Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

By VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... More

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Villain Team
3: The Past
4: Start of preparation
5: Discussion and Planning
6: Last Two days
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
16: Day 3: Villain's Facade
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
22: Day 4: Going All Out?
23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture
24: Day 4: Alley Battle
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
28: Day 4: End of Day 4
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
30: Day 5: Kimura's time
31: Day 5: start of killing Spree
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

48: Critism

3.3K 103 48
By VioletYbrehl

"So lets start on your team work. For me, and others is plainly mess and suck! Not only your incooperative to others, you tended to argue a lot. Specially your two leader. I could create an entire 5 hours video of you arguing to each other, honestly. You waste your time, you didn't manage to create a sold plan so you don't know how you'll move when the game starts!" Izuku started.

Most of them look down since he was telling the truth.

"You're underprepare, and  don't have a quick response movement. Todoroki-kun just assigned someone for patrols and he let them fool around. Kendo didn't help too even if you have the same authority with Todoroki!" Shoto and Kendo sigh and look away. Yeah, their performance is too shameful.

"Do you know the thin line difference between Boss and Leader? Anyone?" Izuku ask.

"Wasn't that the same? I mean, both are leading someone!" Kaminari ask.

"Boss is those who juat give commands and didn't help at all. While Leader is those who equally do jobs with his member and helping them in all possible way!" Monoma immediately answer.

"Exactly. Todoroki-kun, this is what you do, you tended to boss everyone around and do little to no jobs at all. While Kendo only does the bare minimum. With you're cooperation with Yaoyoruzu certainly needs somw credits!" Izuku said looking to Kendou.

"I know I only did a bare minimum. I let my teammates down, I'm really sorry!" Kendou said.

"Its already in the past and we can't change it anymore. What we could do is to improve ourselves in the present until future!" Juzo said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"You all need some Psychology lessons in the future. If you're going to ask why, well, you fall for our trick with just using some psychological trick and you fall not just once but multiple times. You all need some situational awareness, as well as some weapon or another layer of protection to weild. You should have another option other than using your quirks. So that if ever you encounter a villain and criminals who could be like Aizawa-sensei that could temporarily erase someone's quirk, or All For One who could just simply steal your quirk. This way, your survival in a life and death situation, you will have more protection to yourself using those skills!" Izuku said.

Another critical hit for everyone.

"As you did, you underestimate your opponent resulting to your down fall. Honenuki-san and Tokage-san was right to his deduction. You have a higher chance if you prepare and didn't underestimate us. In one on one battle with quirks and face to face most of us will immediately lose. So as much as we could, we stay hidden. If you just create some trap to lure us all, there might be a chance. Our experienc in field might play some part but it doesn't mean your chances to win wasn't high!" Most of the hero team member was shock to what Izuku said. They didn'y know it was that high.

They all look powerful in their eyes.

"Your behaivour wasn't good also, you keep on blaming someone, pointing here and there, self pitying and just being toxic!" Shoto, Momo, Kendou, Ochako, Toru, Ibarra, and some of them looked away. They are all guilty of it.

"Lets start individually!" Izuku happily said. All of them gulp and paled.

"Theres individual criticism?" Yui ask awkwardly. Izuku nodded.

"Aoyama Yuga, you got the highest score for performing the best out of everyone. Not only you manage to do your task perfectly, they never found out about your infiltration. If you don't know, Aoyama Yuga is part of Villain Team since day 3 of preparation!" Izuku said and grin. All of them look to Aoyama with an awkward smile.

"C'est un honneur, jeune maître (It's an honor, young master)" Aoyama said.

"Merci (Thanks)" Izuku reply.

"You can understand and speak french?" Mina ask in shock.

"Most of us had atleast 5 language in our banner, excluded the Japanese. We all had english then the rest of four are all different than one another!" Kataoka explain.

"How many language did he knew?" Momo ask with interest.

"From what I remember its more than 80 language. He knew more than our language teacher!" Nakamura reply.

"Irina-san?" Vlad King ask. They all nodded.

"Next! Tokoyami Fumikage, the second holder of the highest score! We love your persistent and your effort to get serious on your work. Another plus was you found out some loophole that we definitely abuse," Tokoyami laugh awkwardly because of it.

"Although, you should express yourself more and be confident to your skills. We saw how you tried to tell those loophole with Todoroki-san but because your voice is too low, he just ignore you! Anyways good job in leading the Beansquad after they change their team to us!" Tokoyami look away in embarrassment while the other congratulate them. Theres no bitter feelings as they accept that its their own downfall.

"Ojiro-kun! I know its really hard for you to do your job specially having emotional attachment to Hagakure-san. But you did a great job specially your initiation to do better. I'm glad I be able to work with you!" Izuku said with a smile.

"Its actually our honor to work with you. We learn a lot during our times with you. You, Chaos (Karma) and Snake (Nagisa) are really a good teacher and strategist. Yes its our effort but without your group's meticulous plan, I might failed immediately. Its terrifyingly accurate on how they will behave and move that everything went smoothly!" Ojiro looks proud to be part of villain team.

"Uhm... Ojiro-kun!" Ochako shyly look to him.

"About what happen in our second year where I cause a lot of damage to the dorm and accuse you, I'm really sorry. I... I was just afraid to what will happen to me specially the thought that I might need to pay for the damage... Its too selfish of me and didn't think that the punishment will be a black spot to your record. I talk to Aizawa-sensei yesterday and process those black marks to me. I'm going to pay you for the money you pay for the damage. Its just, it will be an installment. I... I'm really sorry!" Ochako stand up and bow to Ojiro. Ojiro look shock but smile. She genuinely apologize to him now.

"Truce then?" He ask. Ochako look to him in confusion.

"Huh?" She ask.

"I alreadt had my revenge in the game. So... Lets just reconcile, its fine if you pay it in installment and I'm glad the black mark to my record will be gone!" Ojiro said. Ochako smile and the two hug each other. The others also smile since they really had a bad blood.

"Shoji-kun, Satou-kun, and Kouda-kun, I'll just commented to you all together!" The three nodded with a smile.

"The fact that you three did a great job to those missions I gave to you and you clearly put a lot of effort to it is really amazing. You never let your fear to ate you and proceed to the plan. I'm really proud of you!" Izuku smile to them and they smile back.

"I..I'm sorry t-to what we did to you, Tetsutetsu-kun, Manga-kun!" Kouda shyly said.

"Oh no! You're all so manly that day! Your teamworks are really good and it makes me a bit jealous! Its really fine!" Tetsutetsu said.

"Yeah! What he said!" Manga sai and thumbs up.

"Monoma... How I could I express this? Uhm... Wow? Its been two years since the last time Nagisa-kun was pushed like that. That person is none other than Mr Compress who fights under a sheer pressure of happiness and agony. The fact that we need to resort some dirty trick and you still manage to dodge it is really awesome. You technically fighting three, in one on one battle and the snipers. Your situational awareness is really good, and I could see you have a decent amount of control to your power. The fact that out of everyone, you knew how to fight quirklessly so its a plus points to your banner. If not for the fact that your behavior suck, you might get the second highest score!" Izuku really look amaze which shock Neito.

Not only him but everyone in the hero team. They are shock that Neito was praise by the villain team leader, specially he is one of the tyrant of their group.

"I was really that good?" Neito ask in low voice while blushing.

"He also had some attribute in reading emotion. So in the remedial classes they will get, I wanted to teach him one and two trick!" Nagisa added with a smile. The others are also shock

"I... I would love to learn to your group!" Neito said with a smile. Of course everyone was stunned to the smile of Neito. Its too genuine and without his usual smug smile that looking down to others.

"Just a piece of advice, Monoma-kun, you don't have to hide yourself in facade of looking down the others just to feel good. Sometimes you're weakness could become your greatest strength. Your quirk... The sources of insecurity but for me, its one of your strength. You should be proud of having that powerful quirk, might as well teaches you some trick on how to be prepare for some battle wits and trickery!" Izuku said and wink.

"No! Just fu--ing no!" Katsuki shouted.

"You can't do anything, Kacchan! I'm going to take him as protege!" Izuku's eyes practically like a star now with his beaming smile.

"Operation! Don't let the Data Duo teach Monoma together!" Kaede announce everyone cheer and agree. The heroic student just sweatdrop. The two pouted and sigh in defeat while Katsuki is grinning with smug face.

"You'll have punishment later, Kacchan!" Izuku pouted which Katsuki's eyes.

"Fu--!" Katsuki regretfully sorted.

"Yeah! Fu--!" Karma said with a grin making Nagisa laugh.

The heroic student look confused to what they are talking about.

"Next! Honenuki-san and Tokage-san! Although the two of you immediately got out, which is one of the best decision I made, you proved me that you deserve your recommendations. You might not be able to proved it physically, but the fact that you both analyze a lot of our plan before we execute it just show how much threat you'll give us if we let you roam more inside. So good job, I might as well, add some analysis to your remedial class since we will still stay with you for a week," Izuku said.

"Learning under you is awesome dude! You're strategies are really amazing!" Setsuna beamingly said.

"What she said!" Juzo just nodded after saying those.

"So lets proceed to Yaoyoruzu-san and Kendo-san who got the rank 10th and 11th!" Momo seek some comfort to Jiro while Kendo just clench her fist.

"Although you messed up a lot, really multiple times, it doesn't change the fact that two of you put more effort than the rest. We decided to add some points for that fact. I could see you both struggle in decision making, and your behavior wasn't the best. You still got us a bit specially to the fact that Yaoyoruzu-san manage to do some precaution. The moment you put your phones off before, cuts all our feeds to your group, if not of Aoyama-kun's report, we might become immediately blind to your plans before we install another camera inside. Kendo-san, the fact you think about recording your conversation with Karma-kun and Nagisa-kum whom you know as Chaos and Snake, is also good. So you might have a lot of lacking in terms of skills but effort was there so we will give you credits with those!" The twi was shock that Izuku didn't harshly criticize them but they are thankful to it.

The criticism proceed thru out the day as they get both good and bad criticism. The heroic student accept it wholeheartedly.

--*--

Last two chapters 😶😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.8K 19
What happens when UA has a special test ready for the students? Dividing them into two groups of Heroes and Villains? What if Midoriya is made the le...
85.7K 2.3K 12
Deku and his fellow hero course students have a new event with hero and villain teams. Reminding Deku of his past when he is left all alone on the vi...
56K 1.1K 14
Reaction to UA's Civil War with Discord. It's been a few weeks since the activity had finished and suddenly both hero classes were brought into a roo...
88.8K 3.1K 33
Izuku and his classmates are chosen to play the villains in one of Nezu's biyearly entert-exams. What will become of Izuku and his classmates as the...