HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

By kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... More

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
8. That woman!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
11. Possessed!
12. Two of a Kind!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
21. Scent of Man
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
42.Ticket to Togetherness.!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
47. Between bloodline!
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
56. The last moment!
57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠
58. The Apple of My Eye!
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
61. Touch your heart.!
62. proposal?
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
66. But always...
67. The half of It...!
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?
Resolution?

53. Nobody knows!

12K 482 188
By kukoowifey

Now... suddenly you're asking for it back, could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve? yeah, you could say you miss all that we had but I don't really care how bad it hurts... when you broke me first.....
You broke me first.

________
____

He knew that you went to met Jeonghan this morning? no wonder that he was so angry and fired up all of a sudden, but wasn't he sleeping! how did he know! "You followed me.?"

He didn't answer like he tacitly agreed with what you said but that wasn't the case, he just traced where you actually went! you felt your heart gradually sink "Do you have to monitor me like this? do I have a freedom Jeon Jungkook! I'm not your wife, you don't have right to control me, even if I'm your wife you can't bind me like this!"

The aura on his body turned cold "Bind you! what about you! what did you tell me yesterday! you said me to rest but you actually went to have a private meeting with another men!"

"A private meeting!" the word infuriated you, it was just to talk about work but this man badly pronounced it! looking at his eyes suddenly you felt like someone slapped across your face, he had been always like this! you pushed him with your force "What do you mean by that! who do you think I am?"

You sat and asked loudly, after a second you found your naked self and took a deep breath before pulling sheet to cover yourself, then get up to pickup clothes back facing him and put your clothes on.

"Just think that I'm having private meeting, so what! you can't control me." you walked towards bathroom and flung door very loudly echoing room with loud bang, he stared at the door and pursed his lips.

Did he made this woman angry! then what about the deception he received! you actually went to see men behind his back! Yoon Jeonghan wants to snatched his woman from him!

You took a short time to clean up and walked to put some light makeup, he frowned when he saw this woman ignoring him, treating him like transparent person, he frowned even more when he saw you're putting lipstick on your lips, you're not going out then why you're putting it now!

he got down and put his clothes then walked to you "Are you going out!" ignoring him you picked up the pursed and walked out of the bedroom, he followed you and grabbed your arm "Where are you going?" he asked sternly as you looked up at him unfriendly and sneered "Do you care! don't tell me you became someone after protecting me! my brother don't like you then why would I!"

You remove your arm from his grip and walked "Do you think, I don't have right to care about you even if it happened just now!"

you paused for a moment and ridiculed his words leaving apartment behind, what kind of era did he think this was! if something happened between then you'll be under his control! how ridiculous! even if you was a virgin and taken by him for the first time, you might not force him because of this matter, let alone now you are no longer virgin and relationship with man.

Such a jerk ass!

You went downstairs of building and about to get into your car but hand stopped you, you looked up in disbelief his breath was unstable "It's dangerous outside, what do you want?"

Your eyes scanned his hand that was holding your arm to stopped you, your eyes shows a hint of annoyance "How dare you! Jeon Jungkook, did you forget what you did to me! don't do whatever you want in my life, do you think you're doing something noble and good for me! then you should stay away from me."

you jerked his hand off of you and get into the car, his pained expression looked at the car drove away stood there looking lonely.

You just went to pharmacy to get pills, it's headache why you and him develop relation into bed! now this things would get complicated, you must not get pregnant if you get pregnant it would be really mess, so you took a bottle of water and gulped one pills down to your throat then leaned back to seat closing eyes, rubbing your forehead in frustration.

It would work, right!

Then after a while you slowly drive the car, not wanting to see him now at this time, because of weekend road was not busy, there's few car's behind yours, you thought that the behind cars will overtake you but it seems like they're also having great time on the way.

You give side to the car but it didn't overtake your car, your brows furrowed, why do you feel like that this cars had been following you since earlier! you change the intersection, unexpectedly cars are still behind you.

your heart began to worry and took out your phone to call, just as you pressed the number of Jungkook's, you're stunned yourself.

You just had a argument with him and now you're trying to dial his number! what are you doing now! you sighed and slide another contact list and found that there's no one actually you could contact.

Kim Seokjin! if he find out anything like this then he'll force you to return at the Kim mansion which you don't want and Jennie!

If you told her then she'll have no choice but to take help from your brother, so it's the same as calling Seokjin.

who else to call! you bit your lower lip feeling extremely conflicted, just as you're in dilemma, your phone rang and it shows Jungkook's name.

your heart trembled and you immediately picked it up connecting it to bluetooth "H-hello."

"Where are you?"

you looked at the board of intersection "Near by the highway, I ... I think some cars are following behind mine.."

There was silence before he took a deep breath "Try to avoid blind spot and small path.. don't turn your head back, drive straight, I will access.. turn your location on."

A deep voice came from another line, you did what he told, thinking about someone is really following you in the absence of Jungkook was horrifying, maybe other party really have deep grudges towards you!

But after knowing that Jungkook is there, your shaking heart slowly calm down and carefully drive on the way.
"Do as I say." his voice came like command.

He track your location and hint you to drive the way he say "focus on your driving, tell me when the red light turn on...." you just nodded as he said like he could see it, making man frowned "Answer me... when I talk to you, remember to respond at all time."

You again nodded "Understand." in the mean time you glanced behind from the rearview mirror and saw the earlier car still behind and some unknown men looking forward.

You took a deep breath "it's almost highway, what to do next!" he didn't reply, this silence was a little scary that you almost whispered "Jeon Jungkook!"

He was actually analysing road conditions that he didn't got time to go back and forth with words "Jungkook?" a woman almost whispers melting his heart, suddenly he felt as if he had been electrocuted, his heart was numb.

his lips pursed when he thought about it, bed time this morning, why didn't you use this kind of voice to call him like this! if you did then he may be...

It was fine if he didn't recalled it but when he did, his body react, sh!t why he's like this! can't he be human for once!

his mind was full of beautiful scene at this moment, his throat tightened, he's aggressive at times but in bed! it cames in handy, his past moment was full of painful until this woman comes and give him this new feeling, which made him obsessed without knowing himself, he just wanted to have peaceful life with his little family but it didn't went as he expected, he failed to live up to his expectations.

"Here." he said in a low voice, you're nervous but hearing him, suddenly you felt like scolding him now, this person clearly asked you to respond but now he, himself not doing!

"why didn't you respond when you were here?"

his low laughter came from other line "heh, are you scared?" didn't this woman went to have trouble! you bit your lower lip, maybe you're scared and scared of death!

"There's crosswalk, there's traffic light Infront." he hummed a bit "slow down now and accelerate after 20 second, I don't have accurate time calculation, do you understand?"

you took a deep breath "Yes." it seems like you understand what he mean, he's trying his best to console you, you look forward slowing your cars speed and calculate current speed on your mind, red light was going to turned on at this time you suddenly stepped on gas pedal to accelerate, originally slow car goes like arrow, the speed was amazing that you didn't even expected yourself.

Even the person behind was stuck in time, when the traffic light turned red but the cars behind broke the rules to chase after certain car, traffic police react immediately "Quickly Chase!"

The person chasing after the woman's car didn't expect this, the sudden change of the situation, they had been following from the pharmacy but now the police cars are also chase after them and surrounded, men panicked cursing, damn they failed to chase after woman but now they're getting caught!

One man came front and knocked on the window of the surrounded car, indicating them to surrender themselves.

"Hello guys, please trouble yourself to get out!" he raised his brow smirking, it's Lee Minho with detective Min Yoongi.

They just got information from Jungkook, for work...

_____

"Stop the car at the side of the road." the speed was fast and you're sweating "A-and?"

"Wait for me!"

You stopped and sighed of a relief, you really didn't have guts to think about what could have happened if he's not here to communicate, your hands are sweating and the face was pale.

sudden knocked on the window made you flinched, but after seeing the familiar figure outside only then you relaxed and unlocked the door, he opened the door and bent down his body to looked at you "come out."

he was close enough to stared at his worried eyes "I..." your lips move "scared?" he narrowed his eyes and raised his hand to wipe your forehead but you subconsciously move back and wipe yourself, hair was sticking on the forehead.

when you came out, you found your legs are trembling, so he support you to walk near by coffee shop and make you sit on the chair then order glass of warm milk.

You took glass with your shaky hands "Drink slowly." he reached out to hold glass and patted your back with free hand, like he's coaxing child to drink the milk who doesn't like it.

Few people's attention was on this couple, you saw the surrounding and felt the air here is not good.

"I ... I want to go back, there's many people." he nodded "Alright."

He put his hand around your waist and walked towards car, he even open the car door for you and let you sit inside then fasten your seatbelt "Do you feel the danger I'm talking now! let's see if you dare to run alone outside like wildcat in the future."

he sat on the driver seat and drove the car narrowing his brows, this man really made people love and hate him! you didn't want to have any interaction with him but he keep appearing at the time you needed filling your heat, your panic heart gradually calm down.

He'll not give anyone chance to hurt you, right! when you want to refuse him but couldn't do so! what kind of things he did to you! you leaned back and close your eyes weakly.

____

Suddenly, there's sound of broken glass, you're probably tired that you sleep, the moment you open your eyes you're already in the familiar room.

You turned around and saw the figure standing there, it's strange... are you dreaming! why this person looking at you like this! dangerous glint flashed in his black eyes.

It's him, who broke the glass by his bare hand and blood is dripping on the floor, you immediately sat up and met his pair of cold eyes "you.." you try to reached on his wounded hand but he pulled away staring at you fiercely.

This ruthless gaze made your scalp turned numb, what was going on! if you remembered correctly he was worried about you but the moment you woke up, he's change!

"That ex-husband of yours..."

Ominous feeling tangled as he suddenly mentioned about it, you stared at him warily "what! what do you mean?"

"What advantage does he have that you can't forget about him?"

your expression turned ugly, why he's speaking so strangely! did you sleep for long that you felt this person change into another! then who would said that you couldn't forget about your that ex-husband? the person who never appeared on your thoughts after you left this country? your relationship with Lee Donghae was not what you desire, later on when you got married to Jungkook, your heart was occupied by him, alone.

Even during this past years, then where did this 'your ex-husband can't forgets' came from?

It's already dark outside, did this man have bipolar disorders?

you're out of words "He stop talking?" his voice was little hoarse "I thought you were interested in Jeonghan but it doesn't seem to be what I think." you frowned "What nonsense are you thinking? let me treat your wound first, are you crazy?"

why the moment you wake up he asked you a kind of strange question? you couldn't process with this situation "If you don't love your ex-husband then why would you risk your life to give birth to his child?"

You're shock, giving birth to Donghae's child? you had never told that Donghae and you never had kind of relation, he kept mistress outside and never plan to have family with you! you actually felt it didn't matter anymore, you really didn't know how you had comes to this past year, you never contact Donghae for once and he never get into touch.

"Where did you hear these words.?" he slightly raised his eyebrow with that mocking gaze and the smile on his lips turned into sinister "What do you think?" A small bottle appeared on his palm, at first you didn't know what it was but when you got to know your expression turned ugly and the hand reached out.

"Give it back to me."

he fisted his hand raising it slightly, away from you and smile became more mocking "you don't even deny it." you admitted so easily and wanted to grab it! it seems you cared about this thing, in your eyes Jeon Jungkook is just merely option to be with after Lee Donghae divorce you! you even kept someone's child other than his, Jeon Jungkook's!

He looked at his palm and you, even at this point you might have chance to get pregnant with his child but you don't want it and insisted to give birth to that scum man's child! Is he aka Jeon Jungkook lack anything! his ego is hurting!

darn it! he didn't expect this woman would buy the pills to stop herself from getting his baby! since he already knew this then what there to hide! "I didn't even think of hiding it from you, at that time I told you to take measures but you didn't, wouldn't you want me to take medicine myself?"

He almost laughed out of anger "Do you think that I'll let you take medicine after what happened?" his breath was heavy as his aura became strong and evil "If You Don't Want Me To Take Medicine, Shouldn't You Take The Good Measures! Why Are You Yelling At Me Now?"

You gritted your teeth, retorting back, two of you stared at each other, he did realized that it's not the problem of you taking medicine but the issue is you didn't want to have anything to do with him, you don't want to involve him in your life.

you're shocked by man's strength.

"I shout at you?" he was so angry that he squeezed the poor bottle on his palm until it change it's shape, his heart was burning and he became more angry when he sees you resisting him "You Would Rather Give Birth To Your Ex Husband Child Than Have Mine!"

suddenly, he reached out to grab your chin with his force "Ahn.."

"You don't want to have my child! do you think it's shame to have my child?" your chin was hurting but when you saw the bottle's shape and his anger, you didn't dare to struggle, what if he crushed your chin! but it doesn't mean you'll give in.

"Why would I be pregnant with your child? when I have nothing to do with you!" you fearlessly stared into his black eyes that filled with anger, jealousy...

"What about your ex-husband? you have anything to do with him! Is a man who takes care of a mistress behind his wife's back worthy of care?"

Your face was slightly distorted by his provocation "Who said that the child is Lee Donghae's?" man's originally gloomy expression shows a hint of surprise and his grip loosened a little, noticing his expression changing you finally realized what kind of serious matter you have exposed.

Your already pale face became even paler, you quickly retreated back and was about to leave the room but the man firmly grabbed your arm to stopped you from escaping "What did you just say? say it again.!"

Your heart is little mess, what if you give in this time! you're thinking about the spoiler in the future "Speak clearly!" he became little aggressive "If the child is not Lee Donghae's, then ..."

You closed your eyes tight, interrupting him "Jeon Jungkook, do you really want to know.? no matter Who it is, it will not belongs to you... do you understand!"

The child was not belongs to him, it's never his ...yes how can he forget that! when you came to the Jeon family, you were pregnant even he did nothing..

damn it, his heart couldn't process the burning inside, it's going to explode, the pain in his eyes was obvious as he tightened his grip around your arm, you yelp in pain "En, It hurts, let go.. are you crazy! you'll gonna snap my arm?"

"Damn woman, I value you so much, even you had child with another man I loved you but you are so Shameless, whose child is this?"

"WHOSE IT IS?" he roared at your face and the back of your hair was tightly gasped as the storm like hot kiss fell on your lips, blocking your voice.

You forcefully pushed him away that you also fell on the bed, but the man was like a mountain, this lady's strength wasn't that strong, he immediately grabbed your hands and pinned you on the bed, trapping between him.

"Bastard, let go.."

Your nail stretches his face, he grabbed your hands with his one hand putting on the above "If you don't want to get involved with me then I will, if you don't want to have my child then you must be pregnant with mine, you want to take a pills! then think if I give permission, absolutely not... you should know, my woman is only mine."

He roughly teared your clothes "Ah.. leave.." tears stream down as you struggled...

He's forcing you! you fcking loved him!

_____

note : unedited, you'll find many mistake, I will recheck when I'll be free na!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400 49 10
When I close my eyes, we're together. "Never let go of my hand, Please don't wake up from this dream" [completed] JJK fanfiction shortstory More of a...
18.5K 645 7
When you are forced to marry a billionaire after your own sister ran away a night before her wedding, leaving behind a note. Her flame, prideful and...
464 47 16
jungkook a mafia he obsessed with a common girl so he married her she started to like him back, He married her , without knowing he fell in love w...