Next door freak~ JJK

By Brofreak

His face inched close to yours as one hand slipped on your waist, "You sure about not loving me sweetheart? Y... More

NOTE
Parting ways
Finally!
Min holly
Neighbour
past-life-stalker
present-life-stalker
someone is furious
One last time
Confession
Hoba for life
Brick wall is a no go
I think Yoongi is furious
Aera's the problem?
Flirtatious? Bitch It's my thing.

Yoongi's heart hospital

431 22 9
By Brofreak

The air in the room felt thick with the intense gaze of Min Yoongi who looked like he was about to rip you off the living realm. 

"So you're telling me that you're not dating" He eyed you cautiously.

"We're not" You blankly looked at him.

"Don't lie at my face"

"I'm not! geez Yoongi, give me a break and stop being so restrictive."

"I'm being restrictive! you remember the loser who stalked you around in 10th because he liked you? Do you want that to happen again?" He towered above you while angrily cupping his waist.

"Jungkook is not him"

"and how do you know that young lady? You have not seen the world yet"

"You think you have seen it more? You're just two years older" You gave him a 'Lol bish' look which he took very seriously and kicked you out of his turf.

So technically, there were two things bothering you these days. One- Yoongi and the other,  Jungkook. For some  yet-to-be-found reason, he was being exceptionally flirty and cheeky these days, till the point where you wanted to slap his pretty face so that he could shut up.

You answers were always iconic though, once he tried his luck on a outdated pick up line, "Can I get a map to your heart sweetie?" . It was a good shot, but you wouldn't want to admit it. Therefore, to sum up the conversation for the entire day, you sleekly responded, "I hate geography". This was just one of the not-so-romantic replies you gave him. 

These days, due to work overload, you both couldn't really meet , that meant no pick up lines but Jungkook, came up with a boom plan to kept reminding you of his existence by developing a new habit of texting you. 

Immature pervert: Hey Hana, do you want to get ice cream today evening?

Me: No. Not at all.

You turned off your phone and rolled your eyes.  At this point, you didn't even know what to do cause he would text you all day. Jungkook was so persistent that even when you told him, that you didn't want to talk to him, he got down to texting.

It was basically, his new hobby.

And in this span of time, you had named him ridiculously in your contacts. Some even included annoying rabbit, dumb boomer, annoying piece of bitchy shit, butthead and your present one, immature pervert.

Immature pervert: Oh come on, let's do that. 

Me: I don't like ice cream

Immature pervert: Then what kind of cream do you like??

You didn't reply back. You clearly stated that you didn't like ice cream( which was a big lie) , then why was he asking which type. His next text made you widen your eyes and gasp, but as always, you were a smooth talker.

Immature pervert: .... Don't tell me😏😏

Me: Buzz off

_

Immature pervert: Hana, what do you think about going to Busan?

Me: No.

Immature pervert: Whyyy? You know, you get a lot of tasty things in Busan🥴

Me: Stop sending those creepy emoticons and get your ass to work

Immature pervert: Of course of course, I understand you miss me, I will be right there.

How much ever you wanted to ignore him, you couldn't because you both worked at the same place. U always wondered how much his flirting skills had improved. He would literal flirt with you at every goddamn place.

You wanted to strongly deny the fact that you fell for him harder but you couldn't. Hoseok said you made it too obvious.

Immature pervert: btw, You want to know what's tasty in Busan???😁😏

Me: Fuck You

Immature pervert :Please do

Seen.

-

"Jungkook, can you help me with this?"  You said while trying to lift up a tire and fix it. 

"Sure" He quickly came over and supported it up. 

"Anything else?" He dusted off his hands and looked at you.

You shook our head, trying not to come up with more talks.

"Al right" He was about to go when Yoongi came there with hands cupping his waist.

"You both are well aware of the fact that we need to return the car today right?" He said in a monotonous tone.

"Today!" Your face was filed in with worry.

"Of course, what did you hear? Two-days?"

"I cannot do it alone Yoongi"

"Then what is he for?" He nudged Jungkook and went away.

"Looks like we will be spending some quality time together" He grinned and bent down to your level.

You scrunched up your nose, "Let's just get to work"

"Your wish is my command princess" He winked at you before pinching your cheek.

"Don't. do. that" You quickly looked away.

"Why? did it make your heart flutter?" He bought his face more closer to yours, so close that you could feel his breath brushing your face.

"Jeo-"

"Don't worry Sweetie, at this rate, you will be experiencing a heart attack"

He was about to do something but was interrupted by a rather loud and sharp voice.

"I suppose this is a garage and not a heart hospital Jeon. I would appreciate if you would get down to proper work rather than getting involved in this sappy shit" Yoongi's  voice ringed in your ears.

" Of course" 

At around 6 in the evening, you both were done with your work as you started to pack your things up, ready to go home.

"Why don't you just accompany me Hana? We are going on the same road anyway" Jungkook suggested.

"Jeon, I just got off work and you need to stop giving me those petty proposals. I am seriously annoyed. I told you, I will go by myself, besides, I don't know why Yoongi hasn't talked about the kiss but he'll be super angry. He said he'll drive me home."

"You find these proposals annoying? Don't worry sweetheart, you will soon get a manly proposal"

It took you a while to process what he just said. But before you finished, he pulled you inside the cab and that's how you ended up riding with him.

You thought it would be a very random ride. But that wasn't possible when the Great Jungkook was right beside you.  Not because he was looking at you every second, but because his pick up lines were too bad. 

This was his 20th pick up line, "Hana, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"I'm straight from hell Jeon" You sent him a wide smirk as he shut his mouth for the rest of the ride.

-

Your night routine was fixed ever since. Skin care, k-dramas and then dream about the drop dead gorgeous actors.

But recently, it changed because it included texting Jungkook.

Outdated flirt: Hey hana, I just found a perfect nickname for you" 

Me: .....

Outdated flirt: Mine. Can I just call you mine?

You couldn't deny, Jungkook's charms were not a easy subject to ignore. The fact that he flirted 24/7 didn't help at all. No matter how flustered you were, you managed to handle the situation pretty smoothly.

Me: Hey Jungkook, I also found a perfect nickname for you.

Outdated flirt: Really! woah! what's that?

Me: Next door freak

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 296K 53
"It never came up to my mind to be with you, to you be my first kiss, and to fall for you. Because I wasn't your Ms. Right,-" he suddenly grabbed my...
64.2K 3.4K 41
"i told you we should've gone right," you choked out. "but if we had," jungkook smiled sadly, pulling you in for a kiss, "i wouldn't have fallen...
25.8K 988 25
"Tell me one reason to not punish you for this act of yours", he spoke grazing his fingertips on your exposed chest. ~~~ You married a mafia man who...
179K 6.4K 56
"Not my first, but surely my forever always." *[Contains mature and triggering content]* *[Contains some 21+ content]* ©ABIENCEX