know that you're scared Because hearts get broken ❜ Hasi már akkor látta Hangát, mikor a...
3.4K 227 72
Olivia Grey, de ismert nevén Olivia Hill emberfeletti erővel rendelkezik. Kiváló ügynökké vált Nick Fury kezei alatt. Sokszor segített be a Bosszúáll...