Ch. 26: bridesmaid dress shopping

AN: Surprise I thought that I would update early since I am going to be very busy the next few days... so here you go... the dress is Dani's dress... I can't find 'the dress' that I choose, but this is close to what I had for her.... will the sibblings 'kiss and make up'????

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 26

Alex toned everyone out as she drove on, and then stopped in front of a dress shop.  “We’re here,” she said parking the car, turn it off, and then gets out.

            Alex went inside not caring who followed her this time, and was smiled at by a saleswoman there.  “Welcome, how may I help you?”

“Hello, my name is Alex Jonas.  I have an appointment for my girlfriends to get their dresses and my bridesmaid.”

“Welcome,” she said, looking behind Alex, “You have a large party with you. Will they all be attending?”

Alex looked behind her seeing everyone had come in.  “The boys are just along for the ride,” she told her.  “Just the girls need dresses.”

She let out a small laugh, “Okay, let’s go see what we can find.”

“Thank you.”

She led them to a back room and had them all sit down.  Jen sitting next to Alex trying to calm Alex nerves, “So Ladies, did you have a bridesmaid dress in mind or did you wanna search around?”

“The colors are blue and purple, so that can cut down the color plate, and it’s going to be in November, so I’m sure that they’ll want something long because of the cold,” Alex told her.

“Okay, I’ll go grab a few things,” she said, and walked out, leaving them all in an awkward silence.

Alex looks at her wrists to see the tattoos, and uses her fingernail to trace the scars of the cuts that she had.

Jen took her hands, “Don’t,” she whispered to make sure no on else heard.

Alex nods, “Just the feeling is there, I just love my tattoos that I don’t want to ruin them now.”

“I know, but don’t let this get to you,” she said, “Their just overprotective. They’ll be over it by the end of the day.  I mean, did you really think they were gonna like seeing their sister in lingerie, if they did we’d have bigger problems on our hands.”  She giggled.

Alex smiled, “I know.  I just should’ve just told them the truth, and they could’ve stayed home.”

“You could have, but we wouldn’t have had the fun of embarrassing them, especially Nick,” she said, “Did you see his face?”

Alex giggled, “Yes.”

Soon the woman comes back out.  “Okay I have the dresses out for you girls in another room.  You three go in back and look and try them on.  There are some girls back there to help you get in them.”

            The girls followed her in back as Alex stayed behind, ignoring the boys.

~*~*~*~

            Dani, Mandy, and Jen were in back looking at the dresses when Mandy’s eyes fell on this gorgeous royal blue dress and inhaled.

“Dani, try that one on.  I like it.”

“I like that too,” Dani said smiling.

She went to try it on while Mandy and Jen rummaged through them, also finding dresses they liked and trying them on.