Men of Honor~ Part 4 of Alexi...

By anikole

Four months later it's May, time for Alex's birthday again, and she's out on tour with her brothers, and they... More

Prologue: Alex's Secret
Ch. 1: Hello Beautiful
Ch. 2: The Surprise Gifts
Ch. 3: A Little Fall of Rain
Ch. 4: The Secret's out of the bag...
Ch. 5: Pushing Me Away
Ch. 6: The Doctor visit...
Ch. 7: M&G and Carrying Alex?
Ch. 8: Don't Charge Me For The Crime
Ch. 9: Wrong Choice
Ch. 10: Be in the Way or A Burden
Ch. 11: love/miss you
Ch. 12: Big Sis for Real.....
Ch. 13: 1/3 Gets in trouble... w/o a prank first
Ch. 14: Back to work... again
Ch. 15: High/Lows/Exes
Ch. 16: black sheep?
Ch. 17: Snapped
Ch. 18: Peace/Love
Ch. 19: Who I Am
Ch. 21: Stay/Permanent Scar
Ch. 22: Shaking Off All of the Pain
Ch. 23: Finding the prefect wedding dress
Ch. 24: Say Yes to the Dress
Ch. 25: Sexy & We Know It
Ch. 26: bridesmaid dress shopping
Ch. 27: WEDDING DAY!
Ch. 28: "I Do" :-D
Ch. 29: Party Time
Ch. 30: Just Dance with Me...
Ch. 31: I've Been Waiting For a Girl Like You
Ch. 32: flowers/garter
Ch. 33: Honeymoon/Sex
Ch. 34: The final Goodbye
Ch. 35: Honeymoon

Ch. 20: F*ing Perfect

1.7K 28 3
By anikole

AN: SSSSSSOOOOOOOO sorry everyone... I just had a lot on my plate of homework that I didn't have time to update and too had a rough week I didn't feel like updating.  ANYWAYS... here is the next chapter... a little short... but I MADE SURE it's the CORRECT one and that the chapter didn't DOUBLE either LOL

SO... the video that I choose (mostly the song) is for this chapter and why I choose it for the title of the story... enJOEY!

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 20

            Back in the dressing room, Alex was changing her clothes for the final song as she let the tears fall.  Why can’t she forgive that bitch that almost ruined her brother?  She promised Nick.  She decided to not say anything and let him enjoy Jen’s company.  That’s the best thing to do.

“Alex,” she heard Nick say knocking on the door, “Alex, I’m here,” he said.  “Please talk to me, I’m sorry.”

            Alex came out brushing past him, “Let’s go we have a show to do. We’ll talk later.”

“No, now… please?” he asked.

She spun around.  “Nick.  We have a show to do.  Dad’s already pissed and blaming me for delaying you and the band.”

            “Alex,” he said as she walked away.

He goes to catch up walking to the stage. “I didn’t know she was coming back; please don’t be angry with me.”

The last part was said, as he was being pushed and pulled away, onto the stage entrance platform.  He then had to go out and sing with his brothers for the next song.

Alex turned to look and came face to face with her… Jen.

“I’ll give you a chance Jen, I promised Nick that much.  But if you do come in between this family and him again… you are going to have to face dad and mom,” Alex told her.

“That’s not my intention,” she said.  “Please Alex I would like for us to be friends.”

“I will tell you that I personally don’t make friends easy, and from what I know about you, it’ll take time for me to open up.  I will do it for Nick, since he still loves you.  But give me time.”

“Anything,” she said leaving it alone, backing up she walked away, and went to side of the stage.

Jen watched the brothers perform.  She seemed to light up watching Nick do what he loves to do. She thought that her first talk with Alex didn’t seem so bad, but Alex still didn’t trust her.

~*~*~*~

            After the show, and a lot of talking with Denise and Paul, Jen would stay on the family bus while Nick and Joe would stay with Derek, Alex, and Kevin and Dani.

            Nick kept his promise and played a few songs that night of the new songs that he wrote with Greg, and Kevin even stepped in and played the songs with Nick too.

            Alex just made sure that she forgot that Jen was on the other bus with mom and dad.  Alex was sitting there when her phone chimed of a text, and she looked down to see that it was from dad.

            “Who is it?” Joe asked as the song got done.

            “Dad,” she said and opens it and starts to read it.

Dad: Alex, one more time you have delayed the boys with one of your tantrums.  I’m done; I’ve had enough.  No more performing for the rest.  You can be with us in the background, but no more singing for you.

She gets upset and starts to cry getting up and goes to the back of bus screaming.

            “Ali?” Derek asked.

            “I’m done!”

They heard her yell and they hear something break.  Everyone’s heads shot up knowing the sound of a mirror breaking.

            Nick rushed into the bathroom and into her as she pressed the broken glass to her wrist, and blood trickled down her arm.

“DEREK!!!” he called, taking it from her and taking hold of her as she goes limp, blacking out.

Derek comes into the bathroom to help Nick carry a limp Alex.

“Kevin, get your first-aide kit,” Nick said trying not to cry as they get Alex to the couch.

Kevin gets Dani in back of the bus as he got the first aide kit, and comes back as Joe had a towel pressing on the cut, and they see that it was deeper then Alex did before on her right wrist.

“Alex, please,” Nick said, “Wake up.”  He was hysterical now, his phone out calling dad. He went to go scream into the phone at their dad as Kevin cleaned her wound.

Joe, Kevin, and Derek helped each other finally stopping the bleeding and wrap up her right wrist tight.

Everyone was now crying softly as they waited for Alex to wake up.

Her eyes slowly flicker a bit as she woke back up, “Nicky?”

Nick was still in the other room on the phone.

“He’s yelling at your dad,” Derek told her as he had her head on his lap.

“I want Nicky,” she said softly.

“I’ll get him.  Kevin and I will finish talking to dad,” Joe told her.

Joe goes in back to see Nick crying on Kevin and Dani bed as Dani was rubbing his back trying to calm him down.

“Nick…” Joe told him.

“What?” he mumbled.

“She’s asking for you,” he said with a smile.

Nick getting up practically plowing him over to get to her handing the phone to Joe as Kevin asked Dani if she could clean up the bathroom while they talk to dad.

Nick ran to Alex’s side and brushed her hair back.  “Alex,” he said, “I’m here.”

            “Nicky,” she said, “I’m sorry; I just wanted to make the pain go away.”

“You didn’t have to do it this way,” he said.

“I never can make dad happy,” she cried.

“Yes you can, Alex, he loves you,” he said taking Derek’s place to hold her and cradling and rocking her in his lap. “Just please, why this?  Why did you have to cut? That could have been so dangerous?”

“I just saw my reflection and hearing dad’s voice... I don’t remember anything after that.”

“We could have lost you.” he said, tears soaking her face, “I could have lost you.”

“I’m sorry Nick,” she cried and hugs him.

            “Please, please Alex, don’t do this to me again,” Nick begged her.

She just nods while crying.

Joe and Kevin came back down the hallway and hands Nick his phone back.

“What happened?” Derek asked.

“He didn’t know it was Nick, but he’s already changed everything,” Joe said.  “There is nothing he can do now.”

Alex nods “I knew that I should’ve never came back.”

“Alex, please don’t think like that,” Nick said.  “Who’s gonna tell me I’m messing up or making mistakes if you weren’t here? Who would be the drama queen if you weren’t here, who would take care of me if you weren’t here?”

“Then I wouldn’t have you guys be so far behind and dad wouldn’t be mad at me,” she told him.

“Alex, please,” he said.  “Just please stay here.”

“And do what?” she asked sitting up and stands up.  “I’m done.  Derek and I will fly back to Texas tomorrow, and start working on our wedding plans.”

“Alex,” Nick said standing up to face her.  “I need you here.  Who’s gonna make fun of me about the new song?  Who’s gonna look out for me?”

Alex looks at him, “You have Jen now.  You don’t need me anymore.”

“Alex… you don’t mean that,” he said.

“Look,” she looks at her brothers, “you’ve all done a damn good job of four weeks without me.  Yes you had issues, but it’s not my fault.”  She sighs, “Just picture like it was back before you ever met me.”

“Alex…” Nick said.  “We love you.”

“I love you guys too,” she smiled.  “I can’t deal with this anymore.  I’m going to bed and I’ll just leave in the morning to fly home with Derek and see you there after the tour is finished.”

She turns around to go to her bunk, crawls into bed and closes her curtain.

            “If you insist,” Nick said going to his bunk, hiding his tears.

Alex lay there and cried into her pillow as she heard everyone else moving around and goes to bed, and Derek didn’t even come sleep with her.

Alex set her alarm on her phone for six, and she would make sure that she was gone before everyone got up.

~*~*~*~

            Nick sat in his bunk texting Jen, trying to sort himself out.

Nick~ Jen, I don’t know what to do… she’s leaving, how can I convince her to stay?

Jen~ Nick, your dad was so upset over here I just kept to myself. I’m sorry. Your mom wants me to go to bed.

Nick~ Please, just take your phone with you; I need to talk to someone.

Jen~ I’m in your bunk lying down, she hears the noises even with the curtain closed.

Nick~ I love you.

Jen~ I love you too.  Just get some sleep and I'll TTYT.

Nick~ I’ll try. I miss you already. ~kiss~

Jen~ I miss you too.

Nick~ Alright, for real this time good night.

Jen~ Good night.

Nick put his phone up and tried to close his eyes.  He couldn’t help but worry about Alex, he knew she was on edge and concerned.

~*~*~*~

            Alex alarm went off on her phone.  She got up quietly, got her bag and changes her clothes as she quietly woke up Derek, who also got up and dressed.  Alex made sure that nothing that was hers was left behind.

She calls Rob to tell him what was going on and she needed his help, and she looks back at the bunks where Joe and Nick were sleeping and then Kevin and Dani’s door that was shut.

            “Goodbye,” she whispered.

            She and Derek then walked off the bus as the driver helped with the door and locking it as they went to meet Rob to get to the airport.

~*~*~*~*~

NA: Okay... so deep right? The song fit the chapter right? Poor Nick... he loves Alex so much... and poor Alex? Do you think she did the right thing in telling Jen what she thought, and for leaving? What do you think is going to happen next??? CVF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 10.1K 38
What happens in Vegas should stay in Vegas... unless you wake up one morning married to one of the world's most famous actors and it's already all ov...
59K 714 19
Part 2 to Long Lost Sister... The time has come for Alexis Isabella Jonas to become apart of her three famous brothers... The Jonas Brothers... and h...
54.9K 763 22
Alex finally comes home and is ready to spend the holidays for the first time with her family and with Chris after many interviews for winning Dancin...
8.4K 227 38
After nearly 20 years, Alex is finally reunited with his twin sister Emma. Alex spots Emma in the crowd of a Baltimore show and he begs the rest of t...